Lars Sings a Different Tune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Lars' mobile rings, a text from Ellen, his face lights up.

'It went well, that's fast, by the way, so I'm off, see you later!'

Sven and Louise look at each other, 'he's completely blown away by that girl,' Sven concludes with amazement, 'Can't believe that I'm able to witness this, with that notorious vagabond and heavy consumer of young virgins. Well done, Louise, that deserves a reward.' He gets up and pulls her up, 'I think there's still time for a quickie, don't you think?'

'Gosh, you're one tireless piece of work,' she sighs almost desperately, willingly letting herself be led to Sven's bedroom.

'What do you think, with such a lovely woman at your disposal!' He positions her in front of the full-length mirror on the wardrobe door, 'just stand here for a while, be right back,' he says and walks out of the room.

'Louise,' it sounds a moment later, 'where did that device of yours go?'

'In the side pocket of the trolley,' she calls back, 'and the batteries are on the kitchen table!'

'I already found those,' grins Sven when he comes back into the bedroom with Louise's vibrator in hand. He gives both vibrator and batteries to Louise, 'here, you must be more experienced than me.' Louise giggles and quickly replaces the batteries.

'So,' says Sven with satisfaction, 'let's do this.' He slowly slides down the zipper on the front of her sexy short jean dress. 'You sneaky girl,' he whispers when he notices she's not wearing a bra underneath. He lets the dress slide off her shoulders, panties are also missing, he is pleased to see.

'Wow, look,' he moans, putting her face to the mirror, 'how beautiful!' He quickly takes off his jeans and T-shirt and stands behind her. He picks up the vibrator and, after some testing, puts it on a pulsating setting that suits him. Louise holds her breath for a moment as he puts the device on her clit, a small moan escapes her. Sven grins, enjoying the beautiful view. He covers one of her breasts with his other hand and starts to massage her nipple gently, Louise gasps with excitement, she already feels a bit weak on her legs, this orgasm could well start very quickly. Sven sees her face and breasts turn pink with excitement; he feels his erection grow at the sight.

'I'm going to fuck you,' he whispers hornily, looking hard at Louise in the mirror. She looks back with a veiled look, overwhelmed by the sexy image in the mirror and the exciting streams of energy that flow through her body. She takes over the vibrator from him, so that he has his hands free. In one fluid movement he slides his hard cock into her wet pussy, grabs her by the hips and slowly starts to fuck her. The image in the mirror sends him into a state of ecstasy, he picks up the pace, Louise starts to moan and then she closes her eyes for a moment. The next moment they are wide open, she starts to let out small screams and jerks under Sven's hands, he holds her in a tight grip. What a fantastic sight, he thinks with pleasure, she always comes so wonderfully uninhibited. Louise squirms and moans, delicious horny waves flow through her, one after the other, she feels the pussy fluid running down her legs. Exhausted, she finally sinks into Sven's arms.

'That looked really amazing,' groans Sven, 'it made me extremely horny.'

Louise turns around and looks at him sweetly, 'it felt amazing too,' she sighs and the next moment she drops to her knees.

'Oh yes,' Sven moans in delight as Louise takes his erect member in her mouth and begins to suck him, with slow, teasing strokes. Louise's exciting climax means his own orgasm is not far away, it only takes a moment and he shoots, under a deep growl, a hot jet of cum deep into her throat, Louise looks up at him with a naughty expression. As soon as she's sure no more will come, she stands up and while she looks at him defiantly, she swallows.

'Oh, woman,' moans Sven, 'you're delightful!' He tenderly takes her face in his hands and treats her to an elaborate French kiss, pulling her so tight it almost takes her breath away.

After sitting on the stone for a while, Ellen hears someone whistling a tune, it definitely must be Lars. She has already noticed that when he is having a good time, he tends to start singing, humming or whistling, which she thinks is a lovely feature. Then his curly blond head looms out of the twilight, a pleasant shock goes through her every time she sees his sexy appearance.

'Hey beautiful, are you okay?'

'Couldn't be better,' she says happily, 'I feel as light as a feather, relieved, actually liberated.'

'Good,' he says, feeling glad for her, she beams with happiness, he can see, 'are you coming with me?' Lars takes her hands and pulls her up and against him. He hides his face in her hair for a moment and enjoys sniffing up her scent. Then he releases her again, Ellen takes her bag from one of the large boulders and hand in hand they walk out of the village.

Moments later, Lars wraps an arm around her waist. He doesn't know what hit him, the feelings he already has for her, this is completely new to him. He is therefore unusually quiet.

Ellen notices, 'everything okay?' she asks in turn.

'Perfect,' he says sunnily, 'except for one thing.' She looks at him expectantly.

'I haven't kissed you yet.' Ellen thinks that this can be provided for and puts her arms around his neck. He kisses her eagerly on her silky, full lips, pulling her close as he goes. Then he lets go of her, they look at each other beaming.

Lost in thought, they continue on their way.

After a while Lars can't control himself anymore, he stops her, a mischievous smile appears on his face.

'Ellen?'

She looks at him questioningly, 'yeah?'

'Are there any restrictions, now that you're single again?'

'Restrictions?' she asks in surprise.

'Yes, like a thirty-day cooling-off period, or some kind of trial subscription, or limited access?'

Ellen laughs, 'cooling-off for you, or for me?'

'Ai, difficult question, er, for you of course, I'm already sure I want to keep you.'

'Charmer,' she laughs, 'and that trial subscription, how do you envision that?'

He now pulls her tightly against him and whispers in her ear in a sultry voice: 'I would like to trial taste everything from you, so a subscription like that.' He doesn't waste time, she thinks with amusement, she can't say she minds, her whole body is now tingling with excitement as she can feel his erection through the fabric of her dress.

'You can't really stay serious for long, can you,' she chuckles when she has regained some control over herself.

'No, that is indeed one of my few weaknesses,' he admits, 'or strengths, depending on how you look at it. And on a certain level I can be very serious,' he looks at her seductively. 'Would you like a demonstration?'

She's about to open her mouth to decline the offer, but then she changes her mind. 'Yes, please,' she says with a challenging look. Lars takes her face in his hands with a teasing smile, looks deep into her eyes and kisses her, she opens her lips and his tongue slides into her mouth, his hands softly brush her shoulders and neck, it gets her warm, and wet, she notices, and incredibly horny. She smells his exciting scent, this is going to be a tough night, she knows, he's so terribly sexy.

'But there's only one way to find out,' she says, pulling herself out of Lars's embrace, slightly out of breath.

'Find out what?' Lars asks.

'How far you can go,' it sounds mischievous. The words are barely out of her mouth when Lars pulls her back and starts kissing her all over. She gives a surprised scream when she suddenly feels his hand on her bare back, Lars has lifted the skirt of her dress in a deft movement and let one hand slide under the fabric. He leaves it there for a while, there is no protest, it is clearly allowed. He continues in good spirits, wondering where the limit lies.

It turns out that quite a lot is allowed, he gradually notices. He can even run his hand over the fabric of her bikini bottoms, it causes hoarse noises. Wonderful, he thinks, she is anything but a prude. He looks at her, her eyes dark with excitement. 'Still good?' he asks anyway. She nods in agreement.

He slides his hand into her panties, still no resistance, but she does hold her breath for a moment. Lars puts a finger on her pussy lips, Ellen moans softly and closes her eyes. The finger slides a little further, she feels it slide into her pussy.

'You're wet, girl,' Lars whispers happily and pulls back the finger, she giggles mischievously. Given the still total lack of resistance, he goes looking for her button, which turns out to be wonderfully stiff.

'Oh Lars,' she moans, 'that's nice,' when Lars starts stroking her clit gently, she feels that she is now getting very wet. Exciting sensations go through her whole body, from her toes to her fingertips, she has the pleasant feeling that she is weightless. Lars feels the already existing erection suddenly increase considerably; he smells the intoxicating smell of her wet pussy. He moves his finger over her stud a little faster, it produces soft moans, it gets him incredibly turned on and he continues with extra enthusiasm, every now and then he sticks two fingers in her pussy to pick up some moisture, it sounds like she also likes that very much.

Her clit is now so hard and Ellen is so enraptured that he picks up the pace some more, Ellen starts to moan hoarsely, 'Lars, hold me tight, I'm coming...' she gasps, 'Oh yes, I'm coming!' Hoarse screams rise from the deep of her throat, she starts to squirm with pleasure, Lars has the greatest difficulty to keep her upright and in the meantime continue to massage her clit. He is in seventh heaven, this girl can cum, it looks and sounds delicious! He feels very keen to slide his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy, but decides to control himself, there is still enough time for that.

Ellen enjoys it to the fullest, Lars definitely knows what he's doing, it's a blissful orgasm, and so wonderfully long, the waves just keep coming. In the end, the last wave has flowed out of her body and she lets herself sink into him, utterly satisfied.

'You're way too good at this,' she sighs, a little unsure.

'Ah well,' Lars counters, 'that's better than the clumsy fumbling of a novice, isn't it? You have to look at it like this, I'm now quite "tuned in", all development errors have been resolved.'

'That's true,' she says with a chuckle.

'I'm a bit surprised you let me go this far actually, I didn't expect that,' he says amused, stroking her cheek affectionately.

'Well, that's kind of my weakness: saying no, especially to such blissful actions...' she confesses with a giggle. Lars claims in this case that actually might be a strength.

'Er, was Bert your first?' he asks curiously.

'Oh no, not by a long shot,' she giggles, Lars stares at her in disbelief, there appears to be a sexy little devil hiding in this sweet, seemingly innocent girl.

'So,' he says teasingly, 'then the warranty is surely expired too?'

'Oh yes, for years already! I lost my virginity at fourteen, I loved chasing after boys, to the chagrin of my parents, it's a miracle that it always worked out,' she laughs.

'And there I was, thinking you were such a good, innocent girl. Isn't that a stroke of luck for me!' he grins.

Louise is enjoying herself, hanging over the railing of the veranda again, glass of wine in hand. Then she hears a tune being whistled, it gets closer and closer. Ah, there's Lars. Hey, she thinks, a new tune, and I recognize it. The lyrics of the song are telling, she'll tease him about that later.

From the intimate gesture with which Lars helps Ellen onto the porch, Louise can see that he is already making good progress. She is not surprised; it is not like Lars to slowly court a woman. Charging full ahead, that's more his style.

Ellen is warmly welcomed and installed in an easy chair on the veranda, Sven asks what she would like to drink, beer, wine, or something non-alcoholic.

'Cocktails are also in the mix, by the way,' he cheerfully adds to the list, 'we have also included ingredients for those in our shopping.'

'Oh, great,' Ellen responds enthusiastically, 'that's been a while, I'm up for it!'

'Are you sure,' says Lars hesitantly, 'Sven makes them very strong though.'

'Oh, but I'm very good at keeping my liquor,' she says, with a serene smile.

'Too bad,' Lars sighs, pulls her closer and whispers in her ear: 'Too bad for me!' Ellen giggles.

'Hey Lars,' says Louise teasingly, as she joins him in the kitchen of the chalet, 'I noticed you've got a new tune.'

Lars looks alarmed, he doesn't want Ellen to know that he has been singing 'Sweet Lui-Louise' continuously until this morning, although partly of course to tease Louise.

'Um, yes,' he says, 'that's right. I just still have no idea what it is.'

'I do,' says Louise mischievously, 'just wait and see.'

Lars looks at her suspiciously for a moment, then shrugs his shoulders and says: 'You're red by the way, Louise, you're blushing all the way down to your décolleté, have you been in the sun too long? Or is it caused by something else?' She gives him a brooding look but says nothing. 'Well, you're welcome to it,' he says teasingly, 'as long as you guys take precautions,' he adds with a big grin.

Louise sticks her tongue out at him, 'you are such an incredible youknowwhat, aren't you.'

'I guess,' says Lars laughing, 'takes one to know one!'

When Lars walks inside a while later to get another beer, Louise leans over to Ellen.

'I saw in the hotel that you liked the look of Sven a lot,' she says teasingly, Ellen blushes, 'but I think you like Lars even better,' she adds. Ellen nods.

In an apologetic tone, but with a mischievous smile, she says to Sven: 'Sorry Sven, as attractive as I find you, I must confess that I do prefer Lars. But,' she adds comfortingly, 'I think the age difference also has something to do with it, according to Lars you are twenty-eight? And I'm only nineteen.'

'That's right,' says Sven laughing, 'but it's not that bad, you know, Louise and I are also about ten years apart.' Ellen stares at them, her mind counts visibly furiously, Louise can't possibly be only eighteen. But the consequence is...

Louise decides to put her out of her misery: 'I'm thirty-eight,' she declares.

What? Thirty-eight? There's no such thing, Ellen thinks. She secretly hopes she still looks like this at that age.

'How long have you known each other?' she then asks.

'It feels like my whole life,' Sven says with a blissful look at Louise, 'but it's only a day.'

'Really?!' asks Ellen, the disbelief clearly audible in her voice.

'Really,' agrees Louise with pleasure and puts her arm around Sven's waist.

The musical evening is now in full swing and Louise suddenly realizes that she needs to add another song to the playlist.

As soon as the song starts, she announces: 'This one's for Lars, guys, or actually for Ellen!'

Lars's new tune, "Some Kind of Wonderful", a song by Grand Funk Railroad, plays from the music box.

A sudden look of recognition appears in Lars's eyes, and Ellen is pleased to realize what the lyrics are about, they beam at each other, completely absorbed in each other for a moment.

Ellen is also asked to give a first request song, she chooses "I Feel Free" by Cream, which she thinks is appropriate. When the others look at her in surprise, she declares, almost apologetically: 'I can't help it, I just really like sixties and seventies rock.'

'Join the club,' shouts Sven enthusiastically and Lars, like Sven a great lover of that genre, immediately gets down on his knees and asks her to marry him, it clearly embarrasses her.

'Idiot,' she says, laughing. 'Come on, let's dance, you do dance, don't you?'

'Definitely,' says Lars enthusiastically and lets her pull him to his feet.

'Do you dance, Sven?' asks Louise longingly.

'Only mating dances,' Sven replies with a seductive smile.

'I can do that,' she laughs, 'the closer the better!' And they join the other couple.

It gets later and later, and the drink flows freely. At one point Louise says to Ellen: 'If you want you can stay the night, we have an extra bedroom available.'

Lars looks up in surprise. 'Louise will sleep with me from now on, completely voluntarily,' Sven whispers to him with a satisfied grin. Lars gives him a thumbs up with a chuckle.

Ellen declines the offer; she has counter duty the next day and would like to be able to freshen up at home before going to work.

When Lars and Ellen leave halfway through the night, Louise quickly plays 'Sweet Lui-Louise', Lars looks over his shoulder reproachfully at her, that little sneak, he thinks in amusement. He gives her the finger and demonstratively grabs Ellen by the buttocks, making her let out a surprised cry.

Louise laughs and blows Lars a kiss.

Lars and Ellen walk hand in hand back to the hotel, where Ellen's bicycle is, they pass the now deserted pond and Ellen stands still. 'Hey, Lars, since you've already proposed to me...,' she says with a sweet, teasing voice and a sultry look, Lars looks at her expectantly, 'as far as I'm concerned, we can have a kind of wedding night right away...' Lars can't believe his ears, he gives her a radiant smile.

'Are you serious?' he asks blissfully, he has been walking with a half-grown erection for a while now.

Ellen pulls him close by his T-shirt and whispers, 'Yes, I am,' then slides her hands under his T-shirt and strokes his smooth, naked skin with delight. She has decided that she doesn't feel like waiting at all, what Louise and Sven are doing, she can do too, she thinks. Moreover, her body has been on fire for almost the entire evening, it desperately needs to be extinguished.

She pulls his shirt over his head, she sighs appreciatively, she immediately feels a little extra wetness at the sight.

Lars enthusiastically lifts the skirt of her dress and pulls her dress over her head with a fluid movement, immediately afterwards her bikini top also falls to the floor with a soft thud. Ellen, meanwhile, has unfastened his jeans and slides down his pants, he's not wearing any underwear this time and she stares in disbelief at his impressive member.

'Lars!' She looks at him with big shocked eyes, 'it's huge! What are you feeding that thing?'

Lars chuckles, 'mainly young virgins,' he gives her a teasing look, 'so far.' She laughs her sexy laugh, which instantly turns him on even more. 'But it may look terrifying,' he tries to reassure her, 'it's really very sweet, though.'

'I'm sure it is,' she says hesitantly, wondering if it will fit, then she strokes his glans affectionately, Lars moans softly.

'Oh look, how sweet,' she exclaims, 'it's rubbing my hand!' Indeed, her touch causes his cock to begin to move in her direction.

'It's really into you then,' laughs Lars, 'just like me, by the way.' A big smile breaks on her face, she pulls him to the ground, she grabs his cock and starts to give tantalizing licks. Lars moans, and then to his surprise sees his cock completely disappear in her mouth, where does she put it all, he thinks fascinated. Then she starts to give him a delightful blowjob, he decides to give himself to it, she's fantastic at it, he growls with pleasure. It doesn't take long to bring him to the brink of orgasm, his head begins to throb, Ellen feels his cock thicken and pulls back.

'Come,' she says enticingly, falling back onto the soft grass and quickly taking off her panties, 'fuck me, I'm so incredibly horny!'

Lars looks at her stunning naked body with the beautiful breasts now blushing a nice pink and feels her pussy with his hand. It is soaking wet and swollen, he strokes her clit with his finger, he feels small shocks go through her body and sees the excitement in her veiled look.