Large Penis Humiliation

Story Info
A world where small men with tiny penises are prized.
4.1k words
4.01
16.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived to work a little late, just like usual. My shoulder-length blond hair whipped behind me. I was wearing 4-inch heels which clicked as I speed-walked through the main door to the office.

"Sorry I'm late Mr. Peterson," I said. I pushed out my chest, emphasizing my E-cup breasts. I've found that can sometimes give me the edge I need in these kinds of situations.

Mr. Peterson grunted. The man stood 4'9", a veritable dwarf. Not the smallest man I'd seen but fairly tiny for this office. It's true what they say about short men, they really do have all the power in this world.

From the office gossip I heard, Mr. Peterson got his job at the company from his father. But he quickly rose through the ranks of the company with his stature and friendly, round face. His tiny, slim-fat body was like the ones you'd see on the cover of Men's magazines. His diminutive height and healthy-looking face and skin implied his wealthy upbringing. His family could obviously afford a dietitian that would shape and grow him like a bonsai tree. The dietitian provided a personalized diet that would cut growth while maximizing health. Since he started working here, he had maintained his slim-fat body perfectly. Not so fat that you'd think him glutenous, but not so thin that you'd think him poor.

Mr. Peterson was lucky. Most of us got one dietitian for the entire public school district. Without a personalized diet plan, many young men experienced their natural growth spurts. Some grew as tall as 5'8". A few unlucky bastards could even get as tall as 5'9".

"It won't happen again," I lied.

He smiled, ignoring me. "We have a new employee," he said. Usually, I'd get a short lecture on how important it was for everyone to be in the office on time so work could begin. But it seemed he'd skipped that today. That means he wants something from me. Probably something big. "I was hoping you'd show him around." He grinned, showing me his perfectly white teeth.

"Of course, Mr. Peterson," I said, happy to avoid the lecture.

"He'll be sharing your cubicle."

"Not a problem," I said. "I'll get right to it." I took my leave and made my way down the labyrinth of cubicles. When I reached mine, I let out a gasp. Sitting inside was the largest man I'd ever seen. He must have been seven and a half feet easily, maybe even eight. His arms were as thick as I was. Lumps of muscle bulged off him in all directions. The two meaty slabs on his chest rivaled my breasts for size. The buttons on his light-purple button-down shirt struggled to keep the fabric together. His upper body formed a perfect pyramid. My eyes traveled down to his pants which were positively painted on. His quads bulged out obscenely and then I saw it. A noticeable bulge where his crotch was.

A nobler woman would feel pity for this poor man. With a dick that big he must still be a virgin. But I could only feel disgust. Where were his parents, his school dietitian, his peers? How could they let him get like that? Did he eat them?

And his muscles were enormous. They flexed and stretched the fabric of his clothes every time he moved. It's rare and shameful for someone to have muscles like that. How could you eat so much food that you could waste calories on building and sustaining your muscles? There are starving kids around the world and he's wasting his calories on exercise?

I hated him. He looked like a brute. Like a savage gorilla. But I noticed a brand new feeling. Something I had never in my life felt before. There was an aching feeling in my private parts, and they seemed to be getting moist. I clamped my legs closed and rubbed them together to get rid of it. It felt good, but it didn't help. I wondered if I should see a doctor. Maybe if it doesn't resolve by the end of the day.

"Are you Jennifer?" he asked in a rich, baritone voice. He stood up out of his chair, towering over me. "I'm Sean," he said, extending a massive hand. I was almost too awestruck to move, but I forced myself to shake his hand. His hand closed around mine, covering it completely. The aching feeling intensified and I felt some fluid escape my vagina. Was I allergic to him?

"Nice to, uh, meet you, um Sean. I'm sorry, I'm just suddenly not feeling very well."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said. God, that brute sounded like a therapist. Maybe he thought it made him seem less imposing. "I'll be right back. But here's my phone number. Text me if you need anything." I scribbled down my phone number on the corner of a piece of paper and handed it to him.

"Thank you. I'll text you so you have mine."

I ran off to find the ladies' room. My phone buzzed on the way. "It's Sean," was all the text message said.

I entered the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I found a stall at the end of the room and entered it. The aching feeling seemed to be subsiding but I still felt a bit wet. I grabbed some toilet paper, lifted up my skirt, pulled my panties down, and dabbed at my nether regions. I noticed, to my disappointment, there was a large wet spot on my panties. I inserted some of the dry toilet paper into my panties and pulled them back up, the rest I put in my handbag.

I made my way back to my cubicle where I found Sean in the middle of stretching. He threw his arms behind his head, pushed his chest out, and groaned. His arms and back exploded with a roiling mass of muscles, stretching his shirt to capacity. His undersized shirt untucked itself and I caught a glimpse of skin.

I felt like a dam had burst in my private parts and the aching feeling returned, slamming into me like a train. I turned on my heel and made my way straight to my friend Amy's cubicle. Fortunately, the toilet paper must have caught most of the discharge.

"Jennifer!" Amy shrieked. "You're looking good today girl!"

"You too. Are those new earrings?"

"They are! My boyfriend got them for me and I finally got around to wearing them."

"Hey, have you seen the new guy?"

"The big brute? Yeah. Gross."

"Did you feel anything weird when you were near him? Like maybe you were allergic to him or something?"

"Oh my God," Amy's eyes widened. "That's exactly what it was."

"Like an ache...down there."

"Yeah girl, and wet too."

"Exactly!"

"You know what I think? Big guys like that should be ashamed of himself. I'm sorry, but it's the truth."

"Yeah, there's like enough of him to make two men."

Amy giggled, "You know what else I think? If you don't care about societal norms enough to be that-ugh-tall, I bet you don't care about hygiene either. He's probably got some weird stuff coming off his skin that's making us all allergic."

"Yeah and maybe you can't undo the mistakes that make you tall, but at least you don't have to have muscles like that."

"Exactly, You stay right here Jennifer. It's not healthy to be around him."

"Thanks, Amy."

"If it were up to me, anything over 5'8" they should just chop it off. Doesn't matter which end."

We both laughed. I texted Sean to tell him I got caught up in some work. My phone buzzed in response. "No problem. By the way, do you know what the I910 column in the Deliverables report means?"

I texted him back, "It's just the sum of the I908 and I909 columns."

"So how's the dating life?" Amy said.

"Actually, I met this cute little guy online. We're going to a bar tonight."

"How tall is he?"

"4'9"

"Damn," Amy exclaimed. "That's nice. He's probably lying though. I bet he's more like 4'11"."

"Just as long as he doesn't have another big dick like my last date."

"How big was it?"

"It was five inches. Massive. I sent him straight home."

"Men should definitely be upfront about problems like that."

"He was so short and skinny too. I was caught completely by surprise."

I spent the rest of the day complaining with Amy about all the tall guys we saw taking up space on public transit. Another productive day.

My date is already waiting when I arrive at the bar. He stands up and waves to me. He has a dark, bushy beard covering the lower half of his face and curly hair covering the top. His light-blue button-down shirt was neatly tucked into his trousers. He had a slight paunch and his head came up to my chest.

I walked over and greeted him with a hug pressing his head into my breasts. I give his head a good feel of the girls. I'm excited to find that he's not a catfish, but a real, live, manlet.

"Great to finally meet you," I said, exchanging the necessary pleasantries.

"You too. So you said you liked to travel on your profile?"

"Oh yes, traveling, eating good food, and laughing."

"Funny," My date chuckled. He grabbed a few cashews from the small cup on the bar and swallowed them. "I just did all those things in the last ten minutes."

I laughed dryly. "So your profile said you were in transportation logistics."

"Yes," he nodded, "I drive a big truck and I deliver small packages," He emphasized the last two words and grinned. I guess I got all the evidence I needed, he wasn't a catfish, technically he had a sense of humor and he was small and cute. That was good enough for me. I slammed down my drink, and he slammed down his.

"Your place or mine?" I asked.

"How about yours? I still live with my parents."

I nodded, "You can save a lot of money that way."

We caught a cab back to my apartment and walked inside.

"My bedroom's over here," I said guiding him to the bed. I suddenly remembered the soaked toilet paper and panties. What if he thought there was something wrong with my lady parts? "I've just got to take a quick trip to the bathroom," I said.

"No problem, I'll be waiting for you here."

I went to the bathroom and took off all my clothes. I hid the panties under my dress and tossed the toilet paper in the toilet. When I exited the bathroom, I saw he had also taken the time to get naked. My eyes jumped straight to tonight's prize."

"Oh my God," I exclaimed gleefully.

"That's right," He said proudly. "I have a micropenis."

"Very nice," I said lying on the bed. "Should we get started?"

Without a word, he lay down next to me. I licked his penis and it sprung to life instantly. He got on top of me and carefully inserted it.

"Is it in yet?" I asked.

"It sure is," he replied.

We ground our bodies together. It felt nice-both his warm skin and the pressure on my lady parts. I was enjoying it when suddenly the image of Sean stretching in the cubicle jumped into my brain. It took over, banishing all other thoughts. Instantly the aching and wetness returned. I tried to think about something else. Anything else. But it was no use. I couldn't get the thought of those great, big, brutish, bulging muscles out of my mind.

The aching was getting to me. I felt like I needed something but I didn't know what it was. I pressed my hips against my date. It felt good but it wasn't enough. So I drew my hips back and pressed them forward again. Then I did it again, and again, and again. I moaned in frustration. The ache was still there. And my nether regions were getting wetter. He'd notice any moment now.

"Uh," my date said, "you okay?"

I didn't respond. I drew my hips all the way back into the bed and slammed them forward with a slapping noise.

"Easy lady! It's just sex! No need to go crazy."

I slammed my hips into him a few more times.

"Is something wrong down there, lady? You're kind of wet. Is that supposed to happen? Actually, you're really, really-"

I wailed in frustration. I sat up and grabbed my date's body, lifting him into the air, and then slamming him down onto the bed. He bounced. I threw myself on top of him and started slamming my privates onto his.

"Fuck you, Sean!" I yelled.

"Sean? Who's-"

Slap, slap, slap. The slaps started to sound wetter.

"Jesus lady, you're crazy!"

I just kept pounding him with my hips.

He pressed against me but he was too small and weak for me to notice. I was still pounding him when he yelled, "Stop lady!"

I rolled off him instantly and groaned in frustration. "I just need-"

"You need what?"

"I just need...a little...more."

"More what?"

"Just...more. I don't know. I just need more."

"What you need is some help lady. Goodbye." He put on his clothes and left me lying on the bed, aching. My crotch was soaked. I grabbed my phone to schedule an appointment with my doctor. The next available one was tomorrow morning. Perfect. I scheduled the appointment and called in sick for tomorrow.

"So what seems to be the problem, ma'am? Anything specific or you just want a checkup?"

"Actually yeah, there is something specific. I think I'm, um, allergic to this man in my office."

"Interesting. Can you describe the symptoms?"

"There's an ache...down there," I gestured to my crotch. "And it gets wet."

"Well, it's always wet."

"Like really wet."

"And it only happens when you're near him?"

"Well no, it happened last night too, when I was thinking about him."

"Hmm," the doctor said thoughtfully.

"What do you think it is?"

"Well, we won't know for sure until we do some bloodwork."

"Yeah, but do you have any guesses?"

"Well I have one but it's extremely rare. I've never encountered it but there is some literature out there. Patients reported these same symptoms when near certain men. But like I said, it's extremely rare."

"And what would be the cure for that?"

"I'm sorry to tell you that there is no known cure. But the literature reports that some women were able to find relief by having sex with the men."

"You want me to spend more time with the guy who's making me feel this way? Isn't that the opposite of what I want to do?"

"It's a possible treatment for something extremely rare."

"What if I can't?"

"Can't what?"

"Can't have sex with him?"

"And why can't you?"

"What if it's too big?"

"That's unlikely. Most penises are very small. But your vagina is an incredible organ. It can stretch to fit almost anything in it."

I felt my stomach drop. "Anything?"

"Well, an entire baby for one thing. Any other questions?"

"N-No that's all for now."

"We'll just take some blood and samples and let you know in a few days."

I left the doctor's office and headed home to lie in bed. Sean popped back into my thoughts and the aching returned. But it felt different this time. It wasn't just an ache. It was an emptiness, and an urge to fill it. At first, I thought I could ignore it, but it was just getting worse the more I thought about it, and therefore, Sean. I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed my phone and texted Sean.

"Hey newbie, you wanna go out and get drinks?"

My phone buzzed, "You sure you want to be seen with me?"

He had a point. "Maybe just come to my place?" I sent him my address

"Too late. Now I want drinks. You're buying. Joe's Pub." Joe's pub was right across the street from me. People would see me with that brute. I was about to send back an angry text, but my aching vagina had the last word. I sighed and put on some tight jeans to accentuate my ass, and a t-shirt. I grabbed a fistful of toilet paper and padded my panties. I went across the street and entered Joe's Pub to wait. I didn't need to wait long. Sean had to crouch and twist his torso to enter the pub. The ceilings had only about a 6ft clearance. So even when he got through the door he had to crouch until he made his way to the barstool next to me. He looked like the only adult in a room full of children. He sat down and the barstool creaked in protest. All eyes were looking at us.

"Nice to see you, Jennifer. I hope you're feeling better."

"You too. Sorry for running out on you." I called the bartender over and ordered a couple of drinks.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?"

I realized I forgot to prepare a pretend topic. "I, uh, it's just such a nice day."

"You wanted to talk to me about the weather?"

"I uh, no, I wanted to-"

He smirked. Fuck. I felt drenched. No amount of makeshift toilet-paper padding could save me.

"How did your date go last night?" he asked.

"I uh, fine. How did you know I went on a date?"

"Amy told me."

"She did? When?"

"Last night." His smirk grew into a grin.

The drinks arrived and we both sipped them quietly. His eyes flicked down to my crotch where a small wet spot had appeared and was growing. He put his enormous hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes, "Jennifer," the wet spot on my pants grew larger. The giant bulge in his pants twitched. Tall guys and big dicks are supposed to be gross and pathetic. How did this man have so much power over me? I hated him so much. Didn't I? I couldn't tell anymore. Maybe I kind of...liked him. Impossible. But I couldn't think straight. I ached so much. I needed him so badly. I was so empty.

"Do you want to..." I trailed off.

"Sorry. Could you repeat that?"

I couldn't. I couldn't say out loud that I wanted him to have sex with me. That I needed him. But I wasn't in charge anymore. My vagina was the one calling the shots.

"Do you want to-"

"Stop" he interrupted me. "Wow you must really need me," he whispered to me. "I'm not that cruel. We can leave separately."

He got up and the seat creaked in relief and headed towards my apartment. I followed a few agonizing minutes later. Judge me if you want, I know the rest of the bar did. Everyone's got their weird fetish. I guess mine is just big, muscular guys.

Sean was waiting for me outside my apartment. When I got out of the elevator, I ran to him. I lost my balance in my heels and almost fell over but Sean caught me before I could hit the ground. I fumbled for my keys but finally unlocked the door. We both shucked our clothes off down to our underwear. I took off my soaked panties with the toilet-paper padding and threw them aside. They hit the floor with a wet slap. Sean lied down on the bed in his underwear. "Do you want to do the honors?" he asked.

"What do you mean."

"I mean remove my underwear."

I timidly approached him and started peeling it off. I shrieked when I saw it. Sean just laughed.

"That was Amy's reaction too." He grabbed me under the arms and lifted me on top of him. "But she got used to it. We'll go slow." He reached his fingers down to my crotch and smiled. "Wow, you're really ready."

"Ready for what?"

"For this." Sean grabbed his penis and flopped it around.

"I am not ready for that."

"It's not ready for you either. You have to wake it up first."

I gave it a quick lick.

"It's going to take a lot more than that to get me ready."

"Wait don't they...grow."

"Oh yeah."

"Does it have to?"

"You want to try putting it in you like this?" he asked slapping his cock against my clit.

"What should I do?"

"Lick it, rub it, play with it."

I took it from him. It was so heavy. I tenderly gave it a kiss on the tip and lapped the skin around it with my tongue.

"You don't have to be so careful with him. He's a big boy. He can handle it. Try sucking on it."

"Sorry, Sean, that's not going to fit in my mouth."

"Then maybe just rub it with your hands."

It was so big my hands couldn't fit around the whole shaft. But I dutifully ran my hands up and down the shaft. It was working. To my horror, the penis began to inflate. Sean grabbed my body and flipped me around. My crotch was now in his face while I continued to work his penis with my hands. I yelped in surprise.

"Sean, what are you doing?"

Suddenly I felt his tongue on the little nub at the top of my vagina. He was licking and sucking.

"What are you-wow. Oh wow. What the-oh God. Oh my God. What the fuck. Holy shit. What is that feeling? Oh, God. What is happening to meee." I shrieked and lost control of my body.

"You like that?"

"I mean, yeah. What the fuck was that?" My body tingled everywhere. My skin felt electric and anything that touched it sent little waves of pleasure.

12