A Nose for Love

Story Info
A female trucker and medical worker, end up exploring a kink.
2.7k words
4.53
6.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is not going to be everyone's liking. It won't be to many people's liking. I'll admit there are weird kinks in it. I hope it finds the right audience.

It was the same procedure over and over. Suzy was a truck driver. She was always going out of state. She was always going into and out of of nebulously defined hot spots. Now she was getting her regular Covid test. The economy in general was fucked. People were hoarding everything, nothing was coming in on ships or when it was it was dozens of loads that all had to be moved out yesterday.

That was okay. She was paid by the mile, and if she was carrying anything that was "critical" hours didn't count. Part of the routine was that she had to be tested everywhere and carry proof. Some places didn't mind, warehouses full of people maskless and occasionally coughing, other places where they were all double masked with face shields and handled documents with tongs while hosing everything down with disinfectant.

Part of her regular ritual was getting a Covid test. Fortunately the tech who usually did it was kinda hot. He had these magnificent green eyes and short salt and pepper hair peeking out of his head covering. She never saw more than that because he always wore a mask, face shield disposable gown and double layered gloves all over shapeless scrubs. A couple of times she brushed casually against him on the way in and out and she thought she felt some rather taught muscle against her breast.

Suzy took a seat at one of the kiosks and to her delight Carl came over with the test kit. "Time for my weekly nose picking." Suzy said and then cringed. It sounded funnier and sexier in her head. She looked into Carl's eyes and they turned in a slight smile.

"Weekly." He shook his head and tisked. "Proper hygiene is important miss." He pulled down her mask instead of instructing her to. He also stood far closer and she could feel the heat of his body in front of her.

He pushed the swab into her nose and gave a slightly sigh as he pushed it deeper. "Deactivated viruses can give a false positive on the most sensitive PCR tests. It's a good thing you are only in for a quickie."

"A quickie?" She asked staring into his eyes and the down at his crotch which seemed to be bulging against the scrubs.

"Keep your nose clean and I'll see you next week."

That night when she was parked in a rest area because she was legitimately too tired to drive and she ventured a finger up her nostril. It was a weird sensation. She hadn't done it much as a child and had mocked her friends who did, but it seemed so right and it fit so well. She twisted and her fingernail caught a dried booger, as she pulled it out she realized her other nostril itched in a way she hadn't experience before. She wiped the nail on a napkin and stuffed it in a fast food bag.

She lay in the back of her trying to sleep when her phone buzzed. It was a link to a clear test result. That was one worry off of her mind. She took off her work shirt, tank top and bra, then pulled off her pants. She thought about Carl and how sexy his eyes looked. She wondered what he looked like under all those layers. She pulled on her tank top and a pair of flannel pajama bottoms.

Suzy felt her pussy getting moist thinking of Carl. She slid down the pants and started to rub thinking of his strong hands pulling her mask down. He moved like someone who was strong and forceful. It was a confident stride like a caged animal. She rubbed her pussy and gave it a little slap and then rubbed it harder.

Carl was on her mind and for some reason she started to think of him shoving the swab into her nose. Her hand danced on her pussy and the other went up to tweak her nipples. The probing of the swab was in her mind though. The way Carl shoved it in and twisted. She took her hand off her nipple and slid a finger into the other nostril. It was warm and wet and felt tighter. She could smell her pussy as she kept stroking. She slid two fingers in her pussy thinking of Carl's penis filling her at the same time he was swabbing. She pulled her finger out of her nose and in a spur of the moment decision ate the booger. She groped around the bed area looking for something to better stimulate her nose. She ripped the twist tie off a bag of bagels and quickly straightened it and guided it in.

It was scraping just like the swap and she kept thrusting it in, working in time with the two fingers she had in her cunt. "Carl" she moaned. She slid in a third finger, figuring he looked big in all the ways.

Then it happened. She sneezed. It was more than just a sneeze. It was a thundering orgasm as well. Every part of her was on fire and burning and aching but a serene calm filled her mind. She passed out whispering Carl.

The next week was rough. She worked nearly a hundred hours and ended up crossing I80 twice. Her days were caffeine and "decongestants" and her nights were filled with dreams of a masked Carl exploring her inside and out. Half the time her masturbation sessions involved some sort of nose play, a finger or a toothpick. She was coming back into town after an 18 hour drive and planned to get checked and take some melatonin and then sleep for 12 hours before grabbing the next load.

She walked into the clinic to get checked. She began to get upset when a couple of people were called before her but was happy to see that she had Carl when she went back. Carl had shed the smock and gloves. She could see his forearms now and they were muscular and smooth.

Suzy slid her hand over his arm as she walked by and noticed that it seemed to be shaved. "I notice that you've shed some layers." She said standing close in front of him.

"New CDC protocols." he as he pulled down her mask and the placed a hand against her neck and used his thumb under her chin to tilt her head back.

"I can see you've been 'housekeeping'" Carl said as he pressed the swab in deep.

"Can I tell you a secret?

"Of course. It would be a HIPPA violation for me to share."

Suzy stared into his eyes. "I've been getting turned on by this."

Carl smiled. "There is erectile tissue in the sinuses just like in the clitoris. It's not known why it's there or what purpose it serves but there are a significant portion of the population turned on by stimulation even without the taboo nature of mucus."

Suzy smiled a bit and felt better. She was so tired and horny. "It must be nice to lose the gown and extra gloves, I bet you feel naked without them." She was sure it was a bad idea but her hand reached out toward his waistline.

"I felt so overdressed when we started with all the extra protection, I started to drop other items of clothing. My watch, my socks and then my underwear. Now that we are scaling back on the protocols I don't think I want to go back."

Suzy's hand reached under his top to his toned abdomen. She slid it down under the tied waist and felt only shaved skin. She let it go an inch down before he pulled, the swab out of her nose and she pulled her hand back.

"Sorry..."

"Quite alright I enjoyed it. Perhaps almost too much. " He said with a wink.

Suzy looked down and his scrub pants were tented and a tiny wet spot was at the end.

Carl adjusted himself and took a couple of deep breaths. His erection was still noticeable but wasn't as glaring.

Suzy swung by a grocery store to pick up Mountain Dew, No-Doze, a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter and a jar of jelly. It was going to be another hell of a long week. Back in her truck she pulled the blackout curtains and stripped. She was going to try to sleep naked and then go without underwear tomorrow.

That was the last time she ended up wearing a bra or panties. There was something wild and thrilling about it, deliciously naughty. Some of the other truckers might have noticed but the large work shirt that she used to hide her breasts in general also hid the fact that her large mounds were hanging a little bit lower.

Going without panties was a different challenge she often wore jeans and the seam had a tendency to rub her just the right way. That led to her getting aroused which led to moisture which ended up being uncomfortable.

It was early Sunday morning and Suzy was getting ready for her last homeward leg. She dropped her last No-Doze and last Sudafed into her last Mountain Dew. She had two sandwiches left out of the loaf and a banana that she snagged in some truck stop some place.

She was tired and aching and couldn't quite remember what sleep was. She new that there was a sexy man who was going to take care of this itch in her nose and maybe he could look at the itch in her pussy. She threw on her tank top and face mask and climbed in the drivers seat. She thought maybe another trucker could see she was pantless but she didn't care.

She backed her trailer into the dock and waited for the forklifts to finish the loading. A little man brought her a sheet of paper with the information about the load. Suzy rolled down the window of her truck and the cold October air chilled her and made her nipples poke out against her tank.

The man stared up at her as she took the paper. "Looking is free" she said and pulled the tank up revealing a bare breast.

"How much is... Um..."

"If you have to ask, you can't afford it. ". She rolled up the window and started to roll away. Only when she left the parking lot did she lower her shirt.

Suzy drove hard and fast. The miles and the hours flew by.

Suzy woke up in a bed. He mouth was dry, her throat was sore, her head hurt and her nose was running like hell. Most of all she needed to pee. She stood up and made a dash to the bathroom. As she sat on the toilet letting her bladder drain, a few thoughts came to mind. She hadn't slept in a bed in years. She didn't know where she was or what was going on. This was obviously a man's bathroom. There was a can of shaving cream and a men's razor, a basic towel and a bar of soap.

She wiped herself and took the towel and wrapped it around her waist. Her nose was running like hell. She took a deep sniff and inhale and swallowed the thick mucus. She went back to the bedroom to try and figure out where she was. The clothes in the closet belonged to a man about a head and a half taller than she was. They were mostly casual but there was a bagged suit and a couple of ties.

She opened the door to step into the hallway when she saw Carl.

He handed her a mug of coffee. "You've been asleep for about two days. You were a wreck when you came in. I took you home to let you sleep it off."

"Did you? Did we?"

His strong hand cupped her cheek. "You said you wanted to feel my dick go in one nostril and out the other."

"I guess that is a no." She then wiped her nose on her forearm, "Maybe yes."

"Definitely no. You were in no state. How long were you awake?"

"70 80 hours. I'm not sure." She took a good look at him. He had a strong jaw and those eyes were incredible. He was wearing shorts and a loose T-shirt. She reached out a hand and touched his abdomen. It was pure muscle.

"So are you not really wearing underwear?"

He smiled. His hand went to the side of her neck. "Food first. Water. Then maybe."

The two of them ate a breakfast of pop tarts and coffee. Carl apologized, "It's all I really have. It's take out or pop tarts and with take-out being what it is..."

"Thank you for taking me in. I needed the sleep but I have to get back to work."

Carl smiled a million watt smile at her. "Um, you can't. We can't actually. We both tested 'positive'" he said with finger quotes, "and are in lock down for at least a week."

She smiled and then sniffled.

Carl bent in and kissed her. It was a kiss unlike any she felt before. When he broke the kiss, he kissed her upper lip where the snot was starting to dribble down. He then slid his tongue into her nostril.

It was so intimate. She had had a dick in all of the usual holes. She had had tongues there and used her tongue on men and women, exploring and pleasuring them. This was so much more intimate. On a whim she slid a finger into Carl's nostril. She got it up to the second knuckle and when she pulled it out there was a greenish booger on the tip. She stuck it into her mouth and swallowed.

Carl pick her up in his strong arms and carried her back to bed. When they entered the bedroom he waggled his hips and his cargo shorts fell to the floor. True to his word, he was not wearing underwear.

Suzy lay back in the bed with her knees up. Carl took the invite and dived in. His tongue and fingers drove her wild. She hadn't been with anyone since the world ended. The lizards always were sniffling and coughing even before and now it was just too scary. All of the other truckers and warehouse workers were either the type to not want casual sex or the type to not be too particular about who they were with.

Suzy closed her eyes and ran her hands through Carl's short hair. He started to kiss his way up. Naval, nipples, nape of the neck were all possessed by his mouth. Chin and lips fell prey next. When he kissed the tip of her nose, her heart nearly exploded. He wrapped his hand around her throat and then his lips around a nostril.

When he sucked she felt the air pull out of her lungs and she gasped and felt the wind flow into her mouth but not reach her lungs. Carl kissed her and she felt the slime of her snot flowing into her mouth on his tongue. It was like snowballing, swapping cum after a blowjob, but the taste was more mild.

Suzy reached down his torso and felt his cock, with his whole pubic area shaved smooth. She cupped his balls and guided his dick into her waiting vagina. He thrust deep and started to suck on her other nostril.

She slid her fingers into his nose so that the only way he could breathe was through her. She could smell the strawberry pop tart he had for breakfast as he panted in time with his thrusts. She felt the usual tingle, her body tensing up. Then came the sneeze, and the thunderous orgasm.

Carl pulled out of her and she pulled hard on his cock. He was struggling to get in the position that her hands demanded. Eventually she had him lined up with her nostril. When he came if was as if fire was sprayed into her nose. Fire that smelled like sex and lust. A smell that she doubted would ever leave her and she never wanted to.

Carl collapsed next to her and the two of them periodically licking each others faces and smiling.