Last Man Standing - Lesbian Toy Party

Story Info
A toy party to end all toy parties.
10.1k words
4.6
9.5k
21
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Vanessa answered the phone and she immediately knew who was on the phone. It was Rebecca, one of her two favorite lesbians down the street.

"Hi Rebecca, I haven't heard from you in some time, what's going on?"

"Well with work and Charlie trying to have a baby and all, We've been kinda tied-up, literally. So I'm calling a few of our intimate neighbors and inviting the females over for a sort of a Tupperware party."

"Wow, I can always use more storage containers. With the girls moving out, Mike and I end up with a lot of leftovers."

Rebecca chuckled, "Like I said, it's like a Tupperware party, but no containers. It is specifically geared towards women. How do I put this, it's basically sex toys for women, their female friends and themselves, you know when you are alone and feeling neglected."

"Oh wow, certainly can't use that in the kitchen."

She scoffed, "You'd be surprised where Charlie and I use these toys. So are you in?"

"When is it?"

"This coming Saturday, starting around five and ending, who knows when?"

"Um, sure, I'd love to come."

Rebecca chuckled, "Play your cards right and you most certainly will." She heard Vanessa let out a gasp, "Listen, do you think Eve, Mandy, Kristen and Jen would like to come too."

It was Vanessa's turn to turn the tables, "Well I'm not sure, I know at the last family game night they all came, several times."

She chuckled, "Now who's being naughty. Really are they available to ATTEND?"

"Well my sister is will be staying the weekend. I'm sure she'd love to be there. I'll check with the four girls, but once I tell them what the party is about, I'm sure they'll love to come. Yeah, yeah, I know! Who else will be there?"

I invited Carol Larabee and she told me she knows for sure Cammy Harris will wanna be there too. Helen Potts said she's try, but I'm sure seeing she's all alone now, she'll end up coming, I mean attending too. Listen, Charlie is yelling and I have to see what she wants. I sure hope to see you and your gals her Saturday. We'll have a whole bunch of drinks and snacks. Oh, by the way, tell them all to dress sexy, it's a lot easier to be in the mood to try these things out, and tell them all to come commando."

Vanessa giggled, "Oh I know why, I'll be there for sure and I'm sure most of the girls will too, see you Saturday, bye Rebecca."

Mike came home, "Listen Vanessa, Kyle, and I can't be here this coming weekend to keep April company. We're going up to the cottage to fish and hunt. We're taking Chuck and Brandon too."

"Great, Rebecca just invited all of the girls over for a sort of a Tupperware party. Why don't you ask Ryan to go too. Take Boyd, I'm sure he's love to spend some time with his grandfather."

"Yeah, Boyd would be great, Ryan, not so much, but I'll ask. What a way to put a damper on the trip though. So a Tupperware party, huh? We could use some extra containers."

Yeah, I told Rebecca that too, but she said it was LIKE a Tupperware party, but not really. It's a toy party, adult style."

"Wow, I'm liking this, maybe somethings to liven up what we do between the sheets, huh?"

"Listen, I'm very lively, it's you that has dropped the ball."

He chuckled and looked down, "Yeah, I guess they have sank a few inches."

She slapped him playfully and she began dishing out their dinner.

After dinner, Mike retired to the study to watch some sports and Vanessa got on the phone and found Eve at the Air Force Academy and she loved the idea. It got her away for the weekend and wanted to see her Aunt April anyways. Kristen and Mandy were excited and knew their husbands were going to the cabin for the weekend.

Kristen chuckled, "Ryan nearly fainted when he got the call from Dad inviting him and Boyd. He jumped at the chance, he's suddenly having a friendly competition with Kyle for the son-in-law of the year award. Listen has Dad said anything about our upcoming "Baxter Family Game Night" yet?"

"No, he's working on it, but is keeping it tight to the vest why?"

"I have to say, that was one hell of a night and Ryan and I fucked like crazy after that. We are really looking forward to the next one."

Vanessa giggled, "Yeah, it was something else. After that, I had to beat him off with a stick. Luckily for me, Jen was here and took off some of the pressure. It backfired when I was watching them and ended up joining in."

"MOM! You three are so bad!" She giggled, "Mandy and Kyle came over and caught us and we ended up the four of us too. We loved the connection and that is why I was asking about the next one. We will be there for sure."

"Mike told me he had a few new people who were going to join the group, but refused to tell me who. I gotta go, Kris. I'll see you at Rebecca and Charlie's place on Saturday. Oh and don't forget, commando and dress sexy."

"Yeah and I spoke to Mandy, she's gonna love dressing up. She said the two of us will ride over and meet at the house. Is Aunt April going too?"

"Could you imagine her not attending a party like this, hell yeah, she's going and so is Jen. See you Saturday, bye."

"Bye Mom, can't wait!"

Jen called Mandy, "Hey, sister Vanessa said we needed to wear something sexy." She let out a disgusted laugh, "You know my wardrobe and what my father has for me. Do you have anything that will cause those two lesbian's panties to catch fire, that is if they were wearing panties?"

Mandy laughed out loud, "OH Jen, I have just the thing for you. I'll be there early on Saturday with Kris and we will make you look so hot, they may combust."

The three of them arrived with loads of garment bags and the three sisters headed upstairs with Jen to get ready.

Eve and Kris worked on Jen's hair as Mandy fitted the clothes she had picked out for her. She started with burgundy cable knit socks that went halfway up her slender thighs.

Jen was pouting., "I thought I was gonna look hot?" Mandy groaned, "Just wait, it's a look that will kill them all. She had her strip and found a hairy patch of pubic hair, "Take off the socks and get your tiny ass in the bathroom, we have a lot of shaving to do.

Eve and Kris watched as Mandy snipped and applied shaving cream and by the time she was done, Jen looked like a newborn babe.

She stared into the mirror, "Wow Mandy, I look hot!"

Mandy patted Jen's pussy and found it wet, extremely wet. She planted a soft kiss on her tight-lipped pussy and Jen released a gasp.

"Oh Mandy, I need a release."

Mandy patted her moist lips and chuckled, "That's the way we want you to feel. Just think how hot they'll think you are seeing you like this. Come on, we begin again."

She slipped the socks back on and opening one of the bags, she handed Jen a silky pair of boy shorts. It has a one inch lace trim along the hemline of the legs. Jen slipped it on and stared at Mandy, "I thought they said no underwear?"

Mandy giggled, "It isn't underwear, those are your shorts. Now do you think you look hot? Here slip into these high-heels boots and check yourself out in the mirror."

She did as she was told, "Wow, I am looking hotter, what next?"

Kris took the curlers out of her hair and her long, silky black hair tumbled down, nearly to her ass. Kris ran a brush through it and let it hang off one side of her head.

Mandy let out a groan, "Take off that lousy Peter Pan blouse, no bra remember."

Jen blushed and took them off. She chuckled, "I was blushing about taking off my bra, but I just remembered you shaved my pussy and patted it. I shouldn't be blushing."

Eve scoffed, "Yeah Jen, no blushing especially after what you did on family night."

Jen blushed again, "I know, I know and I can't wait to see what Mike has planned for the next Family Game Night."

She was now naked from the waist up and Mandy tweaked both of her nipples, "I need to see the effect when you slip this on." She handed Jen a plaid sleeveless top. It wasn't see-thru, but was so thin,. her dark, stiff nipples poked against the material. Mandy handed her a men's rimmed hat and when she put it on and struck a pose, Kris and Eve groaned out, "Wow, you are fucking hot."

Eve looked to Mandy, "She looks awesome, now me, now me!"

In the master bedroom, Vanessa had her long blonde hair draped across her shoulders in long, silky waves. She was wearing a black dress made of the same material as Jen's. The tiny sleeves barely covered her shoulders and were lined with black lace scallops. The brief hemline did the same. She slipped into the high heeled boots and looked at herself in the mirror. No bra or panties and her huge tits threatened to leap free of the scooped neckline. Her eyes looked lower and saw a flash of bare thighs above the black, silky thigh-hi stockings. She left the room and went to find the girls.

She entered Mandy's old room and the four girls stopped and stared at Vanessa. Mandy let out a gasp, "You are smoking hot, Mom. Who said you couldn't look good in my designs."

She scoffed, "Oh Mandy, nearly a complement." She looked to Jen, "Oh My God Jen, just don't let your father see you in that!"

She groaned and struck a pose, "Let him, "I'm over twenty-one and can wear whatever I want."

Mandy was working on Eve. She already had her long chestnut brown hair flowing down her naked back in a mass of curls and just like Jen, it nearly reached her tiny, tight ass. She pulled a blood red dress out of the bag. She raised it to Eve's body and it reached the floor, "Try it on Eve."

Eve rolled her eyes," I thought it was supposed to be sexy and hot? She struggled into it and freed her hair from the turtleneck collar. The thin sweater material clung to her every curve. Mandy handed her a wide black leather belt and she tightened it around her waist. She looked in the mirror and looked back to Mandy, "Wow, was I ever wrong. It looks amazing. You are a miracle worker Mandy."

Mandy handed her a tube of red lipstick that matched the dress, "Here put this on and these matching red heels."

She did and all four women looked to Eve. Kris licked her lips, "If we weren't going out, I'd have you on this bed and naked in a minute."

Jen blurted out, "A MINUTE? I'd have her naked in a split second. Wow Eve, you look so fucking hot."

They turned to Mandy, "Okay, Kris is up, do your magic!

Mandy grinned as she looked to Kris. She shook her head, "She doesn't need any magic, she's gorgeous and hot in even a paper bag. I think that's why her wardrobe is from the '90 and she still looks amazing."

Kris came over to her and gave her a big hug, "You are a fucking liar, but I still love you. Make me as hot as they look!"

Mandy's eyes sparkled, "Okay, you asked for it!"

Mandy pulled a black dress out of the garment bag. She held it up to Kris and it barely covered her ass and upper thighs. The bottom had large plastic panels one covered the other but as she moved it, they parted and showed what would be her naked body. Up about, the silky see-through material covered her shoulders and left her arms bare.

Kris slipped it on over her naked body and her huge tits were showing above the see through material. The tops of her huge mounds were gorgeous, but Mandy didn't like it, "Here take it off, I need to make a minor adjustment."

She left the room and ran to the sewing machine. She made a couple of snips and hemmed it back up and raising it up, she grinned and whispered to herself, "Perfect!" She hurried back upstairs and threw it to Kris, "Okay get it back on."

She slipped into it and the dark material under the see through material was a lot shorter. She adjusted the dress and Mandy zipped it up, she spun her around and everyone, including Mandy gasped. Mandy's eyes lit up, "PERFECT!"

Kris looked in the mirror and her jaw dropped down, "Oh My God, Mandy! I can't wear this!" She stared at herself in the mirror and the black material gaped down and showed the edges of Kris' huge, pink aeroules. The silky see-through material did its job of holding her tits from floating out. She moved and the plastic panels moved and parted showing her pubic area. She slipped into the fuck me heels and spun around, showing off her ass and pussy, "If I went out in public in this, I'd be arrested."

Vanessa chuckled, "Yeah, but we're only going down the street, put on one of your father's trench coats and you'll be fine."

"What about my hair? In this dress I can't have my hair down, can I?"

Vanessa and Eve went to work, brushing it and gathering it up, they twisted and pinned it up, but left a large wavy lock on one side to soften her look, the rest was pinned back in a tight, swirly French curl. They applied a medium red lipstick to her lips and nodded.

They stepped back and she stared in the full length mirror. Her dark blue eyes sparkled as she looked back to the four women, "Oh Fuck, someone take a picture. I'm gonna have it blown up and put on my bedroom wall. Mandy, girls, you are great! I look great, I can't wait to see what you wear Mandy."

Mandy gave them all a sly smile, "Okay you four, out while I get ready. Wait downstairs I'll be down soon."

They left and all shared a bottle of wine while waiting for Mandy. Kris giggled, "Okay Eve, eyes up here, stop looking at my hoo-ha!"

Eve winked, "It's a little hard to do when it seems to be winking at me."

Back upstairs, Mandy pulled out an outfit she knew would make them all drool. She knew it did the trick with Kyle the first time they fucked and she knew the women would love it too.

The color matched Eve's, but it was a two piece skirt and top. Both were tight and a zipper from top to bottom in the front. The skirt also had a slit halfway up on one side. She struggled into it and since her first time with Kyle, she added a little weight in her ass and it made her look even hotter. She slipped into the top and it was sleeveless and she tugged at the zipper and only zipped it up halfway. The waistline was tucked in, showing her tiny waist and womanly hips. She slipped into a pair of knee-hi leather boots with high heels and brushing her hair out, applied lip-gloss to match the dress. She stared into the mirror and lowered the zipper another inch and her bare tits struggled to leap free.

She tossed her hair back and let it float over her swelling chest and she headed downstairs.

Vanessa was talking about April being late, "She should be here pretty soon. I hope....WOW Mandy, you look so fucking hot."

She struck a pose and grinned at her mother and sisters, "Why thank you mother! I had to step up my game just knowing how hot all four of you were."

Just then the doorbell rang and Mandy answered it. It was April (Christina Moore) and she saw Mandy and the other four, "Oh my God, we are going to set that house ablaze!"

April was hot as the rest of them. She came in wearing an orange romper that hung on her large tits. It was held up by a silver band that clip at her cleavage and the middle of her back. It was of a floating material and when she sat, her vertical smile down below was pouting for attention. Her long slender legs were barely covered.

Eve sat there and she pulled her dress up past her knees and showed them all a lot of thigh too, "Too bad we're doing all this for women and no men around."

Vanessa chuckled, "Oh, Eve, just wait to you see Charlie in action, she's as good as any man, especially when she strap one on and fucks you doggy. You would think she is a man."

"Well what the fuck are we waiting for, let's go!"

The six of them marched over to Rebecca (Emily Rutherfurd) and Charlie's (Andrea Bendewald) home. As they got to the door they were greeted by both of them. The six of them entered the house and stared at the two blondes. Charlie a platinum blonde was dressed in a sheer black lace bodysuit. Her partner, Rebecca, with shoulder length golden blonde hair, was wearing an identical outfit, but in white. It was easy to see their breasts and pussy through the sheer material.

They hugged them all and after taking a seat, they offered them drinks. As they were waiting, they took in the other three guests.

Carol Larabee (Erika Alexander) was sitting across from the Baxters. She was wearing a bright red halter dress. It was of a silky material and it was easy to see she wasn't wearing anything under the dress. Her huge, black aeroules were poking against the material. It was super short and when she moved, her black lipped pussy was easy to spot too.

Helen Potts (Patricia Richardson) was wearing a pearly white wrap-around dress. It parted as she moved and she too was naked under the dress. The last female there was Cammy Harris (Sarah Gilman), she was dressed as a Catholic School girl. She was wearing navy blue cable knit socks to her knees. On her feet were patent leather black shoes. She had a tiny blue and green plaid pleated skirt. Above that was a plain white Peter Pan white blouse. It was unbuttoned halfway down, showing the swell of her tits. Her silky straight black hair was pulled back in two pigtails.

Rebecca and Charlie served drinks and Rebecca stood before the group, "Welcome to "Cat's Female Pussy Satisfying Toys" party." She looked to the hallway behind her and saw Charlie nod, "We are pleased to announce that the inventor and CEO of the company is here tonight to demonstrate and introduce her new line of products for women. I am honored to introduce one of our favorite actresses, Catherine Bell."

She came out of the hall and was grinning from ear to ear as the entire group of ladies stood and gave her a round of applause.

Vanessa, Carol, Helen and April knew her from JAG. The younger women knew her from The Good Witch. She waited for them to sit back down and she began, "Well ladies, that is a lovely welcome. I'm happy to be here to showcase my products. As you all know, I came out about ten years ago. After a long marriage and having two children, I realized I was a lesbian. I found out that many of the sexual aids were geared to men or couples. My partner and I decided to gear a line of sexual aids to satisfy women for women. About sixty percent of my products are for women on women. Twenty percent are for heterosexual couples and the last twenty percent are for woman who are alone."

Vanessa was in awe of the gorgeous brunette before her. She was wearing a gypsy dress. The top was white and off the shoulder with an elastic top. Below was a full, flowing multi-colored skirt. She imagined she too was naked under the dress. Her extremely large tits floated from side to side as she moved.

Catherine began her sales pitch, "I'd like you all to take a deep breath. You'll notice a variety of scented candles. They are specially formulated to relax the female who has just finished a long tense day at work. They are formulated with special pheromones to stimulate the female and break down their inhibitions. Looking around the room, I can tell that it is subtly working." She stared directly at Vanessa, "Can you feel yourself becoming less inhibited?"

Vanessa licked her parched lips and nodded, "Oh yes Catherine, I can. I don't know if it's the candles or if it's you, but I can feel it."

Catherine chuckled, "Please call me Cat, all my friends do. You may be right. It may be both, but just look around. Your friends are feeling it too."

Vanessa looked at all of scantily and sexy dressed women around the room and saw many with stiff nipples and a lot of them squirming around, squeezing their thighs together. She stared at Cat, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Okay, so you can see these candles do set the right mood and relaxes you. Next I'll be showing and demonstrating our lotions, rubs and lubes." She looked to the group, "Any volunteers?"

Mandy hopped up, "I'd love to try some of them out."

Cat guided her to the sofa beside her, "First we'll begin with some of the lotions that contain some of the same pheromones as the candles. Applied directly to the flesh, it is absorbed into the body and stimulates the sexual organs quicker."

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers