Larry and Brianna Reunited

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brianna and I spent the day in the office and I showed her and her staff many things that could be done to improve their system. All the staff thought that my suggestions were a good move in the right direction and would make the use of the system better and make it easier for them to use. On our way back to her home Brianna asked me, "Do you think that you can take over our system, improve it and maintain it, Larry?"

"I can certainly maintain it and probably make some changes to improve it, too, Sis."

"Let's talk about that and some other things after our evening meal this evening."

When we returned to her home, Gertie had our evening meal prepared and after eating we went to the den and she flipped on her computer. She told me, "My computer is a work station which is a part of our office computer system. I would like for you to remain here with me and help me with the business, Larry. I would also like for you to take over the responsibility for our office computer system to start with. You can work from the den here or from your own office downtown at the business location in your assigned office if you want to take on that responsibility, Honey."

Lastly, she stepped over to me, sat in my lap, put her arms around me and she asked, "I mostly want you to remain here with me because I love you and I want to continue to make love with you, too, Larry. Even more importantly my biological clock is ticking on past its peak time. And I repeat what I said last night. I want you to give me your baby after I have established you as my co-manager of the business of the company in a year or so.

"I would like to go into the business with you, Sis, if I can buy a share of the business with some or all of the money that you have invested for me. You can maintain principle ownership of the business but, I want to own whatever portion you will allow me to have."

Brianna quickly replied, "Larry I would love to have you as a part owner of the business especially if you would like to remain here with me. I love you and will you ultimately give me your baby, Sweetheart?"

"I love you, too, Honey, and I would love to give you my baby in a year or so after we have established our business partnership."

The End MMMN0.20

Author's Note: All of the events and characters in this essay are purely fictional. They are totally a figment of the writer's imagination and may not be construed as anything other than as they are presented.

All characters in this essay who are directly or indirectly referred to and who think about, talk about and discuss sexual activity including request for and consent to sexual activity which includes but, is not limited to: passionate kissing of the lips, kissing, biting, sucking and fondling of breasts and manual or oral manipulation and penetration of either male or female genitalia or anal orifices shall be considered to be an absolute minimum of eighteen years of age. No reader shall infer, conclude or form the opinion that any of the characters of this essay are less than the age of eighteen before the time covered by this essay and all sexual activity that is described in the essay.

Category: Brother - Sister Incest, Oral Sex,

Short Description: Sister is reunited with long lost brother.