Last Affair with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. After the first time everything changed. My outlook on life is different as well."

"The first time? It happened again?"

"Several more times."

"Can you tell me about that?"

"Sure, I tried to maintain my balance as a mother," she says. "Deep down, I still wanted to have sex with Michael, and he wanted to keep having sex with me. We texted a lot and sent emails, sometimes we spoke on the phone. I needed to preserve my stature of being a respectable mother, while fighting off our carnal needs.

She continues, "As odd as this sounds, we compromised on other aspects of intimacy. I told him that we couldn't have sex anymore, but he could come with me to the dress shop and help me try different outfits for the wedding. The store owner was surprised when I let Michael follow me to the changing room, where I'd be naked. The store owner was perplexed seeing me nude alongside my son. My reputation is ruined there, but oh well, I'm moving anyway.

She continues, "In the absence of sex, I gave him blowjobs. There would be times the shop owner went to help other customers, and I'd give Michael a blowjob in the changing room. We did that a few times in that shop. Other times I'd give Michael a blowjob in my house while he drank a cappuccino and had pastries I made for him. To keep things balanced, I'd visit Tiffany in her apartment, bringing her fresh pastries from my business, then I'd go down on her -- which she loved. Again, I tried to keep things fair and measured.

She continues, "My fear was that if we kept engaging in sexual practices, then he would see me as a source of pleasure, instead of a parent. My other fear was getting in between Michael and his fiancee. To remedy the situation, I spoke with Tiffany and we agreed to form a circle of trust. I helped consummate their wedding, so to speak."

"You were there when Michael and Tiffany had sex for the first time?"

"That's right," she says. "It was a big wedding, with almost a hundred people, friends, family, and a few of their work colleagues. I helped Michael wear his outfit, and after I cleared his hotel room, I gave Michael his final blowjob as a bachelor. The same thing with Tiffany, I went to her hotel room and asked her bridesmaids for some privacy. She looked gorgeous in her wedding dress and her makeup and hair done. I went beneath her white dress and gave her an orgasm, telling her to remain pantyless for the rest of the day.

She continues, "They got married an hour later.

She continues, "It was a perfect ceremony and the reception was marvelous. Everyone who attended the wedding would always have that fond memory. But for the three of us, it was a prolonged sexual experience, after I had given them oral sex and the feeling of that lingered through the day.

She continues, "At night I went to their hotel suite. Their nervous excitement was mesmerizing. I had never been so turned on. As the mother and person with the most experience, it was only fair that I led the way. I stripped, letting my expensive dress fall to the floor. I was naked in front of my son and his new wife. They admired my body, even though I was so much older compared to them.

She continues, "Eventually all of us were naked. I didn't want to overshadow their special night, I wanted to enhance it. I wanted to make it spectacular, like they were in heaven. And for my own selfish reasons, I craved a wild memory, something that would keep me cumming when I moved back to Italy, something that would always remind me of my son.

She continues, "They kissed and I rubbed my fingers through their hair, holding them together. I kissed them as well. They laid on the bed and exchanged oral sex. I taught my son how to please a woman using his mouth, how to eat a woman out as if it were a juicy peach. I taught Tiffany how to make love to a penis using her mouth and tongue. Sucking cock is an art, something that needs to be cultivated, and I made sure she learned the right way.

She continues, "Finally, there was the sex. The cornerstone of a wedding night since the dawn of human civilization. Under normal circumstances, it would just be two of them behind closed doors. Never a mother involved. That's what made it remarkable, that I was there, and that they wanted me there. Our hearts calmed down and we accepted the magic and blessing.

She continues, "Tiffany laid on her back, legs open, and I guided my son's penis towards her vagina. Although I had already made love and given blowjobs to my son, guiding his erection to his wife's vagina was a different thrill entirely. He was a man. I felt his shaft throb in my hand, and I felt his balls in my other hand. The skin was so smooth, yet the flesh beneath was so hard. It's intimacy that a mother isn't supposed to know under traditional rules, but I'm glad I experienced it. Most mothers can only dream of how close I am with my son.

She continues, "I watched them having sex, while stroking my son's neck and rubbing Tiffany's long hair. They moaned, they cried, and when it was over we all laughed. This was family, but it was also something else. There is no description for the type of bond that we shared. There never will be. Who knows, maybe other psychologists will study this interview and create new terms.

She continues, "As for me, I went down on Tiffany and found my son's cum. It's mine, after all. I swallowed it. I gave Michael a good cleaning as well. We kissed and shared giggles. Then I said goodnight and let them sleep. The lifestyle appealed to something deep within our psyche. Something primal that we carry within ourselves. We knew it. None of the other wedding guests suspected a thing."

A sigh of relief escapes Elena's lips as she finishes her story. She's proud of herself for letting everything out and I'm stunned by her experiences. Elena looks me in the eyes, I can tell there's shame and embarrassment, but also a sense of everlasting pride because she does what normal mothers cannot.

"Congratulations," I say. "You've left me speechless."

"Good, because it's late and we better get going."

"I'll prepare follow up questions for you. Expect an email from me soon. I want to delve deeper into this. Frankly, I want this to be the main feature in my book, but I don't know how to approach it."

"Focus on the truth, like I did," she says. "Here, let me show you something."

Elena reaches into her purse and places wedding photos on my desk. I look at the images of the happy couple. Pictures of vows being exchanged, smiles, hugs, kisses, and there are a few photos of the dinner reception. These are pictures you'd expect from a big wedding with lots of guests.

She reaches for her phone and accesses the picture gallery. When I'm handed the phone, I see an image of Elena in the changing room she mentioned earlier, wearing a nice dress, on her knees with a cock in her mouth. I flip through pictures of her giving oral sex. Her son took these photos. In the final pic, Elena was looking up at the camera, her eyes sparkled and her lips were wrapped around her son's shaft. The expression on her face was serious, yet consumed with lust.

"This is the last time we'll meet," she says, taking her phone back. "I'm going to Italy next week to start my new life. Or maybe I'm returning to my old life. I've changed as a woman, or maybe this is who I was all along. A mother who fucks her son. If you have any questions, send me an email. Enjoy the pastries."

When the recording session is over, Elena smiles and shakes my hand, thanking me for sharing her intimate story with the world.

The End

always remember ~~ you are important

[votes, comments & follows are appreciated]

12