Large Lifestyle Ch. 10 - Using Mary's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrenched her head away from Carol and planted herself facedown in the covers, her ass still pressed back as hard as she could onto Rick's face as his tongue continued to slide in and out of her, his fingers gently massaging her clit. She moaned loudly into the covers as he could feel her pussy contract all around his tongue and her ass press hard against his face, cutting off his breathing. His hands moved to her ample ass chicks and gripped on hard as he fought to keep running his tongue all over her, seeing a few stars in his eyes as his breathing remained constricted.

Mary's orgasm rocketed through her like a bolt of lightning, she could feel it in her toes and her fingertips. It crashed through her and even after the first tidal wave was over, she still felt tingly all over her body as she lay flat on the bed. For the moment, spent.

Rick, for his part gasped for air when she lay down, breathing heavy as he looked at Carol, who was grinning ear to ear. Rick gave her approximately 30 seconds before he grabbed her hips and moved them back up to a comfortable level, her face still planted firmly into the bed. He didn't care, so long as her beautiful rear end had risen up to meet his face again. He again ran his tongue from her clit, all over her pussy, up to her ass, briefly inside her and then up to the small of her back.

"MMM... yea you taste good, you little whore. You want my fingers back in you?" He slid one finger into her pussy and another into her ass and began slowly pumping them in and out. Mary didn't say another word other than to moan into the bed.

Carol grabbed Mary's hair and yanked her head back up, grabbing her face again with her other hand. "He asked you a question MARY. You're here for his pleasure, remember? You do what he and I say, remember? So if he ask's you a question, you'd better fucking answer." Carol lightly slapped her again. Then she used both hands to turn Mary's face so she was looking back at Rick as his fingers probed both of her holes. "Now answer his question."

Mary took a deep breath as tears streamed down her face, moaning as she said, "Yes sir, please, abuse my body with your fingers. Please, do whatever you want to me. I'm sorry I came without your permission. Punish me. Punish me so hard."

Carol pulled Mary's face back towards her as Rick took a step back and began stroking his dick, making it as hard as possible. "And what about your apology to me. You follow my orders too and I told you not to cum."

Mary took another deep breath as she felt Rick's fingers release her, her head was spinning. She looked deep into Carol's eyes and tried to compose herself. "Please miss, I'll do anything to please you. I deserve discipline. Give it to me. I'll do whatever you want."

Rick placed his hands on both sides of her ample ass, feeling how big and firm it was and inserting one thumb into her ass as Carol took off her t-shirt, revealing her naked torso and her beautiful breasts.

"Your ass is something special, Mary." He slapped his dick across both sides, letting Mary feel how hard he was, then rested his full length on the small of her back. "How big do you think I am?"

Mary tried to turn her head, but Carol yanked it back. "Eyes front slut. He asked you a question. How big do you think this dick is that's going to ruin your pussy?" With that, Carol couldn't help herself. She hadn't planned on it, but seeing Mary covered in sweat, eyes bloodshot from her first orgasm, bent over and desperate to be fucked, Carol kissed Mary. Lightly at first, just brushing her lips on Mary's as she still held her face. Mary tried to pull away at first, but only at first, after a second Mary dove in on the kiss, pressing her lips hard into Carol and opening her mouth a little. Carol responded similarly and they began gently touching each others tongues together.

Then Carol pulled back and stood up, "Well? How big do you think my boyfriends dick is?"

Mary closed her eyes and thought about the heavy penis resting on her back. It felt soft and hot, she thought his blood must be boiling. It definitely felt long, and surprisingly thick too, but it was hard to tell when all she could feel it with was her back. She knew it was big. "7 inches," she guessed. Then she gambled and said, "I want it so deep inside me. I want it to ruin my body."

"WRONG." Carol yelled. Then she began kissing Mary again, a little deeper. "You'll just have to experience it a little more so you get acquainted with how big it really is." Carol waved her hand and Rick got off the bed, walking over to Mary's face. "Show her how big you are sweetheart."

Rick says to Mary, "I loved having my face smashed into your ass. I already miss it. So you better make it up to me." In one smooth motion he grabbed the back of Mary's head and moved it onto his dick, thrusting deep into her mouth and throat and hearing Mary gag. He pressed her head firmly down on his dick until her nose was jammed into his body. He felt her gag, felt her push through it so that his dick moved into her throat and held her there. He felt her struggling to breathe through her nose and released her, pulling his dick all the way out of her mouth and yanking her head back so she was looking up into his face. He saw the tears streaming down her face, her eyes wide open.

"Now how big do you think it is?" And he pushed his dick back into her mouth, this time just the first couple inches and let her go to work. "You ever had a dick this big in your mouth?"

Mary glanced at his face, her eyes seemingly begging for more and shook her head no. She began lightly bobbing up and down and licking her tongue all over the head of his dick. Rick closed his eyes and reveled in how good it felt. He had been enjoying playing with her, but for his dick to finally get some attention felt amazing.

After thinking about this for a whole day, feeling Mary cum all around his face, to have her worshipping his dick was amazing, freeing. Watching her bent over, glistening sweat, slobbering all over him and using one hand to jerk him off, felt incredible. "That's it girl. Fuck your slutty mouth feels so good. That's what you're made for, to make me feel good. To please me."

She moaned in affirmation, sliding her mouth further down his shaft.

Carol moved behind her and watched as she went to town on Ricks dick. She ran her hands all over Marys ample butt, feeling it's size and firmness. She licked two fingers and began sliding them inside Mary as she gobbled Ricks cock. She felt Marys body tense, she obviously hadn't been expecting that but she kept going. After sliding her fingers in and out of Marys soaking wet pussy for a minute she could feel Mary press her body back onto Carols hand. Carol left her fingers inside and pressed her palm against Marys clit.

"You like this slut? You like having two of your dirty holes penetrated?"

Mary grunted as her body shook involuntarily. Carol didn't let up, she spanked Mary's ass hard with her free hand, linked two fingers on that hand and then began sliding those into Mary's ass, smiling and laughing as she stuffed Mary's holes. Alternating in and out with each hand, she fed her fingers as deep as they could go into Mary's pussy and her ass, looking strait into Rick's eyes as she did so. She could tell by looking at him that he was deeply enjoying the blowjob. Carol said, "Are you going to cum baby?"

Rick groaned and thrust his dick deeper into Mary's face, "Yea I think so, this bitches mouth feels so good."

Mary had never been stuffed like this before, her mind was reeling from everything being done to her and she could feel another orgasm building deep within her. She wanted Rick to cum so bad, but she didn't know how. Part of her deeply wanted him to cum right down her throat, part of her wanted him to pull out and spray his cum all over her face. She only hoped he had more that he could give her in her sensitive pussy, her mind imagined him filling her pussy up to overflowing, flooding her body and leaking down her legs. She needed that the most. It felt like forever since she'd had a man cum inside her.

Carol said, "Good baby, that's what you deserve. Cum real big down her throat. Let her feel how powerful you are."

Rick pulled his dick out of Mary's mouth, grabbed her face in his hands and made her look at his eyes, Mary gasping a few deep breaths as he did so. "Are you ready? I'm gonna use your mouth like a fuck toy."

Mary looked deep into his eyes and said, "Do what you want. I'm nothing. Degrade my body. It belongs to you." Then she opened her mouth wide and waited. Rick held her face in place and began fucking her with much faster thrusts. He tried to keep his dick relatively shallow in her mouth so that her tongue could work his dick. After a few seconds she placed her hands back on his dick and began massaging his shaft and his balls as he fucked her face faster and faster; she moaned as she continued to feel Carol's fingers violating her holes and her orgasm approaching. Occasionally, Rick thrust as far in as he could, gagging her and sending the head of his dick into her throat and holding it there for just a second before removing it and fucking her mouth at a more shallow depth again.

Mary felt so incredibly intense. She knew her orgasm was going to be even bigger than the first one. Between having two sets of fingers plunging into her ass and her pussy and Rick violating her mouth. She couldn't stop it anymore, it was too intense. It slammed into her brain hard, she locked her lips around Rick's dick as best she could while she moaned and her body shook through what had to be one of the most intense orgasms of her life. She could feel her pussy and her asshole clenching around Carol's fingers and vaguely heard Rick say "Take my cum!"

Mary's body was still cascading through an orgasm when she heard Rick tell her to take his cum. In that moment, she wanted that more than anything in the world. She felt him pulling his dick out a little and worried that he was going to simply cum on her face, not that she would mind, but she wanted to taste him, swallow him. Her body demanded she keep it inside of her. She felt the head of his penis right at her lips and clamped down around it as tight as possible, continuing to moan and shudder as her own orgasm exploded from where Carol was abusing her holes. She felt Rick's dick jerk between her lips and shoot jet after jet of his hot sticky semen directly into her mouth. She continued jerking her hands up and down his shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other, feeling them flex and tighten as her mouth was filled. Mary rolled it around in her mouth and swallowed, feeling a few more dribbles on her tongue as Rick shouted through his explosive orgasm.

After a moment, when she knew he was done, she let go and loosened her lips. He removed his dick from her mouth and she swallowed again, feeling the last remainder of his cum slide down her throat. She responded by pressing her head forward, her own tidal wave of an orgasm finally over, and gently kissed all around his dick, along his shaft, the head of his dick, back down again and all over his balls and on his legs.

Rick looked down at her as she worshipped his dick. Mary looked up at him and said, "I'm sorry sir. I came again. I can't help it. I'm such a dirty slut. Your abuse felt so good to me and your dick was magnificent. Even your cum, it tasted so good and made me feel amazing. I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

Mary wasn't even exaggerating, it had all felt amazing and she really couldn't help herself.

Carol spoke up, "I know you just came all over my fingers. You're disgusting. Did you think you could hide it? You're such a slut that you came because my fingers were in your ass and my boyfriend was fucking your face? You have no self control whatsoever. I'm going to enjoy him fucking the shit out of you. I hope he knocks you up, I really do. I bet you'd like that wouldn't you? That's what all good little sluts want, don't they Rick? They want to get knocked up and have their belly grow fat with their random hook-ups baby."

Mary couldn't believe what she was hearing, but she also felt that need inside her. She wanted Rick to flood her fertile body with his cum, force it so deep inside her. She wanted to be bred like an animal, forced to accept an alpha males cum, a man that she didn't even know and was barely acquainted with but who obviously had complete dominion over her body. She thought about how embarrassed she would be explaining to her parents that she was knocked up by a borderline stranger and she didn't care, she wanted this dick to explode inside her.

"Please, please give me your cum, that's all I am, a receptacle for your DNA, please use my body. That's all I'm good for. My body is yours. I offer it to you as a breeding ground. Take it. Use it. Hurt me. Please, hurt me. Do anything you want as long as you fill me up with your cum."

Carol spanked Mary's ample ass repeatedly. "And you know what? You know fucking what? While he puts a baby in you, you're going to give me a god damned orgasm. You've obviously had enough, it's my fucking turn."

To be continued...

12