All Comments on 'Lariats and Lacrosse Sticks Ch. 02'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
HeifelHeifelover 11 years ago

You're brilliant as always Red. Like this story very much. It's a 5 without a doubt;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yay

Down with the flu. Discovering that you posted a new chapter helped the day dramatically.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Always a 5 for your stories

Yeah, it's a cold dreary day, so I was excited to see this up. Thanks for giving us more on the boys. I love Tanner and Randy. They are so sweet.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Love it as always. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I love your stories I wish there was a way to fave authors because you are my favorite. I like how you didn't drag out the waiting to be a couple, the sex etc. I'll wait for another chapter in the story as best I can.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago
There is

As always a brilliant story and this chapter was so good I loved how the boys grew into the relationship slowly they are so cute.

Casey you can favourite reddirt by pressing the blue button under the rating stars. Then if you need to find him you go into your profile, click favourites and he will be there as part of your list.

I wish I could give you 10 as always can't wait for the next chapter and I wonder if they are going to meet up with our other couple in the future??

Tracer64Tracer64over 11 years ago
Terrific as usual

Love this story. Hope there is more to come.

EveValmiriEveValmirialmost 10 years ago
Jenny

...is who I want to be when I get old. Her character makes me laugh until I'm crying!

PleasepleasePleasepleaseover 7 years ago
Again, another mix of great characters!

Jenny and Fred especially are seriously adorable. Love how feisty and open minded they are! As always the humor is terrific.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous