Last Dance

Story Info
It's the last dance of the year, let's go out with a bang!
7.7k words
4.33
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Dance

December, 30

The ferret sat in the dressing room, applying his makeup, girling himself up a bit. He put blush on his cheeks, dark blue lipstick on his lips, fake eyelashes and even curled his whiskers to accentuate his feminine features. He reached into his bag for mascara. Didn't feel a thing. He looked away from his the mirror, checked his bag. "Oh pooh, I forgot my mascara again."

"Here, you can use mine." The cute dalmatian on the station next to him handed the ferret some of his.

"Oh, thank you, Damon."

The dalmatian giggled as he put on a pair of fake devil horns, "That's the Damned One on stage, baby."

The ferret laughed, "Baby, Halloween was a couple months back I think."

"Well, he's back by popular demand to raise a little more hell this year."

The ferret play-punched his co-worker. "Oh you..." He applied some mascara to his face. "Oh, this is a nice shade, where do I buy this?"

Damon blushed, "Oh, just some cute little store down at the mall where my boyfriend works. He got me that for Christmas and a few other things I'd rather not mention, Kit." He winked girlishly.

"Oh, you sexy little whore."

Damon feigned indignation, "I am not little, you slinky with fur."

Kit laughed just as someone else entered the dressing room.

Both males got an eyeful of floppy, black, zebra cock.

Kit closed Damon's mouth for him. "Hey, Tyrone, you're all done with your show?"

The big zebra nodded, "Yeah, ain't that what it usually means when one of us walks in dicks hangin'?" He looked at the dalmatian who was still locked on to his flaccid branch. "Damon, you're up next."

The dog snapped out of his trance, "Oh, oh yeah, thanks Ty. I haven't seen much horse cock since my boy had to start working double-shifts for the holiday season so um..." He trailed off as he stared at it again. "Yeah."

Tyrone rolled his eyes, "Well as tragic as that sounds, you gotta get up or you're out of a job, dude."

Damon shook his head. "Right!" He finished putting on his sexy devil costume, picked up his toy pitchfork he bought at a party store in October. "Okay guys, wish me luck."

...

The devilish dalmatian, The Damned One, stood on stage before a crowd of mostly males, but also a lot of pretty girls who came to see some cute guys get naked on stage.

Damon heard his song begin playing and he began his routine, swaying his hips like a debutante at her first dance, turned around to show his cute devil tail, his own tail inside the admittedly uncomfortable tube that formed the fake tail. He raised his tail to show everyone the outline of his balls through the tight satin panties he wore.

A few guys whistled, but no one seemed impressed yet.

"Tough crowd." He whispered to himself. He got up, twirling his pitchfork like a baton, then used it to catch the pole so he swung around the brass fixture letting his tail fly high and letting everyone see his exposed pucker. He heard some catcalls from the females, the rest of the crowd was beginning to warm up to him.

Damon hung upside down from the top of the pole; he turned his pitchfork and took the plastic handle up his throat as far as he could. This little shock factor got a big reaction from the crowd. He grinned and continued deepthroating his plastic toy while carefully working his panties off so he didn't slip. His semi-erect shaft and balls hung free and he started to feel himself up while still giving oral to the toy.

...

Kit waited backstage; it would be his turn after Damon, then he'd be able to check out and get home for New Year's. He checked his watch. "Almost time..." He looked himself over. His costume wasn't so extravagant as Damon's, but it would still turn some heads, he thought.

He wore a sexy Egyptian costume, which didn't hide much of his body. For the most part, he had a kilt, no underwear beneath and his chest was bare. His wrists had fake gold cuffs that were pretty gawdy, but he wasn't as picky as his friend so he didn't mind. Around his neck was the sort of ornamental collar ancient Egyptian men wore, same tacky gold paint on what felt like cheap leather. He didn't pick the costume himself, obviously. He fixed his headdress as he muttered to himself, "The things I have to do..."

The rhino stagehand tapped him on the shoulder. "You're up."

Kit patted the tall herbivore on his brawny arm, "Thanks Bruno."

...

Damon arched his back as cum shot out in an arc from his perch on the pole, some struck his face, most shot out into the surrounding audience.

The crowd let out a collective roar at this.

The dalmatian giggled as he slid down from the pole, blew a kiss to his audience before gathering his clothes and returning backstage as the curtains closed.

He caught Kit as soon as he came out, locked lips with the handsome ferret.

Kit let the kiss happen, he wasn't involved in any way with the dalmatian, but Damon was the giddy, kissing, loving type. His paw fell to the dog's crotch. He felt the sticky cum in his pubic fur. "You naughty boy, you jerked off for the crowd again, didn't you?"

Damon clicked his tongue, "Don't act like I'm the only one that does it, Perv." He kissed the ferret again on the cheek before sauntering off back to the dressing room, his tight feminine rear shaking left to right with each step.

Kit blew air through his lips.

...

Kit waited behind the curtain, any second now they would open and he'd have to give his best show. He was the last dancer of the night, and before New Year's Eve, the last of the year. He had to make it the best show.

The curtain went up and Culture Club began playing. He shook his head, "That stupid song again..." He quickly composed himself and danced out onto the stage in his costume. He already knew from the minimal clothing he had on, he wouldn't really be that much of a sight. He threw off his collar, his headdress and let everyone see his pretty face.

Some of the guys and girls watching showed interest; he was quite handsome for a skinny guy.

Damon had already checked out and was up front in the crowd, dressed in his normal clothes, normal for him anyway, as he watched his friend onstage. "Damn, that boy can move."

Kit saw the dalmatian, but did not break his concentration. He performed some flips, showcasing how fit, how agile he was.

Many of the women whistled at this sudden show of masculinity.

Now Kit was smiling, he had his preferred audience's attention. He ripped off his kilt and was now completely naked, his flaccid, uncut, humanoid cock flopping as he danced against the brass pole. Now he was showing off for his ladies, though all the fellas definitely got a good show of his assets as well.

Damon shook his head, "Showoff."

Now the ferret was on all fours as Closer began playing. He crawled toward his audience, ground his hardening shaft against the stage as he searched the crowd for a target. He focused on a pretty mousette who stood front and center before him.

The white mouse gulped as she watched him through glasses too comically big for her.

"Hey girl..." Kit whispered to her as he got closer.

She gulped again, her eyes glued to the swinging manhood that drew closer while she stood there like she'd just seen the universe.

Kit crouched on the edge of the stage, his cock inches from the mouse's face. He beckoned her closer with one finger.

She could not refuse, she had her friends around her, she didn't want to seem like a chicken for backing out of such a bold display. She stuck her tongue out, grazed over his tip and she was struck by the saltiness of his pre combined with the strong musk of his mustelid heritage.

Kit grinned while he began to stroke himself, letting the girl see how much of a man he was compared to the other twinks that worked here.

Damon watched, his crotch ached now, his cock erect inside the tight girl jeans he wore. "Such a tease..."

The crowd around the mousette began to get louder while the girl herself had the ferret's tip between her lips.

Kit petted the girl, then he gripped her blond curls, "Ready?"

She nodded with his cock in her mouth.

The ferret held the girl's ears in both hands as his cock slid inside her mouth. He wasn't packing like most of the other more hung males at this club, but he still had a good enough size for the mouse.

She blushed, she'd never even been to this club before; her friends invited her after her boyfriend dumped her and, for some reason, she thought going to a gay club would keep her mind off of that. Instead, here she was sucking on a random male's cock, here in a very public place. She gave a muffled squeak when someone grabbed her butt.

Kit kindly told the invading hound to go fuck off, letting him know he had this girl.

The doberman flipped him off, then was promptly dragged away by club security.

Kit continued to hump this mouse's pretty face now.

Her tongue, her mouth formed the perfect suction over his prick.

Damon had covertly taken himself out of his jeans, though he still remembered he wanted to save up for his boyfriend later.

Kit felt his balls pulse as his climax neared. "Mousey, are you ready?"

She couldn't answer with his seven inches still in her mouth, but her eyes said yes.

Kit closed his eyes, he threw his head back and the little white mousette's cheeks ballooned as they filled with his seed.

The girl blushed bright enough to turn her whole face pink all while she drank his cum until he pulled out of her mouth.

The crowd around the girl cheered her and the ferret on at their public show.

The ferret grinned, "Let me see."

She opened her mouth, though she had swallowed much of it, her mouth was still full.

He chuckled, wiped her chin, then ruffled her hair. "Come on." He helped her up on stage. "I'll help you clean up."

The mousette blushed, looking back at the crowd and her friends as she let this ferret lead her backstage.

...

Damon waited in the dressing room when Kit got back with the mouse. The dalmatian laughed, "Well, miss, you just got yourself a free tour behind the scenes."

She blushed again. "Yeah..."

Kit took her aside to his station and he helped her clean up, "I didn't embarrass you did I?"

"Embarrass me? Of course not, you just humped my face in front of my friends and some strangers but no, I'm alright." She let out a bit of sass which certainly did not match her mousey exterior.

Damon laughed, "Rowr, mousey's got an attitude."

She glared at him, "And I'm not a mousey, my name is Marta."

Kit giggled as he gave her back her glasses, "Well, Marta, you did pretty well for your first performance, I'm sure all your friends out there are so jealous of you right now."

Marta scoffed, "It's not the first dick I've ever sucked, I have a boyfriend, or had..."

Bruno came in, "Alright, boys, we'll be closing soon, the boss says to have a Happy New Year and a safe drive home and Kit!"

The ferret looked up.

"You know people aren't allowed back here, but it's New Year's so the boss is lettin' it slide this time."

Kit rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure, and tell Mrs. Bruno hi for me will ya?"

The rhino shook his head before stepping out, "I gotta get a new job."

Kit looked at Marta as soon as Bruno was gone, "So, do you have a ride home?"

She nodded, "Of course not, the girls brought me here so they could get drunk and feel up some of the guys."

He pulled his pants on as she spoke. "I see, well, they sound like some airheads to me."

"They are, but I've known most of them forever and they've really been a help to me since my boyfriend left me 'cause I didn't open my legs enough for him."

Kit nodded, "Well, that guy sounds like a prick, you're probably better without him."

Damon had packed his things already. He kissed Kit on the cheek. "Well, I'm gone, I have got a bulging hunk of man waiting for me to get home, so I will see you most likely after New Year's Day. Yeah, we're gonna fuck." He whispered the last words in Kit's ear before walking out, that happy tail wagging as he left.

Marta laughed, "A real charmer, that guy."

Kit laughed too, "Yeah." He picked up his stuff. Dressed in his day clothes, he looked much less like the femboy from before and more like a typical average male his age, though he did have his own girlish charm about him.

Marta noticed this, "What about you? I'm sure a guy as cute as you's got someone back home."

Kit shrugged, "Not really, I mean I've dated a few, but nothing permanent."

Marta thought for a moment, then reached into her purse. She took out a notepad, she scribbled something on it, then handed the note to him. "This is my home and phone number, I live in a downstairs apartment in this pretty little complex. It's nice, the people there are friendly, but since my boyfriend left, it's just been me there."

Kit looked at the note, "Thank you for the offer."

She laughed it off, "Oh, it's nothing really, just a token, anyway I have to go before my friends try to drive home without me."

Kit smiled, "Okay, have a Happy New Year."

She giggled, "And you too." She stepped out.

Kit sat for a moment after she'd left, he looked at the number he was given. "Wow..."

...

Kit got home after that, he had a nice enough house to himself in a quiet suburban area. He threw off his shirt, dropped his pants to allow himself to hang free, then he sat on his couch in front of the tv.

On tv, the news was showing people all across the city getting ready for the New Year. He thought over his last talk with Marta. He remembered what he told her about not really having a permanent relationship. He felt bad all of a sudden. "Man, why'd you have to lie?"

Just as he'd said that, hands covered his eyes. "Guess who?"

He groaned, "Well, I know I just locked that door and there's only two other people who have a key to my house and you're not my mom..."

The avian male groaned and pulled his hands back, "Oh, you're no fun!"

Kit looked back at the goofy looking mallard. "Hey, Law."

Law quacked at him, "That's Lawrence P. Cannes, my friend."

The ferret rolled his eyes, "Whatever, you're already here, sit down."

He wagged a scaly finger at his furry friend, "Now there's the mustelid I know."

...

Meanwhile, Marta had returned to her apartment... to find her front door was already unlocked. Now that was funny, because she distinctly remembered locking up before leaving home. Only one other person could've had access...

Marta's blood ran cold, "They can't be..."

Against her better judgement, she opened the door, careful not to make that door creak. She didn't pick up any noises or smells, but something rather suspect rested upon a small table by her front door. The other key.

Squeak!

Her ears perked when she heard a feminine voice coming from the kitchen. "No..." She clinched her fists.

Grunt! Squeak! A male and a female.

Marta followed the voices, she looked in the kitchen, her fridge was open. She closed it, before she heard more sounds of lust coming from further into her home. She continued to creep in her own house before she realized the noises came from her bedroom. Her gut fell. "Kyle, you bastard."

...

"Law, you bastard, you know what that does for me..." Kit groaned as the mallard preened his neckfur.

The duck had the ferret on his back while he dragged his bill through his housemate's fur. "Yeah, I do, but you're so soft, Kit."

The ferret groaned again at the currently nude duck straddling his waist, inches from his privates. "Not all of me is soft, Law."

Law giggled, "I can tell." He rubbed his downy soft butt against the ferret's cock. He leaned in closer, "Do me, Kit, do me like your girls. I know that's how you see me when we fuck, you wish I was one of your pretty kitties."

Kit gulped, Law was right, he did fantasize the duck as female. He didn't even hide it. "Get the bed ready, Little Miss." He spoke directly.

Law giggled again, "Right away, Mister Man." He hopped up then pranced none too quietly to the bedroom.

Kit sighed.

...

Marta's paw was on the doorknob. She could hear, smell her ex and his bitch through her bedroom door. She didn't want to see... but something in her drove her to go further... maybe she needed to see, just see how much she didn't need Kyle anymore. She turned the knob, the door opened slowly, making a tiny creak. She stopped the door from making too much noise before she peeked inside.

Inside... Her room was empty, but her bed...

Marta opened the door all the way. She held her stomach as she saw the scattered clothes, filthy bedsheets, various body fluids that stained her room... it didn't look like two people had just fucked in her room, it looked more like a whole football team had been through. She realized she could still hear voices... and running water. Across her room, on the opposite side of her now desecrated bed, there was her bathroom.

She didn't look, she didn't have to. She saw what they did to her room, she didn't need to see them together. "Motherfuckers..."

She stepped back out. She fetched the second key before locking the door then stepping out of her house. Then, she took out her phone and she called the police.

...

Law moaned from the ferret humping him from behind. He gripped the headboard hard enough that he added a good grouping of claw marks in the varnished wood.

Kit groaned in turn as his condom-wrapped cock spread the duck's asshole, not by much, but certainly more than what the avian's digestive system was equipped for.

Law pushed back against each hard thrust, leaned into every playful scratch the ferret gave him, the bird just enjoyed his lover even when he knew Kit preferred to be with a female right now. Law didn't mind, he knew Kit only ever did him because he made it easy for him, but truthfully, Kit was the only one Law had ever been easy with.

Such sentiment was not on the ferret's mind, not at this moment. He squeezed the duck's gut while his balls unloaded their second batch of the night.

Law squealed as a duck only could while his own malehood spurted his swimmers all over Kit's bed.

The males fell back in bed, Law in Kit's arms, Kit already fast asleep.

Law awed for his sleepyhead lover. He turned over and kissed Kit. "Get some sleep, baby."

...

Marta sat outside while police took her boyfriend out of her apartment in handcuffs after he tried to fight when one tried to walk him out calmly.

"This is fucking bullshit! It's my house, too!" She heard Kyle before an officer closed the door on the cruiser.

Marta had cried the whole time, the bitch that took him from her didn't even look her way as police led her out.

An officer knelt so she could be eye to eye with the mousette. "Are you going to be alright, ma'am?"

She nodded without looking up.

The german shepherd put a calming paw on the mouse's shoulder, "Will you be pressing charges?"

Marta barely glanced up, "Yes. I want... I want a restraining order, I don't want him near me, nor that fucking vixen, I don't... I just can't."

The shepherd shushed her, "Shush, girl. He's not gonna hurt you again, he can't hurt you if you put him out of your mind."

She nodded again, "I'm tired." She stood up. She closed the door behind her as soon as she was in. "Fuck my life." She muttered before she turned out the lights then went to sleep on her couch.

...

Next day, December 31

Lawrence woke up before Kit. He petted his lover, watched him as he slept. "Precious." He whispered. The duck got out of bed without waking his friend, took the cum-soaked condom out of his rear. "Ew, I left that in there all night, didn't I?" He stuck his tongue out before discarding the dirty thing in the trashcan. He stretched to will the sleep from his body and as he scratched his butt he saw Kit's wallet on the drawer by their bed. He noticed a little paper sticking out.