All Comments on 'Lap Dance By Granddaughter'

by iser21

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please get an editor

I found your story mildly interesting, but could have screamed at the errors! Others will doubtless say that it doesn't matter, but it does, damn it. I really like grandfather/daughter tales, but as you see, this was not high on my list of 'Ohhh, yes,' reactions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nothing new

What was the point of his granddaughter? You try desperately to make him as young as possible eliminating any old/young thing and they discover each other almost immediately and they both want it. Completely unrealistic with no build up, twist, or surprise. At least one of them shouldn't have known who the other one was right away or at all. Either his granddaugther is emotionally scarred and mentally offbalance and wants to commit sexual acts with her own perverted grandfather or her granddad wears a mask and she doesn't realize whats happening. Also, strippers and prostitutes don't enjoy acts that don't give them any pleasure especially pathetic handjobs for an old pervert and they aren't his drinking buddies and shouldn't talk like them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
hottest of the hottests

Really loved this story, having a granddaughter myself I could really empathise...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very...

it's very interesting, a light twist on the usual but a bug interupted my reading and i had a massive bug-phobia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Yes it was great bring on the others.

Could add 3 to this one & let us know more about the home life & how it worked out yummy yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please stop writing

I gave you one star because I couldn't give a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
do you even Math?

He was 20 when he had his daughter.

She was 18 when she had her daughter ( he was 38)

Now, he is 54, so his granddaughter is... 16.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous