Las Vegas Baby

Story Info
Guy takes wife on a mini vacation to Las Vegas.
3k words
4.3
18.6k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drkman
Drkman
47 Followers

While this is fiction, I'm trying the Las Vegas theme for the first time, have to say I wonder if it has ever happened. Wouldn't be surprised to find it has many times over the decades.

Well I'm looking out of the window of the airliner and seeing Las Vegas spread out below us. Finally no kids, many thanks to the grandparents, and even though it's a working vacation the first two days are all ours.

Wife Suzie is sitting beside me and is excited to finally have a vacation from the kids and work. She's a delightful 5'3", has C cup breasts, a nice rounded ass not to mention great looking legs. This comes from many visits to the gym after each of our two were born.

As for me, well I'm 5'8", kind of in good shape and my dick is almost 7 inches long. Yep sex is one thing on the agenda and since I got snipped after the second one so don't have to worry about a surprise that needs their diapers changed. Since we're both 30 gives us time to really enjoy each other as well as the kids.

After landing, got our luggage, the hotel shuttle and headed to the strip. While a bit expensive wanted to see the glitz the Sin City was advertising.

Once we got into our room, undressed and headed for a shower. Exchanged washing each other's back then I wrapped my arms around her while she took hold of my dick. After some fondling turned her around and bent her slightly over.

Really nice to climax into her pussy, and after some clean up it was time for a nap. While I'm attending a conference she'll get to work on her tan and go shopping before we go out in the evening.

Saturday was an easy night, just had dinner, caught a cabaret show and gambled a few dollars. Actually Suzi found a friendly slot machine so the dinner and rest were free that night.

Sunday we did the tourist thing, man is Lake Mead low, got in some sun time by the pool, caught a show and after dinner headed back to bed. Oh and another round of great sex as the trip is having quite an effect on the wife.

Should add when Suzi was at the pool she was easy to find. I just looked for a gaggle of men as she'd be very close by or in the middle of it. Monday started with a short meeting and after getting back to our room I texted to find out where she was.

"I'm at the pool sunning myself. Get changed and come on down."

When I arrived she was wearing a nice bikini and seemed to be enjoying the attention they were giving her. Everyone scattered after I arrived and she introduced me as her husband. A real ego bender actually, especially finding your wife attracts men even after having two kids.

Lately, when the kids weren't around we had taken to watching porn. You know the cuckold type where the husband shares his wife with other men. Sometimes those men were black and have to say that's what excited me the most. As far a cheating goes, my feeling is if the husband encourages it then it's okay.

After that it was up to the room, change and head for dinner, which the conference was hosting. We got there, got a table and had some drinks brought to us. Looking at her, in a nice cocktail dress and heels I mentioned the gaggle of men around her.

"Bet you could have had any of them," I said. "The fire in their eyes was really advertising the lust you were causing."

"Oh come one, just because they were admiring me doesn't mean they were burning up inside."

"Oh really, check out the men that want to dance with you and will stop by our table. Then you can tell me I'm wrong,"

Might as well plant the seed while I can and see what happens. By her curious look think I may have. So I encouraged her to just observe and if anyone wants to dance, she has my permission.

Well after our first dance I watched several guys dance with her. In fact two black guys kind of switched back and forth with the white guys. And yes her ass got fondled but it appeared she was really enjoying the attention.

Finally it was time to go so we finished our drinks and headed up to our room. I could tell by her eyes she was more than a bit turned on. Once in the room her clothes flew off and I was dragged to the bed for a great fuck session.

"Man oh man, guess that really got your motor running," I said.

"You can say that again. Haven't been that turned on in public ever. Those two black guys made sure I knew how big their cocks were when then were rubbing against me."

"So now to you believe me about the lust guys have for you?" I said.

"Wow, I never suspected but had to admit it sure inflates my ego especially after having two kids. So how far do you want me to go with this?"

Hmmm, I thought about it for a minute. Kind of conflicting emotions but at the same time seeing my fantasy come to life was damned exciting. At least in my mind's eye.

"I'll let you decide that.," I said. "But remember it's not cheating if your husband gives his permission. I just want you to have fun, enjoy being desired and if necessary just let yourself go for once."

"Hmm, that's a lot to think about. Need to sleep on this one and speaking of that it's late. Good night."

After that she rolled on her side and I put an arm over her as we both settled in for a good night's sleep.

Next day, quick fuck, shower, get dressed and off to the conference. For her, get dressed then went shopping then checking more of what Las Vegas has to offer tourists. Oh and a late afternoon sun/lust session by the pool.

Once again at the pool I just looked for a small swarm of guys and there she was. Today she's was giving them a special treat as Suzi was wearing a string bikini she bought that day. Man about made my eyes bulge out.

Dinner was nice and again there was dancing. We met two black guys from the east coast. Both Jack and Bob were former athletes in college and it showed as they were a bit over six feet talk and in very good shape.

They joined us for dinner and later the three of us traded off dancing with the wife. After a couple of drinks I could see Suzi was really getting into it as she was not only dancing close but rubbing herself against them. And she was letting both Jack and Bob fondle here ass while they rubbed against them.

After a while however we had to retire to our rooms as the final day of the conference was going to be a long concluding with dinner, motivational speeches, awards as well as dancing.

Once again got her from the pool and a bunch of disappointed younger guys. She was really enjoying teasing them and being a desired MILF. After a shower she put on a great looking dress, black that came above her knees. She also didn't have a bra on as they would leave a line and only wore a thin thong plus nice shoes.

"You look good enough to eat," I said, probably with my tongue hanging out.

Down boy, that's for later. Probably desert with several servings.

She said that with kind of an evil smile so I knew it would be a passion evening. And off we went.

Once at the dinner both black guys joined us as we celebrated the end of the conference. We did have to stay through the motivational speeches and awards. Then it was time to dance; I got the first time then Jake and Ben switched times with Suzi, who was pretty lit to say the least. Not to mention looking very turned on.

"I don't know about you two but it's time to go up to our room, have a couple of drinks and admire the night lights of Las Vegas. No telling when we'll be back," Ben said.

Then Jake asked if we might join them. Figuring this might be a great chance I agreed. Suzi, who had that deer in the headlights look seemed a bit startled but nodded okay so off we went.

Their room was spectacular as the windows had a panoramic view of the city lights. There were two king sized beds, a lounge area and plenty to drink. Ben put on some music, kind of mood type that one could dance with and we all settled in.

Didn't talk much about business just home stuff and some sports things. Then Jake asked Suzi to dance with him. She got up, kicked off her shoes and they embraced for a slow one. I could tell her motor was running again.

Later Ben had a dance with her and there was more rubbing as well as not only kissing her lips and neck. A sure way to turn on the wife and I could see by her expression it was working. She was rubbing herself against him while he was squeezing her ass and slowly pulling the hem of her dress up.

Then Jake got behind her and began to squeeze her breasts while one hand worked its way down to the area of her clit. He began to slowly massage both side of that area. By now her breathing had changed and the kissing got intense.

As for me, it was a fantastic show, one I never thought I'd actually see. Although I did remember this was day 14 of her cycle but wasn't about to stop this. Might never get to see something like this ever again.

Finally she said a bathroom stop was needed so if was off to kind of calm down. Both guys looked at me and I said how enjoyable the show was. I also told them how far it went was up to her.

That got a smile from both of them. After she came back from the bathroom Suzi sat down by me.

"Oh my God! I am so turned on don't know what to do. I'm unprotected yet I really want this."

I said it was up to her and she had my permission to do what ever she felt like. Oh and don't worry about being unprotected as we'll take care of that when we're home. She gave me a nice kiss, smile and a look of excitement as to what was going to happen.

Once she was up Jake came up behind her and started kissing the sides of her neck while Ben pushed the shoulder straps of her dress off here shoulders. It soon fell to the floor while he fondled and kissed her bare breasts. Boy was her breathing getting deep as they really had her turned on.

Now, from the backside Jake put his thumbs in each side of her thong and soon it was on the floor. Then my unprotected wife was full of passion, naked and ready for some great fucking no matter what the consequences would be.

Both men dropped their clothes and she got a look at the meat that would soon be invading her pussy.

"Oh my God, you guys are so big. Hope they'll fit."

From there she was escorted to one of the beds. While sitting down Suzi began to alternately suck each guy's dick. Finally they put her on the bed while Jake went down for some tongue action. That brought the first of many orgasms she was going to have. She was also sucking Ben's dick at that time.

Soon Jake slid up her body, she looked at me and I gave her thumbs up while he put the head of his dick in her vagina's opening. Then slowly he began an in and out motion going a bit deeper each time. Much to my amazement he soon was balls deep in her.

Now the fantasy came true, watching his black ass moving up and down between her white legs while he moved back and forth in her pussy. What a great show even though it was risky for her. At that time I don't think she cared and I sure didn't. Just glad I set my phone up so this would be recorded.

Finally Jake sped up as she was grunting, groaning and moaning. Finally he pushed at far into her as he could and she used her legs to help him. At that time Jake let out a huge groan and I knew my wonderful wife had finally been blacked as well as seeded.

Next it was Ben's turn as he too slid over her and slipped his large BBC into her now lubricated pussy. Once again they were doing the horizontal bop. After a bunch of in and out motion Ben gave out a huge groan as he unloaded into her pussy giving her even more cum.

Then a thought struck me so I took off my clothes and moved to the bed. Their cum was leaking out of her but I had other ideas. Rolled her over, put a pillow under her pelvis then used some of their cum to lube her ass.

Soon for the very first time I felt that great squeeze when you do anal with a woman. Didn't take too long to cum and boy did it feel good. She on the other hand after realizing what was happening gave out some moans and a couple of "Ouch, go easy."

Then I turned to the guys and asked if they wanted seconds. Yep they did and she, still dazed, didn't protest. This time after rolling her over made sure the pillow was under her pelvis. This got a curious look from her but I wanted to help their seed make its way deep into her. After all any damage was done so why not.

"You really want me to get pregnant?"

I responded by saying, "Not really but I want you to really risk it so let the fear as well as the excitement put a sharp edge on this."

After the boys had their second helping of pussy she told them a time out was needed. Then she rolled on her side, pulled her knees up and went to sleep with cum running over the inside of one leg.

Seeing this, I told the boys to get some rest and that she was theirs until morning. Then I headed down to our room for some much needed sleep. I knew there was going to be more fucking and cum pumped into her later.

When I woke in the morning got a text. She said there was one more session after I left and now they were about to give her a morning fuck. I said go ahead and enjoy yourself as this will probably never happen again, A couple of hours later my dazed wife showed up and headed for the shower. Gave her a loving kiss and said she was amazing.

Well I sure hope not all that amazing. That's when the possible consequences of a night of unbridled passion really hit me.

What are we going to do if I'm pregnant and have a black or brown little one? How are we going to explain that to our parents and friends, although we know that couple with a checker board family. Maybe they'll have some advice."

The plane ride back home was on the silent side as we both had a lot to think about. Once home family things kind of pushed many thoughts into the shadows.

Later that night, while snuggling, we had a quiet talk.

"You really wanted to see that? Even thought we both knew the risk?"

"Yes I did. Been a fantasy of mine to see you blacked and boy I know you sure enjoyed it. Heck I even got to fuck your ass for the very first time," I said.

Well now we have to decide about Plan B and you know how I feel about abortion. However if we see this through and the guys got lucky I'm getting fixed. That way I can have more BBC and not worry about changing more diapers.

Looks like Suzi not only enjoyed them fucking her but now has a desire to for more BBC. Guess that makes me a cuckold with a hot wife now.

Well life settled down but I did get her a Plan B. What ever she decided I'm with her even if it means another 20-year commitment. Of course might also mean more times seeing or knowing she's blacked. Finally we had some time together.

"What did you decide?"

"Well don't know if I'm pregnant but not going to end if it if I am. If there is a little one growing inside of me not about to end their chance at a life. But must say you've lit a fire inside of me, one that I've got to deal with. So you can be sure Jake and Ben won't be the only BBC I'm going to have. Guess that Vegas trip unleashed part of me I never knew existed."

So now we wait to see what my fantasy of watching her both getting blacked and seeded might it going result in. Either way I've got a tiger on my hands.

Hmm, well if she's not pregnant would Suzi be willing to take that chance again before she gets fixed. Have to see what happens. Always be careful what you wish for the outcome might be quite different than you think.

Drkman
Drkman
47 Followers