Lasagna Love

Story Info
Older woman and boy.
984 words
3.55
8.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer I turned 18. The hormones were raging and I had found masturbation and practiced it constantly. I could see a woman's legs on TV or a neighbor lady pulling weeds with a loose top.

New neighbors Mick and Sharon Jones moved next door. Mick worked in auto industry like my dad and both moms were stay at home house wives. It didn't take long and visits between the couples was becoming a regular event.

I always enjoyed the visits because I could watch the color TV in the finished basement. The bonus was Sharon would bring me a coke and pretzels to be sure I was comfortable. This was so unique because I rarely had soft drinks. I felt very special.

I had noticed Sharon who was my moms age 35. Being Italian Sharon had a very voluptuous figure. After these visits when I was alone Sharon was the subject of my fantasy.

Sharon loved cooking and made dish of lasagna for us. It was the first time any of us had ever tasted this Italian dish. It was amazing.

The next day mom sent me with the washed lasagna dish for return to Sharon. I gladly went next store aware that I would be alone with Sharon because Mick would be at work. I knocked and Sharon came to the door. Sharon looked different from the normal visits. She had a bathrobe on that showed some beautiful cleavage. Sharon caught me staring and I heard a giggle before looking up to her face.

Sharon invited me in offering a cold drink which I immediately accepted. I sat at the kitchen table trying to conceal my hard on. Sharon got a coke from the refrigerator and sat down across from me. I noticed the robe had loosened and opened a little more. I was in heaven but tried to hide my lust by commenting on how much we enjoyed her lasagna.

Sharon seemed to blush with the compliment and told me here family was Italian and her mom taught her how to cook actual old world recipes.

I was mesmerized seeing Sharon's cleavage and observed the robe slowly gaping. I kept asking dumb questions to keep her talking and praying the robe opened further.

Slowly I saw a blue sheer nighty come into view. Time had passed and I needed to go while Sharon had housework. We stood up together and she motioned for a hug. Being 18 I was a couple inches taller than Sharon. As her arms came around me I naturally moved in closer. Sharon did something so unexpected by taking her hand to the back of my head to caress. My arms naturally went around her waist. Then Sharon moved my face to the bare skin showing on her robe. I automatically gave a kiss to the cleavage exposed to me. I think we moaned together and then stopped hugging. My hardon had exploded and I did my best to exit with out showing my wetness.

I masturbated so often I feared blindness. I was totally in love with an older woman that is so beautiful.

I waited a week and made an excuse to go to Sharon's. My idea was to ask when Sharon would make lasagna again. I knocked and Sharon answered wearing a white blouse loosely buttoned showing a hint of cleave and black shorts. My cock went from turgid to rock hard instantly. I don't know if she noticed but immediately upon entry I got a full hug.

We went to the couch and a cold coke was provided as usual. I stumbled out my question about next lasagna and wanting to help and learn. Sharon smiled and mentioned vaguely in a week or so. Sharon sat close on the couch and crossed her legs adjusting her position to face me better. My eyes roamed freely all over her body. She smiles and asks if there is anything else.

Now was my chance. I took a deep breath and said I liked her. Sharon said she liked me too. I got courage and blurted "you are beautiful ". The reaction was to move closer, put her arms around me and kissing my cheek. I put my arms around her near the breasts. We continued to hug so I got brave by moving a hand to the left breast. I know I moaned when she moved closer. When she put her hand over mine and pressed I was in heaven. I would have stayed like this forever. I don't know how long we were in this position but she moved and said I need to do some housework.

As I stood to leave I got one more hug and heard "come by next week so we can discuss making lasagna ". I floated home, ran to my bedroom and had major self generated orgasms.

I waited until Tuesday at 10am to run next door. Well Sharon smiled but carefully told me too soon and to come back Thursday at the same time.

I thought time stopped, it seemed to take forever for Thursday to arrive.

I knocked on the door and Sharon answered wearing a scoop neck top and slacks. I could see the swell of her breasts and about an inch of cleavage. I was excited and a little disappointed.

She took my hand and led me to the kitchen. On the counter was all the ingredients ready for assembly. With great directions we built the excellent lasagna. Into the oven at 350 degrees for baking.

Sharon led me to living room couch, told to lie down she sat at the end so my head was in her lap.

I had a beautiful view looking up at the breasts and face I loved. My face turned automatically into those magnificent breasts. I felt hands hold my head and pull me closer.