All Comments on 'Last Few Days of Summer'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 87 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

!992 was a great year for me too!

5

G5902G5902over 1 year ago

Ohh my goodness this is a wonderful story that I look forward to reading again and again! This is such a sweet story!!! Thank You so much for sharing this wonderful story!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

Great story and a satisfying ending. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Most excellent story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written, thanks for posting

Never2ole75Never2ole75over 1 year ago

Such a wonderful story

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandererover 1 year ago

Fantastic story and very well written! If was possible, I'd give you more than 5 stars.

JJJJeffJJJJeffover 1 year ago

Great story, thanks for offering it here. Who wouldn't have wanted to learn the "ropes" from a slightly older woman? Though... it wasn't so bad to learn things on-the-fly either!

ThefirefliesThefirefliesover 1 year ago

Excellent writing that certainly worked from an erotic point of view. I do think Will came across as somewhat emotionless, with little to no nerves or excitement or impatience or contemplation of this life changing experience Charity was giving him (beyond the fact he was indeed contemplating the moment later in life). Having said that, I thoroughly enjoyed the story and stayed up reading past midnight, so it’s not a major issue. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing story, well done

GHreaderGHreaderover 1 year ago
Great writing

Wonderful story. Well written.

The plot was good and it built well; very classy.

The English and grammar were superb.

I loved it Tironyx.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 1 year ago

Love this story. Thanks for sharing. Cheers, Frankie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

brought back some of my past memories of the summer of 64" in Southampton, NY.

the sea, the sand, the beetles, and the love.

Wem9822Wem9822over 1 year ago

Briliant !!!! 5* +++

First of your stories i`ve read.....won`t be the last.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Cannot see a thing wrong with it. Good concept, well written, no 9bvious errors and I found the ending with Michelle thoughts quite moving.

5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 1 year ago

A brilliant wonderful story. Can't get better than this. Thank you! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I very much understand the scene where Will realizes that he has what it takes to please an older woman. I experienced the same thing in real life with mine. It’s astonishing what that can do to the self confidence of a timid guy. 5 stars here.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

I never tire of enjoying your stories. You did throw me a curve ball on the ending, or at least what I hoped it would be. A couple tweaks to the last few paragraphs and his loving wife would come up behind him as he reminisced, asking if he was coming to bed for his dessert. He would answer, "Chari, did I ever tell you how much I love you?"... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. An interesting take on the coming of age story. Interesting ending. I need to read more of your stories.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Lovely tale, a young man’s dream, a slightly older woman’s feast. It was delightfully told and the untitled epilogue was perfect. Great job, Trionyx, and best wishes in the contest. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing, fun and entertaining. A shame that they never found a way to reconnect to reminisce and share their individual successes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, entertaining and introspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the winner! Darrel

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I like how positive it was.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Wonderful story, and I hope the winner!!

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Such a wonderful first time story. Thank you for it. 5 stars.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 1 year ago

You built up a slow-and-steady pace to quite the explosion, metaphorically and physically in about every sense I could imagine. What impressed me most was how mannered you approached using Charity (Michelle) to instruct him on how to talk to a female, be gentlemanly, considerate and otherwise show him when to lead and when to let her lead. You balanced all this well--and especially the dialogue, dating, kissing and everything leading up to her "desserting" him. Finally, I appreciate the 50th b-day reflection on both Will's then Michelle's part. About the only obvious thing about the story was that he would NOT end up with her, but you handed us a pleasant change by materializing Michelle at the end of the story to say "goodbye" in the metaphorical sense. Very well done and I sure hope your story wins, as it's so well constructed and executed! 5

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerover 1 year ago

Outstanding! I could have been a better husband if I had her class ahead of all else.

Thanks for this sweet, heartwarming, and compelling tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific, complete story! Nice wrap up at end.

hermit3773hermit3773over 1 year ago

Loved it! Good job!

dudley_tundishdudley_tundishover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Didn't strain the limits of plausibility to any great extent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I loved the way it was written, a very good style. Thank you

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

A lovely sensitive story. If only everyone's introduction to loving sex could so beautiful.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 1 year ago

Having an experienced Chari teach Will the "ins and outs" of sex made it a worthwhile read. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Thanks.

TrionyxTrionyxover 1 year agoAuthor

I want to thank everyone for their votes and kind remarks. The story did not win the Summer Lovin’ contest but as best I can tell, it came in fourth place. It is now high on the all time list for First Time stories for which I am very honored. Such results and your comments ensure I will continue pound away on the keyboard. Stay tuned.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Wow! How have I missed your stories? This was so well written and error free and a wonderful fantasy so well delivered. Five stars and a follow so I don't miss any new posts. Oh and a very rare fav.

I'll be checking out the rest of your library while watching for the new stuff! 😀

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a beautiful story. Real characters with some depth. I wish every young man could have Wills experience with learning about women. The sex scenes where smooth and hot. I've got some catching up to do on your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely premise.

Beautifully written.

Too bad she thought he was a natural at all things sexual. Would have been better if she had to give him instructions/directions about what she wanted him to do, and how to do it, and how it felt to her. And dialog about what he seemed to like best would have helped too.

Some discussion about his masturbation practices would have helped. How often? How did he do it? What sort of stimulants did he use (dirty magazines, books, etc.)?

What did he like the best about her body?

A bit of titty fucking.

Some involvement of/with her ass, perhaps. Giving him the option to lick her asshole while performing cunnilingus.

Four stars.

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Great story. Well structured over 5 episodes building up the suspense. This boy was very lucky to find someone to teach him. Most of us never learn how women work!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderover 1 year ago

Lovely - warm, generous, believable enough. And so simple and positive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One word. Fantastic.

Just_Another_JoeJust_Another_Joeover 1 year ago

Nice story. I was very impressed, especially with the retrospective ending with Charity. It seemed a bit clinical at times, but overall was well written and very Interesting. Thanks for your contribution.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandlerabout 1 year ago

Well done and maybe a little better than Summer of 42. Looking forward to more of your work.

Thanks

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 1 year ago

WOW. Amazing story. I like your writing style!!!

Ib_junior27Ib_junior27about 1 year ago

Best write up ever.

I would suggest for this story to be made a movie

Just like HARRY POTTER stories became a movie, I believe this could make a good sequel.

Cheers Trionyx

Looking forward to more amazing stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bittersweet. I was abused emotionally, physically and sexually throughout my childhood. When I did meet sex-positive loving women, I felt inferior and hid my feelings. Maybe I will heal the remaining wounds and attract such women… but, given that my career is messily dying as I approach retirement age, it seems more likely that my love life will be like that.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

well written. nice build-up. nice twist to the end. excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I like how in the end it's not about the sex, but about the emotions and experiences.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It was not so much a story but an instruction manual, one which I shall have to study again if I can get the OK for the job.

51Woodie51Woodie11 months ago

I read this a while back and happened upon it again. Enjoyed just as much the second time.

Talisman2Talisman211 months ago

Well written and educational - every young man should have a woman like that help him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray! Hip hip hooray!

Well done!

GrouchbearGrouchbear10 months ago

It is the human feelings that make such a tender, loving piece of art. Loved it.

Reversecowgirl2014Reversecowgirl201410 months ago

Enjoyed the story from start to finish!! Good job!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very realistic description. I learned some of what Trionyx disclosed so effectively by reading, "Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Sex; But Were Afraid to Ask, " by David Reuben, 1969 #1 Best Seller.

This material so well done it should be included in every sex education class. When the guys read this in class

they will need to keep their 3 ring binder in their lap. For fun I think I will read David Reuben again.

BidickulousBidickulous8 months ago

Wonderful, really well written and paced! Great flashback to how fortunate I was to have a father that talked me through much of what Chari taught Will, his summary line: never fuck a hole you haven’t eaten thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19627 months ago

Re-read this great story today. Still great! Voted for it a minute ago. Cheers. Frankie

DessertmanDessertman6 months ago

I just reread this and loved it all over again! A lovely gentle tale. What an introduction to loving sex!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG336 months ago

Great Love Story and Great Romance Story, What is the difference between the two and How do we really know the difference between first love or first lust? What really makes the difference is what we learn from the both. A lesson well taught and a lesson well learned. Keep up the great writing and story telling you do an outstanding job of both.

ocaladouglasocaladouglas6 months ago

that was a great story loved it from the beginning to the end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It was really very very good, enjoyed the whole story. Loved it, man

Jim2023Jim20235 months ago

Absolutely beautiful love they shared is what love truly is. The sex was soft and exciting.

GivealittleGivealittle5 months ago

Tender, well crafted love story beautifully told. Worth re-reading.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways5 months ago

Fantastic story and as well as sexy, the closing page brought a bit of a tear to my eyes.

Jim2023Jim20235 months ago

The best sexually exciting and wonderfully gentle story I’ve ever read. Thanks.

wwaldripwwaldrip5 months ago

Excellent sexually exciting story teaching a shy young man how to make love to a woman. I was that shy young man and it would have been extremely helpful to me. I really enjoyed reading your story

afosi2604afosi26045 months ago

What a memory for a young man to have. I can see where looking back could give him great joy. While the way they parted, it was most likely best for both. 5*.

Jim2023Jim20235 months ago

I’ve read this three times and enjoy it more each time. Thanks for a wonderful warm loving story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story. Sorry I didn’t read it 50 years ago. Classy ending!

Ghostrider45Ghostrider454 months ago

You are a magnificent writer and I've enjoyed all your stories so far. This has to be my favorite.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wonderful. I enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This would have been a great read 50 years ago. Or a great read for my four sons 10 years ago. Or a great read for their sons fifteen years from now. Wisdom is the worst education of all. It's simply realizing how stupid you once were.

sg1010sg10103 months ago

Another EXCELLENT Creation!

THANK YOU !

+ + + + + & * * * * *

RachelPostRachelPost3 months ago

Wow, what a very touching story. I liked how you wrapped things up at the end.

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName023 months ago

definitely worth the 5 star rating. Love how the whole story line was tied up with a neat "little bow" in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very well written. Technically and artistically. One of the better stories that I have read on Lit in over 20 years of reading. Also great ending, the reader is not left in the air. BT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Definitely the best story I've ever read on here. A very tender story of an encounter between two people and the memories it left them with. I did not expect these emotions when I opened this website today.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That was the best story , it was fantastic , I will watch for your name on other stories...

Cal59Cal59about 1 month ago

Outstanding, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

After all of the great writing, it seems a shame that a fun reunion could not happen in a BRIEF encounter of two adults. Surely your imagination can produce that sequel...we hope!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
1174 Followers
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...