Lars Sings a Different Tune

Story Info
Notorious seducing young stud finds his match.
10.7k words
4.85
5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This story is a sequel to "Louise finds her sweet spot")

Gosh, Louise thinks in surprise, twenty-four hours ago I still thought with self-pity that my life was over, approaching forty, single again and no idea what to do with my future. And now look, she looks appreciatively at the two young men who are sitting with her at the kitchen table in the chalet rented by the brothers. Sven, at twenty-eight years old unexpectedly mature and yet wonderfully playful, tall, muscular, dark brown, rather wild curls and a wide, sexy mouth and Lars, a six years younger blonde version of Sven, slightly taller, not brown but clear blue eyes, and if possible, even more attractive. She thinks back fondly at last night's adventure, the unexpected threesome, one of the many personal boundaries she's crossed over the past twenty-four hours. Strange things do happen.

She gets up and cheerfully starts clearing the table, immediately helped by Sven. He still can't keep his hands off her, so it all happens a little less efficiently than it could have.

Louise herself is also quite a looker, with her thirty-eight years still tight and slim, shapely long legs, beautiful firm D-cup and reddish blonde curls. It is therefore no wonder that both brothers are extremely charmed by her.

While Lars lazily retires to a sun lounger on the porch, catching up on sleep after last night's exertions, he claims with a sanctimonious face, Sven and Louise make plans to go to the village, to get Louise's things from the hotel and do some shopping at the local supermarket. As far as Sven is concerned, this can be done on foot, Louise only has a trolley case for luggage, and he can easily lug those heavy shopping bags, he brags, he flexes his muscles with a lot of show. Louise gives admiring squeals, because that is clearly expected of her.

'Show-off,' it sounds from the lounger.

Later in the day, Sven plans to take the car to the liquor store, replenish the drink supply, quite a bit has been consumed the past evening and night.

The pond they pass on their walk to the village evokes pleasant memories, they look at each other mischievously, tempted for a moment, but there are too many people around, they decide, so they just keep walking.

It is quiet in the hotel, behind the check-in desk is a fairly tall young woman who greets them in a friendly manner.

Her name is Ellen, Louise can tell by the name tag pinned to her lapel. She looks nice, long blond hair, a face full of cute freckles, beautiful gray eyes and a sweet expression.

'Hi Ellen, my name is Louise van der Meer, room number 413, I arrived here yesterday but I would like to check out early.'

'Oh,' says the girl concerned, 'I'm sorry to hear that, maybe the room isn't to your satisfaction? I can see if I have anything else for you, but we're pretty full.'

'No, it's not that,' Louise reassures her, 'the room is fine, but I happened to meet a friend here,' she points at Sven who is standing some distance behind her, 'and he has offered me to stay with him.' Ellen looks at Sven, her mouth drops open for a moment, what a hunk! She quickly closes it again, but she can't take her eyes off him. In her mind she compares him to her boyfriend Bert, who is lazy, not very intelligent, and at the age of twenty-four already sporting a beginning beer belly.

Then she turns her attention back to her work, checks a few more details and tells Louise that she can get her things from the room, while she prepares the bill for her in the meantime.

Louise steps into the elevator with Sven, he of course grabs her right by the buttocks. 'Idiot!' she laughs, 'there are always cameras in an elevator like this.'

'So what,' Sven chuckles, but let's go of her anyway.

Arriving in the hotel room, Sven leans relaxed against the wall while Louise starts to collect her things and then put them in her trolley.

'Hey,' Sven suddenly shouts, 'I thought you were alone here!'

'That's right,' Louise responds without looking up, 'why?'

'There's something on your bedside table.'

Louise laughs, 'that's called a vibrator, you know that, and it doesn't work anymore, because the batteries are empty, I found out yesterday afternoon, to my great disappointment...' She pouts, Sven bursts into laughter.

'Then we should also get new batteries,' he says, 'because I can think of something fun to do with this,' he looks at her defiantly.

'That's fine,' she says indifferently, 'if it's already getting too much for you...'

Sven grabs her, 'not and/or,' he whispers teasingly in her ear, 'but and-and, little lady.' Louise giggles and then pulls away from him to resume packing, the prospect instantly gets her wet, she finds to her delight.

Sven immediately grabs her again, 'would you like to make use of the bed, by the way,' he asks mischievously, 'after all, you paid for it.' Louise declines, however reluctantly, she'd rather not keep Ellen waiting too long for the room key.

Sven notices Louise's sketch pad on the dresser, and as Louise continues to gather her things, he admires her sketches, leafing through the pad.

'Nice work, Louise,' he says, 'maybe you can think in that direction when you switch careers.'

'Would be nice,' she says, 'but I don't think there's anything to be gained from that financially, too much competition.'

'You have a point there,' Sven agrees, 'but,' he continues in a sultry tone, 'there's something else you're very good at,' he pulls her into his arms again and starts kissing her. She can't resist, he's so damn sexy, a very exciting French kiss follows, but when Sven starts to fiddle with the buttons of her dress she stops him abruptly, 'let's save it for later,' she promises, 'we have the whole day ahead of us.' Sven releases her with obvious reluctance. She takes a look around; she thinks she has everything.

Sven gallantly holds the door open for her and as she walks out of the room with her trolley, he strokes her buttocks affectionately, she lets out a delighted squeal.

Just at that moment a man in his forties walks across the corridor in their direction, he looks disapproving, but also a little jealous, Sven notices to his satisfaction.

The man is on his way to his room, his wife has once again forgotten something, and of course he can go pick it up. God, what a lucky man, that guy just now, he thinks, to literally lay hands on such a beautiful woman. He thinks with slight horror of his own now dehydrated, sexless wife. You can moisturize as much as you want, he thinks, but wrinkled is still wrinkled. Ah well, let's just get that cream, otherwise there will be another fight for sure. He lets out a despondent sigh.

Downstairs, Louise hands in the key, pays what she owes, thanks Ellen warmly for her helpfulness, and then walks out of the lobby hand in hand with Sven. Sven turns to Ellen and gives her a radiant smile and a wink. Ellen watches them dreamily, what an incredibly hot stud, and what a lucky woman, this Louise. Her mind wanders again, what would it be like to dive into bed with such a man, probably a lot more fun than Bert, his performances between the sheets are rather disappointing, and that's only putting it mildly.

'Say, what did you think of that girl, Ellen?' asks Louise as soon as they are outside.

'Why do you want to know?' asks Sven, alarmed, 'I only gave her a wink, nothing more. I have my hands full enough with you.'

Louise laughs, 'I know darling, I make sure of that. No, I was thinking... Would you have liked her, if we hadn't met?'

'I think so,' Sven has to admit, 'she looked nice and seemed very sweet.'

'Hm,' says Louise thoughtfully, 'do you think she would suit Lars?'

Sven looks at her with delight, 'you little sneak,' he says, 'what do you have in mind, a foursome?'

'Hahaha,' laughs Louise, 'no, let's not do that, our situation is complicated enough as it is.'

Sven breathes a sigh of relief, no matter how much fun last night's adventure was, he's aware that he would rather keep Louise to himself from now on, it's time for the code, he thinks.

'No,' continues Louise, 'I was thinking about Lars' failed hunt for village girls, and I thought, maybe Ellen might be to his liking, she seems like a nice girl, she's obviously smart and she's good looking.'

'She certainly does look good,' Sven agrees with a drooling look, which earns him a playful poke in the ribs.

'Not for you,' Louise emphasizes sternly, 'for Lars.'

'Sounds like a great idea,' admits Sven, 'how do you envision that?'

'Leave that to me,' laughs Louise.

'What if she's already dating someone?'

'We'll find out soon enough,' she says unconcerned, 'It's always worth a shot, isn't it?'

There's nothing wrong with that, Sven thinks, thinking back to his proposal to Louise the night before to have a glass of wine with him, and look where that got him.

Then they have arrived at the supermarket, which is fortunately well equipped, and a while later they leave the store with two full shopping bags with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables, freshly baked bread and other goodies.

Heading back to the chalet, they come up with the idea to organize a musical evening with request songs, the best way to explore each other's taste in music. Sven has a Spotify subscription and a JBL music box, so that should work.

Sven brings the groceries into the kitchen, 'I'll manage,' he says to Louise, 'you go and work Lars.'

Lars is sleeping on his lounger, she sees, she secretly crouches down next to him and teasingly blows softly in his face. One eye opens and Louise immediately regrets her action, a muscular arm is wrapped around her and she is unceremoniously pulled onto the lounger, on top of a half-naked Lars. The French kiss that follows is delicious, she can hardly tear herself away from it, but she has a mission, she decides, and that means, among other things, no more French kisses from Lars, let alone even more intimate acts. And since Lars has already started to undo her buttons, she gets up quickly.

'I need to talk to you,' she says in a serious tone.

'Oh dear,' responds Lars, 'that doesn't sound good, what's going on. You're not pregnant, are you?' he jokes.

Louise giggles, 'that would be a miracle of God,' she says, she got herself sterilized years ago when she realized that she still had no desire to have children and that it would presumably never happen, 'no, it's something else.'

Lars looks at her curiously, 'spill,' he says.

'It's about the receptionist at the hotel,' she explains, 'Ellen is her name, Sven and I thought you might like her, and since the hunt for unsuspecting virgins has been rather disappointing for you yesterday...' she chuckles a little.

A mischievous smile appears on Lars' face, 'well,' he says, 'not quite, I would say, although Sven caught you of course, I got to share in the spoil.'

'Yeah, that's enough already, you brat,' laughs Louise, what an incorrigible tease he is, she thinks with amusement.

'But um, what does she look like?' Lars wants to know, curious in spite of himself.

'Oh,' says Louise, 'she's tall, blond, cute freckles, about twenty years of age I think, smart and cheerful.'

'And her breasts are also quite the sight,' adds Sven, who has finished putting away the groceries, he has caught the last part of the conversation, 'although not as prominent as yours,' he looks at Louise teasingly.

'In short,' continues Louise imperturbably, 'a nice girl. Interested?'

It sounds like an offer; Lars thinks with amusement. He suspects that this is the prelude to the calling of the code by Sven, who seems to have fallen hard for Louise. Too bad, he also likes her very much, even for the longer term, despite the age difference.

'Okay,' he says cheerfully, 'there's no harm in taking a peek. Ellen, you said?' He can go and have a look right away, he thinks, he's been lazing long enough and it's still pleasantly cool now. He jumps up, teasingly kisses Louise on the cheek, 'thank you for the tip, sweet Louise, but if it turns out you fooled me, the consequences are yours.'

'Oh, I don't think you'll be disappointed, but be careful, will you, slowly let her get used to your overwhelming charm, promise? Not every woman is as easy to seduce as I am,' she jokes.

Lars walks inside with a chuckle and comes back a little later in fashionably bleached jeans with cut-off legs and a spotless white T-shirt with no print, he looks irresistible, Louise thinks, Ellen doesn't stand a chance, as she liked Sven so much already.

He gives the other two a wave and walks in the direction of the village, cheerfully whistling.

Louise has to laugh; the tune is of course again Ironhorse's "Sweet Lui-Louise".

'Well, we've got rid of that one for a while,' Sven declares with satisfaction, 'I've actually got quite sweaty from shopping, I'm desperately in need a nice, lukewarm shower,' he looks at Louise defiantly, 'how about you?' Louise, in response, begins to unbutton her dress with sensual gestures.

Sven doesn't think twice and immediately drags her to the bathroom. 'Oh, wait,' he shouts, suddenly getting a naughty idea. It results in a sudden change of course, Louise almost bumps into the door frame, when Sven pulls her into his bedroom.

'Hey, you idiot, what are you doing!' she grumbles in alarm.

'Sorry honey, sorry!' he says apologetically, 'I've decided,' he continues in a pleased tone, 'that I'm going to get you incredibly dirty first, and then I'll clean you all up again, that seems much more fun to me.'

'Sounds good,' says Louise, immediately cheerful again, 'what did you have in mind?'

'I'm going to spray you all over and then smear my cum over your belly, your breasts and everything else. Would you like that?'

Louise moans in response, 'that sounds really horny,' she says excitedly. It gives Sven an incredibly happy feeling, Louise has just as much of a dirty mind as himself, he notices again and again.

He pulls her towards him, 'first take those clothes off,' he mutters, 'to unveil that stunning body of yours...' In no time the floor is littered with clothes, and Sven has lifted Louise onto the bed, he starts stroking and kissing her all over, Louise lets out pleasurable moans and squeals.

Then she pushes him away, 'my turn,' she says, and bends over his now quite stiff member. Alternately she blows over his head and distributes small licks, Sven moans with excitement. Then, casting a mischievous look at his face, she takes his cock in her mouth and slowly begins to move it up and down. Sven chuckles softly and then abruptly holds his breath, she has a firm grip on his balls, he immediately feels them harden.

As she deftly sucks his cock, with the tip of her tongue sliding down his shaft, she teasingly runs her fingernails over his balls, a deep growl rising from his throat. He grabs her reddish-blonde curls, hears her giggle, and rises a little to take a peek at that fantastic spectacle.

Unbelievable that she can take his cock so far in her mouth, it turns him on so much that he is already very close to an orgasm, his glans begins to throb alarmingly. Louise clearly notices it too, she pulls back, looks at him mischievously. She strokes and blows gently over his head and puts her nails on his balls again, Sven arches his back in pleasure and moans, 'you little devil!'

Then he feels a finger go through his butt crack, what is she up to now! She takes her hand back and puts her index finger in her mouth with a sensual gesture; glistening with saliva, she takes it out again, surely, she won't..., he thinks in alarm. But she does, a little later he feels her finger against his anus and slide in a little bit, it feels unexpectedly arousing, he softly moans with pleasure. Louise giggles, he clearly likes it, good to know. She bends over his rock-hard cock again and continues to suck. She does that very well, she builds in an extra sucking moment with every stroke, and combined with the finger in his anus, Sven can't last as long as he would like, this is just too good, especially when she runs her nails over his balls again with her other hand.

'Girl,' he moans excitedly, 'the critical point is almost reached.' With some reluctance she lets his dick slip out of her mouth, looking at him questioningly. She loves to suck and tease him, but the prospect of getting covered in his hot sperm turns her on immensely, she can feel her moist pussy swell.

'Lie back for it,' grins Sven, and while Louise lets herself fall backwards in the middle of the bed, Sven gets on his knees in front of her. He grabs his penis, looks hard at Louise and starts to jerk himself off skillfully, so fast that Louise actually only sees a kind of blur. The sight excites her enormously, she feels herself getting wet unimaginably.

'Oh Louise,' whispers Sven hoarsely, 'you are such a wonderfully horny girl, I am so madly crazy about you!'

He starts to squirt, Louise feels the hot cum all over her body, on her stomach, her boobs, even a droplet on her chin. She immediately starts smearing the blobs over her breasts with sensual movements. Sven growls with excitement, 'amazing sex goddess,' he mutters, while he keeps spraying her. As soon as he's done, he helps her smear his sperm, with loud giggles from both of them. When they are satisfied with the result, Sven drops down on the bed next to her, he closes his eyes, enjoying the afterglow.

'Sven?' it sounds hoarse.

'Hmm?'

'This has made me incredibly horny...'

Sven jumps up, 'we have to do something about that immediately,' he says and he pulls her up, 'time for your washing-up!'

Laughing happily, they move to the bathroom, and while Sven soaps her up, he starts to sing softly. Louise recognizes the words, it's 'You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet', she knows, a song from Bachman--Turner Overdrive.

'You've got a very níce singing voice, you liar,' she says admiringly.

Sven laughs, meanwhile he is fiddling with the shower head, 'you also produce very melodic sounds,' he says teasingly, 'just wait and see.'

He aims the shower head at her clit, and a firm, thin spray comes out. Louise lets out a squeal.

'I noticed that part of you isn't quite clean yet,' he explains, with a mischievous grin.

Louise just moans, eyes closed, the moans later turn into deafening screams and moans when the beam is exactly in the right position on her clit, and Sven stimulates her button with his finger even more. Louise experiences yet another blissful orgasm, the umptieth time that weekend, enjoying the uninterrupted stream of tantalizing shockwaves that flow through her body and set her pussy on fire.

'That sounded like music to my ears,' Sven sighs with satisfaction a little later.

When Lars enters the lobby of the hotel, a disappointment awaits him, behind the check-in desk is an older, very bulky lady, he feels quite cheated, that sly Louise! But hey, he can see the humor in it, he'll get her back. He is just about to turn to walk out again when he suddenly sees an attractive blonde approaching from the right, she walks towards the counter and starts talking to the older woman, she seems to be thanking her for temporarily taking over her post. Louise and Sven have not lied, he thinks, elegant, nice and tall and slim, beautiful legs and firm tits, totally his type. He walks excitedly forward; the older woman has since disappeared.

Ellen has already noticed him from the corner of her eye, she is stunned for a moment, what a hunk! She quickly pulls herself together, hoping he hasn't noticed anything, and looks at him kindly, 'Can I help you sir?' she asks in a melodious voice.

She doesn't disappoint up close either, shiny, slightly curly, long blond hair, cute freckles and a full, sensual mouth. Must be lovely to kiss, he thinks distractedly, then he calls himself to order, he shouldn't get ahead of things.