Larry and Brianna Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we came in the back door she was greeted by her housekeeper, Gertie, and she introduced me to Gertie. Gertie responded "I met him earlier this morning when he was here asking for you, Brianna."

I told Brianna, "That is how I found out where you were, Sis."

Brianna asked, "Do you want anything to eat or drink, Larry?"

"I'll have a cup of coffee or a beer if you'll have one with me, Sis."

She asked Gertie to serve us both a cup of coffee. Brianna related to me, "I didn't realize it at the time but, I did later and I know just how Dad had made your life a living hell while you were in high school. And I really wished that I could have done something about it."

"I didn't harbor any ill will toward you, Sis, and that it is water way long gone under the bridge. You were just a child in elementary school then and you really didn't know what was happening and you had you no ability to do anything about even it if you did, Sis."

Then she asked me about my life since I left home. I began to tell her, "Well, Sis, I had joined the Military and had several tours of duty in several overseas locations and the rest of my four hitches in various assignments overseas in many countries and many bases stateside. Then I left the Military and went to college on the GI Bill and I just received my degree in Computer Science from a university in the Lubbock, TX area. After graduation from the university, I decided to try and track you down and reestablish contact with you and our Dad. However, I just found out yesterday that the old man was dead. Then I had a hell of a time tracking you down which finally paid off this morning."

Brianna said, "I had missed you a lot after you left, Larry, and I went through elementary school and high school with good grades. I had been accepted to the state university with a full ride scholarship and graduated with a degree in Business Management. Dad had paid for all of my expenses that the scholarship didn't cover. Our Dad treated me well unlike how he had threated, you, Bro, and I really didn't blame you for leaving to join the Military after you graduated from high school. I don't know how you stood it for as long as you did. I wouldn't have blamed you for leaving a lot sooner but, it sure left me really lonely when you did leave. It just left me and Dad in that old house."

"After graduating from college I came back here and was hired to work for Jacob Penney at the fitness center and shortly thereafter we were married. Dad died later that year and a couple of years later Jacob died of a massive heart attack. Jacob was the sole owner of the fitness business. Jacob had been divorced from his wife for several years before I had come to work for him and his previous wife had no claim on any of his property or business. They did not have any kids and then as I was his current wife I became sole owner of the business, his life insurance and this property as shown in his will."

"Jacob had helped me sell our old home after Dad died and I received all of the money from our old home and the rest of our Dad's assets including his life insurance. I put all of those assets into high quality, high yield investments in your name with me as the administrator and beneficiary in the event of your death. Rightfully at least half of all that money belongs to you, Larry."

"However, I have never touched any of the money other than to pay the taxes as I did not need that money. I want you to have all of that money, Honey."

"Sis, I don't want any of Dad's money and I'm not going to take your half of that money, either. I could not do that in good conscious and I don't want anything that came from our Dad. I thought that by now I could have put all of that behind me because I really wanted to find you and I don't know how I would have reacted if I had found that our Dad was still alive. Damn, Sis, those old wounds were really deep and have been reopened since I have been back to town to find you. The only good thing that has come out of all of this is that you are alive and you are doing well. You have made something of your own life and that really makes me happy, Honey. And I love you just as much as when I left here all those many years ago when you were just a little school girl."

Sis admonished me by saying, "Dad owes you that much for all of the grief that you had been subjected to when you were a kid and a young man in high school, Larry. "Besides," she told me "The last time I looked that account is worth well over a quarter of a million dollars. In addition to that, my business is worth that much and a whole lot more than that not to mention the value of this property. Plus my business is a cash cow." She went on, rather forcefully, "My mind is made up and don't argue with me. You are owed that much from me and our late Mom if not from our Dad, Larry. You looked out for me and protected me all the time before you left and I really loved you for it, Bro."

Brianna then asked me, "What are you plans for the immediate future?"

I told her "I have already reached my immediate goal of finding you and the next thing I want to do is to go out to the cemetery and visit Mom's grave and visit with her at her grave. It's been more years than I care to think about since I have been out to visit her grave and I promised myself that I would visit her grave and put a bouquet of flowers on it after I found you."

"Dad ashes are buried next to Mom and we can go to the cemetery after lunch if you'd like to do that, Larry."

"That's fitting. They burned his lousy ass after he croaked. He burned my ass more times than I can ever remember before he croaked." Brianna just kind of scowled at me knowing that I was being truthful about what I said but, I shouldn't have said it. However, she didn't say anything to admonish or chastise me for what I had said.

I quickly replied, "That'll be great, Sis. Just stop me if I start to piss on the old man's grave. Then, I'm going to have to look for a job somewhere before what little money I still have runs out and I'm as flat broke as I was when I was in boot camp."

She just giggled a little bit and said, "First of all, it's against the law to expose yourself in public like that. And second with your new found wealth you won't have to look for a job for some time before it runs out. You'll get tired of sitting on your ass long before that money runs out. I know that you can't sit on your ass for more than a couple of days let alone that length of time for the money to run out."

I smiled and put my arms around her shoulders and kissed her as I have not done since she was a little school girl. She put her arms around me and with tears forming in the corners of her eyes she told me "I'm really glad that you're home here with me and I love you so much going back to how you took care of me when we were both little kids at home in our old house, Larry. Now let's see what we can do about getting us some lunch, Ok?" She called Gertie and asked her to prepare some lunch for all of us.

In the meantime Brianna told me, "Let me show you to one of the guest bedrooms so you can put your luggage in there. You are going to stay with me from now on, Larry. That is until you make up your mind what you want to do about getting a job or if you want to go back to Texas." Gertie made us a very tasty lunch which we enjoyed with a glass of wine along with Gertie as she ate her lunch with us.

Then after lunch Brianna told Gertie, "We're going out to the cemetery to visit our parent's graves, Gertie. We'll be back sometime this afternoon" And she drove us out there to visit Mom's grave after we stopped to pick up a bouquet of flowers. When we got to Mom's grave I noted that it was a dual head stone with Mom's date of birth and death along with Dad's life information as well. Brianna was standing beside me at the grave and I put my arm around her and we both had tears in our eyes.

I told Brianna, "I know that you had never known our mother but, she was such a good, gentle, tender and loving mother and that my world nearly ended for me the day that Mom died, Sis. I still love her like I did the day she died. God, I sure wish she was here with us now, Sis."

Brianna hugged me tightly, kissed me warmly and asked, "Are you going to put the flowers that we and brought with us on her grave, Larry?"

I went back to the car retrieved the flowers and lovingly placed them on her grave with tears in my eyes saying, "Rest in peace, my sweet Mother, your hard nose old ground pounder little boy still loves you very much after all of these many years and I know that Brianna loves you just as much as I do."

Brianna added to that, "And so does your little girl that never got the chance to know you, my sweet Mother, and you never got the chance to know very much about me either."

With that, we slowly walked back to her car arm in arm with tears in our eyes and we returned to Brianna's home. I thanked her for taking me to the cemetery to visit our Mom's grave. Brianna said to me, "It has been some time since I have been here since I really did not have the heart to visit their graves very often and always alone. Thank you for going with me as it made such a lonely trip out here with you by my side much more bearable, Larry."

When we got back to her home, Brianna told Gertie that she did not have to prepare our evening meal for us since we're going to go out to eat. Then she turned to me and said, "I'm going to take you out to have the best steak you've had in a very long time."

"You don't have to do that, Sis." I told her.

"Yes, I do, Big Brother. It's not every day that my long lost brother comes back to find me and to see me and visit with me." Then Brianna told me, "I'm going to take a shower and get dressed to go out to eat. Do you want to shower, too, Larry? If so, I'll lay out fresh linens for you and you can use the shower in the bathroom in the hall."

I immediately responded, "Yes I'd love to shower, too, but, I don't have a suit to wear as all have is a pair of dress trousers and pull over golf shirts."

"That'll be fine and we're just going to have to take care of that problem later in the week." It didn't take me long to learn that my sweet sister was a take charge lady and she didn't put up with non-sense as most take charge people normally don't.

I was able to finish my shower and get dressed before Brianna came out of her bedroom. I was sitting on the couch in the living room when she came out of her bedroom. She was wearing a sleek black sheath dress that accentuated her beautiful shape and her make up looked like it had been done by Hollywood make up people. In a single word she looked just "gorgeous". When she came into to the room I stood up and told her, "Wow, Brianna. You are the most gorgeous woman that I have ever seen, Honey." I hugged her, kissed her. The fragrance of her perfume was absolutely delicious and wonderful not to mention just how good her soft body felt as I held her enveloped in my arms.

She said, "I really wanted to look nice for my big brother as we go out to eat tonight, Big Brother."

I responded, "You have really achieved every bit of your goal and more, Sis." as she began to blush. Then I kissed her and told her, "I appreciate your having me in your home and wanting to take me out to eat tonight, Honey."

With that she said giggling to herself, "Let's go out and get something to eat, ground pounder before your CO comes and arrests you for being AWOL."

Then I asked her, "Do you want me to wear my sergeant major's stripes, Sis."

Brianna just giggled and said, "Only if you really want to do so but, what you have on is totally acceptable, Big Brother."

We got to the steak house that Brianna had talked about and said to me, "This restaurant is a first class steak house, the best in town and I know that you will really enjoy the meal." When we walked into the restaurant the MaƮtre D greeted her by her first name and she introduced me telling him that I was her older brother. He then escorted the both of us to a secluded table that afforded us a small measure of privacy. We looked at the menu and Brianna recommended the filet mignon as being an excellent choice. The waiter took our order and she also ordered a bottle of red wine for us to have with our meal.

We talked and had a glass of the delicious red wine while we waited for our meal to be served. When our meals were served I found the steak was superb. I told her, "You made a great recommendation with the filet mignon, Sis."

"I thought that you would really like it, Big Brother." We had a great conversation during our meal with the wine. Brianna told me, "I can't describe to you how much I had missed you after you left home and that it was just me and our Dad there in that old house. I really wanted to find and talk to you and have you come home but, I really didn't know how to go about finding you especially since you had never come home after you had joined the Military. I was not surprised that you never returned after all the horrible treatment that our Dad had dished out to you. But, I sure wished that you had come home to see me, Larry."

"I had often thought about you, too, Sis, but, I really didn't want to come home and have a confrontation with the old man and spoil it for you especially during your high school years. If I had come home and had a confrontation with him I probably would have knocked him on his ass and made the visit much worse for you. I sure as hell didn't want him to take it out on you as he gave me all the hell he could when I was in high school."

"Dad never talked about you after you left and I didn't want to set him off by talking about you with him either. It was something I just kept bottled up inside me hoping that you would come home sometime to see me. I had just about given up hope of ever seeing you again, Larry, but, I kept holding on to that little glimmer of hope. I kept remembering just how much we loved each other when we were growing up and I thought that maybe you would show up some time when I least expected it. You sure lived up to my expectation, Bro. And you have really rekindled my love for you, Larry."

"Well, Sis, this may upset you but, when I was in combat I used to switch my rifle to semi-automatic rather than fully automatic and visualize the enemy as Dad and I was happy each time I put each one of them down with one individual shot. As the snipers like to say, 'One shot one kill'. They use to tell me 'Hate begets hate'. And I really think that is true. Of course I think that the opposite is true, too. His hate for me fostered hate within me that has barely subsided after all of these years, Sis. But, it has fostered an immense amount of love in me for you, Honey. My hate for him drove me harder than my love for you and that is why I pretty much disappeared in the Military for all of those years." I could see tears beginning to form in her eyes and she took my hand.

"Larry, I have loved you all of my life from the time you would let me crawl into your bed with you at night and you held me until we both went to sleep. I can't tell you how much I loved that and loved being with you. When you left I felt like there was a large hole in my heart that was so hard to heal. It never really did heal but, I think that it has started to heal now that you have returned to me. And I never want to lose you again, Honey. I really don't want you to leave here again either and lose track of you again."

"After my husband died I had made an effort to contact you by contacting the Military but all that could tell her was that you had been mustered out and they had no further information on you. Then after my husband died I was so busy taking care of and learning to run the business that I didn't have the time to search for you. Now that I think of it I probably could have hired a private investigator to try and find you."

When we were ready to leave I tried to pick up the check but Brianna said, "I won't allow you to do that since you are my guest, Bro."

When we returned to her home Brianna told Gertie that we had returned home. Then I told her, "This has been one of the best days of my life finding you and being reunited with you, Sis. Thank you for being such a good hostess and being such a good and loving sister to me, too. I really love you, Baby. I wish we could live all of those years over again that I was away from you."

She threw her arms around me, hugged me tightly and kissed me very fervently more like a lover's kiss than like a sister-brother kiss. While she hugged me she was crying softly saying through her tears, "I love you so much, Larry, and I don't want us to ever be separated again."

I returned her kiss and whispered to her "I'm so happy that I found you and I love you so much, too, Brianna, especially when I thought that I would never find you and see you again."

We sat on the couch and drank a glass of wine and talked about her high school years and college and my time in the Military. Both of us said that we were very tired with all that we had done during the day and decided that we would each go to our bedrooms and get some sleep. After going to bed Brianna laid awake for a long time thinking of what her childhood was like with me when I was still home and how she used to crawl into my bed as a little girl before I joined the Military and when I left home.

She remembered some nights those many years ago crawling into my bed laying with her back to me. She remembered feeling so loved and safe in my arms as she went to sleep with my arms tightly wrapped around her shoulders. She felt like I gave her the love and closeness that she could not get from our dearly departed mother. She thought, 'Oh, how I wished I could return to those days at least for a little while.' Then she thought, 'Maybe those days have returned to me with my beloved brother coming home to me completely out of the blue.'

Her love for me drove her to leave her bedroom, quietly closing the door and to tippy toe into my bedroom wearing just her nightgown not even wearing her bra or panties. She carefully crawled into my bed and laid down with her back to me as she had done when she was a little girl. She wanted to feel that warm protective feeling of my strong arms wrapped around her strongly holding her tightly and pulling her very close to me.

I had not yet gone into a deep sleep when she got into bed with me. I came fully awake and recognized her in the dark room by the remnants of her fragrant perfume. I immediately wrapped my large arms around her and pulled her close to me. I then kissed her tenderly on her neck behind her ear and then her cheek. Then I whispered in her ear, "Brianna, what are you doing in here in bed with me, Honey?"

She just wiggled her shoulders and her hips against me for a moment and whispered, "It's just me, your little sister, wanting to feel your love, Big Brother, like we did when we were kids back home in that little bitty house that we were raised in."

She immediately turned over to face me, put her arms around me and kissed me full on my lips. She giggled impishly and replied, "I feel like those lost days with you being gone from me have returned and I want to make up for lost time when we were little children."

I then told her, "But, Honey, neither one of us is a small child anymore, Precious."

"I don't care. I love you and I want to go to sleep in your arms and feel the love between us as I did back then when I was a little girl, Sweetheart."

I reached up and softly caressed her pretty face, kissed her again and then slowly moved my hand down and gently squeezed each of her warm, firm, breasts knowing that I really should not be doing that. I then told her, "When you were a child I could not have done that for you as you had not developed into the very beautiful, shapely and alluring young woman that makes me want to touch and fondle and hold your soft warm breasts, Sweetie."