Lanni and the Professor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her orgasm subsided, she did not release my head or push my head away, rather, she lifted my head away from her wearied clit, and, laughing, bent to my face to kiss me and lick at her juices all over my face and beard.

"Oh, my god, you sweet man, thank you for that," she said between her kisses and lapping up of my wet face. "That's the best my pussy has ever been eaten!"

"Sweetie, I doubt that," I smiled, enjoying the kisses and the compliment while clasping her still pulsing labia with my fingers and thumb in a tight closure of her womanhood, as if to conserve her hot juiciness and protect her from further electric touch.

"Oh, god, I mean it! And I've been eaten by a couple of lesbians who know their way around a pussy! We did good together, Prof!"

"Yes, we did!" I agreed, grinning from ear to ear. "Lanni, I don't remember when I've enjoyed eating pussy quite so much. Can we do that again?" I said, meaning every word.

"God, yes--but not until I suck you and not until you fuck me silly."

"Well," I assured her, "I believe your pussy did the trick, or maybe my blue pill helped me out: I am hard as an 18-year-old with his girlfriend in the back seat of his Mustang."

"Well, let's get you undressed!" Lanni told me. "I am completely naked and you're wearing entirely too many clothes!"

I moved to sit on the couch next to Lanni and began undoing my belt and jeans. Lanni moved to kneel in front of me to help remove my shoes, jeans, and underwear while I pulled off my shirt. Lanni then came up to sit on my right, then leaned down, licked around my circumcised cock head, and took me into her warm, welcoming mouth. She cupped my balls and pulled me deeper into her talented mouth. I used my right hand to fondle her right breast, then her right ass cheek, and to gently caress all I could easily reach between her pussy lips and her puckered rosebud. She murmured contentedly as she sucked.

Lanni gave me a spectacular blowjob--probably the best I've ever had. (Although my first blowjob as an 18-year-old high school stud still rates as my "best"--just because.) She didn't merely stick the head of my cock in her mouth and then give me a hand job. That porn trick shows no creativity or real care for a guy and his cock. She also didn't spit on my cock. No, she bobbed her head up and down, slowly, allowing the overflowing wetness of her tongue and lips to coat my cock as she "fucked" me with her mouth. At times she would swirl her tongue around the base of my cock head, followed by slowly lowering her mouth to engulf my entire shaft, her teeth barely touching me then biting, ever so gently at the base. My 6-inch cock has rarely been long enough to gag a lover, and Lanni seemed to have no issue with my cock size. We fit together perfectly. Her saliva ran past her lips, down my shaft, onto my balls, and down to the crack of my ass.

"God, girl," I croaked out from a mouth that had gone suddenly dry, "I think I might die from pure pleasure!"

"Not 'til I get my prize," she said in a whisper, letting my cock go only for those few words before loving me again so perfectly with her mouth.

About the time I wondered if I should ask about where to cum, Lanni changed things up. She lifted her mouth from my cock and held me solidly in her left hand while moving to kneel between my legs. Stroking and holding me with her left hand, she used her right hand to fondle my balls as she--quite expertly--licked my balls and sucked my scrotum into her mouth, alternating from my left nut then to my right, and back again. That lovely sensation continued until I was aware that an orgasm could be approaching.

Lanni sensed my heightened state of arousal and interrupted the process: "Prof? I want your ass." Lanni pushed on my legs to rock me back to spread my ass cheeks and give her access to my pucker. I held my legs behind my knees as Lanni shamelessly stuck her nose--nostrils first--against my asshole and sniffed deeply. "Oh, fuck!" she said, eyes closed and swooning, sniffing again. "Oh, fuck, I love your smell, dear man." She slathered my ass with her saliva, licking, lapping, and kissing as she loved me and my asshole. She pressed her nose into my balls as her tongue assaulted my puckered hole. She was feminine and feral in her loving of my ass, and I had fallen in love.

After several minutes of exquisite rimming by my new lover, I was aware of an intense need. "Baby?" I ventured. "I really want to fuck you. Can we do that?"

Looking into my eyes and giving me a sultry smile, she agreed. "This is a dream come true, Prof. We're going to fuck!"

She moved up my body to sit on my lap, kissing me passionately, her lithe legs on either side of my hips. Her right hand expertly guided my cock into her hot, dripping wet pussy, sitting down with me fully buried in her. Her interior muscles squeezed my cock, milking me. She rocked back and forth, lifted and lowered, squeezed and released--and within seconds came in yet another incredible, wordless orgasm. Although we had only been fucking for less than a minute, I joined her, thrusting up into her cunt, and exploding into her depths.

"Fucckk!" was my intelligent addition to our joining.

"Oh, fuck, Prof." Lanni said, breathlessly, still moving on my cock. "I love making love with you."

Also breathless, I agreed. "This has been everything I ever dreamt it could be. Why the fuck didn't I make a move years ago? I love fucking with you Lanni."

We kissed deeply and she collapsed against me, holding my head with one hand. I laid us down on the couch facing one another. My left arm was under her neck and around her shoulder; her hand that had been holding my head began stroking my chest. Her other hand had found my deflating cock and caressed its head.

I pulled her left leg up between my legs, her thigh nestled against my balls. I reached down to rub her beautiful butt, pulling gently to separate her ass cheeks in a loving, afterglow exploration of her lovely bits. I found her pussy awash with slick wetness. I dipped my fingers into the flood and brought them up to display the wetness of our comingled juices.

"You are very wet, sweetheart," I showed her my dripping fingers. "Both our cum is going to be running down your legs!" I placed my fingers in my mouth and sucked them off.

"You're right! My pussy is a mess." She had reached down and scooped up fingers full of our sexy mix and brought it to her face, leaving a trail across her tits and her chin before she could suck her fingers clean. She giggled: "Oops!"

I kissed her, sharing our spunk as she continued to ladle our juices into our kissing.

After several delicious minutes of incredible kissing and nuzzling, I was struck with a need to prolong our coupling. "Lanni, when do you have to go back to the Capitol?"

"I'm off for the entire week. Why?"

"Would you like to stay here with me and make love in every room and in every position and never get dressed--and stay through the weekend to meet my kids?"

"Dear, man," she began, holding my face. "I will stay here, naked and loving it, fucking and much more, until I absolutely must leave in time for your kids to arrive, but I will not intrude on your family Christmas! No one wants your new lover to interrupt your family festivities."

"But I want you here," I pleaded.

"This is Wednesday, they don't arrive until Friday afternoon. We have nearly two days of naked, wanton, fuckery to enjoy. After that, I will come here any time you will let me," she said, pecking my lips tenderly as if sealing a promise. "I can work from home several days each week and there's no reason why I can't work from here, if you'll let me."

"Of course, I'll let you! But, can you work from here if we're always naked and fucking every minute of every day?"

"I'm willing to give it a try!" she said, giggling. "Of course, if I am on a Zoom call, you'll need to stay hidden under the desk, eating my pussy." We laughed.

"So," I changed the subject a bit, "do you want to go out and get something to eat?"

"Hmmm," she said, looking me in the eyes. "How about we order in and eat our food off each other's bodies?"

"I'm in!" I said wholeheartedly.

"But, umm, Prof? Dear, sweet, Prof. We have this to worry about." She looked down to where her hand was holding my now hard cock. "We can't let this go to waste!"

"Of course not," I agreed. "What are your thoughts?"

She rolled over onto her back and snuggled under my body, encouraging me to take my place over her.

"Love me again, sweet man. Right here, like this." She spread her legs and pulled me to her by my ass.

I slipped sweetly into her beautiful place as we loved each other yet again.

12