Lara's Honeymoon Surprise

Story Info
Honeymoon Fun for Newlyweds.
1.4k words
3.31
17.4k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

Lara and I were married and having a great time. Lara had had boyfriends in the past and had licked a few cocks and sucked them but, I was the first one she sucked off and swallowed my whole load. She was hooked. She loved jism and thanked me for letting her drink my juice.

Her other boyfriends had not asked and seemed to prefer her to squirt their butter onto her tits or face or the floor. She was not happy they had wasted such sweet cock juice.

As I said we were newly married and trying some things out. My neighbor Wayne was a little younger than me, but I had seen he had a rather large dong. I had known him forever and we were good friends. He had not been to my house since we married and had not been properly introduced to Lara.

I asked her if we could invite him to dinner and she said great. I also asked if she would mind if he showed her his cock.

She was shocked, but said what for.

I said I wanted to surprise her, and she might like it.

She said ok but was still confused. She asked, what am I supposed to do when I see it.

Whatever you want I said. You can look at it or touch it, feel it whatever. Ok, she said.

Wayne came to dinner the next day.

I had asked him secretly if he would mind showing Lara his dick.

He was shocked also, but said ok, if I didn't mind. Lara answered the door in a tiny mini-skirt and a white cotton shirt with the top 3 buttons open.

I introduced them and Wayne and I went into the living room. I asked what he thought, and he said wow. He liked her legs and the way she was dressed. I said let's eat and then he could reveal his surprise.

Lara was very accommodating and took care of everything but, seemed to be enjoying flashing her goodies (accidently of course).

Dinner was over and I told Lara that Wayne had a surprise for her. She said goody.

When Wayne stood up and unzipped his pants Lara acted surprised.

I asked her again if she wanted to see it.

She giggled and said OK, I guess. Wayne slowly dropped his pants about 6 "and Lara's eyes got huge. All she saw was 6" of his thick shaft and the rest was still covered.

Wayne asked if she wanted to see more. She nodded quietly. Wayne let go of his pants and Lara gasp.

She said, you were not lying, it is big, and his balls are enormous.

I told her to enjoy. You can look, touch, handle or whatever you want to do.

Wayne was standing so Lara left the couch and, on her knees, got closer. She could not take her eyes off his package.

Lara looked up at Wayne and asked if she could touch it.

He couldn't say yes fast enough. Lara very softly reached for his heavy balls and lifted them with one hand while the other attempted to wrap around his shaft.

She looked back at me and said fuck, it is so heavy, thick, and long and it looks like it is growing. Lara played with his balls and shaft a while then slid up to his head. Wayne was getting harder as Lara lightly traced her finger around the rim of his helmet. I saw a drop of precum appear. Lara saw it too and looked at me and said, I can not waste it. She quickly swiped it with her thumb and popped her thumb into her mouth.

Lara's shirt was open and her non-pantied smooth pussy was making an appearance. Wayne was very aware. I told her to do what you want.

She immediately lifted his shaft and encircled his big head with her tongue. Wayne was almost fully hard at 9" and 2.5" thick. Lara wasted no time soaking his entire shaft, head and balls with her tongue, throat and lips. She deep throated his entire cock and had her long tongue stoking his heavy loaded balls. It was beautiful to watch.

Lara would bring Wayne to the edge and slow down to keep him from exploding. Lara turned to look at me and said, can I please fuck this.

I told her to have a seat on it. I reached down to feel her shaved slit and it was like a facet dripping with slick pussy cream.

As Lara stood up, I brought her cunt to my lips and ate out as much juice as I could before directing her backwards to Wayne's fully erect cock tower. I buried my tongue in her slit as Wayne's huge head started to enter her tight fuck sleeve. I felt Wayne's huge vein on the tip of my tongue as Lara's tight pussy opened and gripped Wayne's shaft.

I continued to lick her lips and clit as she tried to take all of Wayne's cock cannon into her. I kept licking as Lara was cumming and flooding Wayne's cock with her sweet pussy juice. Wayne's shaft was soaked, and his balls were catching her drips as I watched, licked, and sucked her pussy for 5 minutes until Wayne's complete dick was buried into Lara's previously tight cunt. I took one last lick then backed up to look at Lara's beautiful face.

She was still cumming and had a look of complete fulfillment on her face. Eyes closed, mouth open, slight drool in the corner. My mouth was full of her pussy juice, but I reached down to Wayne fill balls and got 3 fingers of cunt cream and slipped them into Lara's mouth. She sucked my fingers off then I kissed her deeply with my tongue and lips to give her more.

Lara opened her eyes and said, my pussy is ruined.

I asked if she wanted Wayne to start fucking her and she said to wait.

I am trying to get used to this massive pipe in my normally tight pussy.

In a couple minutes Lara started rocking on Wayne's dick and started flooding him again. She then started lifting her box and inch at a time and started riding her toy. In a few minutes she was riding 4" then 6" then 8" the whole time cumming like a water hose. Her shirt was off, and her mini skirt was around her waist.

I asked Wayne if he wanted to fuck this slut doggie style and he immediately knelt and started slowly pounding her fucked up slit. Lara was moaning and panting as I slid under and started sucking her lips, clit, and parts of Wayne's soaked cock. His fat balls were slapping her lips and slinging pussy juice to my tongue. My dick was out, and Lara was licking and sucking on me as she got plowed.

This went on for a few minutes then I saw Wayne cock thicken up and his balls tighten.

I asked Lara, where do you want his load, and she said fill my cunt to the brim Wayne kept pounding and I kept sucking as he dumped a quart of creamy fuck juice into my sluts' hole. I emptied a huge load into Lara's mouth and kept face fucking her. Wayne kept fucking Lara until she collapsed onto my dick and balls totally exhausted.

In a few minutes Wayne started pulling his cannon out of a very wet, very loose, and very satisfied pussy. As he pulled out, I was almost drowned by the massive load of jism mixed with a gallon of pussy juice. It was delicious. My face, lips, and cheeks were covered.

Lara lifted her head up and as Wayne walked around to her mouth, she completely cleaned his dick from his empty balls to his huge head. This whole time Lara was dropping all his load and hers onto my waiting mouth and face.

I put 4 fingers in her gash and licked them cleaned numerous times. Lara then turned around to me and proceeded to lick my face, cheeks, eyes, and mouth, to clean off all of the sweet warm fuck juices and thanked me for her present. I told her she was great, but her pussy was a fucked-up mess.

She said yes but it is your fucked up mess.

Wayne was a frequent visitor to our house.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers