Last Few Days of Slave Life

Story Info
He opened my legs more and was gratefully received.
1.6k words
3.8
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers

A true account of my last few days, it will be obvious when it's a different day.

Everything seems to be going at a hundred miles an hour at the moment, be it days, weeks and even months. We are already towards the end of the month which takes us half way through the year and now the longest day in the UK is history, July 21st.

It was Friday at last and i was looking forward to the sunny weather me and Marc could share, maybe a visit or two to the park shelter he had refurbished for me for my birthday, maybe we would be lucky and swap a bit with the couple we met there a time or two ago, anyone, i was desperate for some excitement.

Marc too the afternoon off and said we were going for a picnic near an old Abbey by a stream, so to dress accordingly. That was easy, no nicks and no bra but my bikini, tight shorts and a mini, midi crop top, to keep my Father onside. It's the one on my profile photo, spotted top and black up your bum pants.

He came home in his dads Mercedes soft top, silver body and luxurious red leather seats and stuff, he did give me the whole salesman chatter, i just loved the red leather.

We got in the car, across the back seats were a couple of rugs and a picnic hamper. 20 minutes later we were by the river. He laid the 2 rugs down on the grass and me and the hamper on the rugs, under the rugs was a wind shield with 4 or 5 poles he hammered in, so with the car at the back we were pretty private, not that there were many cars/people around on a workday.

He finished his erecting and i felt he deserved an erection. He was stood looking over the wind shield and i crept between the shield and him, looked into his eyes, he nodded and i took out his cock, i so love sucking cocks, and gobbled him right down, the first time i had been able to do that knelt up.

I was soon naked and soon being fucked on all fours, in a lovely breeze by the side of running water, it felt so perfect.

We had our picnic, small triangular sandwiches, pickles and an alcohol free Champagne and then paddled in the freezing water.

We then fell asleep in each other's arms, me naked so readily available, him naked for the same reason, the past weeks move to our own new home had taken its toll.

We were woken by a small dark brown spaniel finishing our sandwiches, its owner soon followed, dragging the dog away and apologising. Marc stood up first and then me, the man moved the other side of the windbreak and Marc pushed me to my knees between him and the windbreak, Deja Vous.

They talked about the car and how the man had the same model but not without a roof. I made as much noise as i could and bit his cock a few times, well more nibbled, for a reaction as he spoke and pushed my bottom so it silhouetted against the windbreak.

He said he could see Marc was, a cough, busy so would be on his way. I folded my arms behind my back, Marc favoured slave position, and was gently pounded by his fully aroused 7".

He was very generous towards me and never pushed all the way. I tasted a small drop of his cum and he looked around and stood me up and put my hands on his open windowed driver's door.

Got to say i am glad he was not generous in pounding my pussy, he stopped and pushes against my little bummy rose, oh yes i was sure ready for this. I cannot say it was the best ever as still not over keen on bottom play but it sure did capture the moment.

We lay back down and had a coffee from the flask, he put his shorts on and me still naked, i so love him showing me off. I asked if i could have another paddle, he said yes but naked. A few people passed, must have thought i was a little kid playing in the water, till i turned to say hi and push my tits out, lol.

He was asleep again when i got back. His shorts being the slack tailored ones allowed my small hand up the trouser leg he dresses to, yep his little shrivelled cock was just where it should be. I unbuttoned his fly, no pants and sucked him the best suck ever and gobbled down all his cum.

He pulled me up to his hairy chest, then to his neck then into heaven, wow. It was like exchanging cum, i was really in heaven with my mind drifting over the river band and away down the river.

Things back to normal when we got home but i felt we had set our line in the sand of our love for each other, all that was missing was...over his knee i went for leaving the sandwiches out of the hamper, just as his parents came in. They sat and watched as he said how much we enjoyed the car'

"Corner sara."

"Oh no."

I was put over the new settee arm, another first as his father removed his belt and passed it to Marc, he did not have one on with his shorts. I got a good 30 belts.

"Do you think 10 with my cane dad?"

Yes it was me and my bottom they were discussing.

"No i dont think so, maybe a bed time hiding."

I went to the corner.

Marc and his mum went to make a drink and dad came over and rubbed my bottom with my usual reaction, legs opened half a stride. His fingers rubbed my pussy then both nipples were stretched. Marc and his mum came back in.

"Take her upstairs to soothe her if you want dad," He did and i was fucked missionary then knelt for his cum. What a great day, just when i thought it could get no better.

After the Sunday Church service we were thanking our Pastor for his service and he asked Marc if i was ok for a 2.30 appointment with him on Wednesday, Marc agreed. When we were in the car Marc told me what i had heard, he said i was not in trouble but he had not seen me for a long time and i was due. He meant he had not seen me naked or fucked me for a while, which was quite true.

In past years i used to worry so much knowing what i was in for, today i got a tingle, i am a woman now not a little girl.

I so looked forward for it, Wednesday finally arrived and Marc had a phone call over breakfast, he is allowed his phone at the table, i am not, another of his great rules, why great, well, if i needed a morning spanking i could take my phone to the table, ;-) Anyway, it was Pastor Michael, he was isolating for 10 days having been in the company of someone last Monday who had Covid. Marc told me the news, i said beggar, sounded like bugger and so it was another taking my phone to the table moment, over his knee, breaky spanking.

*********

Football was live on the TV in the afternoon so i organised take away for him and his 2 mates, and me of course and was drinks monitor. One suggested i needed a maids outfit, Marc said i was wearing my slaves outfit, and undressed me. They never fucked me but plenty of touching and fingering and a suck each. I went over Marc's knee at half time for forgetting his onion rings.

I knew we would soon be in the company again of his mates and their partners, also slaves and obviously from our community/church.

They left and i was taken upstairs and put on my knees in the shower. Marc said he wanted to try giving me a Golden Shower to see if it pleases him or not. Bearing in mind he had a few beers it was more like a downpour. I lifted my head and looked into his eyes as i opened my mouth and let his pee fill me and run out, yes, i did swallow some, dont think i could help it.

When he finished i sucked off the last few drops. He turned on the shower and had me lean over the seat as i was fucked.

********

Sunday morning, so maintenance and church. He went to the loo and i set up my pillows. He pulled me over his knee and had me put my arms on our bedroom floor and wacked me with the tv remote, what a sound and what pain.

Then the funny bit, the tv kept turning on and off and changing channels. i laughed as i screamed.

He stood me up and went for his cane, i was bent over, with hands on floor so my bottom sit spot was high up. 10 stripes and told to keep down as he put his cane away. He opened my legs more and was gratefully received.

So another first being done straight after my maintenance, and on our return, i so love that man and the variety he has injected into my life, oh, and his 7".

DonBrown
DonBrown
231 Followers