Lake District Forfeits

Story Info
Why would i get 7 extra bottom stripes at maintenance?
2.2k words
3.92
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lake District Forfeits - slave girl sara

A true story of a few days away in 2022

Marc and I were both given time off work in recognition for the extra time we put in trying to sort all the flooding claims which came into our office over the past three to four weeks. To be fair, his dad owns the company, Sir is the works director and I am a sort of boss too.

I was not told where we were going apart from it was less than a two hour drive and I would need my swimmers but just the bottoms! I was not told if we would be alone, in a group or if I would be put up for auction. I sort of knew it would not be an auction as through my misbehaviour at the last one I would miss the next and have to stay with his parents, who were stricter than mine. Also on my mind was the fact I got seven extra bottom stripes in my Sunday maintenance so was going on show for sure.

Monday and Tuesday we spent at home, in the pool, in the gym, 5km run, over his knee, in our bed and on the end of his... Think you all get the idea. In between we both watched our works computers in case of problems, as we would when away.

Wednesday morning and we set off to `The English Lake District`, an area of mountains and lakes in North West England and only just over an hour and a half from home. We signed in at the hotel and went to our room, or rooms, we had a mini suite as it turned out. This would give us more space.

After a shower, some sleep, a spanking and fucking we went down for dinner. It was about five-thirty and we were put on a table for six, two of Sir's friends and their partners soon joined us, what a fun noisy meal that was, but being so early were the only ones in the restaurant. We all finished dinner by seven and one off the men described the next few hours, well till eleven.

We girls would swap rooms and be with a new Sir for the next few hours. We would get an initial punishment, as decided by the Sir, for our rowdiness at dinner. My Sir shuffled the three room cards and we girls all took one and were dismissed to the relevant rooms.

Once outside the restaurant we all made sure we did not get our own partners. Do you remember a few stories ago my Sir ended up with a big boobed girl, well, even if you dont, she was one of us three so I made sure Sir got her again. Once he had her I made sure my temporary Sir was the one with the thickest and longest cock I had taken when he once guested overnight at ours. The other girl, who was only a year younger than me, must have been last in the queue with me when tits were handed out and we just got the sweepings up!

All our rooms were together on the same floor so we all went to our own rooms, stripped naked, had a pee, freshened up and meet for a cuddle in my room. We did a group hug, tight and seductive, with hands round each other and other bits rubbing. The younger girl, who we did not know before tonight, was 'over cum', literally. I was too as it happens, a couple of times, how I loved her big boobs and more importantly how I know my Sir would love them. We then checked each other's bottoms, I was second with seventeen stripes, booby had twenty and the youngster had ten. Our hands dropped and we rubbed each other's bottoms till we heard the men in the corridor, bet we all get a strapping for that too, not sure the others knew that was my plan. We all got a slap or two on the bottom as we went to our new rooms. Sir and I smiled at each other when he saw he had the jackpot girl.

My new Sir sat on the bed and I stood in front of him and apologised for the noise and how it was my idea to all go in one room to prepare a feast of delight for our men. I lowered my head, not in shame but to see if his cock was swelling in his pants.

He turned me around and rubbed my bottom, he said it looked like I already had a good spanking this morning and why. I explained one I did not know the second probably for being lippy. And so I was over his knee for spanking number three of the day. I knew, from past visits over his knee, it would be sharp, hard and quick and it was. I cried like a baby because of the spanking, but because my clit was over his throbbing cock it was making me cum!

I was stood up, arms folded behind my back and chest stuck out, he said the spanking was for the noise. He pinched a nipple, bent me forward and rattled the tops of my legs with his hand, I was soon crying and sobbing again. He said as I was the ringleader he would take his thank you whilst I was in that position. Out came his cock, hand behind my head and I was pushed onto it. His pre-cum, from my spanking I bet, was delish as I took as much of him as I could, I was not too brilliant with his size, he never held me tight to take more of him and I swayed with him as he fucked my mouth.

He went behind me and I walked to the bed to go on all fours, I saw him remove his belt and I got twenty for moving without permission, not hard by any means but with my hand on my clit, just what I needed as I fingered when he whacked. He was soon in me and brought me lots and lots of pleasure as I hope I gave him.

I was told to run us a bath, did you catch the us? They had no bubbles so I went back to my room, opened it with my card and asked Sir if I could enter for some bubble bath, I was allowed. I did not have to go into the room but peeked in anyway, my Sir was just fucking her tits and pushing into her mouth on every stroke, something I was not able to offer with my 30A flat chest, I smiled he smiled back and mouthed 'I Love You', I made the sign of a heart with my hands.

We had a nice bath, a wank, a cuddle and a final fuck and it was time to set me free and back to Sir's. I had to wait, naked, outside our door until Sir was ready. What could he be doing to her for so long, five minutes, ten minutes, a weepy fifteen minutes then her Sir knocked on our door, she answered, they had fallen asleep. I rushed in, pounced on the bed and fucked his brains out, and again twice more during the night, just to prove I was the best fucker in the world, yes, the world!

We were first down in the morning and were put on the same brilliant table looking over the lake, I had my back to it last night so was not sure where to sit until Marc pulled out a chair with a lake view for me to, gently, sit on. As I sat I touched his hand and told him how much I loved him. We just got a pot of tea whilst waiting for the others, it was not long, us girls were pretty quiet for once and the guys sorted out the day. The one we had not met before had a boat on the lake and it had been brought up and moored on our hotel jetty. Look at me with all the technical boating terms.

We agreed to meet at eleven on the jetty so had an hour and a half to kill, whatever should we do? Sir had an idea, for those who wanted to play, in our room. Everyone went to their own rooms, to freshen up I guess, as ten minutes later the men were sat on our bed, one at each side and one at the end. Each girl undressed her Sir and she had to dance and strip to undies and be voted on, the lowest score would have to do a forfeit during the day. Next we had to stiffen the Sir we had last evening without touching, same as previous, the last had a forfeit, me, but it was a hard task knowing his size. So two of us had a forfeit, that is until Sir said, bras off, smallest tits has a forfeit. I thought what a wonderful thing for Sir to do to even it up. The last game was where everyone won. Girls on all fours at the end of the bed bottoms up, spot whose cock was in you. Must have lasted half an hour, it was all moaning groaning and finally all cumming almost together.

Windermere is almost eleven miles long and over sixty metres deep, according to the boat owner and driver. We girls had our joggers on and just bikini bottoms, me my spotted ones, as discussed, Sir dressed me, he enjoys that sometimes. The guys had ordered a picnic hamper from the hotel, with prosecco, soft drinks and two air pots, one with soup and coffee in the other. The boat owner would not and did not drink alcohol whilst on the lake, we must be growing up!

So, it is a day in early March in the UK, maybe even still winter, and we are parked in the middle of the lake.

"Forfeit one girls, joggers off for inspection, arms folded behind backs."

We all obeyed, brrrrrrr ping, ping, ping, ping, ping, ping. Six nipples to attention. We were told, pants off, don't want to get them wet, jump in and swim around the boat to the other side. Anyone not jumping in will spend time over all our knees and suck us all off, the girls too.

Marc asked who was going first, my hand shot up. Sir put his hand down my pants for a fingering, then whipped them down my legs. I dived in, swam round and was helped out at the back where the dinghy was tied and I was wrapped in a huge warm towel, which had been on the engine or somewhere, then given a long towel coat and socks to put on.

The youngster's hand went up next, her Sir inspected her, fingered her, removed her bottoms and she jumped in and swam round. I took my towel coat and socks off so I was back naked ready in case she needed help, but she managed very well. We all waited for booby to strip and dive in, but no, she decided to take the forfeit instead. She lowered her own pants and went over her Sir's knee, then the next Sir, and my Sir, and the young one and me last. She was glowing, the men and us two girls sat at the table for our picnic as she sucked us all in turn below the table, me last, boy was she good. The weather began to change so we headed back to the jetty where we had set off from. We girls ran to our rooms for a hot shower, I asked booby why she refused, could she not swim? She told us she did open water swimming but how could she give up the chance of spending time over all our knees and sucking us all off, girls too. The crafty COW.

Sir and I had a bath and spent some quality time in bed, dozing a bit, wanking a bit and of course fucking a bit. We dressed at five and went down and sat in the bar until the rest joined us. Sir said it was not going to be a big drinking night with driving home in the morning. So he had a pint and I had a gin and tonic without the gin! After dinner the boys had decided on an orgy in booby and Sir's room and asked if we three were fine with this, erm, yeah, just a bit, lol. I am sure there is no need to describe the orgy apart from, tits, bums, slits and cocks, like, everywhere! We all had a taste of everyone, just like true slaves should.

I was rubbing my pussy on the way home, over my jeans and pants, Sir pulled into a side road just after a little market town called Settle. I had to remove my jeans and pants and clitty wank for him as he watched, wanking himself. Then we got out and at my side of the car I bent into my seat and Sir fucked me, just to satisfy me until I got home. When we got home, straight upstairs, I was spanked for playing with myself and had to wank and suck him to a cum, so no fucking for me, well, until later that was.