All Comments on 'Las Navidad de Los Desvalidos'

by UnityMitford

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

It's pretty decent writing, but... I'll be honest, the politics feel like fantasy propaganda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WTF is this shit? Gleefully executing reporters as though it's a good thing? A deranged rant about how trump supporters are going to rule the world?

This belongs on 4chan next to some rant about how qanon is going to save you all.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Future

Thank you for giving us hope as to a possible future for the socialist Commie Bastards calling themselves democrats nowadays. Antifa, is the exact opposite of what they say they're against, they deserve to hang from the statues, and buildings they want to destroy. Loved when the snow fell, And loved this sequel. Five Stars! Merry Christmas to you, and yours. Semper Fidelis.

hjo3hjo3over 3 years ago

Very good chapter to your series.

We should look at this fiction for what it is...warnings about where our society can go, when half the people feel they are being lied to and cheated. We live in interesting times.

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Yikes! Just checked Wiki on the original Unity Mitford. Middle name - Valkyrie. Her parents must have been something else to giver her names like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this thought-provoking story. I know progressives who have espoused their wish of ridding the world of conservatives through reconditioning and violence and those same progressives would find this beyond offensive despite haveing dreamed of holding the gun themselves.

What I liked the best though (other than the Speech, because it was well thought out) was the singing of Feliz Navidad, which turned the massacre into a surreal hell that you can only find in good fiction that makes you say, "Holy shit, what are we driving each other to become."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous