Larkin Ch. 15

Story Info
Paying the price.
1.7k words
4.38
11.3k
6
2

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened her eyes, her head pounding, he was behind her again, ramming into her ass. She let out a cry and her muscles tightened around him, making him moan in pleasure. "Yes my little whore, scream for me. You love this cock, don't you?"

"Wynter pleeease! No more, it hurts!"

He chuckled, then slid his hand down her hip, running his thumb in to her clit to rub it. "You like that, don't you whore? Say it whore. Say you like my cock." He rammed harder, and worked his fingers harder, feeling her loosen her muscles as she gasped and fought to push away the pleasure.

"Please please please no," she whispered.

He knew she was close and he worked her harder until she screamed out in pleasure and her ass clamped around him. He came on top of her orgasm, growling as her walls clenched around his cock.

Larkin was sobbing as he pulled out of her. "That's right whore. You can't fight your nature. Say it Larkin. Say you are my whore."

"I am your whore," she repeated in monotone, her mind beginning to slip away.

He went to bed then, leaving her in the cage. She was unable to sleep, but she would half nod off, and jerk in her bonds. She tried to stay quiet, not wake him. Not give him a reason to hurt her more.

He got up with the sun and the first thing he did was pick up a riding crop and find every bit of flesh he could with it. He left her a quivering mess and Yvette sneered as she came in with food. She started by pouring water over her face and making her choke, then shoved food in her mouth too quickly, shoving more and more in, then pouring more water on her face while her mouth was stuffed full.

"YVETTE!" Wynter screamed and Yvette leapt back from Larkin as Larkin choked out food and tried to breathe. "Leave. Do not go near her again."

"M'lord, she is ruining you! She is a wicked thing and she doesn't deserve you! The sooner she is gone the better! You can move on then!"

"Yvette, get out now," Wynter hissed, shoving the woman towards the door. The woman left and Wynter turned to Larkin. "Is it all gone? You are breathing?"

"Yes!" she panted. "I told you I wasn't lying!"

"I came back to see if you were. How many, whore?"

"None Wynter. I told you. None."

"Did you let a man make you come for him?"

"No! You do not understand what you did to me! I wouldn't let a man touch me that way. Not voluntarily!"

Wynter paced, then began releasing her restraints. She collapsed, her muscles refusing to work for her. "Get up. Clean that mess up and relieve yourself. Hurry up."

"I can't move. Not yet, I can't make..."

"Get up," he commanded.

Larkin tried, but she could not move, her muscles were too cramped and stiff. She managed to roll, slightly, and make her arms jerk, but that was all.

Wynter growled angrily. "I'm sorry! Please, I am trying! I am trying!"

He picked her up and tossed her on the bed, then cleaned up the water and food on the floor. He turned to her when he finished, then moved to her and began straightening her arms and legs as she screamed. He rubbed her muscles roughly, then stood her up and walked her to the privy pot. "Hurry," he hissed.

In minutes, he was leading her down a hall and marching her to the baths. "Clean her," he demanded of the girl who was waiting. The girl washed Larkin and Larkin shivered in the cold water. Wynter leaned against the door, watching with a scowl. "How many?" he demanded when the girl helped her stand.

"None, Wynter," she answered, her teeth chattering.

He saw her look at the shaving razor across the room and he went to it, blocking it from her view. She looked down, her cheeks turning pink. "Come to me, whore."

Larkin stumbled to him, still shivering. He took her arm and jerked her out of the room and down the hall. He pushed the door open and drug her outside, then bound her down to a board. It wasn't as wide as her body, digging into her shoulders and hips as he lashed her down to it. It was cold and she was already shivering and still wet.

"Any time you get too cold, just sing out, whore. One of my boys will come warm you. Piss is warm for a few minutes anyway."

He stood and left, leaving Larkin sobbing and freezing. The sun set on her and she lay with her teeth clenched, forcing her mind away. Blocking out the pain and cold. When Wynter untied her, she was limp and vacant. For a moment, he feared her dead, but when he lifted her, her eyes moved to him slowly as she blinked.

"No escaping, whore," he sneered. He threw her over his shoulder and she hung there as he carried her to his room. She was surprised when he threw her in his bed, but not surprised when he secured her hands to the headboard. He doused the lamp and lay down next to her. "Don't you dare get sick," he growled. "I will put you back in Yvettes care."

"I am fine with that, she wants me dead."

"You do NOT get to die Larkin," he told her through clenched teeth, turning to her in the darkness. "Get it out of your head."

"What is left for me? Pain? Torture? Your hate and anger? I cannot bear that Wynter. How can I think of anything but death with that in my future."

"Resign yourself to it. You do not get to die until I kill you!"

"Yes Wynter," she answered dully.

By morning, Wynter had rolled, throwing an arm over her waist. She woke before him, remaining still and trying to think. Her mind didn't want to focus, it kept trying to slip away. He finally woke, lifting and looking down at her in the morning light. He removed the dressing on her breast and squeezed it, looking over the damage he had done. His eyes went to hers as she stared at him fearfully. She knew that look, that hungry look that said he liked what he was seeing. She let herself react. If he was taking her, he wasn't hurting her.

He rolled onto her, shoving her legs apart with his knee. He didn't wait, or try to get her wet, he drove into her, pulling a cry from her. "I fucking hate you Larkin," he said angrily, his face inches from hers.

"Ohh, no, Wynter please. No! Beat me or hurt me as you like, but please don't say you hate me. I never wanted that! I did not know it would... OH!! Oh, yes, Ooooh! Please," she gasped as he hammered into her angrily. "I did not know it would hurt you, I was a thing you owned not a person you cared for! Punish me, but don't hate me! PLEASE! Ohhh! Yes, yes!"

He shocked her by kissing her then as he came. His mouth locking over hers as he throbbed inside of her and shot hot cum deep inside of her. She kissed him back eagerly, full of need. She lost herself there, in his passionate kiss for a long moment. Right up until he pulled away, his look turning dark. He rolled off of her with a snarl. "Whore," he hissed, going to wash himself before dressing.

He left as soon as he was dressed and did not return until midday. He bought a bowl and a cup, setting them on the small table, then released her wrists. He yanked her up and shoved her across the room for her ablutions, then to the table. The bowl of soup had no spoon, she had to lift it and drink it and she was happy to. She was starving. She drank all of the water as well, then turned to Wynter with her eyes down. She was at a loss as to what she should do. He stood staring, as if expecting something. Finally, she stood, and trembling, went to kneel in the cage. He paced and she knew he was watching her, debating.

He stopped after several long minutes and went to her, securing the cage around her. Not as hard as last time, and he didn't tie her head back or her breasts, he also left her ankles free. She couldn't move, but it wasn't as bad as last time. He left without saying a word.

When he came back that night, he had a box with him. He moved behind her and without warning, shoved something large and cold in her pussy. She cried out, it was far too large! He strapped it into place using the bars, then shoved his thumb in her asshole. "Noo!" she wailed, knowing what he was about to do. He pressed something cold to that small hole and began pushing. It was lubed with something, so it spread her with ease as she screamed. It kept thickening, kept sliding in, further and further as she thrashed and wailed. When she was so full and it was spearing into her as far as it could possibly go, the thickness dropped off and her sphincter closed around a small handle. She was still screaming and crying, the pain more than she could bear as he secured it to the bars as well. The smallest of movements wiggled them both inside of her.

"Does it hurt, whore?"

"Yes! Please, yes! I swear I will be good, it hurts, please take them out!"

"How badly does it hurt Larkin? I will remove them if you would rather I say I hated you."

Larkin clamped her teeth shut and hung her head. He jostled both of the handles, making her scream again. He shoved on both of them, driving them deeper. He smacked her ass, making her jerk and tense. He was trying to make her say it, but she refused.