Last Man Standing - Boyd at 19 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boyd growled out, "Oh Mom, if you don't want a mouthful of cum, you better slow down."

She had an inward grin and went even slower, flicking her tongue all along the shaft. She felt it swell and suddenly it leaped in her mouth and she was more than ready for the first burst. She swallowed it down and was soon rewarded with several more blasts. She rolled it on her tongue savoring the texture and taste. She loved the scent and as it stopped pulsating in her mouth, she released it and smacked her lips and swallowed all she was given.

Boyd quickly recovered and once again attacked her pussy and within a few moments, was drenched in her gushing pussy again. He smacked his lips as he licked lightly at her trembling body.

Kristen was exhausted and rolling off of his, she crawled about and flopped back down on the pillow beside him. She curled up and clung to her drained son and closing her eyes, she drifted off to sleep. Something she knew she needed for there was over six days left in their incredible get together.

Boyd held her and caressed her lush curves. He ran through his head what he wanted to do next to her and a grin crossed his lips. He knew exactly what was going to be his next mission. He knew Kristen would love it. He closed his eyes and fell asleep too.

He woke up early and had a difficult time unwinding from her limbs that were wrapped around him. He carefully got free and slipping into the clothes he left in a heap beside the bed. He rushed from the room and worked to make the next bout with his mother one she would never forget.

He stripped down his bed and got it all set. It wasn't easy, but once he was finished,, he was very, very proud of his accomplishment. He purchased the needed supplies a couple days ago and had them hidden in his closet. He pulled out the black mask to place over his mother's eyes and with the help of his Aunt Mandy, he pulled the two leather covered handcuffs and attached one end of each to the headboard. Now all he needed was to get Kristen in his room, naked and ready for an afternoon neither of them would ever forget.

Mandy refused to purchase the handcuffs for him without knowing what they were for. He had to come clean and tell her. At first she was shocked, but after talking to Eve and finding out the true nature of Kristen's relationship with her son, she got them for Boyd. He informed her when and what they were for. Unknown to Boyd, Mandy wanted in on the nasty sexual bout and was going to be there to watch and hopefully join in.

After he had everything set, he made a special breakfast for his mother and entered the master bedroom with a tray for the two of them.

Kristen was over the moon and she nearly knocked the tray over from the intense kiss and hug she bestowed on her son.

They ate and played around a little after breakfast and they took a soothing bath afterwards, but Kristen made it clear, just a bath. Boyd was disappointed, but didn't fight it, knowing what he had planned for later in the afternoon.

They were interrupted by Mandy coming over from her garage apartment. The three of them watched some TV and even played a couple board games.

When Kris left the room to get a refill for the two of them, he turned to Mandy, "I love having you here Aunt Mandy, but I'm itching to put my plan into action. So if you would, and not being mean, but get the fuck out of here."

She giggled, "Oh Boyd, you are one horny dude. One I'm going to love to sample and soon. Okay, I'll leave, but I want the blow by blow of the results of your little escapade."

He chuckled, "Blow by blow, huh? I love the way that sounds. Okay, you got it Aunt Mandy, now please go."

She giggled and hopped up, she met Kris in the kitchen "Sorry, but I have some things to do, talk to you two later. She left, but managed to make sure the back door wasn't locked. She wasn't going to wait for a blow by blow from Boyd. She was bound and determined to watch and if she was lucky, she would get the chance to sample Boyd sooner, rather than later.

As soon as Mandy was out the door, Boyd came up behind Kristen and swept her hair aside and began nuzzling her neck. His hands drifted to her chest and cupping those lovely mounds of flesh, he massaged them playfully, "I never thought she was going to leave. What do you say we head up to my room. I have something special planned for the two of us."

She giggled and pushed his hands away from her tits, "What are you going to do once your father returns? You can't stand just a few hours without touching me."

He shook his head, "Our water bill will be going up, a lot of cold showers, so upstairs?"

She let out a grunt, "If we must!" She giggled and tried to escape, but was easy to catch, seeing she wasn't really trying to escape, "So what's upstairs and in your room instead of our room. Is it something on your list?"

He gave her a sly grin, "Oh yes it is, way on top of the list, so are you ready?"

She shrugged, "I guess so, I have nothing better to do at the moment." She shrieked when he lifted her and threw her over his shoulder. As he moved up the stairs, he slapped her playfully on the butt when she struggled. When he arrived at his room he opened it and reaching in, grabbed the mask he had on the doorknob. He pulled it out and lowered her to the floor, "Okay Mom, I need you to put this on. It is a special surprise and you have to put it on, okay?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm only doing this because I trust you and love you." She put the mask on and he waved his hand in front of her to make sure she couldn't see. He opened the door and pulled her in after him. He stood her before the bed and slowly stripped her of all of her clothes, He loved her hair was pinned up, but knew it really didn't matter, at the end it was going to be down and in a total mess.

He guided her onto the bed and he stripped off all of his clothes. He positioned her flat on her back and as he caressed her, he ran his hands up one slender arm and catching her wrist, he quickly secured it to the leather handcuff.

Kris let out a shriek, "What are you doing Boyd, I never agreed to being tied up." Before she could struggle free, he caught her other arm and tugging at it, he managed to cuff her other hand. She growled out, "You are walking a thin line Boyd. It better not be anything to do with pain or you will regret it young man."

He leaned over and gave her a long, hot passionate kiss and by the time he pulled back, Kristen had calmed down and stopped struggling.

"Okay Boyd, you got my attention. I know you won't harm me,, so do with me as you please." She let out a gasp when he kissed her again and nuzzled her neck and whispered to her, "Oh Kristen, we are going to have a lot of hot, slippery fun."

She let out a gasp when she suddenly realized how noisy the sheets were under her squirming body. She giggled, "Oh, now I know why we're in your room and not my room. You set this up and if it is what I'm thinking it is, I WILL LOVE IT!"

He got off the bed and pulled several bottles of canola oil from his closet. He lined them up on the nightstand and opened the first large bottle. He hovered over her, "I'm sorry I didn't have a chance to warm this up, but I believe we'll get it hot, very, very quickly."

Boyd began to pour a stream of the golden liquid from the hallow at the base of her neck. between her heaving breasts and down to her naval. He put the bottle down and slowly ran his warm hands across her shoulders and along her neck. He slid up her arms that were above her, still held up by the leather cuffs. He moved down to her shoulders again and along her sides and back up between her firm tits.

Kristen was squirming; she never felt anything as sensual as this and it made her bite her lip, hoping for his hands on other areas, the areas that were in need of special attention, "Oh Boyd, stop teasing me, please massage my tits. I know you're trying to make me beg and I will if I have to."

Boyd slipped his hands down to her flat belly. It wasn't like this several months ago and she knew it was due to his diligence and constant harping. He dipped his finger in her sexy belly button and as he pulled it out, he heard Kris release a gasp and she tugged harder on the cuffs.

He picked up the bottle of oil again and drizzled it up and down both of her squirming legs, but stopped just short of her fragrant pussy. He moved down the bed and picked up one dainty foot. He massaged the instep and each and every toe, one at a time.

Kristen had settled down and was still breathing heavily through her mouth, "Mmm Boyd, that feels incredible. I would love you doing that every day, especially after a long day on my feet at the Outdoor Man Grill."

He put her foot down and gave other foot the exact same treatment. He began moving along her calf up to her knee. He watched as Kris parted her legs, inviting him to go higher. He stopped at mid-thigh and putting her leg down he gave her other leg the same treatment.

Kristen was once again squirming. Feeling Boyd's oil covered hands creeping closer to her sopping pussy increased her need for direct contact and she let him know it, "OKAY BOYD, ENOUGH OF THE TEASING!"

He knew he was stepping over the line and if he didn't do as she demanded, he wouldn't be her lover, but her son again and even though he loved her as a mother, he'd much rather keep her as his lover.

He picked up the bottle and poured out a good amount directly on her heaving tits. He capped the bottle and immediately began roughly massaging her tits. He rolled the nipples tugged on them and twisted them. He lowered his mouth and closed his lips around one slimy nub. He didn't like the taste, but he ignored that. Having his mother's slippery, fat nipple between his lips, sucking on it like he did as a newborn. He flicked his tongue out and danced all over the stiff tip. As he did this, his hands were moving. One prepared her other tit for his mouth, as his other hand slid over her oily belly and dipped between her slick cuntlips.

Kristen was close, really close to an orgasm. She tugged hard on the cuffs, but that only increased her excitement level. She humped Boyd's hand that was slick with oil and as diddling her clit.

Boyd knew his mother was close to an orgasm and he tore off her mask and before she could react, he planted his oil covered lips on hers. He tongue fucked her mouth and he mashed his lips to hers.

Kristen lost it and screamed into his mouth, it was muffled, he he knew what she was screaming, "Oh fuck yeah Boyd, I'm cumming!" She tore her mouth from his by turning her face to the side, She growled out, "You are gonna be a woman killer when you grow older. I just hope you give me all the orgasms I need until then."

He kissed her again and pulling away just a few inches, "You will always be my first priority. I'll give you all you request and more too!" He sank two fingers into her quivering body and he felt her buck against his fingers. "I think I can release you from these cuffs now, what do you think?"

She grinned up at him, "Mmm, sounds like a good idea. I see you have a whole slew of oil here. I hope you'll let me use some of them on you."

Just as he reached for the first cuff, Mandy stepped into the room and called out to Boyd, "Don't do that just yet. I'd like to have a little fun with her first."

Both Kristen and Boyd looked to her and let out a gasp. Kris shook her head, "What the fuck are you doing here Mandy?"

Mandy shook her head, "All I can say is I'm pissed at you BIG sister! How come I have to hear from Eve that you are fucking your son here? Well, while you're here fucking Boyd, I'm sitting in my fucking garage apartment, fingering myself, thinking about what Eve told me the four of you guys did a few months ago in your basement."

Kristen chuckled, "Wow, that was a hot encounter. Whenever I'm fucking Ryan, I picture that afternoon and fuck, I really have an intense orgasm."

Boyd snickered at the two of them, "You know, I'm right here, naked and I was in the middle of giving your BIG sister a climax and poof, I'm kneeling here, covered in oil with a cock that has seemed to have gone soft. Do either of you have any suggestions to rectify my dilemma?"

Mandy stood there with her hands on her hips, she looked at Kristen and suddenly they both broke out in laughter. Mandy turned to look at Boyd, "Well I think one way to get that gorgeous cock of your ready for action would be for me to get out of these clothes and join you on the bed." She looked to Kristen, "Leave her tied up, I love her that way."

Boyd looked to his mother and nodded, "Yeah I think you are right Aunt Mandy, so why the hell are you still dressed?"

She reached down and grabbed the hem of her sweater dress. It clung to her curves, but she knew he wanted to see what was under that dress. She paused and grinned at Boyd, "I'm not taking this, or anything else off until you cut the Aunt shit, got that. If WE are going to fuck today, I don't want to be fucking my nephew, I wanna fuck this nineteen year old STUD who possesses a gorgeous fat cock. I just hope you don't shoot blanks, because even though I love Kyle, I want a baby and I'm choosing you, any reply to that?"

His jaw dropped and he looked to his mother and she was grinning from ear to ear, "So Eve told you about my plan, Mandy?"

She still had her dress only halfway off. She nodded to Kristen, "Oh yes, she did and I'm thinking that with about a half a dozen loads of cum already bathing those fertile eggs of yours, you should be knocked up by now." She looked to Boyd, "Do we have a deal, no more talk about aunts?"

He nodded, 'Get that fucking dress off Mandy and get ready to be coated in oil." He stared at his mother, "As for you, if I'm going to be the father, I'm taking your ass before I untie you." He hopped off the bed, opened his nightstand and pulled a thick, purple butt plug out and getting back on the bed, he rolled it in the oil and grinned back at.

Mandy saw it and it sent a chill through her tall, slender body. She whipped the dress off and to the shock of both Kris and Boyd, she was naked under the dress. She reached up and wound her hair in her hands, wrapped it in a huge band and plopped it atop her head in a messy bun.

Boyd chuckled as he stared at his aunt's naked body., "That isn't gonna help you Mandy, because by the time Kristen and I are done with you, every inch of that gorgeous body of yours, including your long blonde hair will be covered in oil." He turned back to a smiling Kristen and before she could react, he grabbed hold of her legs, planted them on his shoulders and leaning forward, nearly bent her over in two.

Kristen let out a loud shriek and as she squirmed around, her oil coated legs nearly slipped from his shoulders. She tossed and tugged, but was unable to move. She gave up and although she was still thrashing around, she knew she wasn't getting away.

Boyd looked to Mandy and back to his mother. He took hold of the butt plug and running it up and down her trembling thighs, he got it coated in the oil. He slid it lower and as it ran through her puffy cuntlips, he saw her jerk and squirm. He twisted it at the entrance to her puckered hole and slowly applying pressure, he was amazed how that tight hole opened and eagerly accepted the plug. It popped in and the ring of her ass muscles clutched at the groove and held it in place.

Mandy climbed up alongside Boyd. She chuckled, "You should have seen her with Mr. Larabee and his son Brandon. They Dp'ed her and she loved it. No surprise she's able to take that butt plus as easy as she did, right Kris?"

Kristen was licking her parched lips and she nodded, "Yeah, but regardless, it is very, very big, but very pleasurable. So now what Boyd?"

He slowly released her legs and gently placed them back on the oil stained sheets, "Well here is how it is going to go. You lay there and watch while I give Mandy here the same treatment I gave you, but without the cuff." He turned to Mandy, "Unless you want the cuffs?"

She giggled, "No need for them, I'm a willing participant, come on stud, show me what you got!"

He reached out and latching onto Mandy's wrist, he tugged and she fell to the bed. He grabbed a bottle of oil and with her on her belly, he doused her back and tight, tiny ass with oil.

Mandy let out a squeal and wiggled her ass at him. She stared up at her dark haired sister and winked.

Boyd was beyond excited as he looked up at his mother, she squirmed on the bed as the ache to touch herself grew stronger. He ran his hands all over Mandy's tapered back and he massaged her ass and dipping lower he found her cunt just as slimy as her ass and back with her own juices. He wanted to play more, but couldn't resist fucking her now. He knew without a doubt the three of them were just beginning and he would have more time to savor her lush, trim body later.

He gripped his cock and finding her tight hole, he shoved forward and slowly sank into her tight pussy.

Mandy let out a yelp and tossed her head around as she wiggled her ass and pushed back against him, urging him on, wanting more of his thick, stiff cock. She stared up at Kristen and smiled, "Oh I hate you Kris! How could you keep him from me. We're supposed to share and you didn't."

Kris shrugged, "I was so happy to finally show him just how much I wanted and needed him, all else was pushed aside. I'm sorry and if Boyd is game, we can share him all week." She bit her lip, "Um, Mandy, seeing him fucking you and watching how you love it, I'm about to go insane I need some relief. Ah, would you mind giving my aching pussy a little attention?"

Mandy giggled, "Oh My God Kris, you wouldn't believe how Boyd's cock leaped and jerked in my pussy just hearing you say that." She turned her head, her hair was beginning to come undone. She licked her parched lips, "So I get the impression you'd love to see me lick my sister, your mother's pussy, huh?"

He was grinning from ear to ear, "If you make her cum Mandy, I promise to give you all the cock you want until Dad and Uncle Kyle return." He slammed into her hard, he ran his hands up and down her slick back and ass. He pumped hard and fast and stopped, "Aw Mandy, I don't see any pussy licking!"

Mandy let out a grunt and wiggled her hips. She dropped her head and even though Boyd couldn't see, but heard Mandy lapping and sucking away at his mother's pussy. He knew she was going well at it. He looked up to his mother and saw the look of sure bliss on her face. She rolled her head from side to side and her long auburn hair came undone and landed on her oil laden shoulders and chest.

He caressed Mandy's ass as he once again began to slide in and out of her trim body. He looked down and saw how wet she was. Every time he withdrew from her, he saw her milky cream coating his shaft. He slammed into her harder and faster, his nut sack slapped against her stiff clit and she growled out into her older sister's sloppy cunt. He couldn't resist. He wiggled one of his oil coated finger at her puckered hole and slowly began finger fucking her tight asshole.

Mandy let out a squeal and threw her head back. She failed to secure her hair atop her head properly and it came tumbling down around her oily back. She looked back to Boyd, "I love the way you play with my ass, but maybe you can fuck it later. Right now I need you to fuck me hard and make me cum. Just like my sister, I'm ovulating and although I love Kyle, he continues to shoot blanks and I want and need you to breed me."

He nearly came there and there! He slipped the oily finger into her ass and as he fucked her pussy, he matched the speed and drove his cock and finger into her pussy and ass at the same pace.

Kris was gasping for air as she watched her baby fucking her sister. Just knowing he was about to put a baby in her, she hoped for the same. She pulled hard on the cuffs and arching her ass off the bed, she started cumming, painting her sister's pretty face with her creamy cum