Last Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kit awoke to find the nude duck sitting on the edge. He reached a footpaw across and nudged the mallard.

Law looked back and smiled again, "G'morning, sleepyhead." He held the paper up so Kit could see it. "Who's Marta?"

Kit's cheeks went blush in three seconds flat. "Um..."

Law laughed, "It's alright, I'm not upset if you got a girl on the side, babe."

Kit nodded. "Yeah... you might be a little upset though..."

The duck swiveled around so he could face his friend more directly. "Explain."

So Kit told Lawrence everything about the last dance and everything that happened between then and coming home.

Law understood now, but he was still not mad, disappointed, hurt, but not mad. "So you basically lied, said you had nobody serious in your life and she gave you her number out of trust. Boy, Sigmund Freud would shoot himself dead if he ever met you." He joked rather darkly.

Kit felt worse than he did last night. "Basically, yeah."

The duck laid forward on his pudgy belly. "Well, I will say that I'm hurt, I mean we agreed right? When we decided we'd live together in this house that we would be friends only, eventually you let your barrier down, you let us be friends with benefits, that was enough for me. You on the other hand, you're a healthy, mostly straight guy, you need pussy and I understand that too. But," He sniffed, "You had to lie? I'm not somebody to you?"

Kit blinked away a tear, "Law, I'm sorry."

Law sat up, "And this girl... do you like her, or is she just another plaything for you?"

Kit looked down, "I don't know, I only know her from last night, I don't know anything else about her."

"Then call her."

"What?"

"Tonight's the start of a new year, it can also be a start of a new chapter for you, Kit. Call this girl, get her to meet you. I'll let you have the place to yourself if you want."

Kit shook his head. "No, no, you don't have to do that, I'll call her over, but I want her to meet you. If that means I lose any chance with her, then I was a fool for trying to say different."

Law got up. "First smart thing you said all morning, now get up, you have a girl to impress and/or blow it with, you can at least look good when it happens."

...

Marta awoke to the sound of her doorbell buzzing. Her head hurt from the stress of last night. She sat up, the loose tank top she wore to the couch had fallen some to the wayside, exposing her right tit. She put on a bigger shirt before getting up.

She looked through the peephole and saw her landlord. She unlocked the door then opened it.

The giraffe on the other side stared down the lone female. "Some of the tenants called my house last night complaining of some commotion from here last night, Ms. Saunders." He cracked a joint in his long neck. "You're not having wild parties here are you? After I've expressly forbid such garbage from here?"

Marta sighed, "No, Ollie, it wasn't me... it was my ex and his cunt on legs, he still had the extra key I got for him when we were together and... he broke in while I was away and he fucked his little vixen all over the whole damn place, so if you want to talk to someone, talk to him."

The giraffe, Oliver, was still suspicious. "Mhm, some of my tenants also reported flashing lights last night?"

"Yeah, I called the cops and they got Kyle and the cunt out so I slept on the couch."

"Hmm, your ex was inside while you were gone? Where were you at the time?"

"My friends took me to a club to get my mind off of Kyle, ironic, I know."

Oliver almost laughed at that bit of irony himself. "Well, now that this is brought to my attention, you know I have to check for damages."

Marta opened the door for the landlord. "Go ahead, there's some broken stuff in the living room when Kyle tried to fight the cops and the bedroom... I'll let you see for yourself."

She closed the door while the landlord began his inspection.

The giraffe nearly gagged when he saw the bedroom, then lost his breakfast when he looked in the bathroom.

Marta, in the meantime, had brewed coffee while she waited for him to finish.

The landlord stumbled into the kitchen holding his gut, his permed mane now stood up, disturbed by the putrid state of those rooms.

"Cream with your coffee?" She offered jokingly.

The giraffe stammered, "Madam, there is enough 'cream' in there to knock up a bus of nuns."

There was a louder, more forceful knocking at the door.

Marta shook her head. "Well, they didn't keep him long." She went to the door and looked again through the peephole. Sure enough, Kyle was there. "Go away, Kyle!"

"Bitch! You'll fucking let me in, you do right now or..."

"Or you'll go crying to your foxy? Go ahead, I don't want to see or hear you ever again."

The angered wolf banged harder on the door. "Fuck you, you don't have what she's got, I felt like a fag fucking a boy all the time with you."

The door opened and Oliver stood in the doorway. "Excuse me sir, but what was that you said about fags, again?"

The wolf wasn't the least bit intimidated by the tall herbivore, "Go shove your dick in someone else's business, fudge-packing leaf-eater."

The giraffe nodded calmly, "Mhm, I thought so." He handed his coffee to Marta. "Hold this for me."

...

Kit fidgeted in his seat while Law was fixing his hair for him. "She doesn't have her phone on." He sighed as he put the phone away.

The duck shrugged, "Don't give up, you still got all day, persevere, never give up, and a few more cliches that escape me at the moment."

Kit sighed, "Alright."

...

Kyle found himself in the backseat of another cop car only this time he had a busted nose and a bruise over his right eye.

Oliver was able to get himself off with a warning and a friendly smile. He drank his coffee as he watched the car pull out of his parking lot.

Marta stood by him as the police car drove away. She looked up and spoke, "Thanks, no one's ever helped me like that before."

The giraffe showed no pride in what he did to the wolf but accepted the mouse's gratitude. "It's easy when you're just plain bigger than the other guy. Don't get any ideas, though. I am a fudge-packer as he so eloquently put it." He laughed. Regrettably, he had to change the subject, "Do you have anywhere to stay?'"

Marta blinked. "You mean I can't stay here?"

Ollie wagged a hoofed finger, "With those rooms in that state, I wouldn't let anyone near there. Just to replace all that furniture it's going to be my whole Christmas savings for this year, possibly more, so I can't let you stay here, it would be unlawful and I would just feel terrible."

She looked down, crestfallen, "I don't really have anywhere else. I have some girlfriends, but I wouldn't want to impose."

The giraffe clinched his teeth, "Well, would you stay at my house then? I mean, it's the least I could do."

She looked up, "You wouldn't mind?"

"I won't but my husband's gonna chew me out." He joked.

She smiled, "Okay, just let me get a few of my things, then I'll go."

Ollie nodded as he walked back to his car.

Marta walked back in to find her phone vibrating on the couch. She'd had that on vibrate all this time, she thought to herself. She didn't recognize the number, probably a wrong number, or maybe... She answered, "Hello?"

...

Kit nearly spat out his breakfast, "Uh, Marta, hi. Remember me?"

She recognized his voice for sure, "Kit, right?"

He nodded, "Yeah, I've been trying to get you all morning, what's up?"

She blushed, "I see, well, I had the silly thing on vibrate and I guess I never heard it. As for what's up, I was actually getting ready to go somewhere."

"Oh? Right now? Where are you going?"

She flustered, she didn't know yet where her landlord lived. "Oh, I'm just moving, not far, I've been looking for a better place and I found one a little better so that address I gave you may be wrong now. Uh, I'll call you when I get settled, maybe we could meet sometime."

Kit blushed, "Um, I was about to ask that myself. Okay, call me then, I'd like to see you again, I feel we didn't really get a good chance to talk more than we did last night."

"I would like that, " She smiled, unaware that Ollie was watching her with the cutest grin forming across his face, just as on the other end, a certain mallard had a similar grin. "So I'll see you then?"

"Yeah, see you then." Kit hung up, just as Law pounced on him and gave him a monster-sized hug.

...

Marta looked out the window of Ollie's car. Ollie, that was such a cute name for a nice giraffe like him, she thought. She saw how big his house was as they pulled up. He had a husband, but this looked big for just two people.

The front door opened as Ollie got out of his car. Three giraffe calves of varying ages ran out full speed to hug their dad.

Marta blinked, surprised but pleased to see the giraffe she'd just met with his family.

Oliver hugged his three children lovingly and asked, "Kids, where is your father?"

The middle calf, the only female of the three answered, "In the kitchen with Mom."

He nodded, "Oh?"

Marta suddenly got why their house looked so big on the outside, three full grown adult giraffes plus three children in one house. She felt like she'd walked on to a bad reality show.

In the kitchen, Marta met Ollie's lifemates, Stanley and Carol plus their three calves.

"So, let me see if I got all your names..." She joked. "Oliver, Stan, Carol, and your kids are Laurel, Hardy and Ann." She looked at Stanley and Carol, "And Stanley there is your actual husband, while Carol also happens to be his wife?"

Oliver nodded while Stanley blushed in his husband's thick muscular arms, "And each of these children are both mine and Stanley's."

Carol, the shorter of the trio, though still much taller than Marta, laughed in her Minnesotan way, "Well, you get the general idea, we're all one big, crazy, kooky, little family."

"Little's not the word I would use." Marta muttered.

...

Kit sat in his kitchen with an ice pack on his head.

Law blushed, "I'm sorry, Kit, sometimes I don't know my own strength."

"Next time a girl I've got the hots for calls me, could you try not to tackle me so hard?"

Law threw up the wrong three fingers in an attempted salute, "Scouts honor."

Kit shook his head, "You were never a scout..."

...

Marta had unpacked what few things she had left, Ollie said he would buy some things for her later. She liked that, Kyle was never so thoughtful. She shook her head. "Oh, you told yourself to forget about him already." She scolded herself.

Ollie walked in, "So, Marta, are you settling in well? I know meeting my family, even practically having your whole life change in one morning must be a lot to take in."

Marta shrugged, "I've been shit on before, Mom and Dad died when I was little, I was an only child, too. It was my aunt who took me in and raised me, I still keep in touch with her, but she lives in Minnesota. Kyle was the first steady thing I ever had, now that's over."

The giraffe nodded, "But you are still here, Marta, clearly God has a plan for you yet."

"I didn't know you were religious."

Oliver chuckled, "And why shouldn't I be? Because I live in what our church would otherwise decry as sin? Religion is not perfect, neither are the people who teach it or practice it, but it is good to have something to believe in. Better to believe in something, than to fight for nothing. God has plans even for those who turn away from Him or Her, or whichever gender God is this week." He laughed at his own joke there, "They had a plan for me, They brought me my dear Stanley then They brought us Carol, a darling sweet woman we met through an agency."

"Agency?"

He nodded. "Yes, for you see, when Stanley and I first began life together, we were content, but neither of us knew we were still incomplete. Then, one night, I decided I wanted offspring, I wanted a son to carry my name. We did not wish to adopt, nor to use in vitro, no that latter option would be so impersonal. So then, while I loved my Stan dearly, I decided that my sperm should find seed the way God intended. So we met Carol. She was to be merely a surrogate, but still she agreed when we said what we wanted instead. So few would have understood such plight, but she did, we were blessed."

Marta nodded, "Wow."

He smiled, "Sorry, if I dumped a lot on you there, I get a bit long winded about my personal beliefs."

She smiled, "Oh, that's alright, I guess I needed that." She took her phone out. "Would you mind if I make a quick call?"

Ollie smiled, "Go ahead, my house is your house." He stepped out to give Marta her privacy, though he swiveled his ears just so he could hear from outside the room.

...

Kit was in the restroom when the phone rang.

Law was there to get the phone, but he knew he couldn't answer before Kit had time to explain about him.

The ferret hurried out, leaving his pants down to his ankles. He got the phone from Law, "Marta?"

"Hey, you." She said, "I've just got in my new place, I was wondering if you'd like to come see, we could maybe..." she gulped, hoping the giraffes wouldn't mind an extra guest, "watch the fireworks together tonight."

Law heard her. He nodded silently to Kit as if to say, do it, you stupid idiot!

Kit answered, "That would be nice, just tell me where you are and I'll meet you there."

She still didn't know the name of the street. She covered the phone, "Ollie?"

"Pharaoh's Drive, Marta." came the nosey herbivore's answer, not at all hiding that he was listening.

She blushed again then repeated the answer to Kit.

He nodded, "Alright then, I'll see you there tonight. Bye." He hung up and Law... high-fived him. Kit raised an eyebrow at this.

Law shrugged, "Hey, at least I didn't tackle you this time."

...

Night time, just a few moments away from the new year,

Kit and Law drove up to the big house.

The duck was all gasps at the sheer size of the place. "This house is bigger than me."

Kit kissed his cheek, "Shush, you're not that big, you just got extra stuffing in all the right places."

Both males got out. Each had worn the fanciest clothes they could afford on their minimum wage salaries.

Kit had on a tux, though judging by the looks of this place he could've been maybe less fancy.

Law had his winter coat over a t-shirt and some pants.

Kit rang the doorbell.

Stanley answered the door, "Ah, you must be our friend, Marta's special company. Welcome, welcome and a very Happy New Year; please come on in, she's in the shower, she'll be out in just a minute."

Both friends went cockeyed at each other after the flamboyant giraffe stepped aside for them.

Oliver met Stanley in the living room with a few loving kisses upon each cheek before he noticed the two guests. The decidedly more masculine giraffe greeted them both, "Well, well, either one of you must be the dashing young Kit our Marta is waiting for."

The ferret rose his right paw, "That's me, Kit Solar."

"Well, Kit Solar, you and your friend please make yourselves at home, I'll tell Marta you've arrived."

The friends sat down in the living room where Ollie and Stan's children were playing board games together.

Law felt a certain warmness in his heart with how welcoming this family was to a couple of strangers. His eyes were also glued to the rear of Ollie's husband.

Stanley noticed the duck watching him and shook his rear rather effeminately at the avian. "You can look but don't touch, hon." He remarked before kissing his husband's thick neck.

Oliver merely looked at the chubby duck while he held his husband closer. He smiled but also made it obvious their relationship wasn't open.

Law pretended to cough as he looked away.

Kit laughed, "Behave yourself, man."

Carol walked in with a tray full of some steaming mugs. She placed it on the coffee table before the pair. "Kids! I just made some hot cocoa, come and get it while it's still hot." She looked to the two grown men on her couch, "I made some for you too, and I put rum in the adult mugs." She winked before she jokingly smacked her son, Laurel's hand when he tried to get one of the adult mugs, "You're still in high school, Laurel Davidson."

The youth pouted and got one of the kid mugs with the cinnamon and marshmallows instead.

Kit and Law drank the hot cocoa.

"Whew, that's spiced rum, awesome." Law exclaimed.

Carol heard them and laughed. "Thank you, I get nothing but the best for my big boys."

Her two husbands hugged her as she said that, "And we are most thankful for that, Carol our sweet." Ollie said as the three cuddled rather affectionately in plain view of the kids and their guests.

Marta finally walked in. She cleared her throat.

Everyone turned.

The white mousette with the blond hair and big glasses from the club was gone and before the crowd stood a lovely white mouse in a stunning, sparkling red dress that made her glow like a beacon in the storm.

Kit got up, mesmerized by the change Marta had made from the little thing he met last night. "Um, wow." He said as he stood before her, his cheeks turning red.

The mouse smiled, "Thank you, I've honestly never worn a dress before, but Ollie got this for me."

The giraffe interjected, "Oh most certainly, I practically rushed out as soon as sweet little Marta had made her plans and believe you me, it is quite a sight to see a 9-foot tall herbivore stampeding through women's clothing at the store."

Marta laughed, "And still you came through." She took Kit, "Come, I have to show you my new room since you never got to see my old one."

Carol giggled as the mouse disappeared with the ferret. "Not a patient one is she?"

...

Kit and Marta were together in her new room.

Kit relaxed on Marta's bed while she got out of the dress, intending to put on something more fitting her personality.

Marta blushed as she realized she'd let the ferret watch her through all of this. "I hope you don't think me ungrateful, I love what Ollie did, really, but I really don't like dresses."

Kit shrugged, "He seems like a nice guy, I'm sure he'd take it well. Nice butt, by the way."

She looked down at her panty-clad bottom, then back at him, "Well, I guess it's a fair deal, I got to see you strip naked last night, now you just saw me strip." She laughed.

Kit laughed, "You're definitely better on the eyes than some of the guys I work with at that club. In fact, I'd say you're miles away from that crowd."

Marta blushed again, "Thank you, Kit." She stood there for a while before she unsnapped her bra, then coyly let it drop as she turned to let him see her.

Kit saw her breasts, they were a fair size, not the gargantuan beach balls he'd seen on some girls, but perfectly natural. "You're gorgeous."

She smiled, "Thank you, again." Her paws went to her panties. "Wanna help me with these?"

He nodded dumbly before getting up.

Meanwhile, the giraffes plus Law were outside listening in.

Kit stood behind Marta, sidling closer to the fem before he put his paws over hers.

Marta whispered, "This isn't too fast is it?"

Kit whispered back as the panties came off. "Well, I mean, I came in your mouth last night, so I think we're beyond fast at this point."

"Good p-oint." She shivered when his fingers brushed over her slit.

Ollie heard the shivers then whispered to his family, "Okay, okay, enough, let's let them have their privacy now."

The family, even Carol gave a collective moan before Ollie gave them the evil eye.

The giraffes left, the duck stayed behind a little longer. "Give it to her good, Kit." He replied before walking away.

Ollie stopped Law as he walked back in the kitchen, "So what does Kit do for a living, if you don't mind my asking?"

Law looked up, "Uh, truthfully? He's a stripper/live sex performer at a club downtown."