Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you can leave the hoodie on," the supervisor stated. "It adds a sense of mystique about her, don't you think?" he said.

The other agent grunted noncommittally in response as Diamond felt his hands slide down the outside of her hoodie to grasp her shoulders, each hand slowly sliding down her arms. As his hands passed her elbows Diamond sucked in a sudden gasp, feeling the officer's cold belt press against her bare ass as he leaned against her, his hands continuing down to her wrists before reversing the process, sliding back up her arms, his body moving away once again.

Although she was expecting it, Diamond could not contain the sudden gasp as the TSA officer's hands slid beneath her arms and forcefully grasped her breasts in both hands.

"That's good, make sure you verify there is nothing hidden in her bra," the black man said matter-of-factly, as if this were a normal occurrence as the deputy officer squeezed and contorted her yielding flesh.

Diamond groaned as the agent's fingers clamped her nipples roughly, his assault upon the sensitive mammary tissue further exciting her. Since her head was hanging forward, she watched as the agent's hands kneaded her breasts through the black material of her dress, his fair skin in sharp contrast to the black material of her dress.

"I don't believe she is wearing a bra," the agent said, his hands displacing every centimeter of her pliable chest.

"Excellent, but be extra thorough before giving the green light and proceeding," the deep voice of the black man came to her ears.

She could sense, more than see, the large man off to the side, obviously watching his deputy feel her tits, and yet his voice still remained dead-panned, as if this were a normal every-day thing for them.

Diamond groaned again as the TSA officer's fingers once more twisted her nipples, his fingers torturing the sensitive nubs until every inch of her breasts was sore. Diamond was aching with need by the time the agent's hands moved around her, caressing her hips as they slid down her bare thighs, slowly caressing her as they moved to behind her knees, then reached her sneaker ankle boots.

"Should I remove her shoes?" the novice agent asked from below, kneeling behind her bare ass.

There was no doubt the agent had a perfect view of her pussy, already reddened and wet after her recent fingering.

She then heard the supervisor agent scoff as he said, "I think there are other more pertinent areas for you to explore than her feet," he chuckled. "Here, use this," he said enigmatically behind her.

Diamond had no idea what to expect when she suddenly felt a cold sensation upon her labia.

"Aiee!" she cried out, immediately jerking her hips forward.

With sudden clarity she realized the agent had applied some sort of lubricant with his fingers; however, she barely noticed it for more than a second as she suddenly let out an animalistic groan, her hips bearing down as the agent's fingers plunged into the cleft of her vulva, slipping deep into her core.

Diamond groaned again as the officer began to slowly worked his fingers in and out of her pussy—soaked by her own desire as well as the added silky sensation of the lubricant.

"That's it," the large black man instructed, his voice now behind and below her, the man obviously moving for a better view of his subordinate's endeavors. "Make sure she is not hiding any contraband," he said with a chuckle, instructing the agent to continue his obscene vulgar invasion of her body.

After her erotic dream, masturbating twice, and exposing herself to the entire world all morning in her revealing outfit, Diamond was more than ready to accept the agent's probing touch. Without any hesitation she began gyrating and grinding her hips, sliding her body up and down the agent's well-lubricated fingers, feeling at least three of his digits boring into the yielding core of her pussy as she practically fucked his hand.

Diamond was completely devoid of morals, completely overcome with lust standing with her legs spread, riding a government official's hand as he practically fisted her. As her hips rode up and down in her obscene joy ride, she felt her body begin to tense, knowing she was about to orgasm.

Suddenly the TSA supervisor said, "OK, that's enough."

Diamond let out a groan of aggravation, so close to an orgasm she could almost taste it as the agent's hands dutifully pulled out of her cunt.

She felt the slimy, mucous sensation of the agent wiping his hand upon her right ass cheek, his lack of concern for her dignity further degrading her as she heard the supervisor say, "That was excellent," he told his deputy, "but I believe you need to give that area a more thorough examination."

Diamond felt her womb clench eagerly, her mind was clouded by lust and her body yearning for more abuse.

She heard the junior officer say "Sir?" asking for further clarification.

"I believe the passenger should be probed deeper, with more sensitive equipment," the deep voice said enthusiastically behind her.

Several moments passed as she leaned upon the table, her head still hanging forward in defeat and submission while her pussy throbbed for attention.

Finally she heard the exasperated voice of the large supervisor say, "Boy, you have a known porn actress with her legs spread before you, ready and willing to cooperate with anything you request—and you need to ask me what I mean?" he said.

Diamond could almost see the proverbial light bulb come on in the deputy officer's head as sudden clarity came to him as he asked tentatively "You mean...ah...fuck her?"

Diamond groaned in yearning as she heard the jingling of the agent's belt suddenly being taken off, setting it on the table next to her. In a complete state of need she opened her legs further, tilting her hips back to give the agent free right of passage to her sex.

She did not have to wait long, and although expected, the sudden invasion of the agent's cock into her pussy, stretching the walls of her cunt wide forced a grunt from her lungs, the loud "Ugnncht!" exiting her mouth reverberating pass the curtained walls to echo around the airport.

The agent had not hesitated, sheathing his cock within her to the hilt.

Diamond began to grunt repeatedly as the agent wasted no more time, grasping her hips and slamming furiously into her, then yanking his hips back and slamming again, over and over, the fast-paced 'slap-slap-slap-slap' of their skin meeting together with his vigorous thrusts in unison with her grunts of desire.

Diamond was completely overcome with lust, no longer aware of her surroundings, only focusing on the agent's use of her, willing to let him have his way with her.

She felt her body once more tighten up, her orgasm preparing to overpower her entire being when the agent suddenly cried out, "Fuck me!" slamming into her one final time, Diamond feeling her insides heat up as the agent's cock released its load of cum deep into her womb.

Frustrated at her own denied orgasm, Diamond let out a moan. Her body quivered in need as her vagina clenched and unclenched around the TSA officer's cock, milking him of his seed, even as she ached for a full release, the climax poised like a tightly wound spring inside her.

Another moan escaped her as the agent pulled out of her, the warm flush of his cum mixed with her own juices weeping from her slit and coating the inside of her thighs.

She was still in desperate need, the agent's fucking too brief to give her any satisfaction, her body too wound up for such a hasty fucking.

"That was an excellent inspection," the large black man behind her said to the other agent.

Diamond let out a whine of vexation at being used to the other man's fulfillment and not hers, a part of her mind berated her, telling her that was not her role. Her role was merely to be on the receiving end, not derive pleasure to herself. As such, Diamond remained in her subservient position, leaning over the table on her hands, her legs still spread while the deputy officer's cum slowly dribbled down her thighs.

"Let's take a look at your work," she heard the dark man say.

Diamond then let out a prolonged groan as she felt a large hand stroke her vulva, immediately knowing it was the large black supervisor now touching her. She let out another groan, lowering herself upon the large fingers that began playing with the cum and moisture seeping from her; however, she let out another exasperated sigh when the agent moved his hand away.

She heard him chuckling at her obvious frustration as he said, "Unfortunately you only completed part of the frisking," he said, obviously to the other man.

Diamond began to feel anticipation at the knowledge they may not yet be done with her. It was reasonable the large black security officer wanted his own time with her, recalling how he had repeated everything the other man had done the week before—and more completely.

"Sir?" she heard the other agent repeat at his superior's comment.

"Although you've thoroughly explored one possible area passengers hide contraband, you skipped one of the most common areas, not just for women, but men," the supervisor said.

Before her mind could even take in his words, Diamond let out a primordial grunt as one of the agent's fingers plunged into her asshole without warning.

Had his finger not been covered with an excess amount of lubrication, she would have been in excruciating pain, but as the well-lubricated digit sank quickly to the third knuckle, Diamond felt only pleasure, again issuing a guttural moan as the agent began sliding his finger in and out of her ass, the friction across her anal sphincter even more sensual than her recent fucking.

After only a few strokes of the agent's arm, Diamond began moving her hips back and forth, urging Marcus' finger to continue its probe, amazed at the incredible sensation of being anally fingered.

It was not long before she felt her body begin to tighten for the third time, her body again ready to be finally overwhelmed by a release.

The agent's finger pulled back, she felt her anal sphincter grasp the finger as if refusing to let go. Groaning in ecstasy as the finger plunged back into her ass.

Almost ready to climax, Diamond prepared for another plunge of the agent's finger; however, to her consternation, she felt the agent's finger continue to pull back, dislodging itself from her tight opening. She was about to moan her displeasure at once more being denied an orgasm but then she sighed in relief, feeling his finger once again press against her corn-hole button.

Then her eyes opened wide as the agent's hands—both of them—firmly grasped her hips. With sudden understanding Diamond realized it was the head of the agent's cock pressed against her star-shaped sphincter!

"No-gnuchtnnph!" she grunted as the large mushroomed bulbous head of the agent's cock spread her anal sphincter wide open, a heated flash of pain coursing through her at the forced entry before she felt a visceral 'pop' as the head of his cock cleared her anus and lodged into her rectum, her tight sphincter clamping around the shaft.

With the head of the agent's cock now past her sphincter, the pain turned into immediate need and Diamond almost involuntarily pushed back, the black cock slowly beginning to slide into her bowels.

Letting out a loud moan, not caring if people in the airport heard her, she continued moaning as the agent slowly fed his cock into her innards, inch after gratifying inch. She began taking heavy deep breaths, her body tenaciously accepting the invasion of the large cock, her ass spreading further and further apart as the agent tunneled deeper into her.

Diamond estimated at least six inches of the ebony dick was lodged inside her, with no indication of being close to complete as she let out another loud guttural moan.

"That's it, you like that black cock in your ass, don't you bitch?" she heard behind her.

Diamond could only sigh loudly in agreement as the cock slid deeper into her, her ass slowly inverting, the long insertion of his cock rubbing continuously against the tight O-ring of her anus. The black dick seemed endless as she became impaled through her ass.

Several more intense inches more and she moaned again, this time in relief as the black man's pelvis pressed against her ass cheeks, his cock now fully sheathed within her bowels.

She groaned as the agent's hands moved up her sides, reaching around to grasp her breasts. Apparently not satisfied with what he felt, the tall agent pulled the jersey material of her dress a few inches, until her nipples poked through the meshed material and he was basically stroking her bare tits.

She issued another moan as the large dark hands pinched her nipples simultaneously, even as the man's hips began sliding back and forth.

The sensation of being sodomized by the large black cock while her nipples were overzealously tweaked was too much, and Diamond let out a yell of fulfillment as her long-awaited orgasm coursed through her body.

"Ahhh, God!" she cried out, not caring if other passengers heard her as her body was overwhelmed by her release, the agent's long shaft continuing to bore into her ass as if drilling for oil.

She completely lost track of time, ruthlessly fucked in the ass while the agent continued to maul her tits, clamping her nipples so tightly between his fingers she was certain they were bruised. Her grunts and moans were partially obscured by the loud percussion of the agent's body slamming into her, the steady and distinct rhythmic 'slap-slap-slap' echoing through the area, and undoubtedly heard in the surrounding area of the airport.

Yet the agent did not cease his vigorous invasion of her ass, his cock continuing to plunge into her, burying itself all the way deep within her ass before the long, exquisitely glorious slide out, her body impaled over and over, each stroke causing her to cum over and over, her anus repeatedly and unceasingly speared.

Diamond's entire body was covered in sweat, her skin glistening all over, panting profusely, feeling as if she had run several miles. Finally the large black man slammed into her one final time, clenching her tits fiercely in his hands. She felt his cock expand and contract within the tight ring of her anal sphincter with each pulse as he came within her, his balls pumping spurt after spurt of black cum into her ass as her body quivered uncontrollably from her own multiple releases, the agent's cock seemingly to have an inexhaustible supply as it continued to pump into her.

Completely and thoroughly satisfied, Diamond still groaned when the supervisor eventually slowly unsheathed his cock—inch by agonizing inch—from her ass. As the head of his cock literally popped out of her hole, she blushed in embarrassment as a loud, squishy fart followed, although neither man seemed to care.

Utterly spent, she did not even have time to recover when she heard the deputy officer order her to turn around.

Pivoting around without question, she saw both men standing before her with their pants still off, their cocks hanging before them, glistening in the fluorescent lighting. Diamond stared in awe at the large black tube of flesh hanging before the large agent, amazed such a monstrosity had been completely inside her body.

With a large grin he suddenly said, "We still need to make sure you have no contraband in your mouth, so kindly lower yourself and open wide."

Diamond did not even hesitate as she lowered herself to her haunches, opening her mouth. Once more she flushed with embarrassment as another cum fart exited loudly from her ass, while at the same time she felt her slit suddenly heat up as a large dollop of cum squeezed from her pussy.

However, these vulgar results of her debauchery were barely noticed as the large agent's long black cock slid across her lower lip into her mouth.

Letting out a deep moan, Diamond closed her mouth over the large member, her tongue immediately tasting the bitter mixture of cum mixed with a chemical taste from the lubricant, but she was too engrossed in sucking the large appendage to notice.

Looking up as she felt hands on the back of her head, Diamond saw the satisfied face of the dark man. Meeting her gaze, he pulled her head closer, slowly feeding his cock into her mouth. Diamond was too caught up in pleasuring the man to care as the large bulbous head hit the back of her mouth. With practiced ease she loosened her throat, tilting her head forward and taking the long cock further down her throat, not stopping until the entire shaft was in her, her nose pressed against the agent's pubic hairs.

Her mouth too stuffed with cock to smile, she nonetheless was amused when she heard the supervisor exclaim, "Fuck, she's taking the entire thing. I would love to face-fuck this bitch."

She sat there with the large dark dick in her throat for a few more moments before she pulled back, needing to breath. The large cock unsheathed from her throat, the agent groaning as she rethought about the sensation of his cock pulling from her ass only moments before.

As the black shaft withdrew from her mouth a long strand of saliva stretched between them, before snapping back into her mouth.

Then the other agent stepped in front of her.

Diamond easily took his deflated cock into her mouth, again tasting the chemical aftertaste of the lubricant, this time mixed with the familiar tangy sweet taste of her own pussy and the white agent's cum.

Once the white agent's cock was sufficiently cleaned, she pulled back, unsteadily standing back up as the two agents smiled at her.

Looking down, Diamond saw two small pools of cloudy cum on the floor, obviously leaked from her pussy and ass.

Looking back up she smiled at the agents, all of them sexually satisfied as she asked, "Am I able to proceed to my gate now officers?" her voice husky from her repeated moans and groans.

While the white agent put his pants back on, the dark supervisor—not shy about displaying his lengthy manhood—talked into his walkie-talkie.

"That's a 10-4 365," he said after a garbled message came back to him. Looking at Diamond, his eyes still appreciative of her disheveled and practically naked appearance, he answered her question, saying "You're free to go, but your flight is about to take off. I've instructed the ground crew to wait for you, but you have maybe five minutes to get there," he grinned, "So you better get that pretty drilled ass in gear."

Diamond's heart jumped into her throat as she yelled out, "What?" in surprise and anxiety.

Looking around exasperatedly, she saw her thong lying where she had kicked it and ran over to pick it up, returning to the table where she began unzipping her make-up bag, thankful for her carry-on containing all the essentials, including a package of Wet-Wipes to clean her ass and pussy of its leakage.

Seeing her actions, the deputy officer said, "Uh, ma'am. You really don't have time to dig through your belongings."

Jen looked at him panicking as she said, "But I have to clean up!"

Turning around at the laugher of the supervisory agent, once again startled at the contrast of his white teeth and dark complexion, he told her, "You definitely don't have time for that," he chuckled. "I estimate you barely have time to put that slinky black butt-floss back between your cheeks and run to the gate before your plane leaves you stranded here!" he grinned.

Jen was completely dismayed, feeling the deputy agent's cum leaking from her pussy, as well as a lingering urge to defecate from the black agent's sodomy, the slimy feel of his cum between her legs and ass.

Not to mention the odor of sex and cum emanating from her like a perverted air freshener—and she did not have time to clean up!

1...1920212223...27