Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick's inner shyness once again took hold when the stripper took off her top before lying on the portable table. He recalled how perfect her breasts were on the videos, and seeing them in person was downright inspiring. As he set up the equipment he kept glancing at them bulging out from the woman's sides as she laid face-down on the table. Even though he was not a large breast man, their perfect symmetry and firmness on the woman's frame was undeniably awesome.

Warning the woman of the pain, he saw her take Mr. Jeffries' hand for support. Once he began, he also noticed the man turn away; his jaw set like it was now.

Nick had immediately and completely understood the man's reaction. When he had first joined the Bureau he had been queasy around blood as well, but after the second body you looked at, you either learned to deal with it or took a desk job.

Then again, as the 'IT guy' his job was mostly deskwork, but at least on this investigation he got to move around a bit, even if stuck in the van.

As he turned on the tattoo gun and began outlining the symbols onto the woman's skin, he paid close attention to the stencil and lines; however, once the outlines were drawn, the rest was just filling in the symbols, so he leaned back and relaxed for the dull job of filling in the symbols.

About halfway through the first symbol he realized his hand was resting on the girl's ass, his attention shifting focus to his right hand while his left worked the tattoo gun on autopilot. Barely believing where he had inadvertently placed his hand, he admired the dichotomy of firmness mixed with soft yielding flesh beneath his palm as he pushed down subtlety.

Finishing the first symbol, he briefly refocused his attention on filling in the second symbol before turning his concentration back to the more important hand. Slowly, almost imperceptibly he began sliding his hand along the firm buttock, his pinky sliding down the depression in her skirt from the crack of her ass, then sliding up and around. He gently pushed down, his eyes on the firm yet yielding flesh as it moved with the pressure of his hand.

The woman had not made any indication she was aware of what he was doing, lying still as he filled in the Chinese symbol with one hand and rubbed her ass cheek with the other. He knew it was impossible for her not to know he was rubbing her, the globe of flesh yielding to the pressure of his hand.

Taking her lack of response as approval and embolden by her acceptance, he suddenly clutched his fingers, gripping the yielding flesh forcibly as he squeezed it within his hand.

The woman let out an audible gasp, but otherwise remained still.

Nick was still filling in the square portion of the symbol as he said, still clutching her ass cheek, "Oh, sorry this is so painful."

Hearing a soft snort he looked up at Patrick, the other agent watching him fondle the woman's ass while she lay upon the table. He grinned at his fellow agent as his tattoo gun finished the second symbol, his other hand continuing to grope the soft mount of flesh, once again amazed at both its firmness and softness.

Nick felt her ass tighten up, the slight movement of her legs drawing his attention as he observed her pressing her thighs together. He was surprise at her reaction—obviously one of arousal—which emboldened him further.

Once again focusing his attention on the tattoo gun, he dabbed the excess ink and blood from the second symbol, then prepared to fill in the third. He slid his chair down a bit further so his left writing hand would be more comfortable and began filling in the third symbol.

He noted since he shifted position to make his left hand more comfortable, his right was now torqued slightly as it fondled the woman's ass through her skirt.

Empowered by the woman's reaction—and lack of objection—he slowly slid his hand down until it rested on the soft flesh of her upper thigh, just below the hem of the skirt. He had taken off the glove of that hand earlier, not needing it for filling in the tattoo, so the flesh on flesh contact almost made him groan.

The woman was not so reserved, as he heard her gasp, a soft moan escaping her lips on the next exhale as he felt the back of her thigh. Now fully comprehending she was not only aware, but compliant with his hand touching her, he slowly slid it back and forth, alternating between the soft flesh on her outer thigh to the soft warm inner portion, as the tips of his fingers slid between her thighs.

He slowly squeezed the soft flesh of her inner thigh as she moaned once again; however, this time she did react, him almost pulling his hand away as he perceived her moving, watching in amazement as she spread her legs apart!

Nick knew her acceptance of his fondling could not be made any clearer as he said behind her, "That's good Diamond, keep it up."

With her invitation evident before him, he moved his hand beneath her skirt, grasping her crotch, the heat and dampness heavenly.

Immediately the girl jerked, her loud exclamation echoing through his office as she cried out, "Oh!"

Beyond the obvious reaction to his feeling her up, the woman did not make any objections as Nick slowly slid his hand up and down, rubbing from the back to the front of her cleft.

The woman began whimpering, her soft moans almost inaudible at first, as he continued to rub her slit through her damp underwear.

His concentration on rubbing her crotch was broken momentarily as Geiger announced from across the room, "I think I'm going to get a better view."

Nick looked up seeing Geiger staring straight at him, or at least his hand between the woman's legs, as the agent moved around the room, coming to the end of the table. Bending over, he looked up the woman's skirt at Nick's hand caressing her mound saying, "Oh yes," as he smiled. "This is a much better view."

Nick was just finishing up the third symbol, knowing he was almost completed as his hand moved and his fingertips ran up and down the wetted cloth, feeling the depression of the woman's slit through it. Again the woman moaned as he teased her through her underwear, his movements causing the cloth to sink into the folds of her pussy.

Focusing briefly on the fourth symbol to get his bearings Nick realized he would have no other opportunity than this. As the tattoo gun began filling in the final symbol Nick slowly slid his fingers to the edge of the cloth, feeling the hot, moist flesh of her labia. Throwing caution to the wind, he pushed forward, immediately sinking three fingers into the woman's canal.

"Oh God!" the woman cried out loudly as her vaginal muscles clamped around his fingers.

Nick began working his fingers in and out of the woman, slowly fucking her with them as he consoled, "Just one more symbol." He increased the pace of his hand plunging in and out of her core as he told her, "You need to ride this one out."

He was not sure if the woman understood his innuendo, but then smiled as her hips begin to move, complying and riding his hand with her hips as he skewered her repeatedly.

The stripper began moaning and Nick looked up at her fiancé, who was still looking through the window at the outer office area. It was unbelievable he was finger-fucking the man's woman right next to him as he continued to fill in the fourth symbol with one hand while his other hand thrusted in and out of the her snatch.

He sped up his invasion of her core, feeling her hips and pelvis shift and move with his motions while she moaned.

Over the buzzing of the tattoo gun he began to notice the soft but rapid 'slush-slish-slush-slish' sounds coming from his vigorous movements in and out of the woman as she continued to moan.

Nicks hand was moving as rapidly as possible as he fucked the woman with it, her hips moving with him when suddenly she cried out, "Oh God!"

Immediately he felt her pussy clamp down on his hand, her vaginal muscles actually squeezing his fingers together as he recognized her cumming on his hand. "That's a good girl, ride it out, it's almost over," he said, letting his hand rest.

Amazingly the woman's hips continued to thrash, such that even though he held his hand still, her movements caused his fingers to glide in and out of her.

Gradually she slowed her hips, finally lying still with his fingers still wedged between her cleft inside her.

Slowly he pulled out, her muscles clamping down again as if attempting to hold him inside her. He then pulled down her skirt which had worked up halfway over her ass before looking up towards the end of the table. The woman finally moved, looking back over her shoulder at him, meeting his gaze.

As they looked at each other, Nick brought up his right hand, still slick with her fluids, and slowly sucked his fingers as if he had just finished a good chicken dinner.

The woman closed her eyes, turning back around as he once again focused on finishing the final symbol, which went quickly now that he was concentrating on it fully.

The monitor going black broke his reverie as it then flashed brightly.

"What the Hell?" he muttered, wondering what was going on with the video. Ignoring Mr. Jeffries' query he once again glanced at his phone, seeing the office lights had been turned off. The bright light was the reflection of the floodlights shining upon Diamond, the faceted jewel in her bellybutton refracting the light.

He made a few adjustments to compensate and once again had a clear picture of the office area.

It was odd to be looking at the eager faces of his team as they sat facing him.

Over the headphones he heard the woman's voice say, "I guess that's my cue."

Panning the video back he once again saw Patrick's full body, hearing the man say, "Nick, if you're ready, one long for yes, multiple for no."

Reaching across the dash Nick pushed a button labeled 'DTL.' He chuckled knowing none of the agents on the team would figure out what the acronym stood for, thinking 'Diamond Tattoo Long' was the perfect label, right next to the obvious 'DTS' button.

He heard Patrick laugh over the headphones saying, "I guess he's ready," as the woman's surprise at the tattoo once again coming to life was probably evident on her face.

The camera shifted until a large shiny metallic object filled the screen, and it took Nick a moment to realize it was one of the stripper poles the woman was facing. Glancing down at his phone, he observed the woman braced against the pole with her back to the crowd, her legs spread.

His headphones began filling with music, recognizing Joan Jett's "Do You Wanna Touch Me?" begin to play as the camera view moved left and right of the pole. On his phone screen he saw the woman swaying her hips wildly, wishing he could put the image on a bigger screen; however, following Geiger's orders, he kept the full footage video under wraps.

The camera once again turned towards the crowd, the video immediately compensating for the bright light as Nick patted himself silently on the back for his calibration.

The video kept swaying back and forth as he guessed Diamond was dancing to the music in front of the guys. He could hear cheering over the headphones as her arms angled into the view. Based upon their position and angle on the screen, he did not have to look at the phone to know she was grabbing her crotch.

He heard the guys start to repeat "Oh yeah!" as the camera shifted and swayed up and down as Nick surmised she was dry humping her hand.

After the refrain the camera spun to the side, jostling up and down, back and forth as the GPS showed her moving to the north of the room and building, then the images repeated as the GPS moved to the south, the woman strutting back and forth across the improvised stage.

Suddenly the camera dropped a couple feet. Nick pivoted the camera view down and saw the woman's legs spreading and closing in beat to the song as the men cheered as she danced crouched down. He could barely see the hem of her skirt, knowing his fellow agents were probably getting a good look at her panty-covered crotch, absently smelling his hand again.

Hearing the group of agents sing with the refrain—"Yeah, oh yeah"—the camera jostled again as the group of fellow agents went wild. Unable to contain himself from wondering at their excitement Nick looked again at his phone, seeing the woman had pulled off her sports bra, her naked tis jostling as she swayed on her haunches.

The camera view shifted quickly until Nick was looking straight at the rubber mat about two feet above, watching the view move erratically as Diamond crawled forward. The view once again shifted and he looked strangely at the screen, wondering what was wrong with the video. The picture was completely upside-down.

Glancing at the phone yet again, he realized Diamond was inverted on the pole, the camera flipped over as the song ended.

"How can you tell what's going on the way that screen is constantly moving?" Jeffries asked behind him.

Nick explained they were not filming a documentary or high priced film and that most of the footage while Diamond was dancing would be ignored. "As you can see," he said waving to the monitor, "it's like watching a video camera mounted on a rollercoaster," he laughed. "What we're really interested in is what goes around her. For example," he said, typing on the keyboard, pulling up a frozen frame of the crowd.

Grabbing the stylus on the desk, he circled one of his fellow agents, the picture immediately zooming in, automatically focusing. He typed some commands on the keyboard and immediately the agent's profile came on screen.

"Facial recognition," he said in way of explanation. "What we're interested in is who will be around her. We can also tune out the music and hear bits of conversation around her," he told the man.

Knowing the man was antsy as his fiancée danced and stripped for his team members, Nick asked if Mr. Jeffries would mind driving the van around the building. "I want to test the reception with the van in motion. Once you circle the warehouse a few times, we'll see about driving around the block. Eventually once everything is tuned, we'll want to drive further away to see how good reception we can get," the computer geek explained.

Truth be told, Nick had most of the data he needed to compensate for distance and various environmental obstructions; however, it would not hurt to test things out. In actuality, he wanted to keep Mr. Jeffries busy so he could watch what was going on in the office without any more interruptions, possibly putting the room cameras on one of the monitors the man would not be able to see while driving the van.

Once the man was behind the wheel Nick did just that, turning on the monitor behind the driver's seat and displaying the feeds from the main office cameras, watching Diamond doing her pole routine. Hitting the record option, he zoomed in on her body while she worked the pole topless to Cameo's 'Word Up!'

He stared in amazement at her body strength, holding her body out with just her arms as her athletic body was admired not only by him remotely, but the agents she was performing in front of. He stared in amazement as she slowly crawled inverted down the pole to the ground, her ass pointing out, then straightening, and then repeating the move as she worked down the pole, ending her descent on her stomach.

His eyes were transfixed as his ears filled with Love and Rockets' 'So Alive,' watching Diamond crawl through the crowd of agents—several copping feels of her ass—dancing first for the agents before making her way towards Vogel. She did a seductive lap dance for fat bastard, slowly turning away from him and bending over as she slid off her panties—no, thong, he corrected zooming in at the cloth around her ankles. He watched as she displayed her vulva to the man who stared greedily at her, cursing at the camera angle and not being able to see her completely.

Nick watched in excitement as Vogel slowly reached out, knowing the man was going to impale the woman with his fat digits. Suddenly she stood up, the song ending, not even aware of what had almost happened.

He turned and glanced back at the belly-cam...

He chuckled at the sudden nickname; his attention distracted as he printed out a label and stuck it to the monitor's bezel.

The camera bobbing and swaying on the screen once again drew his attention as he saw Geiger getting closer, knowing the woman was strutting to him to the tune of Robert Palmer's 'Addicted to Love.'

Knowing he would not be able to see anything from the belly-cam, Nick rotated his chair back to the full room view mounted behind the driver's seat, watching as the topless—and now pantyless—beauty gave Geiger a lap dance similar to Vogel's.

Nick looked on in awe as his buddy grabbed the woman's breasts, kneading them roughly as she gyrated in his lap, smiling at him. Absently Nick rubbed his hardened crotch as the stripper turned around to face the audience. Once again Geiger grabbed her, this time pinching her nipples.

The woman screamed in apparent delight, grinding herself into his lap as the agent continued to maul her breasts in front of everybody and the men around her cheered him on. Nick zoomed in the camera until the entire screen was filled with Geiger's hands squeezing the succulent flesh, alternatingly pinching her nipples.

Having a sample of her voice, Nick typed on the keyboard and turned a sound dial, focusing in on her frequency as the headphones began to play her moans and grunts loudly while her breasts were openly fondled. The background noise was almost non-existent as the woman sounded like she was in the throes of sex, his mind recalling earlier when he had finger-fucked her.

Nick watched the rest of her performance with envy, wishing he were there to see it in person. Even with all the technology, the act of being there in person was much better. Her incredible pole routines and sexy movements—cumulating in her being completely naked, had him wishing Jeffries was not present, wanting to wack off and relieve the tension in his trousers.

When the belly-cam revealed Diamond's next outfit, Nick almost said 'Fuck it' and headed back inside, his cock turning into concrete when he saw her reflection in the mirror as she changed. Then the lights went out and he saw a thin line of light, realizing she had turned out the lights in the bathroom and cracked open the door, probably telling somebody to start the next set.

********************

When Patrick Geiger sat back down with his fellow agents, they started joking rudely with him.

"Holy shit Pat," Tony Mancini, one of the junior agents on the team said, "please tell me those fucking titties are real!"

Max Shook, one of his fellow senior Special Agents, laughed. "Of course they are real," he said. "Fake tits wouldn't move like Jell-O on the pole like that, didn't they teach you anything at Quantico," he laughed with the others.

Pat took a long pull from his mug of vodka, remembering the woman grinding herself on his lap. Even though he had felt them before, he had been drawn to her succulent breasts, grabbing them the moment she was near him. He smiled thinking of her reaction as he crushed her nipples, remembering how much she had enjoyed it the night before as he fucked her from behind. Her response was no less enthusiastic as she ground her ass further into his erect crotch.

He had tried to contain himself, but she was like a match to gasoline, igniting his libido instantly; he realized given the opportunity, rules or no rules, he would fuck her again...and again and again.

"So Pat," Max said breaking his musings, "was she tight?" He started laughing as Geiger's face gave his answer away. "Hot damn, can't wait to watch that bitch fuck again. You lucky bastard! Who else could be so lucky as to be ordered to fuck a hot broad for the Bureau," he said clapping Geiger on the shoulder.

1...1314151617...20