Last Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But that was another life, she thought loudly to herself. Her clear words cut through the rush of the wind. The other life she had before Brad asked the question. The one who was never going to settle down, the wild child running in the wind. A bad girl looking for a double dare to prove that she was as good if not better than anyone else. The last one to settle down for the rest of her life. At moments she did feel a clear memory float up from the barely buried unconscious. An image of Michelle, her first female lover. The hot nights stripping for more than the tips. Hot summer nights with boys on the beach.

"It's the best place to see the finest specimens of masculinity," Chris said with conviction. Karen took her head away from the window and focused back in on the conversation.

"I dunno, sounds kinda strange," Gwen, the one most unwilling to break free of convention, said with hesitation in her voice.

"It's not strange, it's chic. Women and gay males are starting to form a bond that modern society has yet to come to terms with. And we find each other mutually attractive yet also unable to have the other. I like it," Tracy said with a smile. Her inability to carry on any kind of internal dialogue often made her sentences strung out yet worth the ride.

"And you Karen?" Chris asked, her voice drawing back on its certainty and becoming almost fearful. Had she pushed too much too soon. What if she says no, what then? All the talk, all the thoughts, all the preparation for nothing. Chris stared across from the driver's seat, her eyes begging for an answer.

"Sure, whatever," Karen said, her head drifting back to the blasting wind and forgotten memories.

"That settles it! Tundra it is!" Chris said, slapping the wheel with just a little too much joy.

If there was ever a place that fit the description wrong side of the tracks, the factory district was it. From the bright and busy lights and sounds of the city, the factory section stood like a steel skeleton of lost potential. Once upon a time it could have been something, but now...

Those who were not afraid or could find no other refuge fit perfectly in the factory district. For some, the world was more dangerous than the factory district could ever be. Naturally a place of such open secrets and fear spawned its exaggerated rumors. Marauding gangs of raping bikers capturing young vixens by the car load, junkies shooting up in the middle of the street, the evil men lurking everywhere.

Those thoughts and other like them ran through all the girl's minds as they made turn after turn down the narrow, blind streets of a deserted section of town.

"Where are we?" Natalie anxiously said, her voice tinged with just a hint of wide-eyed excitement.

"The place the world forgot about," Chris said with a sly smile.

Instead of fulfilling the rumors of bandits, devils and hooligans, the factory district instead was mainly deserted and desolate. Empty building after empty building, an occasional homeless man or woman sleeping in a door but other than that no real signs of life.

"Do you even know where this place is?" Gwen asked, her voice had been starting to grow more frantic since they got off the interstate.

"Right here,"

And with one turn and a kick of the engine, they were there. The neon seemed to spring up out of nowhere, the sudden buzz of activity and life seemed disorientating and confusing to those who didn't know this was a bastion of civilization.

"Oh my god," all four gasped in near unison.

Two thick leather doors opened and closed with some frequency. Men of all sizes, shapes and dress hovered in circles around the front. Each time the door opened, a blast of heavy thumping techno music bounced through the empty streets. Laughter and garble were often heard among the crowd.

"Let's go," Chris said enthusiastically, leaping out of the car before any of the others could say a word. They reluctantly followed her.

The four formed a tight circle next to Chris who moved through the crowd without thought and without pause. She looked some men in the eye, staring them down when their gaze would get too dangerous. Ignoring the catcalls with a flip of her head and a shit-eating grin on her face. She paid the man at the door that seemed to care more about the cash in hand than the gender of the clientele.

They walked inside and they were all temporarily blind.

The almost absolute darkness of the room was cut and fractured by the glowing neon and flashing strobes. It made it hard to see anything in the audience beyond flashes and frozen images.

Almost like my imagination, Karen happily thought, feeling the pulse of the music start to pulse through her. The thick, dank air of the place reminding her of other days when she used to have fun with abandon. She could feel that energy, that pulse, that buzz start to rush through her. They walked down a narrow lane and emerged into the main dance room. Her eyes cut to the man on the stage, the only thing in the room possible to constantly see. And there was a lot there to see.

The boyish looking, perfectly built man stood in a g-string alone, waving his enormous package before the eyes of a greedy looking biker man who was rubbing his wrists almost in anticipation. The man turned and danced further down the ramp thrusting out into the middle of the room. He caught sight of another ten-dollar bill on the railing at his feet and slowly bent down to pick it up with his teeth, moving slow enough to accent his every rippling muscle.

"He's stuffed down there," Chris shouted into Karen's ear. Karen managed to hear her over the thundering music and nodded with a smile.

They quickly pushed into a booth off of a row of stools in front of the stage. As soon as their position in the room was staked, all of their heads turned to the stage.

The silence necessitated by the thundering music was a gracious gift from the designers of the place. It allowed each woman at the table to sink down into the music, to not have to worry about shared words or comments, and become the sight they were seeing.

A new man on the stage now. A square cut jaw line, surfer blonde hair, wearing a sailor's outfit. As the shirt came off to reveal the perfect chest, Karen knocked for Chris' attention and smiled at her.

Perfect, Chris thought to herself, then let the thought drift past her as the boy reached down the front of his pants and play with his swelling cock for a five-dollar bill.

It wasn't until Zorro came on the stage that Karen realized how drunk she was.

The night had passed in a fast blur of muscle, glistening flesh, acts of seduction and sexuality few of the women at the table would have been able to imagine in their normal lives. They had all gasped the first time one of the dancers took off the g-string and openly paraded nude, proud of his jutting member, knowing the power he had over his ravenously horny audience. They had gasped even more as the night got more erotic and pornographic with each dancer. Every one of them had thought at one point in time or another that a full-fledged orgy was going to start on the floor.

Each dancer had brought another round of drinks. The bartender had put up some hassle for the first few rounds but once they continued to flow and the tips got larger and larger, he became their best friend. He didn't even mind when Chris, the one who was sponsoring the night of debauchery, started slipping a clear liquid into one of the drinks. The one always going to the gorgeous redhead with the big tits. Takes all kinds, he sighed to himself.

Karen had kept up, feeling the thrill and exhilaration always flow just on the wings of lust. She didn't bother to conceal it in that place, there was no need to. Sitting in their dark booth, the women could just watch the live sex going on just a few feet from them. They watched man after man sit at the side of the ramp, putting bill after bill on the rail until it was too much and they had to disappear somewhere in the back. But the music had almost come to a stop for just a moment, something that had previously not happened. The lights had seemed to dim just the slightest bit and Karen found herself thinking that she noticeably felt a change in the energy of the room. Everyone leaned forward the slightest bit, a collective intake of breathe happened when the melancholy voice of the DJ came up through the slowly building music.

"You know you want him, you know you need him, which is why you came here tonight. You can't get enough of his seductive dance, you can't find it anywhere else. Nothing like the thrill he leaves you with each time he moves, each time he takes just a piece of himself off. Are you ready for Zorro?!?"

His rolled his voice over the last word, allowing it to drip and linger for just a moment before the throbbing, heavy music started to come up. All the girls seemed to be locked into the spell of the room, the intense electricity between where they sat and the spot on the stage where it was going to occur.

Karen felt her mouth go dry when the shadow moved. He was there, taunting and toying with them, waiting to be revealed.

She almost shrieked when a hot hand landed on her forearm. Her body convulsed slightly as if woken from a dream. She stared across the table at Chris, who was tugging her arm and mouthing something the music was starting to drown out.

"What?" Karen slurred in a scream, moving her head forward and for the first time feeling the almost weightless sensation come over her when she moved her body. Chris leaned in close to her until her lips were nearly touching her ear. Karen didn't fight the electric sensation that shot down her spine as the hot breath caressed her ear. The hot wind falling against the moist, slippery skin slicked with sweat.

"Come on party girl, time to act like it's your last night!" Chris shouted and with that grabbed her arm and pulled her up out of her seat.

When her legs hit the ground and she stood, Karen almost got the words "Wow!" out of her mouth before she was floating up to the stage on legs that didn't exactly belong to her. She felt lighter than a feather, every sensation around her tickling her suddenly sensitive body. The hot air blown around the room caught her arms and chest through the tight top Chris had convinced her to wear. Her skin seemed to vibrate at the touch. The sensation running up her arm where Chris touched her was unmistakable. She had a half formed thought about what it would feel like if that hand suddenly reached out and squeezed her chest tightly until...

But the thought was quickly replaced with the eyes wide-open view of the world she got from the stool. By moving the five feet she had entered another world. The flashing neon replaced by the bright glare of the hot lights on the stage, neon dancing behind every blurring vision. The rest of the room seemed to fade away to blackness, the only thing to hold onto was the stage.

Karen could feel the stage, being so close to it. She could remember all the carnal acts acted out right on that spot, remembered what the men looked like as they nearly came in their pants because they got too turned on.

Karen wiggled her tight, heart shaped ass on the stool, believing she could feel a wet spot on her thighs that didn't belong to her.

Her eyes went to the stage, and to the one they called Zorro.

The costume was hokey and clichéd, from the black mask to the ragged looking cape. The body beneath it, however, was not.

He strutted onto the stage, holding the cape over his body, moving it enough so you could see evidence of the surely perfect image underneath. He flapped his arms and some gasped as the first sight of his chest was revealed in a flash. He moved to the other end of the stage and gave the other side a quick shot.

His motions started to grow more seductive, more like a snake shedding its skin. With great fanfare he twirled the cape off his torso and stood still for a moment, allowing all the eyes in the room to suck up the sight of his perfect muscles, he flat, ripped stomach, and barrel chest.

If she had been aware of her jaw, she would have felt it drop open. Her skin crawled, her breathing came in short pants punctuated by the drumming of the music. Her eyes were transfixed on the sight before her. Each move, how it made his body ripple, how he taunted and teased everyone in the audience.

He turned from the other side of the stage. She gasped loudly and her arm shot out and clutched onto Chris' wrist as if the act of connection would hold her to that world. But it didn't work. He was less than five feet from her, dancing before the man on the other side of Chris. She watched as he spread his legs wide and thrust his hips out towards the man's face. In a flash of the strobe light she caught sight of the man with his hand quickly moving inside his pants. Zorro reached down and in one swift motion discarded the pants. The man in front of his groaned and slumped forward, the sudden sight of the g-string barely containing the massive lump inches from his eyes was too much to hold back. Zorro danced to the other side of the stage and provided Karen with a long look at his tight ass cheeks. She unconsciously licked her lips, allowing the reality around her to ignite her imaginations. She found herself turned on by both worlds, the one in her dreams where her tongue was lightly dancing over his asshole and the reality as she watched from behind as he further played with his growing bulge for another man on the other side of the stage.

She turned to Chris with the sudden urge for validation, for communicating. She turned her head just in time to see Chris' reach into her purse and pull out a fifty-dollar bill. Gwen started to open her mouth to scream something but Chris quickly cut her off with a look.

"It's your last night, dear. You need to enjoy it."

Karen stared almost horrified as the bill was placed in front of her on the rail. She turned to snatch it away but the sight directly across from her immediately stopped her eyes. His back was still to her. He was kneeling down now, the G-string removed and his legs spread wide. From the back she could see his tight ass spread wide open and with the right light the brown fuzz of his asshole. From the movement of his shoulders, she could imagine him jerking off right into the face of some horny bastard on the other side.

Chris' bellowing call immediately caught his attention. He turned and through the slits of the mask you could see his eyes pick up on the fifty-dollar bill. Then the eyes ran past the fifty and onto the person it was sitting in front of. His body immediately swiveled around. He bent at the waist into a crawling position and slowly started moving towards the bill and the woman behind it. Karen gasped when she saw him move, his enormous cock hanging rigid between his swaying thighs, his eyes boring straight into her hotter and hotter with each motion forward.

He came forward until his hands rested on the railing, toying with the imaginary boundary between the observer and the observed. A seeming stop fell over the entire room as if his body had announced a special ritual was about to take place. Karen stared straight into the wanton eyes of the stranger before her. Her own body refusing to place even the slightest restraint on her evident desire. Her ass squirmed back and forth on the seat, her legs opening and closing like a fish's mouth looking for air. Her hands tightly clutched her thighs, feeling the muscles pull and contract, spurring forward the aching desire between her legs. Her mouth spread wide open, her breathing coming in quick hitches as if her desire was about to blow her up.

He slowly started lifting himself up, pushing his body forward until it was just inches from her face. She could smell him as his glistening body inched its way up before her. If she flicked out her tongue long enough she could taste the sweat and oil coating his body. Up past the perfect chest and dark, erect nipples, over the ripped stomach. He kept moving; her senses became overwhelmed as her eyes went level with the lower part of the abs that dents in, pointing an arrow straight at the cock. Then it was before her. She could smell the dank scent, almost feel the tickling of the course public hair. And the enormous piece of meat, larger than anything she had ever seen in her life, brushed right up past her. As the bloated head of his cock passed her lips, he bent forward enough just so it touched for a moment, leaving behind a small dot of pre-cum. Her tongue immediately darted out of her mouth, tasting the salty fluid. Her senses burned.

He kept raising himself until finally he rested in a kneeling position. He leaned back until his head touched the floor. He spread his still bent legs wide, again thrusting it straight towards Karen. She saw his large sack dangle beneath his mighty cock bobbing against his stomach. He moved his ass up and down in time with the music. His hand ran down his chest and embraced the base of his cock. He stuck it straight up in the air, allowing Karen the full sight of all ten fat inches. He quickly jerked his hand up and down once, then moved down to his balls. He played with them for a moment. Karen felt the forbidden desire rush through her, the one taboo that always knocked her where it counted. In her wildest imaginations, she asked for it, begged for it, and could see it so clearly that she needed it to happen.

She screamed when he moved. His hand reaching under until his index finger disappeared into the dark crack of his ass. He quickly swung his leg over and flipped onto his belly, leaving his legs spread as wide as possible. The hand that had been stroking his dick reached around until it touched the base of his spine. Once again he thrust his hips with the music, causing his ass to open and close. He clenched it shut for a second, holding off a moment for the prize. Then he spread himself wide to Karen, exposing the already lubed up asshole. Karen could see straight into the perfectly smooth ass. Not a single hair obstructed the clear view when his cheeks spread wide and the pink asshole presented itself to her. He ran his finger down his back, his middle index finger pressed against the hole. He shoved it in and his entire body seemed to convulse with the sensation, sending Karen into a near frenzy. He moved it in and out for four beats, long enough to push the woman into an almost oblivious ecstasy. But he moved just a moment before that, swinging his body around again and sitting upright until his enormous cock was pointed at her face. This time the hand came down without hesitation and fear. He firmly grasped it and thrust it out and back once, twice, three times with a smooth deliberation. Karen's only response to the unasked question was to drop her jaw further with lust and passion.

The hand moved up and down slowly at first, building the slightest bit of speed with each stroke. Karen's jaw worked up and down with each stroke, enamored by the way the head bloated red with every stroke, the way the downward push made the veins in the side stand out more. And his body, slowly swerving and building intensity with each thump of the beat.

She noticed his other hand move up his side. Her eyes were drawn to it, taking her vision off the cock for a moment. She followed it up until she stared straight into the eyes of the masked man, her foreground vision his pumping hand. With his free hand he reached back and grabbed the back of the mask. Karen looked into the face for the first time. There was something about it, something... familiar. The hand loosened the knot, the masked slipped off.

The same moment recognition struck her, his hand started wildly jacking off at the cock. Kevin, her student, with the eyes. Finally doing to her what he had been imagining doing since he first walked through the door. A wave of helplessness and then absolute lust washed over her, the sight of the hammering hand obliterating any sense of decency or mortality. All she could stare at was the cock, suddenly made all the more beautiful because of the broken taboo. Kevin's thick cock jacking off just in front of me, a ravished voice whispered to herself. A beautiful cock.