Lannie Lue 01

Story Info
It's a snow day way down south and Lannie gets help.
3.1k words
4.25
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lannie Lue 01

All of us down here had quite the experience over the past week. Our entire area had snow! I've seen snow before, but never like this. There was a white blanket covering all of the Middleton area and it was crazy. Our city trucks stay busy cutting up fallen trees and branches because of the rain and wind storms we have all the time, but none of them had snow plows on them, so our city was basically frozen in place. Well, at least I was frozen in place because I wasn't driving in that stuff. I like my SUV and most of all, I like the fenders on my SUV undented.

Fortunately, I had enough food on hand to survive a few days home alone, so I didn't panic and even got a few laughs from watching TV3 because nobody down here knows how to drive on snow slick roads. I was happy to stay put and ride it out.

I also took advantage of the hunker down situation to transform into my Lannie Lue role right from the moment I woke up. Which was the same as any other weather day because Lannie Lue has never been outside of the house or the backyard. But I treated it like a special day and put on my favorite fem activewear underneath my capri pajama pants and top. And to match the white blanket of snow, I spent a half hour applying white eyeliner while I used a photo from the internet as a guide. It was thin, but it was white and I did pretty good with the extended pointy ends.

I even had a little fun on social media myself. Not on my regular Lenny Chang homepage, but on my other secret Lannie Lue homepage. I staged a silly selfie of me on the back deck in the activewear only and tagged it with a "no tanning today" banner. And then I realized that snow requires cold air, so I ran back inside and back into my jammies.

Well, let there be no secrets, I guess. I wasn't sure if my friend Tim knew something or not, but he did call me within minutes of that post and offered to brave the weather and bring me food, water and any other survival supplies that I might need.

I suppose his timely phone call could have been just a coincidence or he was one of my lurkers who got lucky and put two and two together or maybe he was just generally concerned about my safety. Either way, I was fully transformed into Lannie Lue and it takes too long to revert back. I mean, it's not as simple as it may seem and by that, I mean, oh hell no, I'm snowed in, I'm dressed and I'm staying that way all day! Besides, the activewear shorts I had on are absolutely unforgivable and the only time I can wear them is when I'm snowed in and home alone. My proof of that are the selfies I had just posted, so you can see that for yourself, which Tim may or may not have seen.

Anyways, I thanked Tim for his thoughts, but respectively declined his offer. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that although my double-double bold coffee K-Cups supply was getting low, but I did finish my sentence with I had enough to make it through two more days. I probably also shouldn't have said yes when he asked me if I would make him a late lunch, but I also qualified that sentence with just as long as whatever he found at the grocery store was oven or Microwave ready.

Well, I didn't think he would be at my house in less than an hour, but he was, LOL, sliding sideways down the street, LOL, on purpose because he thinks his truck can handle anything. All of which was fine, but I planned on sending him a fair warning text before he arrived and that was out the window, along with my secret identity.

Well, what the hell, right? It seemed like a shock and awe moment to me, but apparently, everyone already had some level of suspicions anyways. I mean, at least my white lined eyes caught his attention, but come on, I was in my jammies and I was wearing way too risky shorts underneath them!

"Damn Lenny, not bad. You certainly didn't need to wait so long. I think the gang can handle this."

"Lannie. Lannie Lue and thanks for the ego boost and the coffee. Oh, I think the people in the north kick their boots on the porch and by that, I mean kick your boots on the porch and then come inside. It's pretty cold out here."

Well, neither of us knew how to kick the snow off of boots, so I guess whatever he did was good enough.

"So, thanks for the coffee and thanks for not being repulsed. And I think that's more of a question than a statement."

"Oh, I'm not upset or offended at all. I mean, you have had a habit of accidently buying the "wrong Denim shorts" for a while now anyways, right? We may all drink too much beer, but we're not stupid. Anyways, I got us a family size frozen Lasagna, so why don't you take care of that while I clear your sidewalks. I assume you have some sort of shovel in the garage."

Well, I suppose technically I had a shovel in the garage. I don't think it was meant for snow removal, but at least he found the flat shovel. Unfortunately, LOL, it took Tim as long to clear the walkways as it did to heat up the Lasagna. I mean, I had the advantage of cooking it half way with the Microwave, but still, I slaved in the kitchen.

"Well, I hope you're happy now Tim. You caught me dressed and had me slaving away in the kitchen for you. Did you clear Mrs. Haskins' sidewalk too? I mean, she did flash you her bra in the front window, didn't she?"

"LOL, she doesn't need snow to do that, but yeah, I cleared a path for the mail carrier. So, I might be mistaken, but if we were a couple and I worked that hard, well, a hug or something might be in order."

I caved into that. I really didn't mind. I figured that sooner or later, Lannie Lue would hug someone and there is nothing wrong with Tim, other than we are friends.

"Hmmm, Mrs. Haskins' must have been wearing her good bra today. Let's eat."

Huh, a boner, a boner that Mrs. Haskins' may or may not have been responsible for. Huh? Awe, it was for her, so I set up the TV tray tables and turned on the TV.

"Alright Tim, as another way of saying thank you, I won't force one of my Vampire movies on you. So, maybe a Witchcraft movie?"

"Lannie Lue, just how in the hell do you sleep at night? I mean, fangs over here and magic wands over there and victims all over the place, right?"

Hah, I mean, he was right about all that, but I didn't clap back. I just moved my TV table closer to his and sat almost leg to leg.

"Is this alright?"

"Let's eat and watch some busty witch zap spells everywhere."

One thing you don't know in the beginning of anything are the signals. I mean, getting a boner from a hug may not be unusual for a guy and sitting side by side during a meal may not be unheard of, but what was next? Well, I played it by ear and let the meal and the movie play itself out, which brought about another problem because they did and after we finished eating, it seemed like the best thing to do was to get up and clear off the tables, which I did.

"Tim, as my hero for the day, you can put your feet up on the coffee and kick back while I clean up. You can even change the TV channel if you want. I'm sure someone is kicking a ball around somewhere, right?"

"I'm fine. I want to see if those teenagers are the ones to bring down Witch Gisselle with the magic potion that they made from the black magic cookbook."

I should say that nothing more happened after I cleared the plates and tables out of the way, but the truth is that there was a blanket and the end of the movie involved. I should say that I merely leaned up against Tim in the corner of the couch, but somehow, I ended up laying across his lap as we watched the end of the movie.

"Is this a problem, Tim?"

"Not at all, Lannie Lue."

Now, don't go thinking the worse. I may have been staring at a bulge that Mrs. Haskin's is not getting credit for, but we both nodded off and that was that. All I knew when I opened my eyes was that the teenagers only thought that they captured Gisselle the Witch. There was obviously a sequel coming.

"Tim, wake up, you dozed off and it's getting late in the afternoon. Maybe you should get going before it gets colder and the roads get slicker. Besides, you and Samantha are back together now, right? Or is she blowing up your phone for nothing?"

"OMG, no, we're not back together yet. She's too much of a drama queen for me. Besides, I worked hard earlier, so a few more minutes on the couch, alright?"

Hey, he was right, it must have expended a lot of energy pushing all that snow with a shovel that was meant to scoop sod, so I gave him his few more minutes, you know, right after he said that he and the drama queen are still on the outs. Besides, I had Tim drowsy on the couch, another witchcraft movie on the TV, a blanket and if that doesn't scream "post something", then I don't know what does

"No problem, Tim and you can get more comfortable if you wish while I lock the front door. The blanket will cover you."

Tim didn't waste any time getting comfortable by removing his jeans and laying down on the couch. It also didn't take him very long to doze back off. I mean, what the hell, right? My Witchcraft movies aren't that boring! But I let him snooze away while I finished in the kitchen. I even turned down the volume on the TV to help him sleep. And because most of his face was hidden by the blanket, I couldn't resist a selfie tagged as "worn out snow removal guy" on my Chang account.

Then is occurred to me that the best and safest way for Lannie Lue to sleep with a guy was when he was fast asleep already, so I dropped by PJ bottoms and crawled under the blanket with him. And even though my thoughts were on the TV, it was still spooning, right? I mean, I was angled that way and he had a natural angle to accommodate my angle and that's what makes it spooning, right? And it was pretty cool and calm for the first 15 minutes, but after that, his spoon felt it was turning into a fork or a knife and the smoothness of the spoon was gone. I didn't want to wake Tim, so I spoke softly.

"Tim, are you awake or do you always naughty nap like this?"

"Hmmm, am I misreading the signals or did you remove your PJ bottoms just to be more comfortable? By the way, your coffee grinder seems to at least on the medium grind setting."

"Shut it and rest your eyes. And I was just trying to find a comfortable place to position my body, so just put your coffee stirring spoon back where it belongs."

"Ah, why am I having such a hard pulling your panties down? Are these chastity panties or something?"

"LOL, no, they're not exactly panties. They are thick activewear shorts that some women wear to help squeeze their hips into the formation they want. Oh, wait, maybe they are chastity undies after all. Close your eyes."

"Lift your hips, Lannie Lue."

Well, holy what am I doing snap, right? There I was, under a blanket on a couch with a guy and he didn't seem to care that our front equipment had a lot in common. And there I was, awkwardly lifting my hips so he could fit the crowbar behind the waistband of my undies that weren't undies and desperately pushing them down my smooth legs. Oh, first timers everywhere must struggle with this. Even the most heated of moments must have a point of being ruined and trying to maintain a moment while someone is awkwardly wiggling a pair of chastity shorts down your legs can over rule naughty, or so it seemed.

Except Tim didn't give up and his hard dick wasn't going to be denied, no matter how awkward we must have looked under the blanket. And even though I continued to left and twist, I had to prepared myself for what might come next. He wasn't going to enter my coffee beanery and request a hot brew with extra cream, but I knew that his creamer was going to squirt, so while he messed around with my shorts over my ankles, I messed around with the blanket to act as a sponge. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but it wasn't happening on my couch.

Unfortunately, there came the moment when he finished his task and I had the blanket as good as I was going to get it. I suppose it's fair to say it was the moment of truth.

"I'm not trying to ruin your moment Tim, but this is about Lannie Lue, right? You're trying to poke Lannie Lue, right? By the way, how far are you planning on going? That's fresh ground coffee back there and the beanery isn't open for business."

"Hmmm, your coffee grinder seems to on the high setting now and you like cream with your coffee, right? Help me figure it out."

"Damn it, Tim! Stop pushing there! Mother Nature gave you pre cum for a reason. Use it and find the crease between my buns and my thighs. Just screw my thighs Tim, they're quite soft."

"Ugh, I can't Lannie Lue, I don't want to bounce off of your equipment like that. You understand, right?"

Damn! Talk about another awkward moment, right? I never thought him mentally not minding that he knew I had a fem boy dick and balls, but that is only when he didn't need to thrust his cock head against them! Damn! On and another damn, hah, I knew all those videos on Chang were faked and staged! It does make a difference. I knew it, it's let me blow my nut from the back, but don't let me see or feel you from the front in any way! I knew it! CD's and Tranny's get ripped off.

"Is that the same as saying we're done here? Should I get up and get dressed?"

"Or you can get up and get on your knees."

"TIM!"

Oh, holy his hard on is not going to be denied in the least snap, he was repositioning me and I seemed to be following his lead and OMG, there I was, snowed in with my snow removal guy and his snow shovel was looking for more snow to plow. And the SOB didn't even sit up! He just laid on his side like this was how he napped naughty and grunted and pumped away. All I can say is that I didn't do nor did I have to do anything, which unfortunately made me feel like a, well, a place to dump his load. And I wasn't having any that, so, LOL, I faked it and acted as if I knew what I was doing. I did not. And he didn't care.

Oh, and about an even more awkward moment, right? I mean, I have tasted myself before, but to actually swallow such a mouthful? Where the hell are all the fake videos that teach you something about doing that, right? Anyways, OMG, that was a lot of awkwardness for a 20 minutes span.

"SOB Tim, it was so gay of you to pull my undies down like that."

"Hah, Lannie Lue has very smooth legs and it was a natural reaction."

"Screw that, it's gay to poke around looking for the back door of your friend's coffee beanery like that."

"Oh, your coffee beanery is worth waiting in line for. I mean, you wash the windows regularly, don't you Lannie Lue?"

"Hmmm, but the thought of touching the front door knob is too much for you?"

"Ah, don't be like that Lannie Lue, you need to work with me here."

"OMG, you blew down my throat Tim! How much more work do I need to do? By the way, you're gay."

"OMFG, if I admit that I got hard for you can we stop having this conversation?"

"Well, how about this? You admit that you've been hard for me for over a year, I'll admit that I may or may not have just spoon twerked you hard and I'll make you a cup of hot tea? By the way, I didn't need to spoon twerk you, did I?"

"Fine, we're both confused, but you just admitted that you want something too! Do you have an Earl Grey? By the way, are you still hosting this weekend?"

"One Earl Grey coming up and yes, but, you know, as Lenny, ah, right?"

"Or you can just let the guys go on "thinking" that there's something queer about you, but it's your gaming evening, so whatever. Your call."

Holy why did he have to say all that snap, now I'm thinking about it! I doubt that my secrets are really all that secret in terms of "figured so" and I am the softest one in the group, so maybe.

Or maybe not because I'm not sure if our blanket of snow will melt in the next two days and I already stated how I like crisp fenders on my SUV. So, I prepared a group text and notified the gang that the gaming night was still on, but help with the beverages and my bottle ice tea would be required. I added that I would order a Pizza. A Pizza with a twist, courtesy of Lannie Lue (LOL and maybe Brie).

End Lannie Lue 01