Brought Down a Peg or Two

Story Info
In 24 hours, elation, strapped, caned, back to reality.
1.3k words
4.17
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brought Down a Peg or Two

This again was around March 2021.

Brought Down a Peg or Two -- slave girl sara

What a twenty-four hours it was, from being on a real high, then two hidings, cane then strap, and after that my feet were back on firm ground.

At lunch time I was emailed to say the application for me to be a Confirmed and Verified member of the BDSM chat room I am a member of had been successful. It had been a torrid past few weeks for me on there with a few sad people having a go at me for various reasons. I had been working a few days on this project following a firm suggestion from my Sir, Don Brown, to do it. I was getting horrible messages and he said it would stop the trolls and crazy people. He had been a member for almost twenty years and said there has always been a problem of jealous wannabes.

*******

Eleven o'clock and this pinged up on my computer screen at work;

Internal Email

Receiver - Sara Brown.

Request - Meeting.

Venue -- Manager's Office.

Time - 12.45 pm Today.

Agenda - Discipline.

Short and to the point, now was it for my discipline or one of my team I wonder. Probably one of them as I had tried to be as good as possible at my private life and job. At twelve thirty I went for a wee, sprayed a little perfume and knocked on the manager`s door. The girls knew I was going to see him because on a Friday we all go out to the local chippy for fish and chips and I had to send my apologies to them for today.

"Come in sara, take a seat, I suppose you know why you are here?"

"No Sir, sorry."

"Really?"

"Is it about me Sir?"

"Yes it is."

"Am I in trouble Sir?"

He nodded and went into his computer screen.

"How many in your section altogether sara?"

"Twelve including me Sir?"

"And how many in your team are working today?"

I did a count on my fingers, "Seven Sir."

"And the other five sara?"

"Oh they all filled in holiday request forms Sir, and handed them in."

"Yes, I have them here, I also have the amount of calls your section missed this morning between nine and eleven o`clock, any idea?"

"No Sir, again sorry."

"It was thirteen sara, thirteen clients could not reach us because of your thoughtlessness in allowing five of your team have a holiday on the same day."

"Oh my Sir, I never ever gave that a thought. I can only apologise Sir."

"Not only apologise sara, but also be punished. Now undress, and today, naked."

I did not answer, I really did not realise the knock-on effect, but as my Father and Sir keep telling me, every action has a consequence.

"I have to make an example of your carelessness to other section leaders; you will receive thirteen cane stripes, one for each missed call and a phone call to Mr. Brown, fair?"

"Yes Sir, very fair."

*******

Maybe here I should add, for the ones who do not know me or of me, our manager is the son of one of our church elders who owns lots of local and nationwide businesses with his brother. He is four years or so older than me and was at the same church school.

During various activities he has been in charge of several groups so all were pretty used to being over his knee at various times. All the employees in our office are from the same community, so no verbal or written warnings needed, works discipline was pretty immediate and always painful, much like we all received at home.

Whilst making the above observations for you, perhaps I should add, all of you who read this and my other stories and who do not live a BDSM Home Discipline lifestyle, please just enjoy this and my others as a story, the ones who do live similar lives will be able to relate to it.

*******

I stripped naked, sort of in shock and sort of in disappointment of my stupidity.

"Would you like a spanking first sara?"

"Yes please Sir, if you would not mind, thank you."

Spanking before a belting or caning gets the bottom's nerves a little more used to the shock of the belt or cane. I waited hands on head, elbows back, and stiff nipples pointing straight into his eyes, to be called round to his side of the desk. He stood, maybe to let his cock reposition, as his hands went into his pockets.

"sara, round you come."

I saw the slight bulge coming from his pocket, keys maybe or loose change. It did not matter, I just made sure my clit was bang on it. He wasted no time and spanked me all over, then rubbed me as I kept rubbing on his pocket. I cried and it hid my cum, he had really hard hands. It was over at last.

"Stand please sara, another choice, thirteen as I stated, but slow or rapid all at once?"

"Rapid please Sir." I blubbered out.

"Touch your toes."

As soon as I was over, Crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, "Owwwww Sir" crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack, crack. Not one was really hard but all were painful.

As he sat down he said "All done, come here."

He took some tissues to wipe my face and gave me some to blow my nose. He pulled me onto his knee and cuddled me, his hand brushing against my nipples, my emotions outwitted me,

"Ohhhh."

"Do you agree the punishment fitted the carelessness sara?"

"Yes Sir," I sobbed out.

I dressed and before I left he said, "Have you anything to say sara?"

I rubbed the thirteen stripes on my bottom,

"Just glad at least some of them came into work Sir."

I giggled as I left his room and saw a huge smirk on his face.

********

I stood on the train knowing I would be getting the same when I got home.

"Home Sir, shall I go and shower?"

No answer, I went into the lounge and then the kitchen, the phone light was flashing, we had a message, so I played it. It was my manager explaining lunch time. Next to it was a note from Sir;

'Hello poppet we have been called out unexpectedly and should be home by nine or ten. Daisy says set the oven at 180 for twenty-five minutes for your dinner. Be a good girl.'

I turned the note over and wrote a message back;

'I got a deserved hiding today at work Sir for inexperience I guess, my manager has left you an answerphone message. I understand I will get another hiding off you when you arrive home. If I am asleep I will be asleep on my front if you want to make a start Sir.'

I had my dinner, it was a home-made meat and potato pie and peas, delicious. I ran a bath and played a little, dried and played a little more whilst rubbing my new stripes. I must have been asleep by eight.

Saturday morning, ten to seven, bleep on my phone and I went for a wee and crept into their bed, no guesses as to who was chosen and got a hard fucking from behind off Sir!

"sara, don't bother dressing after your shower"

I gave a big sigh, "Thought not Sir."

I went downstairs and was over the counter when he arrived, I heard his belt come off and got thirty or more over the cane stripes, then fucked again. When we sat for breakfast Sir said;

"Anything to say sara?"

"Yes Sir, so sorry you should have been encumbered with my stupidity and thank you for the belting Sir, I feel much more focused now."

I opened my phone and showed him my 'Confirmed' banner on the BDSM site, he stood up and cuddled me, I cried again, and so did Daisy as she joined the cuddle.

A 2023 update: I had the start of another trolling and bullying episode on my latest blog on the site, so I reported it and the man involved was banned.