All Comments on 'Last Affair with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllalmost 2 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you for reading, I hope you've enjoyed this. Take care of yourself. And thanks to pendragon23 for a few excerpts.

heyall

oldcouriousoldcouriousalmost 2 years ago

Once again you have hit a home run. GREAT STORY !!

76fellow4876fellow48almost 2 years ago

I like the story. Albeit being short, it does provide a springboard to all sorts of possibilities.

The one "takeaway" is that we human beings can, and do, create a variety of bridges between ourselves to answer any and all challenges. For example, Wars and post Wars bring out this aspect in our lives. I can say that I resulted from Hitler's war in Europe that brought two people, Slavic, together thousands of miles away from their birthplaces, joined because of Stalin's avarice. I have talked with people who survived the experiences from genocide by the two dictators aforementioned.

The story can easily be just a small piece of the fabric we call humanity. Sadly, we do have those who will take advantage of people who just want to "be themselves."

KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 2 years ago

You left me wanting more, so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding!!!!! Not enough Stars to give this the highest rating it deserves.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

Michael needs to give Tiffany and elena a baby bump.

Spectator1Spectator1almost 2 years ago

Well imagined, well written. Elena is a real woman. I think the greatest part of the story is how even the extremely religious can justify their sins (I'm not saying incest is a sin, but the church does). A bit of a Graham Greene feel to it, although Elena doesn't appear to feel the guilt as much as Greene's characters do.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

An interesting tale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was one 'hell' of a really great short story and without a doubt in my mind the best of the best l have read in my 73 years. Thank you Heyall for the time preparing the story and putting it on Litroctica for us all to read. Jil.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story while same time sensual. Love between mothers and sons are well documented, if not just between the two.A mother’s embrace, soft as silk and arousing. Sharing her love right after giving birth, the son sucking at her breast for for first time is always the bond between both.

Remembering my mother when a child, playing and hiding under her dress or apron, smelling & feeling her softness as well as her scent will never leave my memory. Mother has passed on, however never lost from my mind’s attic of such slight intimacy we shared as a child.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsalmost 2 years ago

Totally great HeyAll... It touched all my HOT buttons, and well as provoking my mind!! I'm not certain whether it's all good, or not, but the vision of mom eating wife's pussy is seriously HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Somewhat weird but enjoyable.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 2 years ago

Good as always. Very well thought out.

Enjoyed it greatly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story.

cheney_dude_2022cheney_dude_2022almost 2 years ago

Very nice story with an elegant way of putting that mom needed her son to change into a man.

GentlemanShrekGentlemanShrekalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story, once I started I couldn’t stop reading it. Look forward to reading more of your work

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 2 years ago

‘Twas a great read! One of your best!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A lot of thought went into this story, it was very believable, and told very well. I've no doubt that this activity happens in today's world.

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Whoa! That was different! Very good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...