Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ollie stifled a giggle, "Oh, that sounds like fun."

...

Kit sat naked in bed as Marta straddled him.

She felt her heart flutter from the closeness. She shivered as she felt him against her front.

Kit had to say something, though, "Marta, this is nice, but I should tell you a little more."

She rubbed her warm slit over his length, "What more would I have to know?"

Kit gulped, "I kinda lied last night."

She stopped, "You don't live alone?"

He blushed, "No."

She smiled, "That cute duck out there's your lover?"

He turned brighter, "A friend with benefits more like... you're not upset?"

She scoffed, "After the shitty night I had, I've been needing this, and it feels like you need it just as bad." She impaled herself on his shaft.

Both of their breaths caught as they were brought closer by this union of the flesh.

"Now I understand the meaning of that stupid 80s song..." Marta joked.

Kit gulped, "Which one?"

"Like a virgin. I'm definitely not but this feels like the first time."

Kit kissed her. "This is our first time." He laid her on her back and the union started.

...

Back in the living room, the Davidson giraffe family and Law watched TV as the New Year's countdown was about to begin. Ollie shook his head at the host on the tv. "He is certainly no Duck Clark."

Meanwhile, Marta bit her lip as she hit her first climax under Kit. The ferret licked her, reciprocated every move she gave.

Law drank more of Carol's hot cocoa while the festivities went on around him.

Marta had rolled onto her belly and allowed Kit to take her from behind. The ferret enjoyed the extra room he was given to adjust his thrusts so it did not become monotonous. The mouse silenced a squeak when he bit her shoulder, not too hard, but enough to surprise her, she liked that.

Hardy, the youngest of the three calves at 6 years of age, saw the clock go past the sixty second mark. "It's time!"

Ollie gathered his family and Law, "Everyone, begin the countdown at 30... 29... 28... 27..."

Marta and Kit sat up, she upon his lap while he bounced her upon his malehood while their tongues danced.

"26... 25... 24... 23..."

Kit was almost there.

"22... 21... 20... 19..."

Marta had already been there twice.

"18... 17... 16... 15..."

"Oh god, Kit, yes!" She gasped in his ear.

"14... 13... 12... 11..."

He pushed her on her back again, started thrusting even faster, ready for takeoff.

"10!"

Kit thrust.

"9!"

Marta squeaked.

"8!"

Law drank his cocoa.

"7!"

Kit's balls pulled up, his cock pulsed.

"6!"

She bit him, less gently than he'd done before.

"5!"

He grunted as that sudden pain set him off.

"4!"

She blushed as she felt the white rapids gush through her.

"3!"

He held her waist horizontal to his as his climax surged.

"2!"

Their eyes connected in the haze of their orgasms.

"1!"

Their lips pressed together as the stream died.

"Happy New Year!"

It was a happy one indeed...