Large Nose Troubles

Story Info
Her large, allergic nose won't let her rest...
977 words
4.2
1.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ali_312
ali_312
10 Followers

Divya was working by herself in her room. College had finished for the day and she was catching up on some work she had to do. She was sitting at a desk in the corner of the room writing in her notebook.

"huUAA-CHMPH!"

Divya stifled an unexpected sneeze. She rubbed her large nose hard, pushing it upward with her palm. Divya had a very large nose, long and with wide nostrils. She still looked really pretty, with the prominent nose adding a royal flavor to her face, but that fact didn't matter much to her. She would have preferred a smaller nose anyday.

On top of that, her large nose was very sensitive. It was allergic to every damn thing in the world, and any random stimulant could send Divya sneezing her large nose off. Sometimes it even started sneezing randomly without any reason, causing Divya great frustration. Divya hated her big, overly sensitive nose, but there was little she could do about it.

"HuUUHHH... HUA-HAAATCHOOOO!" Divya sneezed again, this one unfiltered due to no one being around. Again, her nose was rarely satisfied with a single sneeze. The sneeze sent her pen flying, falling behind her study table and rolling away.

Divya frowned, scrunching her pretty nose up. After giving her large, pronounced nose one last squeeze and flaring her nostrils remarkably wide to un-squish them, Divya wiped the irritated expression from her face. Her deadlines weren't gonna resolve themselves.

She crawled underneath the desk looking for the pen, and found that it had rolled beneath the cabinet in the corner of the room. She shifted the desk, reached far into the gap between the cabinet and the floor and pulled out the pen. She placed it between her teeth while she crawled around, moving the desk back into place. While she was doing that, her large nose gradually became more and more irritated by something, but she didn't think about it.

When she finally stood up, she felt her nostrils flare. Her nostrils bulged as the dust on the pen invaded her nostrils and instantly started to affect her.

Inwardly cursing, she pressed a long, slender finger up against the underside of her nose and rubbed it firmly from side to side. It didn't do her any good, all the dust was already inside her large nose. Divya's breath started to hitch, her finger slowly rubbing less and less against her flared nostrils and twitching nose. Her mouth gradually opened, features becoming more contorted by the need to sneeze.

A moment later, Divya realised that her finger was coated with more dust, as her already large nostrils grew comically wide to hoover up the dust on her finger that she was so graciously supplying to her nose. She grimaced, her pretty features settling to into an annoyed pout.

"HaaaAAHH! HaaAAHH...!" Divya's back arched, pushing her breasts against her top. Long, curved nostrils flared into full black ovals, her hips twitch with the sensation, lips parted as the need to sneeze overtook her.

"HuUUHHH... HUA-HAAATCHOOOO!...HuuUUUSHOOOH!" Her slender frame rocked twice with both powerful sneezes, sending her generous chest shaking. Her nostrils distended hugely into twitching black pits as they bulged and sucked in the dust.

"hhuuaaAHHH... haH-HAAAHhh-HAH!" Divya's entire form quivered, her head tilting back until her long nose was pointed straight up to the ceiling. Her tired eyes squinted shut and her slender body tensed, ready for the complete sneeze attack.

"kuuUHHHH-HERSHOOO! HEAAHHSHOO! Eehh... EHCHEW! HESHEEW! HECHOO! HuuaaAAHHH-SHOO!" Divya just kept sneezing and sneezing, her head barely having time to rise and take in each desperate breath. She was being controlled by her large nose, and it was hell bent on punishing poor Divya.

She bent over due to her prolonged fit, as her body was rocked and her nostrils flared with each quick, explosive sneeze. The dust soon dissipated, but her long, angry nose kept going on due to muscle memory alone. Divya's sneezes grew more uncontrolled and spasmodic and she sneezed over a dozen times.

"huh...! HUH! HUP-CHNNXX!" Finally she stood up straight and stifled one last sneeze onto her outstretched finger. Feeling a little light-headed, she grasped the table with her other hand and sniffled miserably, an irritated expression on her face.

After a few moments, Divya squished the underside of her nose on the back of her hand and settled her countenance.

"I hate my large nose", Divya muttered and got back to studying. A minute later, she felt that her nose was still stuffy and blowing it would be better.

She went to the bathroom and cleared her abused sinuses. While washing her face, she splashed some water wrongly straight up... into her fragile nostrils.

"Son of a bit..." Divya moaned. She knew what was going to happen but was helpless to stop it. "hhuuuUUUUAHHHH!" While often not a very big deal, after the dust, the water up her sinuses was more abuse than Divya's now-hypersensitive nose could take.

After a moment's dazed stillness, Divya's nostrils flared violently again and her head reared back as she was immediately overtaken by another sneezing fit.

"HAATCHEH! HURSHEH! HAAR-CHEH!" Divya's entire body was overcome by harsh, wracking sneezes, bending her at the waist with every release. Her featured crumple into a strained mask of desperation, nostrils bulging immensely, eyes closed tight and mouth wide open.

Her entire body shuddered visibly from top to toe as her large, curved nostrils spread to their fullest, extraordinarily massive and almost circular. Their pulsing edged as well as the bulbous tip of her nose were red from so much abuse.

"huAAHCHEH! HUH-HUUHH-HUUUAAAAHHHSHCHEH!" Divya's curly hair flied forward over her face with a final huge sneeze.

Divya brought a long, slender finger up to the underside of her out-sized nostrils and rubbed forcefully from side to side, an irritated expression on her face, and went back to study.

ali_312
ali_312
10 Followers