All Comments on 'Last Dance'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
RilkesGhostRilkesGhostover 6 years ago

Really enjoyed the pace of the story and the scenario. Nice second chance for Daphne. 5*

luedonluedonover 6 years ago
And still they roll on

More young men to roll on with. Wonderful.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sometimes we need a scare to learn to live properly.

Nice story. I know from my own, and my wife's. experiences that realising there is a possibility that you mightn't have a tomorrow can change your attitude to life for the better. You learn to value what you have and do the things you want to do without being overly cautious. Of course this assumes that that you do in fact have a tomorrow. If her growth was in a breast it probably would not have been benign.That however need not be the end, it wasn't in my wife's case and she is still going strong 17 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Truth well served

You're so right; that you can't live to someone else's expectation. I'm also glad that you describe attractive but otherwise everyday people.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindover 6 years ago
Great Story 5 Stars

I have I fondness for younger man older woman stories. It's most interesting to read one where it told from the woman's POV, Very well written with an uplifting ending--as Daphne learns a vital lesson about life.

I felt actual relief that the cancer scare was a false alarm. From the title and the level of D's worry, I had thought this would this would be a story about a woman having one last joyous weekend or so before the big C claimed her. I was more glad to be wrong more than I expected I would be.

Loved the Tyler character. T. desires D. neither in spite of her age nor because of it but because she's desirable!.

A "woman's story" that both turned this man on and touched his heart.

Bravo!

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMindover 6 years ago
ROFLMAO

I had to give a special shout out for

"You're kidding," Daphne said in surprise as he told her about his fellow intern's proposition. "Roger Mark is gay?"

"Nah, I think he just likes to suck cock," Tyler replied, ...

It took nearly three minutes before I could stop laughing and finish the sentence.

unsure54unsure54over 6 years ago
I want 6 STARS

Loved the story. Since I made you a "favorite, I've looked forward to the ones that followed. It is true...you get better with age!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story

built up slow and easy with a really great finish...5 stars....

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A very good story!

Well done! Very yummy and very sexy too! Thank you!

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Good Read*****

Sometimes we have to stop and see what life has to offer before it's to late. As always Thanks for sharing another very entertaining story.

Gary20201Gary20201about 4 years ago
Superb

You have done it again, never leaving out any detail. Keep up the good work and fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Your story's have the "ring" of true experience. I enjoy every one of your mature category listings, you are indeed a wordsmith of real talents.

Thank you and keep writing. '

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I’ve been enjoying a number of your mature selections over the last few days. The stories are awesome, but you never seem to let your characters get beyond a one-off or at most a few days. Finding an intergenerational life partnership is of course improbable, but could you do it for this crusty old romantic just this once? Pretty please? This couple would seem to be pretty good candidates.....

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just a lovely, sexy story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I jut stumbled upon your delicious story. It is compelling, well paced, thoughtful and erotic. I am looking forward to savoring your other treats. Please share more with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...