Lap Dancer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acup
acup
1,121 Followers

I was getting hard in her again.

"Oh you like that do you? Thinking about me standing there with my leg up, pulling and spreading my pussy."

I was almost hard, and got to my hands and knees and began sliding in and out of her very sloppy pussy. Our cum from the previous rounds now running down her ass.

"Running that razor over my pussy, getting rid of all the stubble, then taking the plunge and taking off my landing strip. UH!"

I gave her a good hard thrust making her tits jiggle.

"Oh yeah, watching me shave my pussy, dribbling wet waiting for your hard, UH, dick."

I was picking up speed.

Dia reached up and cupped her tits presenting them to me just like she knows gets to me. Rolling her nipples between thumb and finger.

"Oh yeah, fuck my pussy. Fill me until I over flow."

I was just plain fucking her pussy, the cave man in me taking over and pounding her for all I was worth. Dia had orgasmed twice and was working on her third when I couldn't hold back any more.

I roared and she screamed, jumping and twitching until I came out of her and sawed up between her lips, shooting cum across her chest before lining right back up and driving the last of it deep in her pussy.

I rolled back looking at her heaving decorated chest. I hadn't planned it, but it sure did look hot. "Sorry about that."

She looked at me grinning at her, "No you're not."

I smiled, "Well not completely. You look hot like that."

She gasped, "With your cum all over my boobs."

I just shrugged before I dug myself in any deeper.

She just threw her head back and pushed me towards the edge of the bed. "Go, find us a truck stop where we can take a shower."

I stood up and grabbed my jeans. I looked back at her all sprawled out. Legs askew, hair all over. Inflamed pussy dribbling cum and splattered all over her tits. "Makes me want to take a picture."

Her head came up in a flash, "Don't you fucking dare! GO! SHOWER!" and threw a pillow at me. I just grinned and went to the drivers seat. I heard movement behind me, then my phone dinged from an incoming message.

My phone was in the holder on the dash, and I hit the screen out of habit. I nearly crashed the bus. Dia sent me a close up picture of her chest with my cum dribbling down her tits. No face, but I would always know who it was. When I hit the next stop light I saved and locked that one!

We took another cruise the following year, just us and the grandparents. The ladies took pure delight in tormenting us. All tops were thin, and whenever they could get away with it, sheer. Dia even tried to dare grandma into getting a sheer when wet bikini.

"Oh I can't get that one."

"Why not grandma? You'd look hot in it." Dia said while holding up a skimpy pink one that I could practically see through now, much less when it got wet.

She grinned. "I've already got a pink one, and a white one. I'll have to get the light blue one."

Dia about choked with a coughing fit. Grandma just grinned and held it against her chest. Grandpa and I both looked, Dia scowled and shook her finger at me. I shifted my gaze to her nipples trying to break out. That got a different scowl followed by a grin and a gratuitous shoulder shake.

And she did get the blue one, and Dia the white one. Grandma and Dia grinned as we got in the spa in the adults only area. Grandma grinned even more when a couple of guys ogled her as she sat on the edge. I grinned even more when Dia sat up beside her. Even at her age, she was still a hot woman sitting next to mine.

Dia had gotten some decent sized gold rings for her nipples and had chosen to put them in before putting on her sheer when wet bikini. She shook her shoulders to shake her tits at me. I just groaned as she giggled.

We were going to take another cruise two years after that, but her grandparents couldn't make it. We got a message to call her mother about a month before we were going to start planning.

Her grandparents had passed. The autopsy said her grandmother had a stroke in her sleep. There was a note on his bedside table next to a bottle of sleeping pills. 'Went to be with your mother.' They hadn't been separated for more than a few days in sixty seven years. I guess he didn't want to start now.

They left a little to everyone, and a note from her grandmother to Dia to take some of her gowns, especially the lace ones. 'I'd tell you to take the bikini's, but personally I have more fun without them.' Always the hottie, right to the end.

The funeral and wake were highly attended, and thankfully more of a celebration of life than a pity party.

It took two years before we went on another cruise, and she did wear her grandmothers lace dress for the formal evening. I chuckled. It didn't have quite the low back, but it had been tailored to lift and present her chest and 'presented' Dia sooooo nicely. She grinned and swatted me as I kept reaching out for her nipple between dances. Grandma had it tailored so that there was a bare spot in the lace right over the tip of her nipple. Ornery women!

After a few hours in the room fucking each other's brains out we went to the spa. Dia got me a semi-transparent speedo, and she wore the white transparent bikini in honor of grandma.

We do try and get along with her sister and the dick, honest - really we do. Thanksgiving weekend went pretty well until he opened his mouth to do more than breathe.

"How many gallons to the mile does your bus get?"

"Do you use coal or nuclear to power your squirrel cage?"

Her dad tried not to chuckle and her mom was pointing fingers at both of us. We'll just have to agree to tolerate each other... NOT!

--

Well it's time to get on the road again. I grabbed the mic...

"I'm a lap dancer!"

* * * *

For those of you that listen to the half-truths you hear in today's media, here's a fact you'll never hear them utter.

There are approximately four times as many deaths from knives as guns annually in the US, and of those 'gun deaths', roughly two thirds are suicides. Now factor that into what you see and hear of other stories you hear in the media.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44, thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

acup
acup
1,121 Followers
1...456789