Last Man Standing - Boyd at 19 Pt. 02

Story Info
Boyd has Kris & Mandy to himself for a week.
10.7k words
4.71
6.8k
9
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

With Boyd now it his first of of college he managed to get Kristen to go to the nearby high school to run track with him and afterwards, they would drive to a nearby secluded park and fuck like two high school kids.

Kristen would do anything for her son, especially after he had perfected his oral skills and his adept way he could make her cum several times before planting his seed in her.

After a short four months since their first sexual encounter, Boyd had managed to get Kristen back to her original figure.

Kristen was so appreciative of his help and constant hounding, some of which she hated, but knew was for her own good, she had a special week planned just for him.

After cleaning up the mess Boyd made filling his mother with cum, they headed back to the house.

On the way there Kristen chuckled, "You know Boyd, it's crazy, you can fuck like a pro. I love that you transferred to UC Denver. I hated you so far away, not no longer.

He chuckled, I love being close to you Mom, but I miss my college friends"

She rolled her eyes, "Listen, I have your dad and Kyle going to Canada for a week. So what do you wanna do all week long?"

He scoffed, "Aw, let's see. We could run track every day, maybe twice a day, or....."

She giggled like a school girl, "I think I like the "OR" a lot better. By the way, what is your "OR"?"

He blushed, "How long before they leave?"

"You have a week."

He flashed her a sly grin, "Great gives me a week to plan. All I can say is you better rest up now, you may be losing a few more pounds....The fun way!"

She pulled the car over to a secluded spot and pulling his pants down, she sucked him off and kissed him afterwards with cum still clinging to her tongue.

When they arrived home Boyd raced to his bedroom and began compiling a list of things to do next week with his mother. Halfway through the list he had to stop and jack off, he was that turned on by his list. One of the things he wanted, he slipped Kristen a note and she read it and winked.

Kristen was at the hairdresser the day before Ryan was to leave for Canada. She was fulfilling one of Boyd's requests. She was going to have her way with him in so many ways, she was giving him this one. She was excited about it too, she just hoped Ryan didn't want to fuck her tonight. She was saving herself for Boyd in more ways than one.

Boyd was still in his pajamas and Kristen was in a slinky satin slip, covered by a thick terrycloth robe as they stood on the front stoop waving goodbye to Kyle and Ryan.

As soon as they were out of sight, Boyd took hold of Kristen's hand and pulled her back into the house. He locked the door and turning to Kristen, he unclipped her long newly dyed dark auburn hair. He combed his fingers through it, "Oh fuck Mom, you look so incredibly hot, but first, my first fantasy." He kissed her reveling in the silky hair. He pulled back and untied her robe and slipped it from her shoulders and it crumpled down about her feet.

Boyd stared at the sleek body of his mother and his swollen cock grew stiff and pushed wickedly against the front of his pajamas. He slipped them off, having a issue getting it over his hard-on. He managed it and stood before her naked. He pulled the blanket off the back of the sofa chair and placed it on the sofa behind her. He patted the seat, "Sit down here, but not before you remove that sexy slip. I want you here in all of your naked glory."

She let out a groan, "Oh my God Boyd, how corny, but very nice." She licked her lips and slipped the straps off her slender shoulders and tugged hard and it dropped down past her newly smaller, but firm and perky tits. Unknown to Ryan, she spent a weekend at a spa and had them surgically enhanced, not larger, but firmer and perkier. She was devastated when Ryan didn't notice, but Boyd surely did. Now he was going to get to enjoy them for an entire week.

She stood there with her hands on her easily visible slender hips, "Okay now what Boyd?"

He drew another blanket off the back of the sofa and threw it down and took a seat at the opposite end of the sofa, "Please take a seat on the other end Mom." He waited for her to get comfortable. He drew in a deep breath and pulling a slender box out from the cushion and handed it to her, "Okay my first fantasy is a little bit of mutual masturbation. I've always dreamt of watching you and having you watch me, what do you say?"

She took the slender box and opening it, she handled the slender dildo, "Oh wow Boyd, this is nasty, I LOVE IT!" She kicked off her slippers and planted her feet on the sofa and facing Boyd she turned the vibrator on and began to tease him by running it up and down her slender, firm legs. She rolled her head around sending a waterfall of dark auburn hair across her shoulders and covering her tits. Her eyes grew darker when she saw Boyd pick up a bottle of lube and pouring a few drops in his palm he began stroking his cock slowly at first. He squeezed harder as he watched his mother sink the vibrating dildo into her tight, juicy hole. He let out a gasp. "Squeeze your nipples Mom, I wanna see you make they stiff."

Kristen was breathing heavily through her mouth as she did as she was told. She let go of the vibrating dildo. It was deep in her juicy hole and as it swished around in her tight hole, she tugged, twisted and pulled at her own nipples. She closed her eyes and growled out, "Oh fuck Boyd, this was an amazing way to kick off this week." She rocked her hips as she began to shake and tremble as she started cumming.

Boyd slowed and slid across the sofa and plastered his mouth to her pussy. He drew the cream coated dildo out of her pussy and began swiping his tongue up and down the entire length of her juice-laden slit.

Over the past four months, not only had he used the technique he learned from Rob, but included everything he read and was now implementing. He used his tongue, lips and his fingers and before long he had her cumming again.

She slumped against the arm of the sofa and pushed at his head and fingers, "Okay, okay Boyd, you proved your list is going to be incredible, especially if the rest of them are as potent as the first. You have to give a girl a rest. You can't expect me to be ready so soon after that amazing orgasm you gave me."

She drew him to her firm, shapely body and she welcomed his kisses and caresses as he snuggled against her. She truly loved him, as a mother and a lover. They were equal, but after this week, she anticipated her love for him as a lover would overtake the one as a mother.

After a few minutes to catch her breath Kristen stood up on shaking legs. She put on her slippers and moved slowly to the kitchen. She donned a sexy, frilly apron and twirled around for Boyd's enjoyment. "So tell me Boyd, what would you like for breakfast. You're going to need your nourishment if you're going to perform at your peak performance."

He chuckled, "How about bacon, eggs and hash brown." He came up behind her and turned her towards the counter and just like in his fantasy he applied pressure to her shoulder and had her leaning over the counter, her tits pressed out against the sides of her frilly apron. He slipped in behind her and gripping his cock, he slowly fed it into her juicy cunt. He reached up and gathered her silky, newly dyed hair and creating a ponytail with his fist, he pulled back as he thrust forward.

Kristen released a grunt, "Oh yeah Boyd, if I remember correctly, this was one of the ways you wanted to fuck me. My God, you're going so deep and hitting areas of my pussy you dad never did."

He drove hard into her and pressing his lean, youthful body against hers, he swept her hair from her neck, "I remember the first time I fucked you this way Mom. I couldn't go as deep as I wanted because..." He cleared his throat, "Oh God, I can feel your talented pussy milking my cock."

She giggled through the moans, "Okay, I noticed you didn't finish your thought, but I'll do it for you. I was too fat, too large to get fucked properly from behind." She thrust her ass back against him with vigor, "But no longer, huh?"

He nibbled at her neck, "You are so right Mom, I love fucking you this way and I am so lucky to have you this way or any other way." He snuck his hands around her slender body and palmed her firm tits and plowed into her harder and faster.

Kristen pushed back against him and gave as good as she got. She felt her knees beginning to buckle and tightening her hands on the countertop, she began to climax, sending a milky dose of her cunt cream all over his swollen cock.

Boyd felt her cumming. He loved her hot, slippery cream as he felt her tighten her cunt muscles, milking him and he lost it. He sent stream after stream of his potent seed into her unprotected pussy. He clung to her quivering body and as he slowly withdrew, he felt light-headed as all of his blood was centered around his groin.

Kristen continued to lay flat on the counter as she tried to regain some of her strength. After a moment or two, she stood and felt his cum oozing out of her well fucked pussy. she turned and wrapped her arms around his naked body. she kissed him, "You can check that one off the list. I'm famished, time to eat...FOOD!"

She began to make breakfast and as the two of them sat and ate and drank, she stared at him across the tiny kitchen table, "You know Boyd, for the next week, why don't you call me Kristen, or Kris. No need to call me Mom. We both know who I am, okay?"

He shrugged, "Let me think about it. Calling you Mom while I'm fucking you is hot and turns me on!"

She giggled, "You are one kinky fucker, okay, whatever you want, it is your week."

He shook his head, "Sorry Kristen, but I think this week belongs to both of us." He stood up, "Come on, let's go take a shower together. If I remember correctly, that was also on my list."

She groaned, "I'm gonna be totally fucked out by the end of the week, am I not?"

He snickered, "You better believe it Kris."

She leaned over the open door to the shower and turned it on and she felt Boyd's hands already caressing her tight ass, "Mmm, I just love it when you play with my ass Boyd. If I remember correctly, that is on your list too."

He turned her and placing his hands on her trim hips, he first kissed her lightly on the lips, "Sure is Kristen, but I'm saving that for when we are nice and cozy in your bed. Now get that pretty little ass of yours in the shower and let me wash you.

She giggled and stepped in and again let out a satisfying moan. The hot water felt good on her tight muscles. She felt him behind her immediately and handing him a bottle of liquid soap she waited and soon found his slippery hands on her back and her ass. She spread her legs as he knelt down behind her and worked his gentle hands up and down both shapely legs. She let out a gasp when she felt his fingers part her pussy lips and slowly sink into her hole, extracting the load he deposited in her a short while ago. He urged her to lift one foot at a time and he tickled her toes as he was one foot and then the other. He turned her around and guided her under the warm spray, reducing her sexy, hairdo to a mass of wet, dripping hair. He worked at her front, spending a lot of time on her inner thighs and once again, sinking deep in her pussy.

She tightened her grip on his broad shoulders, she was amazed how he had filled out in the past four months. As she lost the weight and toned up, He was right alongside her, working out too and it made his thin, lanky body put on some weight and turned all to muscles.

She let out a groan of displeasure when he drew his cum coated fingers from her pussy and rinsing off, he stood up and began washing her flat belly and moved higher to her firm, high-standing tits. He worried both nipples as as the water rushed over them, he replaced the soap and water with his warm mouth. He sucked on one as he tugged and twisted its mate.

Kristen was moaning louder as she felt an orgasm growing in the pit of her belly and lower. She fisted his hair and urged him on. She released his head and finding his stiff, fat cock, she stroked it and as she bit into the flesh of his neck, she growled out, "Come on big boy, Mama need her baby's cock in her once again."

He groaned out as she nipped at his earlobe and releasing her other tit, his mouth closed around it. His hand slid down her quivering body and pulling at one thigh, and wrapping it around his waist, he allowed Kris to guide his swollen cock into her overheated pussy.

She bit harder as she felt him sink into her hot hole. She was pushed against the wall of the shower and she kicked at his ass as she felt him drive in and out of her well fucked pussy, "Oh Boyd, I can't get enough if your cock. Fuck Mommy, make her cum and I'll suck you off if you want me too."

He chuckled, "Is that a trick question Kristen?" She shivered and started cumming from him calling her by her name. She wrapped her limbs around him and her cunt began to tremble as she gave it up and came all over his fat, stiff cock. She was trying to regain any sort of stability in her shaking body and as she began to calm down, she unwrapped her leg and arms from him and slowly sank to her knees.

She stared up at him and grinned through wet lashed. She felt his shiver and knew the sight from down where she was had to be just as good as he had, looking down at her. She gripped his cock and licked her cunt juices from it and as she began to take him deep into her mouth, she felt a dollop of cool liquid hit her scalp.

Boyd began working the golden liquid of the shampoo into her hair and he watched as her thick lips slid up and down his shaft. He worked the lather into her gorgeous hair and he had to pause when he felt the tip of his cock slide into her tight throat. He threw his head back and groaned out, "Oh yes, Mom, suck my cock. Take it deep into your mouth and make be cum."

Kristen was spurred on by his nasty talk and her tongue flicked out repeatedly, exciting him to the point of him cumming. She slowed, loving how he worked his fingers in her hair and it began to drip down her face and onto her swaying tits.

He turned her and allowed the water to wash away the shampoo. He watched as she resumed sucking at his cock and he knew he was about to blow. He pulled his cock from her hot, wet mouth and as she stroked it, she aimed it directly at her pretty face and she let out a shriek as the hot, slimy cum bathed her face. She opened her mouth as she tried to get some of her reward down her throat. She did and smacking her lips, she giggled as Boyd turned her face towards the shower spray to wash his cum down the drain.

The water was getting cooler and they rushed to finish washing and as they exited the shower, they were laughing and giggling like two school children, as one was.

They dried one another and Boyd guided his gorgeous mother to her bedroom. He planted her before her dressing table and picking up the hair dryer and brush, he began to lovingly dry her luscious dark locks. She gazed back at him through the mirror and licking her lips, she spoke in barely a whisper, "I love you Boyd, as your mother and your lover."

He turned her slightly and kissed her lightly on the lips. He finished drying her hair and they dressed in as little as possible to stay decent and they had lunch and afterwards cuddled together on the sofa, watching a few games shows and before long, they were one again kissing and caressing one another.

After a long make-out session, Boyd stood and drew his mother to her feet, he gathered her up in his arms and carried her upstairs to the master bedroom. He planted her gently on the bed and stood over her and stripped off all he had on. He stared down at her. Her long dark auburn hair created a halo around her face and spilled all over the pillow, "My God Kristen, do you have any idea how beautiful you look. I'm going to love making love to you, first time in your bed."

She extended her arms, "For the next week, our bed."

As Boyd climbed up onto the bed, Kris knelt up and pulled at his arm and he was off balance and she has him naked on his back. "Just lay back Boyd, time for mommy to play."

He tried sitting up, but Kris planted her hand on his chest and pushed him back down. He flopped onto his back and looked on. She crossed her arms and grabbing the bottom of her camisole, she drew it up and over her head. She tossed it aside and wiggled out of her tiny shorts. She licked her lips, staring at his cock as it swayed above his flat belly. "Okay Boyd, time for some fun. She reached up and unclipped her hair and her long auburn hair floated down and covered half of her upper body. She leaned over him and swayed from side to side, causing her long hair to brush across his calves, knees and thighs. She moved higher and it completely covered his groin.

Boyd let out a gasp and reached down, but she pushed his hands aside, "Keep them flat on the bed or we'll start all over again, do you understand?"

He nodded and looked on. He flexed his hips and she slapped at his butt as it came off the bed.

She resumed swishing her hair along his belly and chest. She leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Her tongue slipped out and ran along his lips and as his tongue popped out, she flicked it back and forth. She moved higher, grinding her pelvis across his raging hard-on.

He groaned, but kept his hands flat on the bed. He opened his mouth and his lips closed around her stiff nipple as she swept it from side to side across his lips. She rose up slightly and did the same with her other nipple. She clutched at his head and pulled it off the pillow and crush it to her stiff tip. Boyd feasted on them and before long, they were both dripping with his spit.

Kristen pulled back and continued her upward trek. She raked her wet, slippery pussy across his belly and chest and grabbing hold of the headboard, she tightened her grip on it and lowered her slimy pussy on his chin.

Kristen giggled when he slipped lower on the pillow to latch onto her slimy pussy with his lips and tongue. He lapped away at her slit, dipping his tongue down to her asshole and when he felt her squirm, he moved upward to her slimy slit. He darted his tongue into her weeping hole and he darted his tongue higher and lightly drew her clit out of it's hooded hiding spot. He sucked on it and he felt Kris shiver and shake. He flicked his tongue out on every direction and she growled out and bathed his face with her creamy cunt juices.

Kris whipped her head around as she felt her baby sucking hard on her clit. She looked to the side and saw her reflection in the mirror. She let out a gasp. The sight was astounding, she never looked more wanton and suddenly her orgasm was off the charts. She clung tightly to the headboard as her entire body was afire.

Boyd knew to slow down. After his face was drenched and felt her tighten her legs around his head, he learned how sensitive she was and if he continued, he'd have hell to pay and it was still the first day.

Kristen released a long cleansing breath and raising her pussy from his face, she spun around and lowered her slimy cunt back to his mouth. Just as she felt his tongue flicking her puckered hole once again, she closed her lips around his swollen cockhead.

Boyd growled out as he suddenly felt the heat and wetness of her mouth envelope the head and he shuttered as he felt inch by inch of his cock being swallowed up by her incredible mouth.

Kris began to play, even though she felt his tongue once again attacking her pussy. She gripped the root of his cock in her hand and squeezed lightly. Her tongue danced up and down the shaft from head to her fist and back up again. She did this on all side and poised over the head, her tongue poked at the pee-hole and gathered up the pearly white dollop of pre-cum that oozed out. She swept it along her swollen lips and pressed them tight, she painstakingly slowly rose and lowered her head.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers