Larry's New World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Larry shifted in his seat as he tried adjusting his pants from the hard-on he was getting from these words. As Mary straightened back up, Larry noticed in his peripheral vision Tanya walking towards them. He was shocked to see that she was completely nude. She was so beautiful and her body appeared as precious as a temple. Larry was in awe at what he was seeing. She was not like Mary and Mira. She was a true woman. Larry started blushing as she got close to him and started dancing in front of him.

Larry was eager to run his hands through her body. He was about to do so when Mary and Mira both shot him a glare as if telling him not to touch her. Larry restrained himself as Tanya kept dancing in front of him and teasing him. His cock was hard as a rock and begging to be popped out. Mira leaned over and slowly unzipped his pants and undid the button, freeing his dick at last. Mira started sucking on his cock; slowly moving her tongue up and down his shaft.

Mary, who was enjoying the show, felt her cock rising as well. She quickly lifted her dress and pulled her black see through underwear down; also freeing her cock. She walked over to Larry and stood next to him. Without a word, he already knew what to do as he took her cock into his mouth. He started massaging her balls as he slowly went down her shaft and gagging a little bit.

Tanya, whose sole purpose was to be dancing for now, started getting excited. Watching Larry and Mira sucking dicks got Tanya extremely wet. She started rubbing on her clit. Her moans were getting louder and louder, filling up the room. Her eyes closed, she was enjoying herself much more. She did not realize that Mary had walked up behind her and started fondling her breasts. That caused Tanya to moan even louder. Mary slid her hands down Tanya's belly to her clit and helped her rubbing it as she was kissing her neck.

Tanya quickly got wet and with each passing second, she became louder and louder. Mira was unable to get any pleasure with Larry because of Tanya's moans and she knew the perfect way to shut her up. She got up from her position and she pulled out the red ball gag from underneath the chair she was sitting and placed it in her mouth. She suddenly got excited by that as she went back to Larry. She kissed Larry passionately as she rubbed her hands up his legs.

Upon reaching the top of his pants, she pull them down to give her easy access to his ass. Once off, she lifted his legs up and continued kissing him. She pulled away from the kiss and grabbed her dick. Aligning the tip of her cock to his ass, she aimed straight for it and shoved her dick inside him. He let out a small yelp before Mira started increasing her pace; her thrusts longer and harder each time. Larry started moaning as he felt her dick swell up inside him.

Mary, who was pleasuring Tanya, wanted to show Tanya her appreciation. While kissing her and listening to Larry moaning, she came up with a quick plan.

"I need you to go and sit on Larry's face so he can lick your clit and eat you out. You deserve it." Mary whispered in Tanya's ear.

"Thank you Mistress." replied Tanya, joy and satisfaction flashing in her eyes.

Mary released her grip of Tanya to let her go and accomplish what Mary asked. Tanya gladly walked over to the chair where Larry was sitting and climbed the side of the chair and sat on his face. First thing he did was to place his tongue out and lick her clit before sucking it. He grabbed her by the hips for her to be supported. With that, he pushed Tanya further towards his face as his tongue went inside her pussy. Using his tongue, he started rotating it while his tongue was inside her. Tanya, who was containing herself because of Mary, started squirting all over Larry's face. His face was covered in Tanya's sweet juices.

Mary was watching the whole scene unfold and satisfied about how this week has worked out. Mary took a big risk and planning everything tonight. And she was glad to see that everything was going to plan as she wanted. As she noticed that Tanya squirted in Larry's face, she knew what was to come next. Mary then picked up the phone on the plane and dialed the number registered in the speed dial.

"Release the fireworks." she said to John.

Larry did not let go however. He kept sucking her clit until her legs started shaking. As Larry's body started to vibrate due to her legs shaking, the first set of fireworks had exploded into the sky. That caused Mira to reach her climax and she exploded in his ass without any warning. Feeling the warmth of her cum in his ass and the fireworks going off, Larry also swell up as he felt the first load shoot out unto his stomach and chest. With all of this going on, Mary had started stroking her cock as well. Seeing her sister shooting her loads into his ass sent Mary over the edge and she also exploded. All that as the second set of fireworks exploded into the night.

Mary's body sunk back into the chair as she sighed. She glanced over to the other three as she saw them kissing each other. Mary was extremely satisfied at what had transpired that past week. She did not expect to have so much fun just by bumping into an innocent man and transform his life the way she did.

Larry couldn't help but think that this has been an experience he will never forget for the rest of his life. And even though he didn't want to admit it, he started having feelings for Mira. Little did he know that Mira had also started having feelings for him. As Tanya had left to get dressed, Larry and Mira were holding each other tight, Mira on his lap and cuddling on the chair he was sitting.

As the plane was making its way down, Larry and Mira had no idea that this week will be the start of something new and a connection between the two of them that they will hardly understand but be forever grateful for as the relationship gets stronger...