All Comments on 'Last Call, the Sequel Pt. 02'

by zwebsrfr

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Too wordy. Who the hell talks like this?

"Well your Dad finally called me," I started. "He said he doesn't want a divorce and wants to do whatever it takes for me to come back home. I scheduled us for a counselling session on Wednesday and I wondered if we might have an opportune moment beforehand but perhaps just a discussion over a quick bite to eat. I would really like to talk to you and get any perspectives you might have."

Who talks like that t o their SON? Opportune moment???

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 7 years ago
so lets see if I get this

Jerry is a working class pig, we don't know if he cheated. His daughter changed her spots, and sides with mom, who forgot to mention she was fucking Caine. Yet its all Jerry fault........hummmmmmm

fausttusfausttusover 7 years ago
Nice job fucking this up

congrats for changing the characters. Next time instead of fucking up someone's story write your own.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
If part 1 didn't didn't brought anything new to @Ahazura story, part 2...

If part 1 didn't didn't brought anything new to @Ahazura story, part 2 was even less interesting. This part could have been only 2 or 3 lines: "I met my children and talked with them", "I kept fucking my lover" and "I don't want to be married anymore, but I will go to counselling"! This only shows as @fausttus says how different these characters are from the original ones...This even seems to happen in another Galaxy! 1*

GlendaJaneGlendaJaneover 7 years ago
1*

I gave it a 1* only for the fact it was short and you spared the readers on this site from having to read much more of this crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a narcistic woman, totally in love with her own ego and cunt, otherwise just adulterous trash

this story said nothing but how great I am and deserve anything I want, no need for more, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my read

The author is developing Shannon's inter self... I thought this was the end of the story... I hope this is NOT a long running series... I need closure...

wonder203wonder203over 7 years ago
3*

I gave it a 3 just because you write well not because of the story. I have no idea where this story is going at all and am getting very bored with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
lets see where it goes.

all in all I've been happy with the stories but we should start to rap this up. I know its hard to write sequels to stories so don't mind all the haters. But lets get on with the story and lets not go down the cuckold path.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
It surprised me how you kept my interest

I am curious to see where this goes, what she does with the hubby, what happens to Caine, etc. She is feeling her oats, and appears to be on high moral ground given her husband's activities while still married.

Goood job in a difficult topic, so easy to go into cliche land one way or the other.

whiskeytangofoxtrotwhiskeytangofoxtrotover 7 years ago
okay but...

your story is ok but is one-sided. shannon isn't much better than jerry and jerry isn't much better than shannon... and we only hear it from shannon's side... i think you could have a better story/argument for her antics or indifferene to her if we knew more about his side of the story. you make her out to be be less guilty of the two. it's kind like the last election, who do you like the least to vote for, except in this case, who do you want to root for, shannon or jerry. you have the makings of better story. as written, eh...3 at best. make the argument for her sleeping around. what motivated him to have a quick roll in the hay with the bar gal? drunken stupor? nahhh, not completely plausible. push yourself to examine the complete argument.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't get the point of this story. What is the plot?

The marriage is over. Why would she want to form a new relationship with Jerry? Regardless of what they had he has been an asshole for a long time and they both have changed. The boy toy is a nice distraction, but this woman needs to find a more mature intelligent worthy man, and such men generally aren't attracted to cougars. Before turning into a freewheeling whore she might want to consider what influence she will have on her son and daughter. Obviously the children have already lost all respect for their father. The need to hide her relationship with Caine is all the evidence needed to know that she is behaving badly.

I do find it curious that you are so into women's clothing. Is that a fetish? You might want to explore those urges more in another story, in the appropriate story group. Please don't go queer or cucky on us.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

shouldn't be any fucking around if you're going to marriage counseling. if they can't be faithful to each other, it is over anyway. or is she wanting an open marriage?

the way she is going, she is no better than jerry is.

cyferxcyferxover 7 years ago
Why do we care about these two people anymore?

You and the original author made the husband a moron who not only made no contact for four months but has been philandering while doing it. She has obviously moved on to new and more exciting sex. As another commenter said, this marriage is over and what will they rebuild? An open marriage? There is no way that the husband, who is probably a normal joe, can give her sex five times in 8 hours. (I am surprised that a 27 year old can come 3 times in less than 2 hours). I am not sure how you can turn this around, you have made the husband a complete dick. The wife is turning into an independent sexual woman who will never be satisfied with one man, certainly not an older male who might only be able to fuck her once in 24 hours. Once you open the box and taste of the fruit, it is hard to close it again or forget the savor. Unless your goal is to have the wife make a new life with Caine, you have your work cut out for you. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I thought in the beginning she wanted a break and he was rightfully angry and when he didn't come for her she filed for divorce. Fucked the guy but then he called that same night. Now he's the cheater , hope her kids find out she's fucking s kid there age. Seems your making him the bad guy who has to deal with his sluts wife's rules now while she gets used by her young stud until she decides if she's ready to go back. Not happy with new direction

Mordant96Mordant96over 7 years ago
Great Story

If you don't like it don't read it! I, for one, am mesmerized and can't wait to read the next chapter. Jerry and Shannon deserve each other and should reunite, but not after you wring ever ounce of angst that you can, dear author.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AT SOME TIME AND POINT IN ONES LIFE

you have to make up your mind and leave one or the other behind. TK U MLJ LV NV

dyonysosdyonysosover 7 years ago
Are you sure zwebsrfr

That these are the same people that Ahazura had in his/hers story ?

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 7 years ago
Not The Original Characters

This I feel could have been, or still can be a good story ( depending if there is a part 3 ) even though the original characters are not portrayed in this sequel.

Problem is that the wife is being hypocritical when husband does the same thing.

A twist would be either Caine starts dating one of the same girls the wife's son is seeing, or wife's son meets a milf who is a friend of the wife !

Then the open conversations will be a little difficult as the wife will have an altered motive to influence Caine in his relationship. P,us let's have the poor husband come out of this with more sex than the wife, and good sex with younger women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To The Author

I am sure I was right in my assessment of your first chapter in your attempt to butcher the original story. With this chapter you have alienated the entire family from each other and turned Shannon into a slut. Can’t you leave well enough alone?! Please, go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This bitch doesn't desrve her husband. She's gonna be a cheating slut the rest if her life. Jerry is better off without her.

Hiram325Hiram325almost 3 years ago

What a cunt you're written the wife as... An entirely repulsive character.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Wife tripping down the one way path towards being a cheap whore.

SikemSikemover 2 years ago

She says that she wants to go to counseling to reconcile. But she slanders him to his daughter. She is having sex with a fuck buddy and does not want an exclusive relationship at this time.

She is bat shit crazy. I do not know if the author is trying to be funny or not, but, this shit is hilarious.

Give me more of this psycho comedy.

Larch50Larch50over 2 years ago

Why would I want to read more about this woman? I don't and won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This moronic writer ruined the character and the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Reading this story up to this point, I'm stopping. There's no reason for each part to be about 1 page; it'd be better to post the entire thing together- for the reader. (Not sure of the posting dates, but figure they're posted separately.) Kinda ruins things for those who read part 1 then have to wait for #2, etc.

>> Worse, while she's supposedly trying to see what's up with her marriage & any reconciliation, she's seeing this guy & on the prowl for another guy or 3. Why even meet at the counselor's office if she's not really trying to mend fences with hubby? Worse, she seems to still want to indulge her BF even if reconciliation's successful.

>> That's not to excuse the fucked up behavior of her husband. He wound up bringing women home with him, ignoring his wife before the divorce papers were given. Then he wants her so badly, he waits 4 months to call her? WTF?! While I went off on her seeing this other guy while seeing the councilor, I'm wondering with what she knew, not mentioning what she found our from her daughter, WHY she'd even want to return to him?

>> I understand her wanting to ensure her husband's serious about getting back together & keeping her options opened (once burned, & all that), but if she decides he's serious, it's fucked up on her to keep wanting to see this other guy. My dad used to say, "Shit or get off the pot." That applies here.

>> Tho I didn't read any further, nor do I plan to as the story's just too messed up with hard to accept characters, I did notice that the last 2 chapters are with incest. Really? A low 2 stars. Bob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous