All Comments on 'Large Penis Humiliation'

by MrHackerMan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I really don't like his snide demeanor. I've got the "big" penis and I'll see you tomorrow. Nah, that doesn't work. I've got toys that he doesn't have to show up for. He can take his Large Penis home if that's all he's good for. Where is his mind?

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

Okay, that was really great! A satire that upends the real world. A world where women adore the "little men"... until a few begin to awaken ;) This is really unique and I applaud the creativity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This makes no sense.

If she actually is a size queen, which would be the equivalent of someone with a micropenis fetish in the world you created, why is she only finding out now? It really doesn't make sense. It's also very unclear why short stature and tiny penises are so desirable in your story. You just make it so, and then subvert your own premise. Seems lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This makes me think you have a small dick and are really envious of bigger dicks. Not a good thing!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

Wow, this story actually is really bad. You create a scenario I thought was original and in the end it's like all the rest that are about big dicks being better. What a disappointment.

James_Bizzy_okokJames_Bizzy_okok11 months ago

I thought it was a big dick humiliation story? either way, it sucks and did not arouse me or anyone I read it to, even a little bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHackerMan@MrHackerMan
"Mr. Hackerman is in. He's penetrated our network." I smirk as I hear those words in my headphones. They're right. Earlier this morning I hacked the CIA. Seems they just found out. Oh shit. I just realized I forgot to hack the NSA. I head back to my apartment and look around...