All Comments on 'Lap Dance Joke Gone Wrong'

by JHouston

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Guy/guy is so fucking hot

Great start to full on gangbang, outstanding. Xoxoxo Annette

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 7 years ago

Funny how the rich people are the ones who love drugs more than anything, but are the first ones to stereotype the poor people as the drug abusers.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 7 years ago
wow, so f'n hot..

I really would love a friend like Charlie.. so big and strong but gentle also.. I would dress for him any way he wants then take me over and over again with his lovely hard cock.. Elisabeth, you are so right, the rich see it as a privledge what they make illegal for the rest of us.. more please..

Biguy007Biguy007over 7 years ago
Awesome.

Got me rock gard and oozing cum. Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So very hot!

Loved it.....I would be happy to dress up too! Got me very aroused!!

Riki1942rRiki1942rabout 7 years ago
Great Story!

Wow! He wouldn't have had to ask me twice! I cross dress and take it up the ass bareback all the time!

Bottfeed2Bottfeed2over 5 years ago
More please

This would make a great series. Would love to read more

FestofishFestofishover 5 years ago
Great story!

Nice setup. Here I was thinking this was about a frat party! 😸

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"Lap Dance Joke Gone Wrong"

... or absolutely right.

Great sexy story. Thanks.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 3 years ago

Very hot! Would love to read more about these two.

CaseyjoCaseyjoover 2 years ago

Very hot and sexy! Every time the head of a cock or a dildo pops into my ass, I say, "I just lost my virginity!"

Also, the line at the very end was absolute perfection! He went back many times, never found any drugs and never went to the party. The reader full knows that he wanted, and got more of that big dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not gay but that was very hot.

I think you could of continued the story with him becoming a real slut

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Wish we could read more about these two. Their dialogue was so real, exactly as you imagine it would be as they navigated this experience. Tim’s thoughts about not knowing he could be fucked so hard and live to tell about it were hilarious.

I wish they’d known more about prep so Tim’s first experience hadn’t been so painful. I’m glad it didn’t deter him from exploring further.

Thank you for letting Charlie be a thoughtful lover. He knew when gentleness and whispers were needed as well as when it was time for forcefulness. How awesome that he walked Tim to and from the bus stop. Protectiveness is always sexy.

I do hope that they learned it was okay to be loverly with each other, and I hope they stayed in touch through the years.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4205 months ago

That is a great story and reminds me of some fun times back in the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous