Lars Sings a Different Tune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I can see,' he whispers teasingly, 'you are wonderfully wet!' He lays on top of her and slides his rock-hard dick into her soft pussy in one smooth motion, a moan of pleasure escapes her.

'Fuck me Lars,' she whispers hoarsely, 'fuck me hard!' Lars eagerly complies, as he fucks her as hard as he can, enjoying the sight of her back arching to rub her clit as close to his cock as possible. To his unspeakable pleasure he feels her stiffen at a certain moment and then emit panting noises, she cums shockingly and moaning loudly, it turns him on so much that he can no longer control himself and he also comes, very violently, shooting his sperm deep into her pussy.

With a blissful look on both their faces, they lie next to each other in the soft grass, hand in hand, looking up at the starry sky.

'Heavenly!' sighs Ellen.

'Heavenly,' Lars agrees, half raising himself and gazing deep into her beautiful gray eyes.

'Well,' Sven remarks with amusement at the same time, as he leans against the porch railing with his arms tightly around Louise, 'Lars' hunting days are over, I guess!'

'Yep,' Louise snickers happily, 'he got himself trapped for sure.'