Large Lifestyle Ch. 07 - Jessica Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached his dick and started gently moving up and down, feeling that it had softened some and wanted to coax it back to life again. She sat there idly, drinking her beer and playing with his dick, listening to his breathing slowly return to normal.

"Do you want me Jake?"

"Yes, I want you so bad."

"Tell me about it Jake. Tell me how bad you want me."

"I want to, to fuck you and make you cum so hard for me."

She could tell he was still nervous, but it was turning her on listening to him talk. "Tell me more baby. Please."

"I want to fuck you so hard it makes you scream."

She grabbed his head and pulled it towards her breasts, feeling his lips latch onto her right tit. "Yes! Baby that feels so good. What else do you want to do to me?"

"I want to kiss your pussy more."

This time he didn't wait for a response, he was definitely getting bolder. He pushed her torso down so she was laying flat on the couch and he kneeled between her bent knees, planting soft kisses all around her vagina and licking her clit.

"Holy Shit Jake!"

He pressed his tongue to her clit and swirled it around, She involuntarily started thrusting up to his face, trying to get more pressure on her ultra sensitive pussy.

"Use your fingers, oh my god!" She didn't normally cum so quick from oral sex but she could feel one building already.

She felt Jake continue licking, sucking and kissing all around her, but she also felt two fingers spread her apart gently and enter her slowly. Her eyes boggled as she looked down and saw him going to work on her. She felt his fingers slide all the way in and stay there. Her body acclimated itself to this intrusion and then she felt him start slowly seeing his fingers in and out of her, his tongue sloppily keeping up its work. She felt incredible.

"Move your fingers a little faster please!" She practically screamed. It was an effort just to get those few words out. She was loving all of this. Jake listener and increased the pace of his fingers, nearly sending her over the edge. Waves of pleasure were rolling through her body now as she felt a crashing orgasm right around the corner.

She could hear Jakes breathing getting heavy and worried that he'd have to take a break, now, in her most desperate time of need, when she was right on the edge of what she knew would be a huge orgasm. She took a deep breath and said, "Please don't stop I'm so close!"

For a second, Jake did the exact opposite. He picked his head up and said "Come for me Jessica, now."

Then he dived his mouth back down onto her and increased the speed of his fingers again. That was it. She felt the wave crashing into her. He had ordered her to have an orgasm and her body was responding. No one, not one single guy she'd ever fucked had ever ordered her to come ever before. But Jake had, and she was about to explode for him. Her orgasm slammed into her like a brick wall. She tried to hold back, but she yelled, really loudly, and incomprehensible series of words before she was out of breath and struggling to get her air back. Her pussy clenched over and over around his fingers and her back arched.

Finally, the wave broke and she lay flat on the couch, spent. She gently pushed his head away, too sensitive for anything more and still to out of breath to say anything.

Jake got up and went to the fridge and got another two beers out, handing one to Jessica as she sat up. She took it and chugged a few sips, her throat feeling dry from yelling so loud.

"Did I do OK?" Jake asked. He was pretty sure he had.

Jessica glanced at him and nodded her head. "Jake, that was incredible. You made me feel so good. I Uhm. I can't believe I screamed like that."

"I loved it," Jake said. "I've wanted to hear something like that, well, feels like forever. My whole life."

Starting to feel a little more normal, Jessica took another deep breath. Her toes were still tingling. "Jake that was, I mean, there's no other way to say it. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had."

"You're not just saying that?"

She glanced at him again, her eyes deadly serious. "Listen to me Jake. That was amazing. Keep doing that in your life and you will be A OK in the minds of your girlfriends. I promise you that. Now, just give me a few more minutes and then you can fuck my brains out."

Jake looked her up and down, examining her body, his eyes lingering on her tits, her vagina and continuing down her legs. He liked what he saw. There was need in his eyes and she could see his dick was rock hard.

They both sat in silence. Finishing their beers and holding hands, thinking about what was to come next. "Let's go to my room." Jake took both bottles of beers and threw them away, pointing down the hall for Jessica to watch. He only had one roommate who lived down the opposite hall and who was probably at a friends house. Jake hoped they returned tonight and saw their clothes strewn around the living room. That would certainly be a surprise for them.

Jake walked behind Jessica and just as she entered his room, he gave her a nice slap on the ass and told her to get in bed. Jessica giggles and hopped into bed, getting herself positioned on her hands and knees and shaking her firm, big butt in Jakes face.

"Take my body Jake, do what feels natural."

Jake got on the bed behind her and grabbed her hips. He pointed his dick and started pressing it against her soaking wet entrance, without moving inside her. Just moving it all around her and teasing her. He knew he was having success when he felt her pressing her butt back against him hard and she said, "Jake, please fuck me. I need your dick in me so bad."

He continued rubbing his dick all over her, her clit and back along her slit, barely pressing into her. He felt how warm her insides were but continued moving and rubbing his hard cock along her asshole and back again.

She looked back at him, her eyes pleading and said, "Baby, please. Fuck me so hard." As soon as she said the word "hard" he pushed his dick inside her and watched her eyes go wide. He thrust it in slowly until he was buried in her all the way, his pelvis pressing against her butt. He continued to push against her, enjoying they way it felt to be inside her so deeply, feeling her walls stretch around his dick. Her eyes went wide and she turned to face away from him, burying her face in a pillow and sliding her butt higher in the air and pushing back against his body.

Each time, Jake pulled out almost all the way out, to the tip of his cock and pushed all the way in, as far as he could go. He enjoyed the way he felt with her lips sliding over the head of his dick and all the way down his shaft, feeling her pussy stretch around his thickness. Plunging in and out, he used both hands to grab hold of her butt and squeeze it, pulling it towards him as he pushed his dick into her. Jake heard her moan loudly every time he thrust into her and after a few minutes he slapped her ass, hard, and was satisfied to hear her yell.

When the time was right, he began thrusting faster and harder, Jessica's moans increased to a higher pitched wail.

"Holy Shit your dick is so big!"

He increased his tempo again and slapped her ass again. She turned her head to look at him, mouth open and eyes wide. His animal nature was taking over. He gently pushed her head away and down, further into the pillow in front of her as he moved faster again, her wails muffled by the pillow.

He was hoping to last a little longer, but he had reached a point of no return as he felt his balls boiling again.

"Come for me again Jessica, I'm gonna explode!"

The only response he heard was a muffled "Oh My God!"

Jake felt the build up again, an odd tingling sensation in his dick, he felt like he was about to pour his whole body into Jessica. His fingers and toes started tingling and he felt his dick swell in anticipation. He had no intention of pulling out.

With one had he grabbed hold of Jessica's hair and pulled her head back, lifting her body up and off the bed. With the other hand he reached around her body and grabbed a strong hold on her right breast, saying firmly, "Come for me Jessica, now."

Jessica was shocked by how Jake was treating her body. She never would have expected any of this. She's told him to take her body, but Jesus Christ. She'd felt like she was on the verge of exploding for the last few minutes. When he pulled her hair back she took a deep, desperately needed breath and then she heard him say it again, demanding she cum for him, ordering her to orgasm on his dick. Just as last time, she obeyed. The wave of her orgasm crashed all around her, feeling like a pleasure explosion that flashed across her whole body.

She screamed, "Cum inside me!" And then her arms gave out and she collapsed on the bed, moaning into the pillow again.

Jake thrusted a couple more times and then emptied himself into her, shot after shot of his hot liquid flying into her, painting her walls. He shouted her name and continued thrusting and cumming, never having felt anything remotely this intense in his whole life. Finally, when his dick stopped jerking her collapsed on top of Jessica and tried to regain his sense. After a few seconds he pushed himself up, rolled off and said, "Fuck, that was incredible. You okay?"

Jessica roller over, put her head on his shoulder and said, "I'm fantastic." Within a few seconds, they were both asleep.

Jessica woke up several hours later, the sun streaming in her eyes. She was wrapped in a blanket and she noticed a steaming cup of coffee next to her with a note: I tried to wake you, but you didn't seem to want to wake up. I had to go to work and was running late. You were in credible. Thank you."

The note had Jakes name on it, which made her laugh. Who else could it be? It also had his phone number written in giant clear letters. She fumbled around and found her cell phone and entered his info into it. Then she sent him a message so he'd have her number. Her message said simply: I want more.

She looked at the time and noticed it was late, there was a basketball game she had tickets for in a couple hours and she still needed to get home and get ready. Her mind and body flashed back to a few hours before when Jake's thick dick was slamming into her. She remembered screaming from pleasure and telling him to cum inside her. Then she remembered she wasn't really on birth control and she needed to go to the pharmacy on her way home now. Whatever, it was worth the trip to the pharmacy considering the amazing fucking Jake had given her and how incredible it had felt when he blasted inside of her. Had to be one of the best fucks she'd ever had. And from such an unexpected place! She felt her body heating up again, ready for more. Unfortunately, Jake wasn't here to satisfy her craving one more time.

She found her clothes and got dressed, feeling slightly hung over from all the drinking the night before. Making sure she had her purse, keys and phone, she left the apartment without looking at herself in the mirror. She made a minor concession to her vanity and used Jakes toothbrush to brush her teeth. She didn't want to see what she looked like. She knew her hair was a total mess, knew her clothes probably looked stretched out, knew their style was inappropriate for broad daylight. Her shirt was cut far too low for casually walking around campus during the day. She knew everyone who saw her would know she'd been fucked last night.

Which was fine, it had been amazing. She left the apartment, locking the door on the inside before letting it close. When she stepped outside she took a few seconds to orient herself and head in the direction of her place. She couldn't wait to tell Carol all the details of Jake's thick dick and the thorough fucking he'd fished out to her. Carol might not believe it.

As she entered her building she imagined herself telling Carol, and how she would explain just how amazing the sex was. Her mind flashed back again to how much fun it was to suck Jakes dick, to feel him explode down her throat and to how incredible it felt when he jammed his dick inside her body over and over again. How forceful he was when the time came. She felt her body responding again, wishing she could have some more dick right then.

She wasn't paying attention when she opened the door of her apartment, or else she would have been ready for what she walked in on. The door swung open and she saw the usual sight of their living room, sun streaming through the giant window, while on the couch Carol was bent over, facing the doorway. One tit was out of her tank top, swinging back and forth, while her yoga pants were down around her ankles and Rick was behind her fucking the shit out of her.

Jessica dropped her purse and stood there, frozen. Carol screamed, "Oh My God, don't stop!" And Jessica saw her friends body shudder and convulse as an orgasm slammed through Carol.

To be continued...

12