Larry and Brianna Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned to me, "I really liked you having your large warm hand on my breasts, Baby." as she slowly reached down between us and took my quickly hardening manhood in her soft delicate hand and began to gently squeeze my hard on repeatedly.

Then she told me, "It has been so long since I have been in a man's bed and I think that it has probably been a long time since you've had a young woman in your bed, too. I can't think of being in the bed of a better man than my handsome, loving brother. I want you and I hope that you want me, too, Honey. There is something I want to tell you, Larry. After my husband and I were married I found out that he had ED and could not consummate our marriage. I guess I loved him more like a father than like a husband and a lover. I think that he only married me to have an eye candy woman to hang onto his arm when we went out. So we really had a sexless marriage and I can't wait to make love with you if you want to have me, Honey."

"Yes, Baby, I want you but, I think that if we do this we are going to need some protection if we're going to make love. Also, I don't have any protection with me or in my luggage either."

"Not to worry." as she got out of my bed and very quietly left the room. She returned a few minutes later with a couple of individual condom packages in her hand. "These should last us at least for tonight." she said in a very matter of fact manner.

With that I said, "I can't believe the results of this day. I have found my beautiful shapely and very sexy sister and now here we are about to make love." Brianna quickly opened one of the condom packages and rolled it onto my hard dick.

Then she softly whispered to me, "I really need you and I am ready to have you inside of me, Big Brother. Please be very careful and gentle with me, Honey."

I carefully crawled between her thighs and placed my condom covered hard dick at the opening of her sweet pussy and I slowly began to gently push my way deep inside her wet love flower. As I entered her tight pussy she very softly called out to me telling me, "You don't know just how good you're making me feel with what we are doing, Sweetheart." Then she told me "Stroke me hard and fast, Honey and bring us both to a trembling, gasping orgasm." I did as she had asked me to do and I began to stroke her very hard and fast for a few minutes until she loudly cried out, my orgasm is coming, Baby." Then she collapsed underneath me trembling, shaking and gasping for her breath.

After a few more strokes I shot my love cream into the condom and I collapsed over the top of her as she was gasping for her breath and I was gasping for my breath, also. I leaned down to tenderly kiss her with my still hard love tool deep inside her warm pussy. Then I kissed her warmly and whispered to her how much I loved her. I laid down beside her, took her in my arms and breathlessly whispered to her, "You are the most precious find of my lifetime, Honey, and I'm never going to let you get away from me and be separated from you again, Sis."

She whispered back to me "I love you, too, Baby, and now it is time for us to go to sleep wrapped in each other's arms just like we did when we were little kids."

When we both awoke it was a bright sunny morning and we got out of bed to go take our showers. Brianna was careful to get back to her bedroom without Gertie knowing that she had slept with me overnight. She proceeded to take her shower in her master suite and I took my shower in the main hall bathroom. After our showers, Brianna asked Gertie, who had gotten up a short time after we did, to prepare breakfast for all of us. We each had a cup of coffee while Gertie was preparing our breakfast and we talked and visited.

After Gertie finished preparing breakfast we all sat down to eat. Brianna asked me about my degree and I told her it was a computer science degree. Then she told me, "We have a computer system at the office and all of our computers are tied together. The function of the system is to keep track of all of the people that are and have previously been members of the club. Our computer system keeps track of our monthly billings and the receipt of our monthly member's remittances. It also keeps tract of our all of our accounts payable as well and the monthly salaries of our employees and our state and federal taxes."

I interjected, "It apparently is an MRP, Management Resource Planning program or something very similar."

She then told me "The club contracted the operation and maintenance of our computer system to an outside company at a pretty high price or so I think, too, Larry. Do you think that you can take over that function for us and keep it running properly without inordinate outages or other similar problems?"

"I think I probably can, Sis, and I can probably save you some money on the operation at the same time. And maybe I can even add some additional functions as well if they are needed and will be helpful to the operation and efficiency of the business. I really will have to take a look at it, Sis. I'll have to gain access to the program as an administrator and see what the program will allow me to do with it. In addition I need to work with the company's representative who comes to do the monthly maintenance of the system."

Brianna replied, "Since you are looking for a job and I know that I can trust you I would like for you to look at the computer system evaluate it and see what it will allow you do with it." I agreed to look at her computer system and tell her what I thought about the program.

I asked her, "When do you want me to go over the system for you, Sis?"

"There is no hurry. The computer contract is on a month to month basis and we have several days to make a decision. We may even want to continue the work with that company for another few months. We may just want to have you designated as the local administrator for an interim period of time until we are prepared to take over the maintenance of the system ourselves. And besides, I want to spend some more time visiting with you and enjoying your company for a few more days before I have to go back to work."

About mid morning Brianna asked me, "Would you like to take a ride around the town and tour it to see all of the changes that have been made since you left home all of those years ago, Larry?"

"Yeah sure, Sis, that'll be great because I hardly recognized the place when I arrived here in town the other day." About mid-morning we got into her car and she drove to our former home and she pointed it out to me. I told her, "That is where I started my search for you the other day when I got into town, Sis." Then she drove us up to our old high school that was now abandoned and I told her, "I had seen that, too, when I first got back to town. That is essentially how I was ab le to find our old house."

She pointed out many of the homes and shops that we used to know and I said that I remembered some of them, too, but, they looked a lot different than they did when I last saw them. She drove me by the new high school and I told her, "I had visited there to try and get a line on you but they had no information on you and they could not help me although, they had both of our names in their computer records as past students there."

We drove around our old home town taking in all the changes that had been made over the years and I agreed that there were certainly a lot of changes but, it appeared that the town had not really grown much over all of the years since I last was here last. After we had toured the town it was nearly lunch time and both of us were ready to stop somewhere for our lunch. Brianna took me to a bar and grill downtown for lunch that I did not remember having been there. She told me, "It's relatively new as it had just opened up only a few years ago but, it is a pretty good place to eat."

We had a great lunch and relaxed as we talked and visited until after the lunch hour had passed. She said, "We probably ought to be on our way back to the house so I can check on my EMAIL and my phone calls." We returned to her home and found Gertie beginning to make preparations for our evening meal. We both greeted her and she asked what we would like to have to eat that evening. Gertie gave us a couple of alternatives that she had in mind and Brianna gave Gertie her choice and asked me, "Is that what you would like, too, Larry?" I agreed with Brianna's choice and Gertie began to make her preparations for our supper.

Brianna asked Gertie if she wanted any help and she replied "No, that's not necessary I can manage." Brianna took me into the den where she had her computer set up and closed the door. She immediately threw her arms around me, kissed me and told me, "I love you, Larry." Then she quickly turned to her computer to check her EMAIL. After that she checked to see if she had any urgent voice mail messages on her house phone. Having done that she sat down and watched the stock market news and the business news on the Fox Business Network. She told me, "Jacob got me in the habit of keeping up with the business news before his heart attack.

About an hour later Gertie knocked on the door to tell us that our meal was served. Brianna asked Gertie to join us as Gertie normally ate her meals with Brianna since it was always more pleasurable to have her company during their meals. Gertie asked a lot of questions of me about where I have been and what I have done in the past. I filled her in on my time in the Military and having just gotten my college degree. She appeared to be quite impressed that I had seen several deployments around the world and many other assignments around the country and overseas as well. In addition, that I had come back home after having gotten my college degree after leaving the service and I was able to track Brianna down.

After our meal Gertie told Brianna that she would clean up the kitchen and then she planned to go to her room and watch TV. Brianna and I took a chilled bottle of wine and went to the living room to relax, visit and watch some TV as well. We sat on the love seat very close together. We watched a movie and finished our bottle of wine. After the movie ended, we were both feeling tired and with the effects of the good meal and the wine we decided that we would each to go to bed.

As we had done the night before we each went to our separate rooms and after the house had gone quiet Brianna tip toed quietly down the hall to my bedroom wearing just her nightgown without wearing her bra or panties again. She crawled into bed with me and laid with her back tightly against my chest. That gave me an instant hard on to have her in my bed again in just her nightie with nothing else on underneath.

As I did the previous night I wrapped my arms around her and asked, "Brianna, what are you doing in here with me in my bed again tonight?" as I kissed her neck and cheek and fondled her warm soft titties.

She quietly said with her cute little giggle, "You know what I am doing in here just as well as I do and you know what I want, too. I did not get enough of you last night. So let's not play games, Big Brother, let's just play and have fun." as she just giggled about her cute little reply. I guess that is one more reason why I love her so much.

Brianna immediately turned over to face me, took me in her arms and kissed me sweetly. She then proceeded to tell me, "I wanted to have you inside me again tonight as you were last night, Honey." She reached between us and took my hard dick in her warm delicate hand. I asked her, "What did you do with that second condom package you brought in here with you last night, Baby?"

"It's on the dresser."

"Ok, I get it in a little while. When we are ready to use it, Honey, I'll let you roll it on my dick, will you please?" Then I rolled her over onto her back and pulled her nightgown up to free her beautiful, soft titties and I began to kiss them and suck on her hard, pink nipples. I quietly told her, "I'm going to take you to a place that you have never been to before tonight, Sweetheart."

She just quietly giggled and said to me, "That's why I came into your bedroom tonight in the first place and that's what I'm really waiting for you to do for us right now. So what's keeping you?" It almost sounded like a command rather than a question that I knew it to be.

I slid down and kissed her navel and then kissed my way down to her neatly trimmed love mound kissing her in several places there and on each side of her love mound next to her thighs. Gently raising her legs and slightly separating them I kissed the length of the crease between her thighs and her outer pussy lips. As I did that I heard her gasp for her breath since it was a shock that she had never had that done for her by anyone before. I then moved back up over the top of her and lovingly kissed her forehead, cheeks and finally her lips and whispered to her, "I love you very much, Brianna."

She responded, "I love you to, Larry, and I loved what you just did for me, too. I can't wait for the rest of what you have planned to do for us."

Returning to her moist pussy, I raised her legs very high keeping them together and kissed and licked the crease between her outer pussy lips as she softly whimpered how much she liked that. Separating her legs widely, I kissed, licked and sucked on her inner pussy lips the length of her love flower from the bottom of her pussy up to her clitoral hood and she moaned more loudly. After that I plunged my tongue deep into the opening to her pussy and licked around the inside of her sweet love treasure as she squirmed and wiggled beneath me and she moaned very loudly and breathlessly calling out my name.

From there I began to aggressively lick her engorged clitoris that had emerged from its hood and then I took her little red jewel between my lips into my mouth and began to tickle it with my tongue and suck on it vigorously. At the same time I slipped my two middle fingers inside her pussy with my palm up, curled them slightly and found her G-Spot. I gently stimulated her G-Spot as I continued to suck strongly and aggressively on her engorged clitoris.

By that time Brianna was moaning very loudly, shaking and trembling and moving her hips very wildly beneath me and rolling her head from side to side. I knew that she was not very far from having a huge orgasm. I continued to suck on her clitoris and strongly stimulate her clitoris and tickle her G-Spot until she screamed loudly, her body stiffened and convulsed momentarily. Then she collapsed underneath me and she became very quiet except for her very labored breathing. I smiled and was exceptionally pleased that I could give her so much pleasure and show her so much love at one time in this manner.

I knew that she that she had fainted from the large amount of intense stimulation she had just received and from the overwhelming passion that resulted from the stimulation she had just received. After her collapse on the bed beneath me I moved up over the top of her, took her in my arms, held her closely and kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck. A minute or so later she reawakened still gasping for her breath. I held her tightly and kissed her very lovingly and whispered to her, "Good morning, Sweetheart."

Brianna still trembling and shaking smiled weakly and whispered to me dreamily and breathlessly, "Oh, Larry, like you said you took me to some place where I have never been before and I didn't want to come back but, I couldn't stay there without you. It felt like you took me to heaven and I had to come back before I wanted to. I want you to take me there again and again and very often, too, Honey."

I looked into her eyes and asked her how she felt. She groggily whispered to me, "I felt like I had just been to heaven and back and I really love you that much more, my, sweet brother. You were not kidding when you told me that you were going to take me to a place that I have never been before. And I want you to take me back there each time that we make love, Baby."

"Ok, Sweetheart, but, we are not done yet."

"Oh, Larry, you have to give a little time to rest and recover from that and get my breath back before we go any further tonight, Baby."

I laid down beside her and allowed her to rest and recover her breathing for about an hour. When her breathing had returned to her normal rate and rhythm, I reached over to the dresser and picked up the condom. I opened the package, removed it and I rolled it onto my hard member. I pulled her to me, kissed her holding her cheek next to mine with me asking her, "Are you ready for us to continue now, Baby?"

Brianna whispered, "Yes, Honey, please take me there again. I'm ready and I really want to have you inside me and I want you to give me your baby, too, Sweetheart."

I quickly replied, "That's something that we need to talk about later but, I want us to really enjoy this moment, Honey." I reached down between us to feel of her pussy and found that she was still well lubricated with her vaginal secretions.

With the fingers of one hand I spread her pussy lips and positioned my love tool at the opening of her wet delicate love flower. I began to slowly and gently enter her very wet and tight womanhood. As I did I watched her eyes which were bright and filled with anxious anticipation and I watched the expression on her face. When I reached full penetration her eyes rolled back and forth and then up into her head and then back to look directly at me. I paused momentarily to allow her to adjust to the size and presence of my dick deep inside her sweet love flower. I could see the excitement on her pretty face and in her beautiful expressive eyes.

I could see an expression of pleasure spread across her face with a slight smile and the look of love in her eyes. At first I began to thrust into her slowly and then much faster and harder as her breathing became very much labored again and she was raising her hips into each of my inward thrusts. Since she had already reached an orgasm, it did not take long for me to bring her to another huge orgasm.

I thrust into her for a few minutes until I could tell by her facial expression and her erratic and labored breathing that she was about to reach her second orgasm of the night. Within moments she screamed loudly with her orgasm and my orgasm followed momentarily. After we had both reached our orgasm we laid still with my love tool still deep inside her letting our heavy breathing begin to recover. I leaned down, took her shoulders in my arms and her head in my hands. Kissing her very tenderly I was telling her, "Honey I have really enjoyed making love with you and you can't know just how much I love you."

She very quietly whispered to me, "This was the most beautiful and loving thing I have ever had and I want to continue making love with you like this from now on, Baby."

I rolled over and laid down close beside her and then we took each other in our arms kissing one another and we slowly drifted off to sleep as we did the previous night. When the morning came the day was bright with sunshine and Brianna got out of my bed gently waking me. Then she scurried back to her bedroom. She showered in her bathroom, and got dressed while I showered in the hall bathroom. After dressing she immediately went to the kitchen where Gertie was preparing breakfast for herself and for us as well.

We finished our breakfast and Brianna said that she needed to go into the office and review the past couple of days' activity. She asked me to go along with her to meet her staff and to give their computer system a quick review. When we arrived at the office she introduced me to her assistant and to the rest of her staff.

She told her staff, "Larry is my brother and he is a computer professional. He is going to review our computer system and the software. Please assist him in his review of the computer system in whatever way you can." She further asked them, "Please tell Larry of any problems that you currently have with the system and any suggestions for change that you have in mind that may make using the computer easier for all of us to use and more efficient."