Last Date With Her Ex

Story Info
Wife's last time with ex. boyfriend
1.9k words
2.56
31.3k
34
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last Date With Her Ex.

Chris and Marie had been married just over two years. After initially renting a couple of flats, they had recently moved into their own house in the outer North London suburbs, that they were buying on mortgage.

When they were eating dinner one evening Marie said "I had a phone call from Dick today."

"Dick who?" said Chris.

"Dick, my ex-boyfriend before you." she said.

"How did he get your number?" said Chris, a little peeved.

"My mum gave it to him" she said, "he told her he was moving back to Scotland and wanted to say goodbye!"

"So what did he have to say?" asked Chris.

"Well he asked me if I would go out to dinner with him, so he could say goodbye properly!" she said, then continued, "you wouldn't mind would you, we were together quite a long time before you came along!"

The thought that immediately came into Chris' mind was that Marie and her ex had had a very physical relationship, from what she had told him when they talked about previous partners whilst making love in bed!

"You wouldn't mind, would you?" she asked again "it's only dinner!"

"Of course not!" he said, but of course he did mind. He didn't trust the Scottish policeman that he had met twice and disliked on sight! "When will it be?"

"Next Friday" she said "he'll pick me up here!"

"So, it has already been arranged then!" said Chris sharply.

"Well there wasn't time to wait until I saw you, as he goes back to Scotland the following Monday!" she replied.

None too soon, thought Chris!

Friday evening arrived. Chris came home from work to find Marie already dressed to go out. She looked beautiful and sexy in her light but tight summer dress, with its scooped neckline just showing the tops of her breasts. She was wearing beige high heeled shoes and natural coloured hold up stockings. Chris guessed she had her white lacy bra and panties on as well!

She had put her long dark hair up in a French pleat and she had just enough make-up to complement her lovely skin tone. She was gorgeous!

This is not a good idea, he thought. Too late now though!

"I've left dinner for you in the kitchen" she said "you just need to warm it up. There's no need to wait up if you're tired, I'll be Ok"!

"Are you planning to be very late?" he asked.

"Not really" she replied "but I don't actually know where we'll be going".

"Well, phone me if you need picking up or anything!" he said.

Just then a car pulled up outside. Marie looked out of the window and said "There he is, see you later!" she kissed him on the cheek and went out.

He watched from the window as the ex-boyfriend got out of the car, went round to open the door on the passenger side and let her in, then he started the car and drove off.

Chris wasn't sure how he felt about this dinner date! On the one hand he didn't trust the ex. boyfriend and, where sex was concerned, he didn't entirely trust Marie either!

The trouble was he was dismayed at the idea of her having a sex romp with the ex. and at the same time excited at the idea! He'd often fantasised about her fucking with other men and it made her more desirable for him. He knew how wildly sexy she became and the thought of it turned him on no end! And, of course, she had come home before with cum in her panties!

Chris ate his dinner, he didn't enjoy it! He switched on the TV, flicked through some programmes and turned it off again! He picked up a book to read, but soon put it down again, he couldn't settle. He poured himself a large whisky, which seemed to settle him a bit and he turned the TV on again. There was a football match on and he got immersed in it.

The match and subsequent round up had finished some time ago. He looked at his watch again. 11.30pm, Marie should be home by now! He was tired but he couldn't go to bed, he wouldn't be able to sleep until she was safely home. He wondered where they had gone. Dick lived in central London, surely, they hadn't gone there!

He nodded off on the sofa and slept for a while. He awoke to the sound of a car door slamming and, looking out of the window, saw a taxi pulling away.

Marie was walking up to the front door. He looked at his watch, it was 12.30am, what had she been doing all this time, as if he couldn't guess!

He went to the front door as she opened it with her key. She looked different! Then he realised that she looked different because her hair was now loose and her lipstick had worn off! "You're very late" he said curtly" what have you been doing?"

"Well I told you not to wait up, and you know what I've been doing!" she replied. "You don't really mind, do you? You're always telling me it's your favourite fantasy!"

She smiled and kissed him, and said, "let's go to bed and I'll tell you all about it!"

Speechless for the moment, Chris followed her upstairs his cock already trying to burst out of his trousers!

In their bedroom, as she started to undress, she asked him "Do you want me to get cleaned up first, or would you like to fuck me as I am with my pussy full of cum?"

"You know I want to fuck you now" he replied, as he helped her remove her dress, bra and panties, before pushing her gently down onto the bed. He quickly undressed, lay down on the bed next to her and ran his hand over her body, caressing her soft breasts and hard nipples. Then, running his hand down her tummy he cupped her pussy mound. He could feel the sticky wetness matting her pubic hair, with more slick cum oozing out of her! He nearly came, as he pushed his fingers into her cum filled pussy.

He kissed her softly on the lips and climbed between her opened legs. As he lowered himself on to her, his rigid cock found its own way into her sloppy pussy. As he thrust in and out of her he could feel and hear how wet she was, she had been well fucked by the boyfriend!

He sucked her nipples as he fucked her, and she started to tense as her orgasm grew deep inside. She loved the feeling that she was being fucked by a second man in such a short while, and she loved the anticipation of the further load of cum she was about to receive! As her orgasm peaked, Chris shot his load into her. They both cried out then collapsed together, satisfied!

"Oh, that was wonderful!" she breathed. "What a lovely reward for being a naughty girl! I'm going to make sure I deserve more rewards like that in the future!"

Chris, couldn't believe his luck! His lovely wife was quickly turning into a hotwife, and his fantasies were coming true!

As they lay there, warm and relaxed, Marie told Chris about her evening with Dick.

He had had taken her to dinner at a hotel a few miles away from home, in the car park he had kissed her and told her how gorgeous and sexy she looked!

They had drinks in the bar, ordered their meal and had a bottle of wine with it. Marie had never been much of a drinker and she soon got a little bit tipsy. During the meal he told her that he had a room at the hotel, as he didn't want to drive back into central London after a few drinks. She thought there was also another reason he had taken a room. The thought gave her a tingle in her pussy, sex had always been good with Dick!

When they finished dinner, the restaurant and bar were still very busy, so he suggested they went to his room where they could finish chatting in comfort. She agreed, although she knew where this was heading!

Once in his room, he had taken her in his arms and kissed her, told her he would like to take her to bed once more, for old times' sake! At first, she said they shouldn't as she was married now and she loved her husband! He kissed her again and said how much he had been longing to hold her, this would be the last time they met and Chris would never know! He would always remember this last night with her!

Marie just smiled, he took her in his arms again and kissed her, a long sensual kiss with his tongue pressing between her lips! She responded and let his tongue into her mouth. She was aroused and did not try to stop him as he unzipped her dress, all the way down, and she let it slide to the floor!

She stood before him, in her white lacy lingerie and he unfastened her bra and cupped her soft breasts. Her nipples grew hard and he kissed and teased them with his teeth. He pushed her down on the bed and pulled off her panties, she was naked except for her hold up stockings.

He undressed quickly. She watched as he removed his boxers and his cock sprang out. It was big and thick and she had always loved it inside her!

He joined her on the bed, bent his head down so he could bring his lips to her wet pussy. He began to lick her labia lips. He sucked her clitoris, then pushed his tongue into her wet pussy, he had a long tongue as well!

She was thoroughly aroused, and her pussy was soaked. She wanted him to fuck her and he didn't disappoint her. He brought his cock to her opening and pushed in, sliding easily on her wetness.

They fucked for a long time, she had several orgasms, he came in her twice during the two hours that they spent on the bed!

When she realised that it was getting very late, she said that she must go home and asked him to drive her. He said he couldn't, because of the alcohol he'd consumed but, if she wouldn't stay the night, he would get her a taxi!

She was disappointed that he wouldn't take her home, but she wouldn't stay any longer, as she was sure Chris would worry! She dressed quickly, hoping that her panties would retain his cum so it wouldn't drip out in the taxi, then came home! She thought that this is what it would be like to be a prostitute, being soundly used, and then sent away! She quite liked it! Perhaps she could get a job as an escort, with the benefits of good pay and lots of different cocks to satisfy her!

Chris kissed her softly. He told her how much he loved her and that he would always love her, no matter how many lovers she had in the future. As long as she always told him about it when she came home!

She spooned into him and they slept a deep fulfilled sleep!