Last Man Standing - Boyd at 19 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was close to her climax. She lapped up at all of the cunt cream Kris expelled from her pussy and she clutched at her sister's quivering thighs. She pushed back and as she felt Boyd's balls slapping against her clit, she threw her head back, her face coated in her sister's cream, she screamed out, "Oh fuck yeah Boyd, you did it, you're making me cum. Please, oh please cum with me. Fill my filthy cunt with your potent cum."

Just hearing the foul language coming from his aunt's mouth was just too much to take. He shoved a second finger into her ass as deep as he could. He slammed his cock harder and faster in her clutching pussy and he pushed hard and ground against her pretty butt and he screamed out, "Oh my God, I'm cumming Mandy. Take it, take all of my semen! He yanked his fingers from her ass and she screamed out, increasing her orgasm and she slumped against Kris and the room was saturated with the scent of sex and the sound of heavy breathing.

Boyd gently withdrew from Mandy's cum filled pussy and her cunt made an obscene sucking sound as he did so. He crawled around on the bed and gently opened the locks on the leather cuffs that secured his mother's hands.

She let out a moan of relief and rubbed her wrists. "You are in for a bumpy ride Boyd. You better sleep with one eye open or you may find your hands and feet cuffed to the bed."

He winked at her, "You say that like it's a bad thing Kris. Now look around, it looks like I purchased a few too many bottles of oil."

Kris looked to Mandy and they both began to giggle. She looked back to Boyd, "Oh I really don't think so. Just give us a few minutes to recuperate and the two of us will put the oil to good use."

He flopped down, "I need a little break too, but all kinds of kinky things are running through my mind. By the way, how does that butt plug feel in your ass?"

She rolled her eyes, "It is really stimulating and I'm expecting you to take care of this issue before long."

He leaned over and fisting her hair, he kissed her and all of a sudden the heat in the room was turned up and the pause disappeared and they were once again going at it like two horny school kids.

Kristen came up behind her son and nodded to Mandy and before Boyd could react, Mandy and Kris each grabbed one of his arms and worked quickly and secured his wrists to the headboard.

At first Boyd struggled, but just like he said, this wasn't a bad thing. They grabbed his ankles and secured them to the foot board of the bed too.

Mandy came over to Kris and running her oily fingers through Kristen's hair, she pulled her to her and they kisses passionately. Kris rested enough on her back, strapped to the bed and she wanted to take the lead.

Kris guided Mandy to her back and watched as Kris picked up a fresh bottle of oil and began to pour it over the sleek body of her tall blonde sister. She began to massage Mandy's curves and as she moved between her legs, she looked over and saw her young son's cock pointing straight at the ceiling.

Mandy followed Kristen's gaze and reaching over, she closed her long slender, oil coated fingers around his shaft and stroked him hard.

Kristen's head nuzzled Mandy's slick legs apart and she began licking at the cum that was oozing out from where Boyd filled it a few minutes ago.

Mandy bucked against Kristen's active tongue and at the same time, she stroked Boyd's cock harder and faster. As she exploded around Kristen's mouth, she rolled away and replaced her hand with her puffy lips. She swallowed half of Boyd's shaft in one swift movement. She began bobbing up and down as her now oil coated hair drifted around his thighs and belly.

Kris watched as her sister sucked her teenage son's cock. She struggled to her feet and after caressing her sister's gorgeous ass, she slipped around and straddling her son's face, she lowered her juicy cunt to his mouth.

Boyd tugged against the cuffs, but knew he wasn't going to break free. He wanted to pulled her harder to his face, but was soon smothered by her fleshy cunt. He began to lap away at her rich folds and stiffened his tongue, he darted in and out of her hole and as she drifted lower, he was able to suck and lick as her stiff clit.

Down below, Mandy was ready for round two and pulling her mouth off his cock with a pop, she straddled his legs and easily lowered her slick cunt to his raging hard-on. She leaned forward and the two sisters were locked in a heated embrace. They clung to one another as they took Boyd's cock and mouth to satisfy their needs and he did it willingly.

Kris was on the verge of an orgasm from his talented tongue and she clung to Mandy's slender body. She kissed her with so much passion, it nearly took Mandy's breath away.

Mandy pulled back, gasping for air as she bounced up and down on Boyd's shaft and she felt him swell and knew he was about to cum. She wanted his seed and knew it would give her the results she so desperately wanted and needed.

Boyd doubled his efforts on his mother's pussy and as he lost it, filling his gorgeous aunt's pussy with his potent seed. He felt his mother begin to tremble and his face and mouth was flooded with her tangy cunt juices.

It wasn't long before both oil coated sisters slipped from the secured man beneath them. He just lay there reveling in the sight beside him. He saw the look of sure bliss on his mother's face and he felt his cock jerk again as he saw his creamy seed slowly seeping out of his aunt's puffy pussy.

After the two sisters regained some strength in their well satisfied bodies, they released Boyd from his restraints. He was able to get it up rather quickly once again and he managed to roll Kristen over onto her belly. He gently pulled the butt plug from her ass, but with a little more pressure, managed to replace it with his once again raging hard-on.

Mandy was playing with her own pussy and wanted in on the action. She wiggled beneath her older sister and getting beneath her, she licked her dripping cunt and looked up and watched her nephew driving his cock in and out of Kristen's tight anal passage. Before long he lost it and gave her his creamy load.

This and more just like it continued over the next five days and by the time Sunday afternoon arrived, both Kristen and Mandy knew Boyd had did his job.

They spent the better half of Sunday morning and afternoon cleaning up the house, making sure all signs of their week long fuck-fest was hidden from their husbands.

A couple weeks pasted and with Kyle and Ryan at work, both Kris and Mandy were in the bathroom. They came out screaming and attacked Boyd who was still asleep in his bed. They covered his prone body with their and rained kisses all over him. Boyd was barely awake as Kris whispered to him, "I'm pregnant." Mandy kissed him too, "So am I!"

Kris hugged her sister, "We have to get Dad to let us use the cabin. We need the guys to take up there and fuck up all weekend. We can then tell them soon afterwards that we are pregnant."

Boyd was now awake, "So you two are going to say they are the father and not me?"

They both nodded, "What to you expect? There is no way we can say you did it to us."

Kristen hugged her son, "While we are away, you can spend some time with Grandma and Aunt Eve."

Why can't I just stay here, "I'm old enough and with Eve coming home for the week-end from the Academy, we can spend a lot of time together."

Kristen chuckled, "Yeah, but she may have Rob around and I know your grandmother hasn't seen much of you lately."

He scoffed, "And who's fault is that?"

Surprisingly both Kris and Mandy blushed and kissed him, "Okay, so we did dominate you, but I don't think we forced you."

He chuckled, "Well I was tied down that one time, covered in oil and was subjected to being taken by the both of you."

Mandy giggled, "Yeah, that was fun, but I didn't see you objecting."

He pulled her down and kissed her and grabbed her pregnant ass, "I'd do it again in a heartbeat, Aunt Mandy."

Kris nodded, "Yeah, I love you're getting back in the groove to call us Mom and Aunt."

He scoffed, "I'll miss both of your grooves this ween-end."

Mandy slapped him playfully, "You are awful, but we'll miss you too."

He hugged his mother and winked at her, "How about a nice quick fuck to seal the deal."

Before long the two sisters were naked and he had them both on their knees. He caressed their asses as he drive his stiff cock in and out of them both from behind. He was living the dream as he fucked first his mother and then his aunt. He leaned over them and played with their swaying tis and he was quickly on the verge of cumming as he watched them kissing and caressing one another. He played roughly with their pussies and as he felt them cumming, he drew out of them and urged them to turn around and accept his creamy load all over their two pretty face. He fell back exhausted and watched them lick one another's face, savoring every drop he gave them. He was gasping for air, "Thank you both, I needed that."

The weekend came and Mandy, Kyle, Kristen and Ryan headed ot their dad's cabin.

Boyd agreed to spend time with his grandmother, even though he was itching to have a shot at Eve. She arrived late Friday, but spent most of the time in her basement apartment, the door locked and sounds of Eve and Rob fucking was too much for him to bare and he left to spend time with his grandparent.

Mike wasn't around, Boyd found out he was down in Dallas, taking care of an issue with the grill there,

Boyd was playing video games in the living room when Vanessa came downstairs in a tiny, silky robe. She stood alongside the TV and struck a sexy pose, "Come on Boyd, are you telling me you'd rather play a video game than to play with your horny grandmother?"

He shook his head, "You shouldn't be doing that, you are my grandmother."

She opened the robe and stood before him stark naked, "Come on now, Mandy and your mother told me what the three of you were doing. This isn't any different than that and I need a nice stiff cock. From what my girls told me, you have just that."

He stood up and took her by the hand, "Let's go upstairs and use the bed where all of this began."

She stared at him, "What are you talking about, Boyd?"

He chuckled as they make their way up the stairs, "Well a few months ago, I came over here and as I headed up to my old room, i heard moans coming from your bedroom. The door wasn't closed and peeking in, I saw you and grandpa, fucking. I got so excited, I pulled my cock out and came all over my hand. Ever since then, my life was changed and I always thought back to that day. Maybe now I can experience in here what I first saw."

She chuckled and pushed him back to the bed. She worked on his pants as he removed his shirt. By the time he was kicking off his boxers, Vanessa was on her knees, sucking on his stiff cock.

Boyd was so excited, knowing he had his grandmother between his thighs, sucking and stroking his cock. He gazed down at her large swaying tits and suddenly he knew exactly what he wanted to do. He always imagined fucking Kristen's tits, but after her dramatic weight loss and the way she had her tits enhanced, he lost that chance. Now seeing Vanessa's huge tits, he wanted nothing more than to fuck her tits, feeling that soft, but firm flesh surrounding his cock, he nearly came just thinking about it.

He reached down and guided her to the bed and urging her onto her back, he grabbed hold of his saliva stained cock, he straddled her belly and moved upeard.

As soon as Vanessa realized what he intended on doing, she grinned from ear to ear. She grabbed hold of his tight ass and pulled him down and she let out a gasp when he slipped that stiff shaft between her tits. She pushed them together and bit down at her plush lips, "Come on Boyd, give grandma's tits a good fucking. I want all of that cum stored up in these swollen nuts of yours and blast it all over my neck, tits and face." She cupped his nuts, "You have to press them together while I coax it from your balls."

Boyd had to stop, just hearing what Vanessa said, he felt his cock surge in between her tits and he nearly lost it. He caressed her lovely tits, tweaking her nipples and worrying those huge pink aeroules. He let out a gasp when she tenderly caressed his overfilled balls. He stroked her long, wheat brown/ dark blonde hair. He leaned down and planted a hot kiss on her lips and in doing this, his cock slid lower and he regained his position immediately and gathering up her firm, pliable tits, he began fucking them slowly. He let a huge stream of spit leave his mouth and land directly on his cock. He fucked her faster and his hips drove up and down as hard as he could.

Vanessa was still massaging his nuts with one hand while his other hand was between her legs, getting him ready for act two. She knew how a teenager could recover quickly and she heard from her daughters how he was just like the Energizer Bunny. She was counting on it. or she wouldn't allow him to waste his load between her tits.

Boyd slid back and forth faster and harder and sliding upward really hard, he watched as Vanessa's lips parted and sucked the head in between her lips. Her tongue darted out and she let out a groan of frustration as he slid back down again. She was soon given the swollen head again and she let out a shriek when it exploded, sending a hot, heavy stream of his cum along her lips and cheek. She licked at it and another spurt hit her chin as it slid downward. He came again and again, all over her tits, neck and face.

Vanessa's other hand was buried between her legs, fingering her wet hole. She released his nuts and scooped up the cum from her tits and raised it to her lips. She sucked at them and winked at him.

Boyd slipped away from her tits and slid lower and without even losing any starch in his shaft, he slid into her wet, tight pussy. He let out a gasp, the heat was overwhelming and as he bottomed out in her, he held it there, just savoring the incredible feeling of her hot pussy.

Vanessa started cumming as soon as she felt him enter her cunt. She humped him and urged him on and when she felt him began tio fuck her, her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She kicked at his ass, urging him to fuck her hard, fast and deep. She got what she wanted and she was in heaven.

Boyd fucked his grandmother through several orgasms, he was never so turned on by anything in his life. He rolled her over and had her ride him, after she came again, he rolled her off of him and fucked her doggy. Vanessa came a couple more times and she was exhausted, but wasn't going to give up until she got the load he was withholding.

He finally slapped her several times on the ass and driving as deep as he could, he ground hard against her bubble butt and exploded, filling her overheated pussy to the brim.

She was totally spent, same as he was and collapsing to the mattress, he followed. He rained kisses on her neck and nipped at her ear and chuckled, 'This is the same position I came when I watched your husband fucking you."

She groaned out and wiggled her ass. I sure hope you don't mind, but I invited Eve and Mike to join us. They are waiting downstairs, but won't come up until I text them.

She did and they joined her and the four of them went at it, Boyd with Eve, Mike with Vanessa. After that, they traded off and Mike fucked his youngest, while Boyd, the youngest of them all, gave Vanessa yet another load.

The four of them spent the entire week-end in bed, only stopping to eat, shower and begin again. While all of this was occurring, Mandy and Kristen were giving their partners the fucking of their lives, and insuring they came in them, proof later that they were both pregnant.