Lara's Funeral Tease

Story Info
Lara raises some dead.
908 words
4.45
3.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

As you well know Lara is a slut and loves to show off her nice assets. The next story even surprised me and I thought I had seen it all.

One of my fathers oldest friends died after a bout with cancer and since I had known him my whole life, I decided to go and asked Lara to join me.

Lara was not excited about it but agreed to go.

We got ready and Lara came downstairs in a semi conservative long black pencil skirt, with a slit up the side, with black heels and black seamed stockings. For a top she wore a button up, black long sleeved, lace shirt that was slightly see thru, as long as you were fairly close.

I told her she looked wonderful.

She asked if the shirt was ok and I said yes but, but also we probably wouldn't be there long, so I was sure no one would even notice. Her pinkish perky nipples were nicely visible but not a real issue.

We arrive at the church and I soon realized we were the youngest couple there and the only seats available were up near the front. We made our way slowly to the front.

I notice a few eyes from the older ladies and men had followed us to our seats, and the older gentleman sitting on the same row was more than happy to share the pew. He spoke to Lara and asked how we knew Fred, so she explained my connection.

The pastor came to the front and started the service however when he noticed Lara he seemed to lose his train of thought. At that moment, I thought that maybe we should have rethought the shirt choice but, it was too late.

The service proceeded as expected and ended. The next step was that everyone got up to greet the family, and as their custom was, then we were to view the body, and start a receiving line just to the left of the casket.

We were not expecting this but, since we were the first group to start the procedure we were the first to start greeting the other guest as they walked by.

I noticed that every person in line was making sure they got a great view of Lara's tits as they slowly walked by. She didn't seem to notice but, greeted them like she had known them her whole life. The old men seemed to really enjoy her and made sure to hug her, and get very close as they continued by. A few whispered into her ear.

As the line thinned out I was able to ask Lara what the men had said to her. She said they asked if she would take a couple pictures with them after the service. She had agreed to this.

Later on we drifted back to the rear of the church to another gathering room, where there was food and drinks for the guest. I apologized to Fred's family and explained we had not planned on staying to eat but, Lara had made plans so here we were.

Cindy, Fred's daughter said it was no problem. It was a sad occasion but, when Lara walked in the old men seemed to come alive and get happy. She said she had not seen some of them them smile for many years.

The men all gathered around Lara and I, and started planning their photos. It wasn't long till the line formed and the cameras started clicking. At that time I decided to drift around and speak to the family.

Lara wrapped it up about and hour later and stumbled out to get me and say she was ready to leave. She looked tired but excited.

We got up in the truck and I asked what happened? She told me that she had not been groped or fondled that much since she performed at a bachelor party 15 years ago. I was quite shocked.

Lara said it started off fairly quickly as the old men put their arms around her and seemed to reach for her tits. It was confirmed when the third man who was tall put his arm around her shoulder and his fingers fell inside her shirt and he lightly tweaked her nipple. Lara said that got her a little excited.

This continued as the men got braver. One of the men unbuttoned 2 buttons on her shirt to give them full access. Others discovered she was not wearing panties by slipping their hands into the slit on her skirt and found her soaked cunt and hard clit. All of this time cameras were clicking.

Lara got more excited as she felt hard dicks rubbing against her and she was able to reach back and check the length and girth.

Lara then said that she has been invited to numerous house/pool parties by these men. I asked if she was going to go and she said she would if I went with her. The reason she said was that she might need some protection, if these men were in as good of shape as their cocks felt, she might be in trouble.

It looks like we might be busy for the next few weeks.

Lara was so excited about this she leaned back against the door and proceeded to masturbate, and finger fuck her soaked pussy until a massive orgasm filled the cab.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers