Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drinks were having an effect as the girls laughed good naturedly to Kitten dancing after Velvet turned the radio on to an electronic music station to 'get in the mood.' Jen and the others watched as their friend practiced showing off her ass with each bounce of her pink petticoat, the material floating up and down as she moved—her entire outfit jingling with her movements.

Velvet then turned off the office lights while turning on the club lights she had shown Jen last week, as Crystal and Kitten teased Jen about having her own 'nightclub' and stage, even though Velvet explained they were used for auditions with new girls.

Getting into the mood, all the girls jointed Kitten in the familiar practice of performing various dance moves in order to see which moves worked best in the outfits—their years of stripping giving them considerable experience in testing what moves would and would not get them the best tips. Even Jen did a couple moves after putting on her skimpy lace outfit, finishing with a couple backwards cartwheels to test the limits of the top and skirt. Arching her back, the girls made fun of her as her nipples popped out of the gabs in the lace material of her top, readjusting it several times to provide enough 'give' so it was not dropping down, but would not raise up if she did bend back.

"I can't believe you have your own mini-nightclub in your office," Denise laughed as she tested the stripper pole in the main office.

"If you girls are around tomorrow afternoon and not too hung over we have five people applying that Diamond will be interviewing," she said, all the girls excited to be on the 'other side of the fence' for once.

"Just be nice to them, one girl last week was shy as a mouse," Jen told them with a laugh, remembering how timid and naïve one of the girls—Sapphire she recalled her name—had been.

Looking at all of them, they were definitely ready for a rave, all the outfits a mixture of cute and sexy. Velvet had them all model for several pictures which she posted on Diamond's Facebook page with the caption, "Diamond and her posse getting ready to party at a DSA rave!"

Jen was flabbergasted as the computer began dinging non-stop with the number of 'Likes' for the pictures—reaching over eight thousand by the time they received a call informing the limousine was waiting for them downstairs!

Leaving the office, Jen was extremely conscientious to their outfits. For one thing, they were in sexy rave clothing in a corporate office, and although she had worn stripper outfits all last week, dressed in such costumes made her feel uncomfortable. In addition, her 'outfit' was barely legal to be considered lingerie, half of her ass and well over half of her breasts fully exposed—not to mention being seen through the thin laced material.

But as they exited the elevator on the ground floor, some of her awkward feelings at their appearance were alleviated as they saw well over a dozen other girls in similar outfits, squeals of excitement and delight coming from them when the four girls came around the corner. Jen and the girls joined them all as the throng—composed of administrative assistances, marketing saleswomen, a nurse, and many other different roles within the company—joined together to look at everybody's outfit.

"Diamond that outfit suits you perfectly!" one of the girls from marketing told her with genuine happiness as she complimented Jen's outfit.

Jen told them she felt uneasy wearing something so skimpy, but all the girls told her not to worry.

"Hell, we're all dressed to impress," one of the other girls stated. "I pity the guys whose necks are going to get whiplashed with all the gawking they'll be doing tonight!" she laughed with the other girls.

After taking several more selfies and pictures with each other, Velvet announced to the girls she had to take Diamond to the car. "Can't be late to her own welcoming party!" she said as the girls all wished each other luck.

Jen found out the girls were waiting for a bus, which Mr. DeWight had hired to shuffle people to and from the warehouse without having to worry about parking. They also learned he had contracted one of the taxi companies to be available later to take people not only home from the office so they did not have to drive home drunk, but also was paying their fares from and back to the office the next morning so they did not have to worry about their cars!

She wondered how such a considerate boss could still be so degrading and Machiavellian when it came to women. And yet, even these girls enjoyed their jobs and welcomed them, knowing the other girls were strippers and she herself was a porn actress for the company. Dressed as a complete slut without underwear and such a tiny outfit, they had not judged her at all, accepting her simply as 'one of the girls' who worked for Mr. DeWight, just like themselves.

Leaving the office—to the accompaniment of several cat calls, whistles, and cheers from not only the women but men who saw them—Jen grinned at Larry's surprised face as the girls came towards him waiting by the car.

The man's eyes looked hungrily back and forth amongst the women, finally widening as he realized the full view of Jen's breasts and crotch were visible.

Seeing his heated gaze, Jen felt her body heat up, her nipples almost immediately hardening at the hungry look of her driver. She was no longer conscientious of her skimpy outfit, instead thrilled she could evoke such a reaction from a man, even one who had already seen her naked.

Denise in particular teased him, bending over and asking innocently if he could see her panty lines before turning around—still bent over so her cleavage was in full view—and telling him wickedly he could not see them because she was not wearing any panties.

Seeing her friend tease the driver, she noted with surprise Denise's outfit had stretched up, outlying her crotch with a visible camel toe, the think stretchy material doing nothing more than outlying her privates before everybody.

Quickly pulling her friend aside and mentioning her current state, Denise laughed, telling her, "I know, isn't it wicked?" she asked. "I saw what it did upstairs and was mortified at first, but then seeing your outfit and even the others, it's perfect," she said. "I even put some water on the outfit in case I get excited and it doesn't show, so I can tease all night," she grinned.

Jen was surprised at her friend's unchaste attitude, but figured she was a big girl and after several drinks upstairs, deserved to let her hair down, so said nothing.

She wondered at the attraction between her friend and the limo driver, listening in amusement as Denise asked demurely if he would be joining and partying with them, pouting exaggeratedly when he told them he would unfortunately be waiting for them in the limo.

They were all surprised when Denise said, "Well maybe afterwards you can join me for a drink when you're off duty," giving the driver a sly grin and a wink.

Following that exchange, Jen noted her limo driver's eyes were more directed towards Denise than herself, watching the man stare at her friend's ass and crotch heatedly as the girls finally piled one-by-one into the limo to go to the party.

On the way to the warehouse they each had another drink in the car, talking excitedly about the party, and by the time the limo pulled up to the warehouse Jen and the girls were feeling buzzed.

Looking at the building, if it were not for the large number of people gathered outside, they would have thought it to be nothing but an abandoned building in the middle of a rundown part of time—definitely nothing any of the girls would have wanted to be caught alone in.

Getting out of the car, the girls were first met with a loud cheer of fellow DSA employees as they saw Diamond, an ear-shattering applause from the crowd waiting to get inside or hanging out for a cigarette before going in.

Looking around, the girls felt more at ease in their outfits as every women visible was dressed similarly. The outside was a cornucopia of neon and fluorescent colors of outfits showing extreme expanses of cleavage, legs, and bared waists, along with outrageous hoodies, accessories, and furred leggings.

Although there were plenty of men 'dressed up' in various sunglasses, shorts, and crazy hats, none of them could compete with the extravagant and often preposterous outfits all the women were wearing.

The next thing catching their attention was the heavy bass thumping—'BOOM-THUMP, BOOM-THUMP'—coming from the building, vestiges of the extremely loud club music from within while lights flashed erratically through the windows.

Even though she was mortified at being practically naked, Jen could not help be feel excited about the party, and although she was conscious of her risqué attire, she noticed men looking as much at the other women as her.

Ladies and Gentleman, please put your hands together and welcome DSA's very own, Diamond!