Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In complete panic-mode, Jen hastily stepped into her thong, the thin satiny material immediately becoming saturated as it wicked cum, lubricant, and miscellaneous other fluids into the material, the small strip of material in no way stopping the excess fluid continuing to coat her inner thighs. Hastily throwing all caution to the wind, Jen exited the screening area, running down the terminal towards her gate, thankful for the rubber soles of her high-heeled sneakers.

In her rush she completely ignored the looks and catcalls of people in the airport, many men appreciative not only for the view of her body, but her breasts bobbing wildly as she ran.

Reaching the gate, she again panicked seeing nobody there until a desk attendant stepped out of the gate doors, her eyes opening wide at the sight of Jen's attire, before taking her ticket and closing the gate door behind her.

Stepping into the plane she was met by a chorus of applause and comments—both for her finally arriving, as well as her revealing outfit. In abject embarrassment—more from her disheveled 'after-sex' appearance than being almost undressed—she made her way towards the back of the plane, seeing Mary and Denise sitting, her seat in between the two girls.

"Sorry!" she said, as much to the other people in the plane as to her friends as she quickly squeezed between the two girls and flopped into her seat.

Stuffing her make-up bag under her seat to be ready to go to the restroom when she was able, it took her a few moments to realize she was being stared at—not only by those around her, but her two friends, the pair both wide-eyed as they looked at her.

"What?" she asked, feigning ignorance—for her appearance, for her clothes, for her tardiness—for everything that had happened this morning.

As the flight attendant began reviewing the safety procedures, Mary looked at her finally saying, "What the fuck are you wearing? And what took you so long?" she asked, both questions practically leaving her mouth at the same time.

She again apologized as Denise looked at her wide-eyed, saying, "I can't believe you wore an outfit like that in public!" she exclaimed. "I'm surprised you didn't get arrested for public indecency," she said.

Jen told them the circumstances around how her outfit had been chosen, not by her choice, both girls laughing at her stupidity and current predicament.

Then Jen's heart practically stopped when Denise suddenly wrinkled her nose.

At almost the same time Mary's eyes became as wide as saucers as she hissed at her, "Oh my God, you just got laid!"

Jen felt her face flush in embarrassment as several passengers turned their head's turned towards them, while the plane began moving back from the gate to the runway. Seeing both girls' looks, Jen again looked at them apologetically.

"Who was it?" Mary asked, even as Denise asked, "Was it Dan?"

Once more Jen felt her body flush in embarrassment saying, "Can we just drop it?" knowing her two friends would never let such a matter drop. As they continued to stare at her in disbelief, she finally said, "It was nobody you know," attempting to shrug off her friends' looks hoping they would change the subject.

Her main priority was waiting for the 'Seatbelt Required' sign to turn off, needing to go to the restroom and clean up. She was still feeling her body leaking from the two TSA Officers' use of her, her mind fantasizing about them having left almost a quart of cum between them.

While the plane continued to take off, the girls were incessant with their questioning and Jen finally had to give in as the plane climbed into the sky, telling them, "Let's just say my security screening got more physical than planned, alright?" she told them, her face again deploring them to let the matter drop.

But these were not some casual strangers who were polite and did not want to embarrass her, these were her closest friends, whose primary goal seemed to be just the opposite.

Sudden comprehension came to Mary's expression as she said, "Oh my God! You fucked a security guard!"

Although thankful her friend kept her voice low, she still reddened in embarrassment at the divulging of her promiscuity as she looked pointedly at Mary.

Her friend's eyes again opened wide in understanding, the two friends having known each other far too long as she said none-too-quietly, "Oh shit...two?" she asked, looking pointedly at Jen, who reluctantly nodded her head.

"Two what?" Denise asked, too distracted by Jen's attire to pay attention to the main topic.

"Security guards," Mary said, leaning over Jen to whisper loudly to Denise. "Our girl here fucked two security guards," she grinned.

"TSA officers," Jen corrected too quickly, receiving admonished looks from both girls, Denise wide-eyed in surprise.

"Holy shit, you were serious about breaking up with Dan?" Denise said in obvious surprise to Mary and Jen's revelation.

Jen and Mary gave each other a knowing look, Denise echoing the story they had decided would be best to tell her, her inability to maintain a secret legendary. In this case what was going on in her life was literally a life and death scenario, and she was thankful Denise focused upon her and Dan no longer being together and her 'sowing her oats' with other men than everything else going on with her life.

While the plane gained altitude both girls insisted on details of her doing the 'nasty' with two TSA agents, which Jen was able to avoid long enough until the loud 'Bing' of the seatbelt sign turning off echoed through the cabin. Before either of the girls could question her further she stood up, grabbed her make-up bag, and squeezed past Mary. The desire to get into the bathroom and clean up an urgency she could no longer ignore, once again thankful for the package of Wet-Wipes and such in her bag.

She was suddenly startled when Mary grabbed her arm, telling her, "Uh...you might want to bring back a few paper towels too," she told her friend, looking pointedly at Jen's seat.

Following her friends' gaze, Jen was mortified to see a conspicuously large wet spot on her seat cushion—the tangible evidence of her various orifices leaking the agent's deposits.

Nodding her head in horrified understanding, she quickly made her way to the bathroom, fully aware of every passenger's eyes upon her barely clad body—some in disgust, but most in admiration.

Finally in the small bathroom, Jen thoroughly cleaned up herself up, taking a much needed sponge bath. For yet another time she was thankful for her stripper bag, containing a well-stocked supply of Wet Wipes, deodorant, and other necessities, as well as not one, but two extra black thongs.

Making a mental note to once again create a list of essentials to e-mail to all the other girls she was in charge of for DSA, she threw her fluid-saturated thong into the trash with disgust, quickly stepping into a fresh thong before exiting the small room and heading back to her seat.

Sitting back in the damp seat of the plane, Jen was thankful for an otherwise uneventful flight. To her relief, the girls did not bug her any more about what happened—although Mary made it known to Jen she would demand full disclosure once they were alone. At Jen's silent nod, her friend let the matter drop, all of them eventually dozing off—none of the girls used to waking up so early—none of them waking up until the plane touched down in Los Angeles.

********************

When Jen woke up she found her and the girls covered by a thin airline blanket. She vaguely recalled waking up halfway into the flight with the flight attendant placing it over them, explaining although she respected Jen's freedom to wear whatever she wanted, it was causing disturbances amongst the other passengers since they had taken off, as practically every male passenger had 'gone to the bathroom' in the rear of the plane—even first class passengers—in order to get a look at the three girls.

Although Mary and Denise were dressed conservatively—almost puritanical compared to Jen's outfit—they were still beautiful women, and if Jen were not next to them wearing nothing more than a cropped hoodie and thong, there still would have been a line of guys wanting to look at them. Mary had worn a simple buttoned tanked blouse, tight denim shorts, and red-colored wedges; however, her shorts showed off most of the dancer's sexy legs, and although the top made a valiant attempt at covering its wearer's ample chest, it was losing the battle and Mary's cleavage and most of her left breast were in view of anybody standing over her. Denise had gone for a 'cuter' look, wearing a simple shorts coverall romper and a cropped t-shirt, but as with Mary, plenty of her body was on display, her legs not only bare but a good portion of her waist as well.

Of course, for women who stripped and showed off their bodies for a living, these were conservative outfits, but with all three girls being together, Jen could understand the flight attendant's concerns.

As the plane reached the gate and everybody stood up in the tight space of the plane aisle, Jen reached up to the baggage compartment to get her make-up bag, which she had put in the bin after returning from the restroom.

"Here, let me help you," said a male voice behind her, coming from a tall Arabic man.

Before she knew it, the man was reaching over her shoulder to grab her make-up bag for her. Jen was about to thank the man when she suddenly felt a firm grip upon her right ass-cheek.

Turning her head, she saw a huge grin upon the Middle-Eastern man's face, the man getting a good feel of her bare ass through the crocheted cut-out dress.

She immediately thought how less than two weeks ago she would have yelled at the man, maybe even slapped him in the face for taking such liberties, but now she was ashamed to admit she had been conditioned otherwise. Now, she was a DSA spokesmodel, and as the words 'What would a DSA spokesmodel do?" echoed through her head, Jen simply smiled back at the man, thanking him for his assistance.

The man gave one more playful squeeze of her ass as he handed the make-up bag to her before turning around and helping his traveling companion—an Arabic woman covered from head to toe in a chador-like cloak.

As they deplaned, Jen felt at least three men 'accidentally' bump her ass, fully aware they were not accidents and instead, quick feels of their ass—although none of them were as bold as the Islamic guy who had helped her with her luggage.

Once they exited the main doors of the gate, Jen saw a large group of passengers waiting nearby. At first she thought it was passengers awaiting the return flight, but then recognized many of them being from her plane.

The crowd was composed of mostly men, although a few women were amongst them, and as soon as she and the girls exited, she realized they were waiting with cell phones, immediately taking pictures of her and the girls as they exited!

"So how's it feel to be famous?" whispered Mary with a grin, who had also noticed the large group taking pictures of them, although Jen was the obvious main focus.

Jen rolled her eyes as her friend laughed, although they both noted Denise was completely oblivious of the attention the three beautiful women were receiving.

Jen thought about how a few weeks ago she would have been blushing in humiliation and embarrassment for being the center of such attention, particularly dressed. And now her body still flushed, the warmth spreading across her body, but for an entirely different reason. Now she felt exhilarated at the thought of being on display, the titillating feel up until recently she only felt when working at the club, now in a more public location, the arousing sensation practically overwhelming her.

She was ashamed to admit she enjoyed the attention, not wanting to leave the gate area. Without hesitation she told the girls to stop, giving a lame excuse of needing to get something out of her bag, but inwardly wanting to prolong the wicked feeling.

With a deliberate look and smile to the throng of people taking pictures of her, Jen set her bag on one of the seats and turning away, bent over at the waist as if getting something out of the bag. What she was actually doing was giving the crowd a perfect view of her barely covered ass—as well as the undersides of her breasts, which were hanging forward in the dress without restraint.

Jen continued to dig into her make-up bag for a few more moments before finally straightening up to put on a layer of lip gloss, giving the crowd a pointed look as she applied the gloss to her opened mouth. Finishing with a wink in their direction, she took her time putting it away before joining the girls waiting for her—well aware of the throng of people following them.

"If I didn't know you better, I would say you enjoyed that!" Mary teased her. Then, looking closer at Jen her eyes grew wide as she gasped, "Oh my God! You DID enjoy it!" she said in surprise.

"Well, I AM the DSA spokesmodel," Jen said in way of explanation, although she felt a pang of disgrace deep in her stomach at her friend's look.

The flock of people following them did not let up even as they entered the tram to take them to the arrival gates.

As the exited the tram and then the security doors leading to the public part of the airport, Jen wondered if word of her arrival had spread as they were met by an even larger crowd.

Suddenly the three were blinded by the sudden eruption of flashes, Jen immediately knowing the porn-arazzi were making their appearance known.

She remembered her first assault by the mass of reporters, almost laughing at the frozen stares from Denise and Mary, looking in confusion at the mass of reporters who surged and surrounded them within seconds of leaving the secure area.

Feeling protective of her friends, she wrapped her arm around Denise and pulled her closer, even as she felt Mary's hand grasp her other hand while the three girls were barraged with questions.

Diamond, are these more up-and-coming porn stars you are recruiting?

Diamond, are you pleased with the sudden success of your first movie?

Diamond, how many photos have your first two photo sessions sold?

Diamond, are those tits real?

The questions came so fast she could barely make one out from another. Finally she raised her hands for silence like she had seen Mr. DeWight do the week before, startled when the crowd immediately got quieter, even as the number of flashes increased—as the material of her dress rose, exposing more of the under halves of her breasts.

"Gentlemen! Gentlemen!" she said further quieting them. "I will be happy to answer one question each as long as time permits, but you're going to have to quiet down," she told them. "Now, before anybody asks, this is Crystal and Kitten, two dancers from my home club The Satin Kitty. They are here to help out with a few aspects managing other dancers at the various other clubs as well as joining me in a DSA-sponsored event this week," she said, knowing she had to explain the girls' presence first and foremost.

As the group of reporters quieted down, Jen noticed they were also surrounded by a large group of passengers from the airport. For a brief moment she wondered at the sudden interest in her, then realized the passengers simply saw a group of reporters surrounding somebody and wanting their own glimpse of whatever superstar had arrived. She wondered what their reaction would be finding out it was a porn-star instead of some other celebrity drawing attention.

Turning her attention back to the reporters, she pointed to one, vaguely recognizing him from the previous week as she said, "You."

Although Mr. DeWight had known some of the reporters' names, it would be a long time before she had the same familiarity—a disparaging thought as she realized her role as a DSA spokesmodel and FBI informant could last for years.

What would become of her, she wondered, would she end up being a consummate slut, baring herself to anybody without any qualms?

"Diamond," the selected reporter said, her attention once more brought back to the present. "Are either or both of these girls lovers, and are they going to co-star in any of your movies?" he asked.

Jen looked at him and smiled, saying, "That was two questions, and since I already answered the second, I will further clarify," she told him. Then looking out at the rest of the gathered journalists she said, "And as I said earlier, only ONE question. If you ask me more than one, I get to choose which one, even if it's a repeat," she said with a smile.

Turning back to the reporter who had asked the question she said, "These are my friends, plain and simple and are also dancers at the club, nothing more. Whether they decide to pursue further endeavors within DSA is entirely up to them; however, I am not aware of any plans for either of them to star in any movies," she told them.

Another flurry of questions followed, but Jen ignored, them. Pointing to another reporter she was momentarily taken aback when he asked, "What if Mr. DeWight wants them in a movie? Do you have any say in the matter if they refuse?"

A big part of her wanted to answer the question truthfully and honestly, to shout out to the world what a manipulative, lying, and corrupt man Mr. DeWight was; however, she recalled Agent Vogel's comments how his superiors did not believe she was willing to go as far as it took to fulfill her role. Since the moment she signed her contract her body was no longer her own—a fact which had taken these past weeks to come to grips with and reluctantly accept—but her own conscience was also on the line, her very own moral fiber being tested. Could she lie through her teeth like that?

Her thoughts took only seconds, but the overwhelming phrase echoing in her head was 'What would a DSA spokesmodel do?'

Taking a deep breath, knowing the reporters would be more focused upon her breasts than her stalling she finally answered, saying, "Mr. DeWight does not force women to do whatever he wants," she said, the lie almost causing bile to raise in her throat. "Whether the girls wish to follow any particular career within DSA is entirely up to them. As a true friend, I would respect their decision. The adult entertainment industry is not something to be ashamed of," she stated, seeing those within group writing down her comments scratching furiously, while others were recording her comments. "It is only society which has created a stigma of ignominy on something adults fully consent towards. I am not ashamed of my profession and in fact enjoy it, so all I ask is for everybody to please refrain from attempting to tarnish what is a legal and honest employment," she told them.

Once again the outright lies almost made her physically sick, noticing the looks she received from both of the girls, who knew at least part of her story being bullshit, but she was thankful they kept their silence as she pointed to another reporter for his question.

"Are your tits real or fake?" he asked.

Denise and Mary were obviously taken aback by the blunt question, but Jen looked at the man in exasperation. This was a question asked repeatedly to her, even before she had fallen into Mr. DeWight's control, and one of her own pet peeves.

She saw Mary roll her own eyes—her best friend knowing the question struck a 'nerve' within her, as she too was asked the same question. In Mary's case it obvious her well-endowed chest was enhanced by silicone—nothing defied gravity like her pair of falsies.

"Didn't we answer that question last week?" she asked to the general crowd as they chuckled.

"Yeah, but that was only one person's opinion," somebody commented behind the reporter who asked the question.

Jen looked at the group and almost surprised herself as she asked, "So how many opinions will it take?" she asked, looking at the reporter who originally asked the question.

1...2021222324...27