Last Man Standing - Lesbian Toy Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine drizzled some of the scented lotion on both of Mandy's knees and lower thighs. She began running her soft hands along her thighs. She moved higher when Mandy unzipped the skirt from hem, halfway up to her waistband.

Cat's hands moved higher as Mandy parted her legs. Mandy could really feel the pheromones working. She could feel the heat and wetness enveloping her pussy. As Cat's hands moved higher, she applied greater pressure and the scent of her excited pussy reached Catherine's nose. She inhaled the scent and her eyes turned darker with lust for the tiny, gorgeous woman.

Cat turned to both Rebecca and Charlie, "You two may want to pick up another bottle of lotion and see if any of the ladies want to try out what Mandy here is enjoying."

Mandy stared down at the gorgeous woman she adored on TV for so many years, "Cat, I know I'm a nobody, but I have to tell you, you are fucking gorgeous and after watching The Good Witch, I'd go to my room and masturbate, thinking it was you with your hands on my pussy."

Cat chuckled, "No more imagining." Her hand slid up Mandy's trim thighs and as she watched Mandy unzip the skirt to the waistband, it flopped open and Catherine's hands ran up her legs and using her thumbs, she parted those dark cuntlips of hers and her index fingers ran up and down the dewy slit. She uncovered her stiff clit and rolled it between two fingers and Mandy's ass came off the sofa, urging her to apply more pressure.

Mandy's hand clutched at Cat's wrist and held it still as she bit her lip and came all over Cat's fingers.

Behind them both Rebecca and Charlie were on their knees. They had their hands coated in the scented lotion as Charlie was running her strong, firm hands up and down April's long, slender legs.

April's tiny dress was already up around her waist and she had her legs spread wide. She reached down and grabbed hold of Charlie's wrists and pulled them to her dripping cunt. She let out a groan when she felt Charlie spread her cunt open and sank two fingers deep into her pussy.

April fell back to the sofa and she shivered with excitement as she felt Charlie begin to finger fuck her.

Beside her, Carol was leaning over her. She kissed her and fisted her long, golden blonde hair. Carol glanced down and saw the platinum blonde with three fingers buried deep in April's snatch. She could hear how wet April was and her hand slid beneath the flowing, tiny dress and she twisted and tugged at April's firm tits.

April loved having the attention of two women at the same time. She leaned her head back and allowed Carol to pull her dress off and as soon it was off, she clutched at Carol's head as she guided her black lips to her already stiff nippled tits.

A little bit away from them, Rebecca was on her knees. She was between Vanessa's sleek, firm legs. She had her tiny black dress up around her waist and as her hands ran up and down her strong MILF legs, her head was buried deep in her sopping pussy. Her mission in life was to be exactly where she was now. After all of their trips to fairs and to antique shows, she always imagined to be where she was now and she wasn't moving until she got a dose of her creamy cum.

Vanessa never told Rebecca, but she too wanted Rebecca where she was now. She lovingly caressed Rebecca's face and ran her fingers through her hair. When Rebecca looked up and saw the look she was giving her, she smiled and doubled her efforts on Vanessa's puffy cunt.

Helen, who was seated beside Vanessa, she saw how she reacted to Rebecca's talented tongue and fingers. She guided the straps from Vanessa's dress off her shoulders and tugging at them, she freed her large, firm tits.

Vanessa released Rebecca's head and fisted Helen's head with one hand as her other hand fought to part the silky dress hiding Helen's lush body.

Mandy managed to slip away from Catherine's clutches and flopped down on a nearby chair. Catherine managed to get Charlie and Rebecca away from their friends legs.

"Okay everyone, it seems you loved the lotions, but I'm holding a few warming oils and it isn't for the faint-of-heart. It will bring out the inner slut in you, but just to let you know, it should only be applied to sensitive areas, such as nipples, clits and if you are really adventurous, put a fingertip of this on and slide it into a puckered hole."

She looked to the group, "Anyone of you wanna be brave enough to try it out? Oh one other thing, it the lotion gets a little too intense, I'm willing to lick it off." She looked directly at Kristen and winked.

Kristen noticed this and she wasn't one to pass up a dare, just like at the party taking on both black neighbors, she was more than ready to throw down the gauntlet and accept the challenge. She stood and came over to Catherine and stared down at the gorgeous brunette, "I'd love for you to use me as a guinea pig, but in return, I'd love to test out the warming lotion on one or both of those gorgeous breasts you have. I've seen them so many times nearly busting free while watching JAG with my parents and having you within my grasp, I'd kick myself if I didn't attempt to do just that."

Cat smiled at her and nodded, "You're on, so drop that freaky looking skirt and spread those luscious legs and let me at it!" She licked her lips as Kristen did one better, she turned to her mother, "Unzip me mom." She let out a gasp as she felt her mother's cool fingers draw down the zipper and as it reached the bottom of the track, Kris slipped the dress from her shoulders and the heavy skirt pulled the rest of the dress down. It landed with a thud on the floor and sitting back before Catherine, she planted her calves on her shoulders and arching her back, she offered both of her holes to Catherine

Cat took the bait and spread a bunch of the warming oil on both of her hands. She ran her dry fingers up Kris' wet cuntlips and parting them, she dabbed at the stiff bud with her oil covered fingers. She spread it around several times and when she heard Kris release a groan, she dipped her other hand between her bubble butt cheeks and shoved a finger into her puckered hole.

Kris clutched at Cat's wrists and bit her lip, "Oh fuck Catherine, that feels so fucking incredible, harder, play with both of them harder."

Catherine gave her exactly what she wanted and when she saw Kris' eyes roll back in her head, she lifted Kris' legs off her shoulders and dropping to her knees, she attacked both hole with her lips. She darted her tongue out and began licking loudly at Kris' pussy and asshole.

Kris clutched at her head and screamed out, "Oh fuck, Mac, I'm cumming."

Catherine licked up all of the oils she applied to Kris and returned for another dose of her cream. She licked harder, tongue fucking the squirming blonde and when she felt her legs tighten and shake, she knew she was cumming again. Cat drew away from her clutches and her lips and cheeks were coated on Kris' cunt juices."

Jen drew the long dress off of Eve and she applied some of the oils to Eve's nipples. She watched as Eve squirmed and was aching for more. She tossed aside Jen's rimmed hat and grabbing hold of her long, glossy hair, she guided her face to her pussy. Eve tweaked and pulled at stiffened nipples as Jen licked at her pussy.

Kris regained her senses and sitting up, she grinned at Cat, "Okay, sorry for calling you Mac. I had visions of JAG and I sorta lost it."

Cat chuckled, "Not a problem, I hear it all the time, even after a decade, they still see me as Mac. I love it, don't worry." She stared at Kris and reaching up, she pulled at the elastic holding the gypsy dress in place, she pulled it down over her huge tits and everyone in the room stopped and let out a gasp, a groan and several moans.

Kris was licking her lips, just imagining her mouth closed around one or both of those lush, full tits. She grabbed the warming lotion and coating her fingers, she reached out with shaking hands, she began painting the large aeroules and nipples with the oil.

Cat closed her eyes and released a tiny moan. She leaned back and allowed the oil to do it's work. She felt Kris' long hair on her flesh and opening her eyes, she saw her lips about to kiss her belly. She felt her hot breath and then her wet lips and tongue on her flesh. She lifted her ass, allowing Kris to pull the full skirt off her long, slinky body. A moan escaped her lips as she felt Kris tongue working upward and as she hovered over her large, aching tits, she watched as Kris' lips closed around one nipple. Her eyelids closed as she felt her tongue on one nipple and her fingers tugging at the other one.

Kris moved from one to the other and as she sucked hard, her fingers slid down and finding her wet cunt, she slipped two fingers deep into Cat's cunt and felt her muscles clutching at her fingers.

Cat was so excited from all of the action going on around her, she was on the edge and as she felt Kris teeth nip at her nipple, it sent her over the top and she bathed Kris's fingers with her cunt cream. She stared up at Kris with a dreamy look in her eyes, "Wow, you are good, are you sure you're not a lesbian?"

Kris giggled, "Thanks for the compliment, but I love cock way too much to switch. I just had a thing for you and wow, it was just as good as I thought it would be, maybe even better."

"Oh just you wait a while, Kris. I have some lifelike cocks that may change your mind and I'm good, very good at using them."

By now, half of the ladies were naked and the other half were itching to join in too.

Catherine reached into her bag of goodies and drew out a couple slender vibrators and one medium sized butt plug. She also had a bottle of lube to use if needed, but it seemed like none of the ladies needed it, if only for the plug.

As soon as Charlie and Rebecca saw the vibrators they grabbed them and turned them on. Their eyes lit up as they scanned the group to see who they could use as test subjects.

Cammy and Jen both began jumping up and down trying to get their attention. They were hoping they would be recipient of their expertise. Charlie had a glint in her eyes and she moved over to Cammy, "I've always wanted to violate a Catholic School Girl." She stood over the pretty big chested girl, "Looks like about to get my wish."

Cammy giggled as she leaned back and planted the heels of her patent leather shoes on the edge of the cushion. She threw back her full skirt and patted her already wet pussy, "I wanna see just how good a real lesbian can use one of those."

Charlie stood over her and unzipping her black lace bodysuit, she struggled out of it and sank to her knees. She undid the buckles on both of Cammy's shoes and after removing them, she did the same to her navy blue cable knit socks. Planting her hands on Cammy's ankles, she spread her legs wider and she slid her hands up her legs. She reached Cammy's pussy and after licking it a couple of times, she dipped the dildo into her tight hole. She turned it on and she heard Cammy let out a shriek. She pulled it out and it was drenched in her cunt juices. She ran it up and down her slit and ran it around and around Cammy's clit.

Cammy went into orbit as she gripped Charlie's wrist and pushed it harder against her stiff button.

Charlie lowered her head and began lapping at her tight slit as she worked the vibrator from clit to asshole. She gave no relief as Cammy started cumming, she continued her assault on her until she went into yet another stronger and more violent climax.

On the opposite sofa, Rebecca tore off her lacy bodysuit and watched as Jen arched her back, and tore off her silky boy shorts. Jen reached for her and when Rebecca tried to slip between her legs, Jen stopped her and made her climb up the opposite direction. She settled in between her slender legs and as she shoved the dildo deep into Jen's tight box.

Jen grabbed hold of Rebecca's bubble butt and pulled it down to her waiting mouth. She licked away at Rebecca's sloppy pussy and she was swallowing the large amount of cunt cream that oozed out of her cunt. Jen was distracted when Eve handed her the butt plug that Cat tossed her. She ran the plug up and down her sopping slit and getting it coated with her own juices, Jen positioned it at the entrance to her tight bubble butt. She shoved it in slowly and as it passed the elastic of her anal ring, it popped in and settled in deep. Jen twisted it about a couple of times and resumed licking away at Rebecca's juicy cunt.

The two of them were on the verge of an orgasm and they stopped when they heard Cammy let out a loud scream. Cammy came hard, nearly squirting as she released a river of her creamy cum all over Charlie's lips and tongue.

Everyone was now naked and were itching for more to see and use. Catherine's bag of goodies was still half full as she drew out a couple large lifelike dildos. She also pulled out two double dongs and a couple strap-on. There was enough there for each of the women to pair off and fuck or be fucked.

They began to pair off and were deciding who was going to be the fucker and who was going to the fuckee.

Jen slowly recuperated from the orgasm she received from Rebecca and she looked around and saw ladies pairing up, taking their weapons of choice and slipping away to try them out.

She watched at Mandy grabbed hold of one of the large double headed dildos and turning she grabbed her aunt by the hand, "Come on April, I've always wanted to try one of these out and who better than with the one woman I've admired and wanted to be just like. I think the two of us will have the time of our lives."

She saw Charlie pick up the other double dong and latched onto Eve and they disappeared down the hall into one of the bedrooms.

Jen wanted to get up and grab one of the strap-on but one was snatched up by Vanessa and she grabbed Helen by the wrist and guided her over to the of the large sofa chairs in the corner.

Before she could get up and grab the other strap on, Rebecca struggled off the sofa and took hold of it and moved over to the dark skinned Carol. She smiled down at her, "You wanna be my partner for the evening?"

Carol grinned up at her, "As long as we trade off and we both get to use that, sure, why not!" Rebecca left the living room and headed down the hall to one of the other bedrooms.

Kristen smiled at Catherine, "I was hoping to hook up with you and see if what you were saying earlier was true."

Catherine chuckled and nodded, "Oh you better believe I was hoping for the same outcome." She reached into her bag of goodies and pulled out yet another strap on, but this one had three dildos swaying from it. One was in the inside and was tiny, just large enough to cover the clit of the user. The other two dildos were pointing outward. One was pointing straight ahead and the other was about nine inches lower. The lower one was smaller and made specifically for anal insertion. She wiggled it before Kristen, "How about the two of us head down the hall to my guest bedroom. We are going to have the night of our lives and I'm hoping to show you just how great it can be to be a lesbian."

Kristen stood up and pulled the gorgeous celebrity to her lush body and they kissed like two long lost lovers. As they pulled apart, they hurried down the hall to her bedroom.

Jen was finally strong enough to get up from the sofa and looking around she saw Cammy sitting there with her hands in her lap, looking down and dejected. Jen strolled over to her and extended her hand, "Cammy, would you do me the pleasure of being my partner for the evening? I'm still getting over my recent orgasm, but I'd really like to try it with someone younger and just as experienced as Rebecca is in pleasing another woman."

Cammy broke out into a smile that could light up Times Square, "Oh hell yes Jen, I'd love to share my experience with you. Who know, maybe we can show each other something new and exciting."

Jen looked and saw there were only two large lifelike dildos left, "I guess we have one for each of us, is that okay?"

Cammy giggled, "More than okay, let's get back to that sofa you and Rebecca were using before someone else steals it away."

Jen stood before Cammy naked and reaching up, she removed her plain white blouse and unzipped her plaid skirt. As it hit the floor Jen smiled, "Much better, now you are as naked as I am, so you want top or bottom?"

Cammy shook her head, "Let's start out sitting here first, hug a little, kiss a lot and see what develops from there." Before Jen could reply, Cammy had Jen in her embrace and as their lips met, Cammy's fingers combed through Jen's long, jet black hair.

Back in the master bedroom Charlie closed and locked the door behind her. She turned back to Eve who was lying seductively back on the bed. Charlie gave her a sexy grin, "I don't want to be interrupted while making love to you."

Eve squirmed on the bed and wiggled her finger at her as she came closer, "Ever since you and Rebecca moved it I had a thing for you. We are so much alike. I love being a woman, but deep down I think I was meant to be a man, just like you. When Rebecca and my mother started going out to antique fairs and I saw you all alone, I wanted to come over here and make love to you, but I was underage, but no longer. I live with all kinds of women at the Air Force Academy, but I am attracted to the platinum blondes, they remind me of you." She extended her arms and welcomed Charlie into her embrace.

Their lips met in a heated, passionate kiss. Charlie plastered her lush curves to Eve's slender, more petite curves. She swept Eve's hair aside and feasted on her long, graceful neck.

Eve raked her nails down Charlie's slender back as she released a gasp. She felt and watched Charlie's lips close around one of her tiny nipples. Her gasp turned to a groan when Charlie nipped at it and tweaked its twin. Charlie moved from one to the other and back again. She felt Eve's hands on her head as she urged her lower and when she reached her honey pot, Charlie used her thumbs to part her tight lipped pussy. She saw the glistening wetness deep in her well and she inhaled her scent. She smacked her lips and dove in to lick and suck at her entire pussy.

Charlie has eaten countless pussies, but savoring the young adult's pussy was like licking a ripe peach. She sucked at the nectar and went back for more.

Eve was squirming on the bed, wanting and needing more. She wrapped her legs around Charlie and drew her in deeper and when she felt Charlie sink a couple fingers in her tight hole, she lost it and began dripping her cunt cream all over Charlie's experienced lips and tongue. Being experienced, Charlie knew to ease up until Eve calmed down, but as soon as she did, she was right back at it.

Eve, not allowing anyone to dominate her, she mustered up all of her strength and rolled over and took Charlie with her.

Charlie was stunned finding her probie now taking the lead. She rose up on her elbows and shiver as she saw the dark-eyed cadet smiling up at her. Before she had the chance to react, Eve leaned down and began attacking her juicy, pussy.

Eve licked at Charlie's puffy cuntlips and worming her tongue between them, she flicked her tongue from side to side, and took some long swipes from asshole to clit and back again. She did this over and over again and was rewarded with a gush of her cunt cream. Eve swallowed all she was given and went back for more. She stiffened her tongue and tongue fucked the experienced lesbian and when she moved higher to draw Charlie's large stiff clit between her lips, she did so, slipping two of her slender fingers into Charlie's well sodden cunt.

Charlie was on the verge of an explosive orgasm. It was building slowly and when she felt Eve's tongue dancing all over her clit she was one step closer to giving it up.