Lara and Carla's Grandpa

Story Info
Grandpa's need pussy too.
1k words
4.11
7.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

Lara's friend Carla was talking to me and Lara about a conversation she overheard from her 70-year-old grandpa, talking to his brother.

He said he was dating 45- to 55-year-old women but was disappointed by their oral skills. They would blow him if he asked but, they did not seem to enjoy it and never swallowed his load or even took it in their mouths. He was down about it but, said he probably should have expected it, because no woman really enjoyed sucking dick.

Carla said she would love to blow him but with it being her grandpa it might be weird.

Carla then mentioned she knew my Lara loved sucking cock and would she think about helping him out.

Lara said she knew him and liked him but did not know if he could get hard and give her a thick creamy load like she liked.

Carla said he took Viagra like breath mints and assumed him getting hard would not be an issue. His lady friends seemed to be satisfied so she assumed he had a decent dick.

Lara asked me then told Carla she would think about it. Lara later told Carla she would meet him downtown for lunch and see what happened. She then asked me if I would hang back this time because, she was sure he would be nervous. I finally said yes, as long as she agreed to tell me and Carla every detail.

Lara met Jack around 1 pm the next day for lunch.

Lara wore a snug yellow tank style, sheath dress with no bra and a tiny thong. Her nipples were on display nicely poking in the thin fabric. Jack wore tan linen slacks and a blue sport coat. They had lunch and conversation and then Jack invited Lara up to his penthouse apartment on the lake.

Lara said it was a nice apartment on a large lake with shopping below, a park and walking paths.

As Jack went to sit down Lara noticed he had a nice bulge and length in the front of his pants. She had been flirting with Jack all day touching letting him get nice views of her side boob. Lara brought up his girlfriends, and mentioned she had heard about a small problem with them.

He seemed a little nervous, so Lara told him what Carla had heard. She then said that she might be able to help him out.

They were sitting on his back balcony in the cool air, so Lara got up, walked over, and knelt before him. She then massaged his shaft through his pants and was excited to feel a thick member. She asked him if he minded her taking a quick look.

He stuttered ok and Lara unzipped his slacks and took off his belt. Jack had no underwear on, and his semi erect dong flopped out. Lara was shocked how gorgeous it was, at 8" long and about 2 1/4 "thick with a large uncircumcised knob.

She caught her breath and said wow. She was not expecting this.

She removed his pants and took his full heavy balls in her mouth and started her enjoyment. She slowly licked and kissed her way up his thickening shaft to his knob and down the back of his length. She then wrapped her hand around his meat and slowly pulled back his thick foreskin to reveal a glistening purple knob. She licked and sucked his head as sweet precum started bubbling out.

She mentioned to Jack, this is only the first juice I love, I am going to drink you up. Lara then reached under her dress and removed her thong to lay her soaked lips on Jack's leg, as she sucked him off. In a couple minutes Jack was rock hard and thickening to release a quart of sweet cock butter into my waiting slut's mouth.

As usual Lara orgasmed on Jack's leg and swallowed every drop of his jism. Jack was thrusting and his heavy balls were slapping Lara's chin and awaiting tongue. She continued until Jack was empty.

Lara was expecting to get up and leave until Jack asked if he could eat her sweet pussy. He said he knew she was soaked because his leg was soaked with her cream.

Lara said sure, then removed her dress, to reveal her hot shaved naked body. She then proceeded to drop and lick Jack's leg where she had cum so hard to enjoy the taste of her sweet pussy.

Lara then slid up to Jack's mouth to kiss and share her juice, before sliding her dripping pussy back to a chair and laid back, fully open for pussy licking business.

Jack wasted no time starting his cunt cleaning business. Only problem was as Jack kept licking Lara's soaked slit her clit kept exploding with orgasm after orgasm. Lara said he was the best pussy licker she had ever had. Lara finally pushed him back and said he had to stop.

She looked down and noticed he was rock hard again. She then remembered Carla's Viagra comment and asked if it was true. Jack confirmed it was. Lara was very horny so when Jack asked if he could fuck her, she said yes.

Lara turned and backed her swollen pussy to Jacks thick cock, and slid onto his purple knob. She slowly slid down stretching her pussy happily down to his balls. As Lara was slowly milking Jack with her extremely tight and wet slit Jack stood up holding her and directed her to the glass balcony rail and bent her over it.

They were fully exposed to the crowd below as Jack started pounding this slut doggy style on the 14th floor.

Lara said she started moaning and enjoying every savage thrust and noticed that people were looking up at them and taking pictures. Lara great tits were bouncing in the air and Jacks huge balls were slapping her soaked gash.

This went on for 5 minutes as the crowd grew.

Lara felt Jack thicken up and flood her fucked up pussy with another blast of cock juice. The crowd below clapped and cheered.

Lara decided to leave after this, and brought home a fucked-up gash full of sweet Jack juice. Lara called Carla and she was at the house when Lara pulled up waiting to share this messy cream pie and story with me.

Later that week Lara and Carla doubled teamed Jack while I videoed the whole thing. I later got drained by both sluts.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers