All Comments on 'Larunalia'

by elisebos

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
jpb531jpb531over 10 years ago
Nifty

I liked it quite a lot. Thanks for sharing.

dilettantish_reflibrariandilettantish_reflibrarianover 10 years ago
I liked this very much

A really believable story about an incarnate deity. It was a pleasure to read. Thank you!

TarotbTarotbover 10 years ago
very interesting!

This isn't just erotic, you've skillfully created an entire, believable world.

Well done and thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agreed...

I wholeheartedly agree with Tarot. You have created an incredibly immersive world and it is all your's to toy with. :)

I can only imagine where this new land will take us. A story like this one demands continuation, something that only a special few can do. I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gods..

That was incredible. I've been waiting for an update from you for ages and was completely satisfied with this. You always give your chars a believable life and personality. I loved the way these two interacted to one another. It was erotic at the end, but it wasn't what the story was simply about. Absolutely fantastic.

I hope you think about writing more! If not this story, then just anything in general. You have a gift!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

You really should do more in this universe its so interesting and I love your descriptions.

Tuc0Tuc012 months ago

Very well done, from start to finish! The end came all to soon, as it does in all good tales!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous