All Comments on 'Lara Swift is Colonized Ch. 02'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
DominantwhisperDominantwhisperover 6 years ago
There's a slow burn, and then there's a little TOO slow.

Ok, the first chapter had great potential and I'm all for a slow burn but at this point it's starting to get boring. If you're going to write an erotica story, you really need to include some actual erotica and not just tiny vague hints. I do appreciate the descriptiveness and attention to detail, just please pick up the pace a bit. The story still has potential, but you really need to start moving things along next chapter or you'll likely lose your audience.

AssLover88AssLover88about 3 years ago

This chapter was a bit slow and just cruel without being erotic. It's a fine line between erotic non-consent and just being mean, but I think this chapter was a bit on the wrong side of that line.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...